Cara On the Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't do that. I could never take something like that,," Cara sobbed while Dr. Baker slathered an overly generous helping of lubricant all over the ebony intruder, making the rippled weapon glisten.

"Oh, I think you can do it. After all, it only took your pussy a minute to get used to my fist, and after that it was like my arm was a plunger unplugging your drain," Dr. Baker informed the librarian while climbing back onto the bed and looking at the very wet sheet under Cara. "Now spread those thighs of yours and show me that juicy cunt. Spread them - or go home."

"Just relax and enjoy it. The doctor has the cure for your itch," Latisha chuckled as she rubbed the plum sized knob up and down the channel between the librarian's fat labia a moment before easing down into Cara.

Cara screamed as the over-sized tool penetrated her, her savage yanking of her restraints making the bed shake as the silicone monster went deeper and deeper until she was fully impaled. Latisha looked down at the barely recognizable middle aged woman whose skin was crimson with every vein and tendon in her neck, shoulders and face bulging, and the sight inspired her to begin moving slowly in and out at an increasing speed.

"You're going to cum, aren't you Cara?" the therapist noted as the woman's head worked from side to side. "Going to cum hard too - there you go."

The librarian seemed to be trying to levitate her upper torso off the bedding as she came, finally slamming herself back down and couple of times while making unearthly sounds, and after she finally stopped cumming her therapist grabbed her thick ankles and pulled them straight up in the air, holding them there and keeping the thighs spread as she began moving again.

"You can do better than that," Dr. Baker suggested as she got the bed rocking once again, not blinking or believing as she continued. "Cum for me again and I'll let you rim me. Did you happen to notice how hairy I am back there?"

"Can't cum anymore," Cara kept insisting, but Dr. Baker was relentless and the rhythmic thrusting eventually got Cara to the brink of orgasm.

This time there was no levitation, although there was more than enough moaning and thrashing as Cara's orgasm raced through her body, and by the time Latisha pulled the strap on out of the librarian's now gaping pussy the older woman's body convulsed in a series of after shocks until she finally went limp.

"You ruined my sheets," Dr. Baker observed after she took the harness off and saw the massive stain Cara was resting in, shaking her head and going out to the kitchen before returning with a bottle of Champagne.

"Forgot glasses," Latisha said after taking the librarian's wrists out of the padded shackles, noting that the woman's wrists bore redness that might be hard to explain at work. "But we don't need them."

Dr. Baker tipped the neck of the bottle so that Cara could get a drink as she looked up, stopping when the bubbly started to overflow out of her mouth, and then hopped back onto the bed, straddling the librarian's still-red face with her heels against the headboard facing down and lowering herself onto Cara's head.

"Eat my asshole Cara. Eat it like you're starving," she challenged, and when the therapist felt the older woman's tongue dipping into the curls in search of the hidden knot Dr. Baker took a swig of the Champagne, splashing some onto the heaving globes in front of her and rubbing it into the giving flesh.

"Nice," Dr. Baker purred as she wiggled herself into the librarian's face, and when she felt the serpent-like tongue dip inside her she cackled with delight, so surprised that she was powerless to stop the spray of pee that burst out of her and splattered onto Cara's breasts. "Look what you made me do, you nasty girl!"

Dr. Baker took another belt of the bubbly before pouring the rest all over Cara's upper torso, and then leaned back and slipped the neck of the bottle into her pussy, spinning the end in and out.

"Make me cum woman. You and Dom Perignon gonna make me cum good," Dr. Baker declared as she ground her anus into Cara's tongue while the bottle took care of her sex, and soon she was having a delightful orgasm of her own.

The librarian, for her part, looked dead to the world, flushed and motionless as she lay on her back looking dazed at the ceiling where her reflection was evidence of how she looked. Latisha lifted herself off of Cara, pausing to pluck a curly hair off her chin before leaving the room.

***

"Thought I was going to have to call you a doctor," Dr. Baker mused when Cara much later walked very gingerly into the living room where the therapist was reclined on a couch looking much like she had when she let Cara in earlier. "You missed a refreshing shower. Could have used you to wash my back."

Cara said nothing but looked around the place for her clothes which she had shed out there, and while the therapist was tempted to ask the woman where she had tied up her horse because of the bowlegged way she was moving, she refrained from commenting.

"You can take a shower if you want, and there's new toothbrushes in the bathroom cabinet too," Latisha offered, but Cara shook her head and pulled on her clothes, holding her elastic band in her hand and prepared to go.

"Better leave now," the librarian said and Dr. Baker shrugged in response as she moved towards the door.

"Call the office if you want another appointment," Latisha said as Cara left, and she neither answered or turned around as she departed.

"You'll be back," Dr. Baker said to no one. "We both know that."

***

Thanks for reading.