All Comments on 'Car Wash'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
IcarusascendingIcarusascending9 months ago

This was fantastic! Nothing felt forced and really kept me immersed in the hotness!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd love to read more about Owen's next two days, this was definitely a good one.

WetmartinisWetmartinis9 months ago

Delightful romp!

ActingupActingup9 months ago

Good work! A bit confused about why it’s not a series though, given you’ve done the hard yards of introducing us to the whole family next door.

albertaboyalbertaboy9 months ago

Another great story.

I like the notion of the "Owenverse"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd be happy to see the return of Owen!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

A few things first:

1. You randomly picked the wrong prestigious university to start early. For as long as I’ve known NU doesn’t begin classes until mid-September. Incoming frosh have a much longer summer break than their friends going elsewhere, though payback comes when they don’t get out until early June.

Unless you meant another school? Maybe Northwestern Mississippi State? Though I doubt there are enough universities is MS to require one with two directions in the name.

2. Nails? Who uses nails in this day and age to join wood together? The trellis, like the sisters, should have been screwed.

3. A Buick? Didn’t you say he was thirty? I was under the impression that one is required to 66 to buy a Buick. Did he inherit it from his grandmother?

Other than that, another fine romp!

WrexscarWrexscar9 months ago

This is obviously set up for a series. To be honest I assumed the group sex tag was for threesomes for their mum.

You have the next two days set out.

The older neighbours are open. There is a casual mention of more female friends.

Yes there is a lot of the Owenverse to explore.

Sunday is a fairly standard encounter which isn't your thing. You're all about the implausible.

Monday is set as an outdoor encounter. A third could wander in. A colleague misreading the schedule she also decided to go check on the cows then she decides to join in.

Where ever your fevered imagination takes you. I know it will be excellent and worth 5 stars because they always are.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering9 months ago

Long and drawn out .... just like a good fucking session should be!

I enjoyed the exhilaration of Owen seeing the tits and being excited like a little kid.

I also enjoyed the collaboration by the girls to do him in - and also their frank acceptance of their sexuality.

The first 3 pages gave me lots of eye movement.... the last 3 were more hand movement.

musiccouple9091musiccouple90919 months ago

Please continue this as a series! Loved the story. Would also love more in Owenverse!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seeing Reggie and Willa are both very competitive, it would be interesting to see who's more aggressive in their tittyfuck prowess on each girl's "date" with Owen.

Please continue the Owenverse! Surperb writing and lots of possibilities!

-Tittyfuck Enthusiast

RedRoryEroryRedRoryErory8 months ago

Fun, sexy, and over the top, far better than any 80s soft porn I am aware of: perfect blend of fantasy, sex, and just enough story and character to keep the narrative engaging and hot. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely wanting more of the Owenverse!

Newt0351Newt03518 months ago

One of the few 5 stars I've given for this contest. Good job. Too bad it's not a series I would have followed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantasy time-I can’t get into a story that is predicated on such an unlikely situation as this

This is not to say that it wouldn’t make a great Hollywood comedy - but I wasn’t in the mood for a farce

Witton

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius7 months ago

Very very well conceived and executed. Delightful humor. I loved The Test, as well as the parting shot about eating pussy all day.

I will be happy to see further episodes delving into the life and times of Dr. Owen.

5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...