Settle a Bet

Story Info
Dana has to settle a bet between her drunk neighbors.
3k words
4.32
36.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HVictor
HVictor
230 Followers

"Dude, not a fucking chance," Chad insisted, indignant at Thad's assertion. "It's not even close."

"Not even close?! Get the fuck out of here," Thad replied angrily. He took the tequila shot in his hand and slammed it down on the counter. He pointed at Chad and slurred, "I would out-fuck you any day."

Chad finished his beer. "Bro, you get NO PUSSY," he said so aggressively he stumbled a bit. He pounded his chest. "Me? I FUCK. Hard. Every time."

Thad poured two more shots, shaking his head. "Man, I can out-drink you, I can out-fuck you, and I can fucking prove it." He took his shot and slammed his shot glass down. "Take your shot and let's go, we're settling this."

"Good call," Chad said before he drank his shot and followed Thad out the door.

They walked down the hall of their apartment and knocked on the door of unit 3A.

Dana answered the door in her pajamas and saw the douchebag frat guys from down the hall standing in her doorway, hammered.

"Hey Dana," Thad slurred while Chad wiggled his fingers into a wave and mouthed "hi".

"Hey fellas, you look like you're having fun this evening," she said, clearly annoyed.

"Well, we were having fun, but Thad is being a fuckin' idiot," Chad said.

"Fuck you, man. Dana, we need you to settle a bet," Thad said to her, reaching down for his zipper.

Dana rolled her eyes as Thad started to unzip his pants and pull them down in the hallway. He stood there in his briefs with his jeans at his ankles and he started to unbutton his Hawaiian shirt.

"Guys, I'm in the middle of a great show, what's going on?"

Chad started to pull his pants down and said, "I definitely fuck better than this douche. Go ahead, tell him, Dana, you like it when I come use you more than when he comes to use you."

Dana started laughing. "Is that what this is about? You really must not know what it's like to be a girl in a freeuse world."

"What do you mean?" Chad asked as he leaned against the walls and struggled to get his pants off.

"I get used all the time!" she exclaimed. "I get a handful of guys using my holes every week. Sometimes it's awesome, but half the time it's a chore, I don't really keep too much of a score on who is better, I just bend over like a good citizen and do my duty." She limply salutes them both.

They both looked at her dumbfounded. Thad started to itch his balls over his briefs while Chad finally started to get his pants down past his knees. "But...which one of us is better at fucking?"

Dana sighed. "Ok fine, let's do this quickly. Come in."

She grabbed them both by the hand and dragged them into the door. Chad almost fell on the way in but caught himself on Thad's back.

"Bro, get off me, you can't even stand how are you gonna fuck her?" Thad said to Chad.

"Ok, ok, boys," Dana said as the door shut behind them. She took her top off, revealing her small but perky breasts. Chad reached out to gently squeeze her nipple and she rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"I'll tell you guys what to do and I'll keep score in my head of who wins each round." Thad and Chad nodded.

Dana pulled off her pajama bottoms and got on her bed, fully naked. She spread her legs and put her feet at the edge of her bed. "Alright, Thad. Lick my pussy, let's see what you got."

Thad leaned down in front of the bed and dove right in between her legs. He put his mouth around her pussy and licked between her lips as fast as he could. She closed her eyes and moaned a bit, but wasn't very impressed. He lifted his face and started flickering his tongue against her clit, which made her shudder and giggle. Chad stood next to them with his arms crossed, looking indignant.

Thad continued for another minute, aggressively fucking her pussy with his tongue until Dana spoke up. "Alright, Thad, thank you," she said as she motioned for him to move aside. He wiped his lips and sat on the ground cross-legged.

"Chad, come on," she said, motioning with her fingers for Chad to sit in front of her. Chad smirked and pulled his shirt off. Instead of getting on his knees in front of her pussy, he leaned over her on the bed and started to kiss her neck gently. She smiled and moaned as his lips traveled down her neck and towards her chest. He put her nipple in his mouth and reached down to touch her pussy. She shuddered and bit her lip, giggling from his tongue flickering around her nipple.

"Ah what the fuck! I didn't know we could --" Thad began to say, but was interrupted by Dana putting her hand up at him. Thad crossed his arms and muttered, "fuckin' bullshit."

Chad kissed down her navel and paused before touching her clit with his lips. He looked up at her and gently bit her thigh instead, making her giggle more. She grabbed a fistful of his hair, and then he dragged his tongue across her clit. He closed his mouth around her pussy and began licking her up and down, lapping up her wetness and swirling his tongue through her lips.

"Holy shit, ok I've seen all I need to see," Dana said, shivering and stuttering. "Chad, you dominated round 1, sorry Thad."

Chad smiled and flipped off Thad. "Fuck you, man," Thad said to him.

"Alright boys, stand up and whip em out!" Dana said enthusiastically as she sat up in the bed.

They stood up next to each other and pulled their briefs off. "Ok, I know I was pretty flippant before about you guys using me," Dana said. "But I must admit, you got nice cocks. Especially when I get to look at both of them right in front of me."

Thad and Chad nodded victoriously. Chad had a long, 8-inch cock that laid at nearly full length even when it was soft. Thad was hardly over 6-inches long, but he was much thicker around than Chad was.

Dana put her fingers up to her chin, deep in thought. As she examined the cocks, lifting them up and bouncing them in her hands, she shrugged and said, "it's a tie for me on this one, boys. Best of both worlds kinda situation."

Dana started to stroke both of them and Thad started to get hard. After a few strokes Thad was fully erect and Chad was still limp in her palm. "Well, Thad wins for being quicker out of the gate." Chad's cock then started to harden. "And here's Chad, not far behind!" Dana laughed as she fondled both of their hard cocks.

She got Chad's cock wet by licking up, down and around his entire shaft. Then she spit in her palm and started to jerk him. "I like deep-throating so let's see who I can get more of."

She opened her mouth and stuck as much of him as she could in. She started to gag about 6 inches down and couldn't take anymore. She gasped when she got off his cock and said "Ok, Chad I'll give that one more go, but then use your fingers to track how far deep I got." Chad nodded and Dana dove back down, pushing her head down on his cock. When she couldn't get any further, Chad grabbed the part of his dick she stopped on. She got up for air and said proudly, "Wow that was pretty good! I got a little over 6 inches on that big boy!"

She turned to Thad and licked him the same way she did Chad. "I hope my mouth can stretch around this one, it gets really thick!" She opened her mouth wide and slowly pushed her stretched lips down his fat cock. She barely got past the head before she started laughing and pulled back out. "Oh boy, this is gonna be tough," she said laughing. "Thad, mark my spot," she said before going as far down as she could, trying to open her jaw wider to push more of him in. She got about half way and Thad marked the spot.

"Holy shit! You are a big boy, Thad!" She grabbed onto both of their dicks and measured them against each other. "Wow, I got so much of Chad that it was longer than your entire cock, Thad! You're just so damn thick I couldn't get you any further."

"So who wins?!" Thad yelled.

"Sorry, Thad, I gotta give it to Chad again. I like that his cock hit the back of my throat, yours was too thick to get that far back!"

Thad threw his arms in the air, "ah this is horseshit!" Chad fist bumped the air and Dana shrugged.

Dana got back on the bed and said, "alright, I'll lay on my back, you two fuck me however you want and I'll judge." She sprawled out on her back with her arms and legs spread out like a snow angel. They all started laughing.

Chad jumped forward and grabbed her legs. "I'm in the lead, I fuck first."

"Pfft, whatever man," Thad said annoyed.

Chad stood at the foot of her bed, kept on of her legs on his side and lifted the other leg onto his shoulder. He grabbed his cock and slapped her pussy with it, making Dana roll her eyes. He slid into her pussy and pushed all 8 inches of his cock inside of her as she let out a deep breath. "Whoa daddy, that is a long fucking cock, Chad."

Chad held her leg on his shoulder and began fucking her. He reached over and started playing with her nipples as she bit her lip. Then he reached down and started to rub her clit while he fucked her harder, slamming his balls into her every time he lost every inch of his cock inside her. Dana moaned loudly and was breathing heavily before she told Chad to slow down and move aside.

Her chest was rising and falling hard with heavy breaths as she got back into her snow angel position. "Alright, Thad, let's see what you got."

Thad walked up and put both of her legs on his shoulders. He rubbed his cock along her slick pussy lips before pushing it in. By the time he was half way inside of her, Dana's eyes were wide. "Oh my God that fucking thing is big, Thad," she said as he smiled, pushing inside of her deeper.

He started to pick up his tempo and fuck her harder while her mouth and eyes were wide open. She was moaning loudly and began talking dirty as he slammed his thick cock inside of her.

"Holy fuck, Thad, push that fat fucking cock in my wet pussy. Stretch my fuckin walls out that feels so fucking good," she said while staring at him crazily, lost in the ecstasy of feeling her pussy stretch for his girthy cock.

"Oh my fucking GOD, Thad you gotta stop or I'm gonna get too tuckered out," Dana said, slowing him down and breathing heavily.

She collapsed back into position. "Sorry Chad, Thad killed ya on that one," she said, still rubbing her tingling pussy.

"Goddammit, that thing's too fat!" Chad said, pointing at Thad's boner.

Dana laughed and turned around on her stomach. "Do your best, gentlemen!"

Chad angrily grabbed her hips and pulled them up so her ass was in the air. He stuck his cock in and fucked her doggy style. He fucked her and she yelled, "oh my fucking GOD, you are hitting such a good spot in that position." She reached her fingers up between her legs and started rubbing her pussy hard.

"Oh shit, you two switch as soon as I tell you to," she said to them as she felt her orgasm building. Chad kept pounding into her pussy as she felt her pussy begin to throb.

"Switch!" she yelled. Chad pushed out of her and Thad jumped in, pushing his fat cock into her pussy between her butt cheeks. "Oh FUCK," she yelled as her legs violently shook under Thad. Thad pushed her ass down so she laid flat on her stomach and he laid on top of her body and rammed into her pussy while she came loudly around his cock.

He put his hand around her neck as he fucked her pussy, her ass cheeks curling up against his pelvis with every thrust.

"Oh...my...fucking...God," she said in between gasps from his cock pressing against her walls.

He gave one last thrust and then pulled out of her. He spanked her ass as she giggled face down into the bed. Without even lifting her face, she lifted up one finger and said, "Sorry Chad, that's one more for Thad."

Thad laughed at Chad, "told you I can out-fuck you bro! Girls love this fat fucker," he said, shaking his dick in his hand.

Chad shook his head, "no no no, fuck this. She used my cock to get her all the way there, she just decided to have the orgasm that I GAVE HER on YOUR stupid dick."

Thad shrugged, "guess she wanted to cum on the better dick!"

"Boys, boys, boys, you're both lovely," Dana said as she rolled over. "Thad stretches my pussy out so perfectly, I gotta admit that drives me nuts. But Chad's long enough to hit some spots that that really brought me to a peak. I gotta give it to Thad, but Chad was a very close second."

"Ok, that's it. DP time," Chad said. Dana's eyes got wide. "What? I'm the judge here, I didn't agree to anal!"

"Oh, what happened to being a good citizen? If I gotta lose this damn competition then I'm at least getting some of that tight little asshole."

Dana sighed. "Well, I guess if you're really asking for my asshole I have to give it to you. Here, I'll judge you both in each hole, we'll see how it adds up."

Dana got off the bed and Thad took her place on the bed. Chad stood in between his legs and Dana squatted over Thad's cock reverse cowgirl, facing Chad with her back to Thad. She spread her asshole open and Thad pressed against her asshole. She slowly sat down on it, eyes wide. "Oh fuck, this fat fucking dick is gonna split me in two," she said as it started to fill up her asshole.

Chad put his hand around her neck and looked her in the eyes as she squatted all the way down to Thad's fat cock. She sat down and felt all of Thad inside of her, stretching her asshole as wide as it had ever gone.

She panted hard and she leaned back, sticking up her legs for Chad to grab hold of. Chad put her legs on his shoulders and stepped up closer to her so his balls were touching Thad's. He slid his cock into her pussy and Dana gasped as she felt Chad fill her other hole.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good," she said as she sat planted on Thad's dick and Chad started fuck her pussy. Thad supported her back with his hands and Chad had her legs on his shoulders while he plowed into her pussy harder and harder.

"Still think I'm going to fucking lose this?! Not a chance!" Chad said as he fucked her until her eyes rolled back in her head. She was letting out loud moans with every thrust, catching her breath with every outstroke. "That...fucking...cock...oh...my...god..."

Thad was bored that he was just playing the anal anchor and said, "alright, time to switch," and lifted her off his cock. She gasped and her legs shook as he lifted her in the air and Chad pulled out of her.

Dana was on her knees next to them, still trembling and unable to compose herself. Thad picked her back up and plopped her back on top of him, this time facing him in the cowgirl position. Thad pushed his fat cock into her pussy and started thrusting up into her while she screamed with pleasure.

"Hold on, hold on, give me a sec," Chad said as he held her still and pushed his cock into her puckering asshole.

"Oh FUCK," she said, shaking uncontrollably as they started to fuck her holes roughly.

"Oh fuck, Chad you feel so fucking good in my fucking ass, I'm gonna cum," she said as she rocked back and forth between both of them.

Her legs started to quiver and she started to cum on Thad's dick. Her holes started to tighten around Thad and Chad and they both started to fuck her as hard as they could.

She screamed as they fucked her through the most intense orgasm of her life. As her climax peaked and her holes had both of their cocks in a vice grip, they both shot ropes of cum inside of her.

Balls deep in both holes, Thad pumped her pussy fill of his cum and Chad emptied his balls into her asshole. All three of them collapsed onto each other, leaving a milky mess between their legs.

Dana slithered out from under them while Chad stood slouching and Thad laid back on the bed.

"Wow boys, ok I think we've got a winner!"

They both stood slouched over, spent and in a daze. She starts recapping who won each round in her head.

"Ok do you guys wanna know?"

The boys look down and pick up their pants. Thad says "huh?"

Dana says, "Well, do you wanna know who wins?"

"Oh," says Chad. They look at each other and he continues, "uh no, we don't really care anymore."

"What?!" Dana exclaims.

"Yeah sorry, I think we were just horny."

Dana throws her hands up. "You fuckers! Get out and let me study!"

The boys high five as they open the door to leave. "Alright, see ya!"

HVictor
HVictor
230 Followers