Caramel Crush: The Hot Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a pervert," she said to me. She couldn't stop blushing though. She gently pulled her hand back and got up. "Anyways, it's getting late now. I have to call my husband and you should be getting home as well."

I helped her clean up the table and was sad that things didn't pan out as I hoped, but they had certainly been better than what I was expecting. I got ready to leave and she came to the door to see me off. I went in for a hug. Luckily, she returned the gesture. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I don't know what it was but it felt so wonderful, being there in each other's embrace, that we couldn't let go of each other. "I missed you. So much!" I said softly. "I'm glad we're on good terms again."

She hugged me tighter. "I've missed you too. I was worried I was never going to see you again."

I could feel her bare waist, it was covered in goosebumps. I rubbed it gently. "Thanks, for being so understanding."

We faced each other, our foreheads touching. "Come on," she said, "I know what it's like to have a crush on a tutor." She was blushing idiotically, playing with the buttons on my shirt.

"You mean... you?" She nodded and smiled like a 12 year old girl.

"I was also a student once. Of course, my tutor was younger than I am right now." She bit her lip.

"Tell me all about it," I insisted. I was delighted to know that she'd been in my place and excited to hear the tales of her crush.

"I will... someday."

I squeezed her, brought her face closer "NOW," I demanded. She was on her toes as I'd lifted her up a little above the floor. Her lips were only about an inch away from mine.

"Later... when the time is right. Now put me down... and leave!"

"Kiss me good night," I demanded. She bit her lip. Her eyes were closed. She paused a second... and landed a peck on my cheek and whispered, "Good Night, Rohan."

"Fair enough. Good night." I put her down and left her home.

When I got back to my room I tried getting rid of my boner but it was impossible. First of all, I couldn't believe that I was making progress. I pinched myself a couple times just to see if I was dreaming. Did I really just get her to touch my boner and not have her fire back? Was she really blushing? My god. The more I thought about it, more stiff my dick became. Finally I clicked a picture of it and sent it to her on snapchat. I didn't think she'd see it right away, perhaps in the morning but she replied within seconds.

K- Got to sleep!

R- Are you talking to me or him?

K- Both!

R- I'm ready to go, but my friend here, he really wants you.

There was silence at her end. No reply. No typing. Just seen.

So I called her up. She picked up immediately. She spoke first, "I thought I told you to go to sleep."

"Did you get to talk to your husband?" I asked, just wanting to steer the conversation elsewhere.

"I did. He's going to be out of town for a few more days." She sighed.

"I see," I was stroking myself, listening to her soft voice. I wondered what she was doing. I asked, "What are you doing right now?"

"It's late. I'm in bed. You should be sleeping and let me sleep as well"

"Did you change out of that sweaty saree yet?"

"Of course, silly," she giggled. I showered and now I'm in bed."

"So, what are you wearing now?" My voice was full of groans, from the jerking, thinking about her undressing. God I wanted to see that

"A nightie!"

"I bet you look a real goddess in that," was the naughtiest thing I could think of to say to her!

"What kind of goddess wears a nightie?" Her giggles were mixed with cute little snorts.

"The one that gets young boys rock hard and tells them to go to sleep. The one that stands in front of a young boy and teases him by playing with her own bellybutton!"

"Will you get over it?" she was laughing a little.

"Not anytime soon!"

"I'm rubbing it right now."

"What?" It made my cock twitch!

"Yeah..." she whispered.

"That is so sexy!", I said. And it really was!

"What's so sexy about it?"

"What is not so sexy about it. Your beautiful fingers brushing and massaging the soft skin around your bellybutton. You circling it with the tip of your finger. I'd have lost my mind if you had fingered it then"

"I've got one in now!"

I knew she was teasing me now! "Lick it and then put it in," I told her. I heard a licking sound and a soft moan following that. Guess she really did do it. "How does it feel?"

"Mmm... it feels good."

I asked her to put more saliva in it rub slowly. She did. She moaned.

"Mmmm, Rohan! It feels so good."

"That's the way my tongue would feel if you'd ever let me suck on it!" I felt my balls tighten with pressure.

"Ooh... Rohan.. your tongue... it would feel... so good! Mmmm!"

"Kavita...I'm... I'm..."

"Yes, Rohan?" She whispered in between her gasping moans. I was stroking myself so hard and so fast now.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said and I groaned loudly as I shot a huge load on the floor of my room. "God! Fuck!"

"Did you finish darling?"

"Yes," I replied in a shaky voice. I was shaking and breathing heavily. "I love you, Kavita! I love you so much!"

She hung up abruptly. But I had dozed off till then and I didn't realise that until I woke up the next morning.

The following Saturday I was home alone, thinking about my caramel skinned goddess. Her voice was so sexy it alone was enough to make ejaculate. But I wanted more. And these evening tutor sessions weren't going to be enough. So I hatched a plan. I called her and told her there was a plumbing work in my building and there won't be any water for 2 days so I needed a place to stay. She allowed me to stay with her for a few days. Her husband was going to be out of town and this was the perfect time for me to get close to her. I packed a few clothes and headed for her house. She welcomed me with the sexy smile on her face, and showed me to the guest bedroom. She was wearing a tight white t shirt that tightly wrapped around her breasts and ended just below them paired with pink leggings that was just as tight around her ass and thighs. This was the first time I was looking at her figure outlined so perfectly. Watching those asscheeks wobble like jelly as she walked ahead of me was amazing. I settled in the bedroom and waited for the perfect chance to seduce her.

During the day she was busy with household work and in the evening we had our study session. She was being very open and friendly today. Guess she'd gotten comfortable around me now. I enjoyed that. She'd tied her hair in a ponytail and was wearing her geeky glasses. If you didn't know how old she was you'd think she was a girl starting her twenties.

We were sitting on the couch, studying, and this time I really was able to focus on the books, when she said, "You look a lot like your father, you know."

I looked up at her and nodded. "Yes. I hear that a lot. I've seen his pictures from when he was my age. The resemblance is uncanny."

"It is," she nodded and crossed her legs under her ass.

I moved close to her and showed her my notebook. She was checking my work. I was checking her out. I put an arm around her back and let it rest on her waist gently. She didn't seem to mind so I held her firmly. She was a little fatty around there. I caressed her slowly. "So, why don't you have any kids?" I asked.

She looked at me, said, "There was never enough time. His business takes him all over the world. Mine keeps me tied up in one. Plus, we never really felt the need."

I slightly lifted her shirt and slid my fingers underneath and caressed her bare skin. It was amazing. It gave me an instant erection and she could watch my pants bulge up and rise. She looked at me and blushed, "We have to study, Rohan!"

"Face it. You're too sexy for me to be learning anything." I pressed my lips under her ear as I whispered that and then gently started kissing her there. She gave up instantly and moaned softly. I pushed her down on the couch and started taking her shirt off. She resisted but I managed to take it right up to the underside of her enormous breasts. I bit my lip when I saw her voluptuous bellybutton. "How about we revisit our conversation from the other night?"

"No way... shut up!" She blushed, closed her eyes and turned her head.

"Why not?" I said, as I put my finger on the brim of her bellybutton and started circling it. My mouth began to water just by the thought. I got a mouthful of saliva and spat on her stomach. She flinched and gasped. I looked up at her face. She was biting her fingertip with her eyes shut close. I smeared my saliva all over her stomach and watched as her stomach went up and down with each breath she drew. "You like that?" I asked. There was no answer. I spat some more. In the hole directly. And buried my face into her stomach. She erupted with loud moans.

My tongue poked into the hole and vigorously spewed the saliva all around. I licked her bellybutton. Her skin smelled like aloe vera and sweat. It was delicious as fuck! Her hands were grabbing and pulling at my hair. She was throwing her head back. Her legs shook from the pleasure. I sucked up all the saliva from her skin and smeared new mouthfuls back again. She squirmed under me. Moaning my name in pleasure.

I would've undressed her and fucked her right there and she would've let me fuck her too if we weren't interrupted by the sudden ringing of her cellphone. She sat up abruptly, trying to catch her breath, trying to think straight. Just stared at the screen blankly.

"I think I will like to go to bed now." She was flusted. "We will continue our studying in the morning," she said and ran to her room and shut the door behind her.

I twisted and turned in the bed of the guest bedroom. I was almost there. Almost gotten her turned on, enough that she would let me have my way with her. I wished the phone hadn't made a sound just for another 15 minutes. But now I was turned on. I had to do something about it. I took my clothes off and started stroking myself thinking about her. About how delicious her bellybutton was. How beautiful her skin was. How curvy her ass was. Those thick thighs. She was perfection. And she was sleeping in the next room. I figured I should at least try and see if she's awake.

I expected her to have locked her door so I hadn't bothered putting my clothes back on. But to my surprise the door swung open when I turned the handle.

I walked into her room, naked. She was sleeping soundly in her bed. She was on her back. I thought about silently laying down next to her and stroke myself. I wanted to see if she changed into something else so I gently pulled the blanket off her and there she was, wrapped in a lavender see through nightie. It covered her crotch and breasts but left a lot of her cleavage and her belly open to view. I was turned on by the idea of all the sexy sleepwear and underwear she must have in her wardrobe and wondered how many people have seen her in them before me. I turned the bedside lamp to get a clear view of her body. This was better than any picture of her I had jerked off to before.

I held my thick cock and started stroking it slowly. I had taken my phone with me and started recording this moment on video. My pace became faster gradually as my eyes devoured her heavenly body. And then the moment came for me to unload. It was too late to walk out of the room and go back to my room and I didn't want to lose sight of her any longer. I pointed my tip towards her face and grunted loudly which seemed to wake her up just in time to watch my cum shoot out of my penis and hit her right in the nose. She squirmed and gasped at the sight of my giant penis in her face. The cum was spreading all across her face. Her jaw opened and the next line of cum went straight in. And the others just smeared all across her face and neck and her hair too. The camera captured it all.

I lifted her nightie up and wiped the dripping liquid and cleaned my dick while she sat there in utter surprise, speechless. I pushed her chin up and closed her mouth. "What the hell Rohan!" she screamed. I couldn't help but smile. I didn't care anymore. "You sick pervert!"

"Oh come on. You look beautiful" she looked at me. I took a picture of her and showed it to her. "Look. Such a pretty girl!"

Her anger subsided quickly. "Give me something to clean up," she said softly.

"Why. Let it be there for a while. It suits you!" I smiled and sat beside her. She moved away but I gripped her waist and brought her between my legs. Her ass landed on my crotch. It felt wonderful. I held the phone in front of us. The front camera on. "Look. God, you look perfect."

She took a glance and blushed. "It's all over my face!" I would've thought she was disgusted but then I saw that she licked her lips and every drop of cum that was on there vanished behind her tongue and then inside her mouth. She blushed again and looked back at me, "Do I really look beautiful to you? Like this?"

"You do. You look Perfect" I took a few pictures of us like that. She smiled like an angel through all of them.

Then I made my case, "Kavita... I want you. I really want you. I don't know how much of it is just sexual and how much of it is real love but I really can't be away from you anymore. I want you to open your legs for me. I have never been inside a woman before and I can't think of a more perfect person than you to be my first."

She leaned back into my chest and sighed. I held her by wrapping my arms around her stomach. There was a pause that lasted only a few seconds but felt never ending. Then she lifted her gaze slightly to meet mine and whispered, "You've really never been inside a woman?"

"I've kissed a few," I said, which was true, "Undressed one or two. But no. Never been inside one."

"And you want me to be the one?" she asked.

I nodded.

There was another moment of silence before she said, softly, "I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it as well."

"Really?" It made me happy to hear that. "So it wasn't just one sided all this time?"

"No," she giggled a little. "It wasn't. In fact, I think I may have been thinking about it almost as long as you have."

I doubted that but I didn't want to interrupt her.

"Also it would fulfil one of my fantasies. You do look a lot like a long time crush of mine."

"I thought I looked like my father."

She looked back, blushed and then looked away in embarrassment.

"No way! You had a crush on my dad?"

"Yeah. Since I was a little girl."

"Tell me all about it right now!"

We sat there as she narrated the whole story and it made me hard just thinking about how she almost got her thirst for my father satisfied. Knowing that she still ached for it I got harder just thinking about her wanting to fuck me because I look like my father.

"And tonight you got sprayed in the face with my seed. I bet you loved that!"

"Yes, I absolutely did." She was blushing like a little girl! "For a second, I thought I was being sprayed by him!"

I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her in close. I started kissing her lips. I could smell my cum on her face and her breath. I could taste it on her lips and her tongue. We pressed our tongues against each others and twisted and twirled them around.

I ripped her nightie off and exposed her breasts to the chilly air outside. She gasped and moaned as I gripped them in my palms and massaged them. They were so massive. Wouldn't fit in my grip. Her nipples were big and brown and hard. I pinched them and made her moan louder. "You wanted to be fucked by my father, didn't you?"

"Yes!" She whimpered, as I began to move her hips on my erection.

"But now I'm going to fuck you!" I slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her clit over her panties. They were soaking wet. "Look how wet you are! Is that for me or my father."

Before she could reply I licked her lips and swirled my tongue around in her mouth as she moaned into mine. I turned her around and removed her panties. She sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist. Now her pussy was grinding all over my dick. She looked into my eyes and said "So, you're a virgin!" And smiled grinding harder on me.

I nodded. Gasping with pleasure. Aching with lust.

"Let me take care of that baby!" She slipped her hand between our grinding groins and gripped my penis, slowly guiding it to her hole. Her juices were gushing out. The tip of my penis slid in but the massive girth made it hard to penetrate her surprisingly tight hole. She moaned. Stood on her knees over me and slid down on it. I had to grip her tightly and push her down on it. Her eyes rolled back when finally got in. "Oh god!" She screamed in painful pleasure. It was a heavenly feeling for me as well.

When she caught her breath we just stared at each other. I think she was really happy that I was inside of her. As happy as I was. Maybe she did wait for it as long as I had. We shared that emotion. We embraced the moment by kissing more deeply. Then I felt her slowly begin to move back and forth on my dick. "I am going to show you how much I want you. I am going to show you much my body aches for you."

And there it was. It had started. I was fucking Kavita. I couldn't believe it. I was finally inside her. I was finally fucking her right in her heavenly hole. I grabbed her fluffy asscheeks and squeezed them.

"Yes grab my ass! Squeeze it!" She pushed me down on my back and began to ride me. Her hands were busy balancing herself on my cock by clutching on to my chest. While My hands traced her curves up to her huge breasts. She threw her head back and bounced on my dick like crazy, Moaning like a sex goddess. I was playing with her breasts with one hand and groping her ass with the other.

"Spank me!" She whispered "Spank me Rohan!" She said, aloud.

Cocking my hand back, I swung it swiftly and landed my palm right across her butt.

"Oh god! Yes!" She moaned loudly.

There was a loud clap and it made her look directly at me. She mumbled something under her breath and rode me faster and harder. I repeated the slaps a few more times. She'd moan and bounce even harder on me. I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. I watched in awe at her tits bouncing and her face masked under my cum. This just got so erotic!

I was tired of being controlled and I desperately wanted to feel her being ravished by my cock. I wanted her to know just how badly I needed to fuck her. I rolled her on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Sliding between her legs, I pinned her hands down and started pounding her pussy madly. I was grunting and fucking her pussy aggressively. Her emotions went from a smile from being manhandled to a wide eyed surprise of the depths my dick could reach inside her, right up to the moment her eyes disappearing into the back of her skull with the ungodly pleasure from the instrument I drilled into her body. She bit her lip and moaned my name in pleasure.

"Oh my god, Rohan. Your cock is so huge. Fuck me, baby! Fuck me as hard as you want!"

Her nails dug into my skin, on my forearms, on my neck, on my chest, in my back and even on my ass. She was gritting her teeth and screaming on top of her lungs while I pounded the depths of her vagina.

I felt the walls of her vaginal canal convulse on my girth. It was watching her climax into an intense orgasm that made her soul leave her body that drove me to the brink as well. We both came simultaneously. Her body shivered in pleasure under me as I shot stream after stream of thick white cum into the depths of her hole.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned.

Our bodies were covered in sweat. We couldn't get our lungs to inhale enough air inside. I collapsed, face down, into the soft flesh of her breasts. My dick still throbbing inside her. Neither of us realised when we drifted off but we knew it was within minutes of this erotic wrestling of our tongues and our organs. The last thing I remember before fading away was a little laughter. It might've been her. Could've been me. I mean I did just fuck the shit out of my teacher!