Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saoirse smiled in between short, soft kisses. Neil swiftly grasped her hips and lifted her up to sit on the back of the sofa. Saoirse squeaked and gasped before settling and wrapping her legs around his legs. He stroked his hands up her thighs and round her hips as he kissed her passionately. Saoirse sighed softly as she slid her arms around his neck and gently grazed his neck with her nails. Neil exhaled slowly and his hands roamed round her ass and up her back, under her blouse. Neil's phone chimed on the counter as the timer ended, making Saoirse jump. Neil smirked, pressed their foreheads together and kissed her softly again before going over to the oven.

He opened the oven, hummed and closed it again, leaving the pizza to cook for a bit longer. He bounced impatiently on the balls of his feet in front of the oven. Saoirse laughed. "Hammy's in the house!" she said in a sing-song.

Neil opened the drawer to get out the cutting board and pizza cutter. "Who's Hammy?" he asked.

"Remember Hammy?" Saoirse asked. "The hyperactive one from Over The Hedge."

"Oh the squirrel you made me Google! I was offended by that!" he said, heavy on the sarcasm

"By what?" asked Saoirse.

"You calling me a squirrel!" he said.

"Why? What's wrong with that?! Squirrels are very industrious folks!" Saoirse exclaimed.

"I'm a very modern, sensitive man with feelings and emotions. I don't want to be called a squirrel!" Neil said sarcastically as he took the pizza and garlic bread out of the oven and stood with his back to her as he cut the food. "I'm so much more than that!"

"I apologise sincerely." Saoirse said, biting her lip to stop from giggling. "What would you prefer I called you?" she asked.

"Neil is just fine." he said, glancing over his shoulder to her with a smirk.

Saoirse smiled as she walked over, squeezed him round the waist and kissed his back. "Neil," she said softly. He hummed in response, trying to look round at her as she pressed herself against his back. "I'm sorry I called you a squirrel even though you'd make a hot squirrel that all the other squirrels would want to be with." Neil sighed an awkward laugh. "Ahh you're so cute!" Saoirse squealed, kissing his back again.

"Grrrr!" Neil growled comically. "Right, woman, sit down. Food is ready!" he growled. Saoirse laughed, lifted her drink and made her way to the sofa. Neil set the food on the coffee table and pulled it over. "OK for a drink? Yep." he said, looking at her still mostly full glass and sitting down.

"Is it OK if I take my shoes off?" she asked.

"Yeah, whatever you want! Make yourself at home!" he said casually. Saoirse took off her shoes and sat on the sofa as they started eating. They talked about their days at work and things they had done recently and Saoirse talked about Netflix. "Nah, why would I have Netflix?!" Neil sniggered in response to Saoirse's questions.

"You're almost offended!" Saoirse frowned. "Dunno, I thought most people had it now." she shrugged. "Well, anyway, there's a documentary I watched a few weeks ago about climbing Everest and I thought you would like it. That's all." she said, matter-of-factly.

Neil looked around then reached for the remote. "Hang on, Deb probably left it logged in. She forced me to watch Disney stuff so I may as well use her Netflix..." he said as he switched on the TV.

"Forced you, did she?" Saoirse smirked.

"My sister's 34 and she loves Disney." he said.

Saoirse nodded. "That makes me feel better, I'm 36 and I love Disney. I thought that was the key to being single for the rest of my life." she laughed.

"She's logged out of Netflix but Disney+ is raring to go!" Neil laughed. "I must ask her for her details and see about watching that documentary." he said as he turned off the TV and threw the remote casually on the sofa beside him. "What's your favorite Disney film?" he asked.

Saoirse looked surprised. "Of the new ones...Frozen." she said, feeling embarrassed. "I love the story and the characters." she giggled.

Neil nodded. "Yoo hoo!" he said, pressing his fingertips together in an impression of Oaken. Saoirse laughed heartily at the unexpected light-hearted Neil and Neil smiled, delighted at making her laugh. "What's his name?" he asked. "The fella in the shop?"

"Oaken! He owns the shop and sauna!" she laughed. "Is he your favorite?" she asked.

"I don't have a favorite!" Neil replied, horrified at the suggestion. Saoirse laughed at his face. "I first saw Frozen in a hostel in New Zealand and I was the oldest person in the room." he said. Saoirse smiled. "The 'yoo hoo' fella stuck in my head."

They finished eating and Saoirse helped Neil clear up. "Leave that washing up in the sink. I'll do it tomorrow, can't be assed with it now." he said.

"The way you do in work, you mean? At least then someone else does it for you." Saoirse teased. Neil sighed a grumble then pursed his lips. "Thank you for dinner. That was lovely." Saoirse smiled and hugged him round the waist. She stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him. "I was about to apologise for all the garlic but you're the one who's responsible for it!" she giggled.

"You're welcome!" he smirked, stroking her back. "Warding off all the vampires this evening!" Neil joked as he lead them to sit on the sofa again. They chatted, kissed and cuddled as they finished their drinks. Neil poured them another drink and sat down on the sofa again. He lifted Saoirse's legs over his lap and held her firmly in his left arm as they gazed at each other. His right hand trembling slightly and caressing her face, hair and neck as she leaned in to kiss him passionately. They kissed getting steadily more frantic until Saoirse stopped to catch her breath. They maintained intense eye contact. Neil breathed heavily, clasping her body in his left arm. Saoirse moved and pulled her legs back underneath her and pushed herself up on to her knees.

Neil grasped her hips with his hands and adjusted his position on the sofa as she straddled him. She held his shoulder and the back of his neck as they kissed in slow, deep kisses. Their tongues intertwined and their breathing moved in and out of sync as Neil's hands moved up and down Saoirse's back from her ass and hips up to her neck and into her hair. Saoirse caressed Neil's chest, shoulders, neck and into his hair. As their kissing got more frantic, Neil's hands found their way up under her blouse, they were big and warm against her skin and Saoirse sighed. He worked his hands up her back, gently pulling at her blouse.

Saoirse broke their kiss, held her face close to his and they looked at each other intently as they breathed heavily. She smiled and bit her lip and Neil tipped his head inviting her to speak. "I'm a bit nervous." she whispered, timidly.

Neil pressed his forehead against hers and kissed her mouth softly as he stroked her back. "That's OK. It's been quite a while for you..." he said.

Saoirse sat back slightly, interrupting him. "Oh, no. I don't mean about having sex... although now that you've said that..." she widened her eyes. "I mean about showing you my scars." she said with a small smile.

Neil sighed a laugh and smiled at her. "I'm not suggesting it's a competition but I can give you a run for your money." he chuckled. She looked at him in disbelief and he laughed. "Split open, 10 stitches." he said, pointing to a scar under his right eye. Saoirse kissed it and he softened. "Your favorite." he teased as he pulled at the neckline of his t-shirt and pointed to the scar near his collarbone that he'd shown her on a date previously. "From the surgery I told you about. You get to touch it now." he said softly. She looked at him and he nodded quickly and smiled coyly at her. She stroked the scar gently with her fingertips then kissed it. He lifted his left arm to show her. "I've broken this arm 3 times... pins in it." he said, pointing to a long scar on the underside. She stroked it and leaned over to kiss it. "I won't go on, you'll see the rest." he said, reassuringly as he wrapped his arms round her waist and squeezed her to him.

She gazed at him and smiled. "Thank you." Saoirse whispered, sincerely. Neil pressed his forehead against hers, smiled softly and waited for Saoirse to make the next move. Saoirse took a deep breath and started softly kissing him, her tongue gently teasing into his mouth. Her hands roamed up across his shoulders, over his neck, up into his hair and down his back, grasping at his t-shirt. Neil leaned forward, holding her tightly in his grasp, so she could pull up his t-shirt. Saoirse squealed into his mouth and clung on to his back.

Neil stopped quickly and looked at her "It's alright, I've got you!" he chuckled. She pulled his t-shirt up and then he sat back and lifted his arms allowing her to pull it off over his head to reveal his muscular, toned body that he'd obviously worked very hard on. Saoirse let out an involuntary moan as she stroked her hands through the hair on his chest, his sculpted shoulders and arms. He watched her face as her eyes took in his body. Seeing him shirtless and touching him this way for the first time felt even better than she'd imagined. Neil sighed a laugh as she started to kiss him again. Neil stopped suddenly. "Do you know what?" he asked firmly. "I don't want to waste what we've spent the best part of the last 30 minutes doing." Saoirse felt apprehensive and looked at him cautiously. "I don't just want to shag you on the sofa." He looked at her. "Let's do this properly!" he said with a grin, grasping her ass, lifting her and standing up.

Saoirse shrieked as he suddenly lifted her up in his arms, shunting her further up his body. "Neil! Careful!" she gasped, clutching him round the neck.

He laughed. "I've got you!" he said. He walked out of the living room, took a few steps down the hall and into his bedroom as Saoirse squealed a laugh. "I've no free hands, get the light would you!" he chuckled. Saoirse turned on the light and Neil sat down on his bed with Saoirse's legs wrapped round his waist, pulling his shoes off with his feet as they kissed. He breathed out a long sigh as Saoirse moved her legs and pushed herself up on her knees as she straddled him. Neil kissed her as he pushed the two of them further back on top of the brushed cotton, green tartan patterned duvet cover. "That's better." he said in his soothing voice.

12