Cara has Fun with the Kardashians

Story Info
Cara Delevingne finds a drunk Kardashian.
2.1k words
4.33
30.8k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all fan fiction, it is not meant to take real. All characters in this story are above 18.

***

Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner had been besties for a long time, there were even rumors the two dated. But neither of them ever confirmed it so it was up to people's imagination. However Cara spent a lot of time at the Kardashian mansion, she was like another sister to them.

Kourtney was always mom like to everyone, she was the oldest sister and liked to boss everyone around. Although she got along quite well with Cara. Khloe was care free and usually spent her time going on dates. Kim was the star of the house, all thanks to the sex tape of course, but her husband Kanye was a big name too. Kim spent more time trying to work on KUWTK than anything. The two Jenner sisters were probably the closest to each other, their rooms were next to each other and they usually spent time in each other's room. Kylie was rising to fame quickly, she was set to take over Kim's place as the star of the house. As for Kendall, she was the most laid back of the sisters. She had the most social life, always hanging out with friends or traveling for modeling or just doing Kendall stuff.

Cara stayed with her sister Poppy and as her sister was usually out, Cara would spend nights at the Kardashian mansion. And today was such a day. She called up Kendall asking her about her plans, but Kendall was out of town, Kendall offered her.

"Hey you can go to the house and stay in my room, I'll be back in 4 days so you can chill for a while."

Cara didn't mind as she and Kylie used to hang out a lot and they loved exchanging fashion tops so she accreted her offer and packed her bags and headed to the house. When she got there she ran into Kylie who was doing some shoot for a magazine, Cara used to fancy her body. Kylie was the most voluptuous from the sisters and even though she had plenty of surgery done, she was still one of the most ideal women in the world. Kylie greeted Cara and got someone to carry her bags in.

"Im just finishing a shoot, do you mind waiting a few minutes and then we can grab a bite to eat somewhere" Kylie asked her.

Cara had no problem waiting and staring at the goddess pose and flaunt her curves all day. So she agreed and waited for Kylie. The thoughts that ran through Cara's mind were definitely not PG, she wanted to caress those huge breast and eat that pussy all day long. But that was her best friends sister, it would be so wrong. Or is it? She pondered, Kylie is an adult and if she was down then why not right? Kendall is out of town so why not.

Cara's mind was going back and forth on whether she should go for it. Time goes by and Cara is still thinking about it, *snap* *snap* "Earth to Cara? Are you there?" Kylie was calling out to her. Let's go.

They head for lunch and Cara decided to find a way to get to her, she begins to ask her a series of questions, trying to find out what gets her going in the mood to have some fun. Kylie insisted she's done with that lifestyle but Cara knew there had to be something. She kept trying till the dinner was over. On their way back home Kylie was three glasses of wine in. This was the perfect opportunity to ask her. She asked her once more and Kylie blurted out she gets super loose when she's high.

Cara was a bit taken back by it and curious at the same time. But she finally knew what she needed to do. They get back to the mansion and Kris Jenner is waiting at the front door, "Kylie where have you been? We need to go for a meeting" Kris yelled.

Kylie was a bit tipsy but she had to take this meeting, It was for a make up brand which meant everything to her. Im sorry Cara, gotta run but we'll catch up later okay. Kylie and Kris head out. Cara is let alone in the house all alone, she decides to shower and call it an early night. She heads up the stairs to her room, on the way she passes by one room where she hears hysterical laughing. She thought she was the only one in the house, so she knocked the door. "Oh hey Cara, didn't know you were here. Where is everyone?" Kourtney asked her.

Cara could clearly smell the Jack Daniels on her, "the house is empty, Kylie just left with your mom for some meeting," Cara replied.

Kourtney was watching some movie in her room and so she didn't want Cara to be alone and company never hurt anyone so she invited her to join. Kourtney was wearing just a long baggy t-shirt, she had a tan from some weekend getaway and the bottle in her hand. Cara hesitated for a bit but since she had nothing else to do, why not. They both got up on the bed, Kourtney poured her a drink and they continued the movie. This went on for a while, they had a few drinks and many more laughs. Then Cara noticed they were sitting quite close to each other and she could clearly see down her t-shirt, but she knew Kourtney was straight. She was on and off with Scott, so she didn't assume anything. After a while Cara could notice Kourtneys t-shirt was barely covering anything. The t-shirt was barely covering her legs, in fact part of her ass was on display. Her top four buttons were open and honestly the view was tempting.

Cara wanted to test what she assumed so he gently placed her hand on her thigh. Kourtney didn't even notice it, so Cara wanted to try something a bit more daring. She was a bit nervous, even though Kourtney was Kendall's sister, she was more like a mom figure to her. She paused the movie, she needed a confidence boost. There were some shot glasses on the table. "Hey Kourtney, I need some shots, care to join? Let me just get some tequila from downstairs." Cara rushed downstairs in excitement mixed with nervousness, she got a bottle and knew she needed sat and lemon. Quickly she got everything and went back up. One she got back up she shut the door and poured 6 shots lined up. She handed two shots to Kourtney, one in each hand. She downed the shots pretty quick, Cara now felt she was almost ready. She didn't need to be drunk, just tipsy enough to be able to take full control and not be afraid. One shot was let for them each, Cara went near the door while Kourtney was distracted and quietly locked it.

"Hey Kourtney, wanna know how WE take shots." Cara rubbed the lemon on her own neck and threw some salt on it, Kourtney did the same. Kourtney was a bit nervous, she looked at her and sort of laughed then she leaned in to lick the salt. Their bodies were touching each other now, Cara could feel the warmth of her body and knew something was happening or about to. Kourtney licks the salt of her neck, she was a bit shy and moved back but maintained eye contact with Cara, waiting or her to take her turn.

Now Cara stated to feel the effects of the previous shots, she leaned in and grabbed Kourtney's face and seductively licked her neck, winked at her. "Cheers babe!" And they both took their shots. Cara reached for lemon slice and kept half of it in her mouth and invited her to bite down. Kourtney was hesitant but she knew it was just for fun. So she came forward and Cara didn't let go she held on to the lemon and their lips eventually touched. Kourtney was taken aback by this and stopped but Cara spat out the lemon and planted a kiss on her. She caressed her body, grabbing her waist, she pushed her tongue down Kourtney's throat and pushed her on her back. She grabbed her breast through her t-shirt and squeezed, she could feel her hard nipples poking out. Kourtney clearly was getting into it. Cara stopped kissing her and began to unbutton one button and planted a kiss on her cheek, the next button and she planted a kiss on the other cheek, finally the last button and she spread open the t-shirt revealing her beautiful 32B breast. They were perfect and perky, she had the most ideal figure of all the sisters. Cara starred at them, like a kid stares at candy at a store. That's it she couldn't hold the use anymore, she pounced and put her right breast in her mouth, she licked her nipples, swirling her tongue around them. With her other hand she groped her left breast and squeezed and massaged it. She switched to sucking the left one and groping the right one. Kourtney eyes were closed, she knew this wasn't right but she couldn't help herself. She was having the best time of her life. She moaned passionately, she wanted more.

Cara kissed her on the forehead and then a few on the cheek, followed by one on the lips, then on the neck. She moved onto her chest kissing every inch of it, moving down she reached the abdomen area then got lower to her thigh. She gently kissed her thigh and looked up into her eyes. Kourtney stared back, she bit her lip trying to stop from moaning. She was soaking wet, she already came twice so far. Cara went in slowly, savoring each moment. She finally made her way to her pussy, she kissed it. She was getting turned on eating someone she looked up to. She licked her pussy gently at first and began to increase the pace.

Kourtney couldn't help it now, she was moaning "FUCKKKK AHHHH FUCKKK!! DON'T STOPP!!."

Her nails dug into the sheets, she was on fire. She raised her hips in the air "KEEEEP GOING!!" Cara was on her knees, her face buried in Kourtney's pussy. Cara began doing the alphabets with her tongue, Kourtney thrusted her hips towards her.

"IMM CUMMING!! OMG KEEP GOING!! FUCKKK FUCKK FUCKK!!" With one last thrust she came all over Cara's face.

"BEST ORGASM EVER" were Kourtney's only words.

Cara smirked, licked her lips and winked at her. "OK, my turn", she smirked.

She jumped off the bed and stripped. She was hairless, her pussy was pink as ever and soaking wet. She waked to the bed and jumped on and kissed Kourtney. They switched positions and now Kourtney was on top sitting on her, Cara has small breast but they were perky. Kourtney kissed them and began to suck on them. She tried her best to exactly what Cara did to her. This was her first time doing as of it, but maybe it was the booze that was helping her but she was getting better, at least she could tell from the way Cara began to moan. She slowly moved her head down, but Cara grabbed her head and pushed it down towards her pussy. Cara was too horny, she needed to get off. Kourtney shoved one finger in her pussy and licked it at the same time. She kept finger fucking her and liking her. Her pussy juices flowed down her leg, Kourtney licked it all up she was better than Cara expected.

Cara decided to change positions. She missed being the top, she flips Kourtney over gets back on top of her. She takes one of Kourtney's legs and raises it up and positions her pussy on Kourtney's. She started thrusting, rubbing their pussies together. It was a feeling Kourtney never felt before, she began to thrust from her end too. Cara grabbed her breast and sucked them and gently bit on her nipples.

She knew she was close to an orgasm, she kept going "FUCK FUCKK FUCKKK!!"

With one more thrust she collapsed on Kourtney and was out of breath. She not only had one of the best times of her life, but it was with Kourtney Kardashian, a MILF. Kourtney closed her eyes for a dew minutes and quickly dozed off. Cara wanted to stay for a bit but she hears a door close. She assumed it was Kylie back home, she quickly got up and took her clothes and dashed out of the room and into the washroom.

"Hey Cara, Im back," Kylie called out.

Cara just sat down in the shower thinking about what just happen, who it happen with, she wasn't sure what tomorrow would be like.

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read my work. I would love feedback to improve on the next one.