Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad daddy," she whispered before licking my top lip. She sat up straight. My hand from her ass slid up her body to her other breast, squeezing that one too. She moaned loudly and reached behind her ass, gripping my hard tool once more.

For the briefest moment, we both hesitated as she moved her body up to take my cock inside of her. We locked eyes like this was the final frontier. Everything up until now could be excused. But if she slid every inch of me inside her drenched pussy, we were a daddy and a daughter that fucks. Regardless of how many times we did this - and part of me was already looking forward to the next time and the time after that - I would always be a daughter fucker and she would always be a daddy fucker.

But none of that altered our decision-making. Gripping me hard, she lined up her wet hole and I watched inch-after-inch of my dick disappear inside of her. She was tight - so very tight. But she was wet - oh, so very wet. She moved her head back and let loose a loud moan. I stayed transfixed on where we met, though my hands continued to play with her large breasts. Finally, every inch of my dick was embedded in my daughter.

"Fuck, Daddy..."

"Yes, baby, fuck Daddy." I replied.

"No, I mean...fuck, Daddy, your cock is thick."

She moved up and slowly dropped her weight back down once more. Her hands went to my chest as she continued to move up-and-down, riding me slowly as her pussy stretched to accommodate itself to my girth. The faces she made were absolutely hot as fuck and I couldn't get enough of them. She was in complete bliss and she wasn't alone there. Until a few minutes ago, the idea of fucking my daughter was one I let myself consider on dark and lonely nights as a fantasy that would never come to realization. I was comfortable with that.

I could never return to that mindset again. I wanted this girl over-and-over.

My hands fell back to her waist as she picked up speed. She bent over some and rode me harder. Occasionally her nipples would drag over my chest, tickling me. I let my hands once again slip to her ass, grabbing the meaty cheeks firmly. I considered reaching for her asshole, but figured we shouldn't get too crazy just yet. Instead, I was quite pleased to have this sexual dynamo riding my cock like a woman much more experienced that she seemed to be.

"How long..." she said through loud breaths, "...have you...wanted this?"

I found her eyes and they seemed to look deeply into me. "Ever since last year."

"When?"

"At the beach," I said, smacking her ass and earning another delicious moan. "You looked so fucking hot in your bikini."

She grinned mischievously at me, licked her lips, and reached down to kiss me. I had to reach up to make the kiss work, but was more than happy to help my baby. Her body slowly as we kissed, her hands disappearing into my dark hair. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls and only hoped I could hold off until she at least came before ejaculating too soon.

Breaking the kiss, Vicky again rode me with renewed vigor. Involuntarily, I met her body my bridging up my body each time she crashed down, trying to push even more of me into her each time.

"I've wanted you...longer." She said, moaning through every other word and seeming to gulp down air as well.

"How long, you dirty girl? How long have you wanted your Daddy's dick?" I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. Sure, I spoke dirty with her mom, but this was my daughter. I didn't even like cussing in front of her. Usually, that is.

"I'd listen...to you and Mom...while you were fucking."

"Really?" I said, my body fucking her even harder without me really even knowing.

"I'd sneak out of my room. Sit down at your door. And touch myself."

I couldn't believe it. But then, if you had told me yesterday Vicky would be sitting on her daddy's cock, I wouldn't have believed you either. And I would have punched you.

"Kept imagining it. Kept wishing I was her."

"Oh, fuck..." The idea of my daughter playing with her pussy as I fucked her mother was driving me over the edge. I couldn't hold back anymore. I didn't want this to end, but felt it was unavoidable.

But once again, Vicky surprised me. Bridging up, she grabbed my cock hard. She didn't stroke, she just gripped it so very hard. When did my 19-year-old daughter learn these tricks? Where? With who? I both wanted to know and very much didn't want to know.

"Not yet, Daddy." She whispered with another one of those grins.

I caught my breath and the need to cum seemed to subside. She released my cock, which wasn't quite as hard and it fell to my stomach.

It was my turn to surprise her. Grabbing her ass, I pulled her up my body. A quick learner, she understood what was to come and she reached up to grab a nearby board as her knees moved to each side of my head. Her pussy was nearly invisible in the bad lighting, but I didn't need light. I had my tongue.

My daughter tasted more sweet than her mother and fuck was she ever so wet. Her shaven pussy was perfection and the juices reflected that perfection. Licking the more tangy mix from her hole, I moved my tongue higher to her clit, seeking and being rewarded with a loud moan. If Vicky was at all hesitant to smear her pussy all over the face of someone else, it didn't show because she was more than happy to grind against my tongue. She wasn't alone in her happiness.

My hands found her ass once more, gripping the muscles tightly as I slid my tongue up-and-down her slit, splitting the lips quite adeptly. One of her hands wrapped around my head as she continued to fuck my mouth and tongue. My eyes looked up, though her tits blocked any view of her face in the dark room. However, the image was one to keep. Closing my eyes once more, I plunged my tongue deep inside her cunt, looking to taste her even more - knowing full well my precum was part of the cocktail. Pushing back, I slid my tongue back to her clit and she had a big intake of breath. Flicking my tongue against it, she shook in response.

Grabbing her ass even tighter to hold her in place, I toyed with her clit. I rarely licked the bud directly. Rather I licked around or back-and-forth above or below it. She started to whine, so I shut her up by surrounding my lips around her clit and sucking it.

"Oh, fuck! Daddy!"

My cock jolted at the word in this context.

She hunched over as I continued my assault on her clit. It made it harder to breath through my nose, but I made up for it by breathing on her clit and sucking the warm air back down. Surrounding the bud with my lips, I alternated sucking and licking my daughter and she cried out. Beginning to shake, I could tell her orgasm was imminent so I didn't let up, even as my lungs begged for more air.

"DADDY!"

She was swaying and moving back-and-forth so keeping my attack up wasn't easy, but I never let her get too far from my tongue. After wrapping my mouth around her clit once more, she shook violently and let loose a loud, guttural moan followed by a string of expletives I would have admonished her for before.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!"

My daughter continued to moan and thrash around as I felt my chin become wet with her sweet juices. Her cum tasted like the best nectar in the world. I couldn't get enough and I would have continued to lick her clean, but her pussy became so sensitive that she pushed against my head, trying to push me away. When that didn't work, she place her hands on my forehead and pushed herself down my chest while keeping my head in place, finally getting away my swirling tongue and greedy mouth.

She plopped back, resting her head on my right thigh. I licked my lips, trying to capture the taste of her a little more as I stared up at the ceiling of the barn. The storm appeared to finally be subsiding. I wondered if Vicky would come to her senses now after orgasming and taking a moment to breathe. Maybe she would realize the levels of fuck-uped we had already breached and stopped this train from derailing more.

Or maybe she would turn her head and take my cock softly into her mouth. Since she had gripped me hard and rode my face, my dick was no longer hard as a rock. It quickly grew though as my daughter sucked me slow and hard. She turned over, her wet pussy sliding against my upper chest, as she engulfed more of my stiffening prick. Her mother grew adept at deep throats. Vicky wasn't there - not yet - but she was definitely a tremendous cocksucker with potential to get even better. Where she picked that up was another thing I both wanted and desperately did not want to know.

Her hand moved lower, cradling my cum-filled balls and rolling them with her fingers. Fuck, she was too good. Meanwhile, she sped up with the better angle of being on top to slide much of my length into and out of her warm, sucking mouth.

Looking down, I couldn't reach her pussy with my tongue, but I could slide a finger into her wet cunt, earning a moan that vibrated my entire cock. I didn't stop with one digit, plunging a second into my daughter as she released my dick to let loose yet another moan before saying, "Yes, Daddy, play with my pussy." She always did know what to say to make me happy.

I crashed another hand down on her ass as she took my dick back into her mouth and continued to finger her dripping shaven slit. In a way, it kept me sidetracked from focusing too much on the pleasure she was giving me. I wanted to taste her again, but also didn't want to mess with her process as she went down on me. But I did test her a bit, sliding my hand to her tight, crinkled asshole and rubbing my thumb against it. She didn't tell me no. In fact, she sped up on sucking me so I continued to toy with her asshole while finger-fucking her. I was grateful the storm had passed because I could hear all the wet little sounds her pussy made as I played with it.

But I also knew I didn't want to cum into her mouth. Not this time, at least. I wanted her pussy again. And as my daughter continued to work my cock, I knew I needed to stop her or this would all end without my cock deeply embedded in her.

"Honey," I said.

She released my cock with an audible pop. "Yes, Daddy?"

"On your back."

"Whatever you say, Daddy."

A man can get used to this.

She rolled off of me and like the good girl that she almost always has been, she opened her legs wide. She was practically inviting me to fuck her hard and God dammit, I was going to do just that. Moving over to her, my daughter grabbed my wet cock and pointed it to her hole. Immediately, I drove into her with every fucking inch in a rush of need and passion. She cried out, I moaned, and once again, I felt right at home inside my teenage daughter.

Vicky wrapped her legs around me as I put my hands down on the hay-covered floor. I leaned down to kiss her with my cock spasming inside of her pussy. She cried out joyfully and immediately slid her tongue back into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, I bridged myself up and began to give it to my daughter, who grinned back at me through moans. It was maybe the most exciting moment of my life.

I knew it couldn't last. The emotions and craziness was too much. And I understood that probably more so than her, which is why I stopped holding back. I gave her everything.

Hard, long strokes of my cock plunged deeply into my daughter as I picked up speed. Her tits, firmer than her mother's, moved back-and-forth like waves in a storm. My heavy balls slapped against her loudly and it was a delicious pain as the vulnerable orbs collided with her. All the while, she cheered me on.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said followed by a loud cry. "Fuck me harder! Give me that cock. Give me your cum."

Was I fucking my daughter or a porn star? That would be a question for another time as I was living the moment. She reached up, tenderly taking my face in her hands as she continued to talk.

"I've dreamed about this. Fantasied about it. This is better."

I smiled, briefly pausing to capture her lips once more, before reaching back to grab her legs. She unhooked them from behind my back and I pulled them forward until they were resting on my broad shoulders. I knew I was so very close and I wanted her to cum once last time.

"Fuck!!" she said as I slammed my weight forward, driving every hard inch back inside her pussy. Within seconds, I was fucking her harder and faster than ever before. She no longer verbalized anything but simply closed her eyes and screamed out each time my dick bottomed out inside of her. She was close, too. I could feel the walls of her pussy tightening.

Closing my own eyes, my head fell back. I tried to stave off my own orgasm long enough to feel her cum while still fucking the hell out of her. My daughter began to shake and her pussy contracted. She yelled out something and grabbed at my arm, her nails digging into the flesh. I felt her orgasm, her pussy spasming around my cock, trying to milk my tool for my cum. With a rush, my dick followed suit. Spurt after spurt of my juice invaded her. I never stopped fucking her, though my body slowed down as we both moaned and gulped air.

Like a train, my body came to a stop with shorter strokes inside her each time until I was no longer moving. For the first time, I became quite aware of how sweaty I was getting. We were no longer wet from a storm. We were drenched in our own sweat and juices. I hadn't orgasmed like that in years. I hadn't orgasmed with a woman in months. And as my cock softened and slid from my daughter, it only took a matter of seconds for my cream to start to trickle from her pussy.

There we sat - her still on her back, me on my knees trying to keep my balance. Both of us keenly aware of what we had just done. Both of us trying to calm our hearts and waiting for our sexual organs to quit rocking with spasms.

I looked down at Vicky. My beautiful daughter was staring up at the ceiling, breathing through her nose and exhaling out her mouth. Her body, like mine, was covered in sweat. One hand rested on her tummy while the other was behind her head.

Finally, we locked eyes and she smiled. I returned the smile.

"Daddy," she said quietly.

"Yes, honey?"

"I'm going to need a break," she pointed out. "I'm sure you will, too. Want to cuddle under the blanket for a little?"

I nodded. "Sure, baby."

"And in a little while, you think you might want to fuck me from behind?"

Seriously, how the fuck did I get so lucky?

12