Caramel Crush: The Hot Teacher

Story Info
A virgin boy fixates on being inside his milf professor.
7.7k words
4.59
22.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sleepyowl
Sleepyowl
14 Followers

As per my father's undeniable wishes, I had to get admission into B. Tech. and move to Bangalore. I tried to protest with my idea of pursuing law instead as I did not want to get into the technical field and also the fact that I was never really good at math but my dad wouldn't have it.

My college campus was really good and I was actually surprised to realise my grades could get me into an institute of this repute. For a while I almost began to enjoy living in the hostel, until regular lectures disrupted my life. Engineering was hard. Maths was harder. I didn't really fit in with the crowd, being an introvert and not wanting to be there in the first place. As if physics and chemistry had not done enough damage to my body physics and brain chemistry that I was now forced to deal with the demon named calculus. I somehow managed to get through the first year, just barely passing the course but I knew I wouldn't last long there as sitting through the day in the classroom was getting extremely frustrating for me.

But life has some surprises in store for you. That's what I realised that day when Ms. Kavita walked into my classroom. It was the 2nd week of my 2nd year and for the first time I had actually fully opened my eyes and sat up straight staring at the centre of the room where she stood in her shining blue saree. It didn't have any dazzling embroidery on it, it was as simple as it could get, but it draped her slightly dark skinned body so tight and neat that every bit of her seemed hypnotising.

She was the head of Applied Mathematics department. But that did little help to me as I couldn't pay much attention to what she said, given she had swayed me by her looks. Up until that point, no girl had ever driven me as crazy as much as Ms. Kavita did. She wasn't very young, probably in her late 30s was, I guess, but she had maintained her physique and somehow outdid every girl in our class, as far as her looks were concerned. She never tied her hair. They had just a hint of curls, which would vanish over the weekend but always return in a couple of days, just to be straightened out again. The colours of her saree were just new treats everyday. She had so many of them. I swear I never once saw her wear the same piece more than once. Her lips were always covered with a very flattering shade always in tandem with the colour of her saree. Her breasts were huge, big ol' DDs! A curvy waist, with just a hint of a tummy followed by the most curvaceous ass. When she wrote on the board, her hips swung vigorously. When she turned her lips curled and flattened. Her fingers, pointing and curling into her palm. And of course, the tiny glimpse of her bare stomach every once in a while when she turned from this side to that. I had to keep my crotch covered with my backpack just to hide my erection.

Plus, she was authoritative, seldom did she lose the command over our attention. The class was always silent and focused on her. Of course, she had all the boys crushing on her, it wasn't just me. She had that effect on everyone. Albeit, I was the only one who was failing her subject.

Eventually I degraded so low in the course of the semester that she called up my parents and reported my scores. Boy, dad was furious. So furious he took the next flight to Bangalore and dragged me with him to Ms. Kavita's office. I was prepared to be bombarded with scoldings and abuses from my father and being forced to make promises I was surely not gonna be able to keep. She was wearing a red lipstick that day complimenting her maroon saree. I bit my lip just looking at her smile when she saw my Dad. For a minute I was so lost in her that I almost forgot what was happening around me. Fortunately, it turned out that Ms. Kavita was the daughter of a very good friend of my father and that seemed to soften both of them. My Dad turned the conversation to her affairs. I learned from the talk that she was married to an entrepreneur and that she lived just a short distance from my hostel building. They exchanged pleasantries and had tea together. It was a long conversation. I was just watching her smile and talk. I think it was then that I realised what the phrase 'butterflies in my stomach' meant.

Towards the end of the conversation she shook hands with both of us. My father urged her to give me a little more attention and he believed that she'd be able to help me best. She assured him that my scores will improve, that she'd personally look into it. In fact, it was her suggestion that I come down to her house every evening for additional tutoring. That was perhaps the best outcome of that conversation.

Additional tutoring. PERSONAL tutoring. I was happy about it because now I had more chance of spending some quality time with Ms Kavita. It only meant that I was going to be able to watch her up close. We exchanged numbers and she told me that she'd give me a call and get a schedule in place. That evening I was eagerly waiting on her call. Jumping to the phone at every sound it made and sometimes when I just thought that it did. At about 7:30 pm I finally got a call from her. I immediately picked it up.

She spoke right after my, 'hello!',"Hey Rohan, it's Kavita. Can you come by my place around 8?"

"Yeah, I.. can.. yeah sure," I was so flustered I couldn't get full words out of my mouth.

"Okay, I'm sending you the location. See you then. Bye!", she replied. Her voice sounding sweet like honey.

Her place was very close to our hostel building. I excitedly began putting stuff in my backpack. I left the room in under 5 mins and almost hopped to her place. I opened the gate and walked inside, right up to her door and rang the bell. I was welcomed inside by Ms. Kavita in the same attire she had been in that morning. That maroon saree. That maroon lipstick. And her murderous smile.

I started going to her house everyday. Watching her teach me and sit beside me helping me became the best part of my day. Ms. Kavita's skin tone was slightly darker. Actually much darker than most other girls but she wasn't exactly dark, if you know what I mean. Her bust and the hourglass of her figure she'd voyeur was weapon of mass destruction. I realised the secret of how she's managed to keep that figure intact, She'd never had any kids. She was accompanied at the house with her entrepreneur husband who took too many business trips and a cleaning lady, who I learned a little later mostly worked the afternoons. This gave me enough privacy with Ms. Kavita.

I was falling more and more deeply for her. Her name was a subtle tribute to her euphonic nature. Her smile was toxic and infectious. At times she stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame, talking on the phone or just reading a text, with her hip poking out sideways and it took all my strength in those moments to not take my pants off and jump on her like a cheetah would on a gazelle. The two or so hours, which frankly felt more like days and sometimes weeks, she fed me enough memories to last a lifetime, replenished every day though.

Things eventually became unbearable for me one day when she was on a call from her husband while we were studying. She still hadn't changed out of her saree and she was pacing slowly around the room talking to him and I was busy watching her ass. Those asscheeks were really accentuated in the tight sky-blue saree that she wore and they bounced as she slowly put each foot in front of the other. What I wouldn't give to put my hands on them just for a few seconds. Then she turned and I noticed she had her hand on her stomach. Just casually rubbing her belly, she probably didn't realise it, from what it sounded like she was having a serious conversation with her husband. I couldn't get my attention off of her stomach now to gather the context of their exchange as my eyes were now fixated on her voluptuous belly. Her rubbing and caressing action had pushed the saree aside and now her bare stomach was on full show. She was standing a few feet away from of me and probably did not realise it but it was quite a tease for me. Her beautiful brown skin was just a few feet away and her fingers ran around the stomach in circles now. Then she started rubbing the rim of her bellybutton with her middle finger. Her fingernails were finely trimmed and shining with from what I could gather was a recent manicure. She was doing it all so casually but it had such an effect on me, I was hypnotised and had an instant erection. My dick was harder than ever around her and it was all the time. Like the rest of her body wasn't keeping me awake at nights enough that now after getting home the images of her rubbing her own stomach had me going crazy.

That entire night I was up, trying to think of ways to seduce her. I'd slept naked and had a constant erection that just won't let me sleep. Luckily, my roommate had fallen sick and moved back to his hometown so I would have the privacy to do whatever I like. Which I did. I kept stroking my 8" cock, thinking about her fingers just brushing against her stomach, how they moved along the edge of her bellybutton. Even after ejaculating thrice, I wasn't able to calm my rock hard dick down. I just somehow had to find a way to put it inside her!

But I couldn't come up with anything and I was really frustrated the next day. When I went to her place she gave me a few exercises and I just couldn't do it. My mind was filled with the image of her bellybutton and nothing could take my focus off it. She tried to explain it to me a few times and as she was talking, I saw that her pallu (lose end of her saree) had slipped off of her shoulder slightly. Now, she was sitting on the chair next to me at the table and I had a clear view of her cleavage line. It's why I loved Indian attires. The blouse's Ms. Kavita wore were tight and they pushed those huge mounds tight together which created a very thin but prominent cleavage line. Those breasts were tightly held in place and pushed upwards by her bra. She was leaning forward, pointing out at words on the book and in that moment I decided to let go my decency and just be bold. I fixated my eyes on her cleavage. She must've realised it in a second as she clicked her beautiful fingers in my face, "Hello! Are you even listening, Rohan?" her voice was higher than usual.

I didn't care anymore. I mean I would've stopped staring but my penis was doing all my thinking for me now. I leered at her bosom and neck, saw that there was a bright red strap peeking out from underneath her blouse. That would be her bra. I bit my lip.

In the moment I was just thinking about how sexy that colour looked on her. Everything looked good on her. I wanted to say, "Red looks so sexy on your skin." And when I heard her say, "What?" my stupid ass realised that I had actually said it out loud.

It should've been my clue to run away from her as far as I could but I didn't back down. I decided to up the ante. I pointed out the red strap showing from under her blouse. "Red is a very sexy colour on your skin Ms. Kavita," I repeated. She looked down and saw that I was staring at her cleavage. I swear I saw a hint of a smile on her plump lips just for a second. She quickly covered herself and looked up at me furiously.

She was yelling at me a little,"Rohan! I'm here busting my ass off to teach you and you're busy staring at my undergarments. Shame on you, Rohan. Shame on you!"

"I wasn't staring at your bra. It just distracted me from the cleavage," I quickly snapped back.

She sat back in the chair. Crossed her arms in front of her gave a deep sigh and said, "Your father has really high hopes for you, Rohan. You have to separate your hormones from yourself otherwise I'm afraid you are going to flunk out this semester."

"How can I?" I asked. "Do you not realise what's going on here?"

"I do," she replied, "You seem to have a little crush on me. I completely underst-"

"A little crush? This is not a little crush!" I interrupted. "Little crush's usually die out in a week or two. This has been going on for months now. I can't think about anything else anymore. You've been on my mind 24x7 for the past couple of months. More so ever since I've started to come here."

There was a brief pause.

She lifted her chin up and looked at me and said, "Look, it's very common to get a crush on your teacher amongst boys your age, believe me, I have seen this before."

I stood up letting her see how my 8" long, thick cock was trying to rip out of my pants to viciously violate her holes. She gasped at the sight of the bulge she'd caused in my pants. The kind that my pants couldn't barely contain. I said, "This is not a little crush. It takes all my energy not to whip it out and fling it in your face. And I do it out of decency. But frankly your body, your smoking hot body it's just too much for me to take."

I saw that she'd been staring at the bulge, probably longer than she had meant to. Finally she averted her eyes and looked up at me.

I continued "Your hips, your waist, the lovely way you keep playing with your bellybutton when you're on a call. And today this show of your cleavage and the idea of you having your private areas covered in bright red. You are driving me crazy, Kavita. I seriously cannot stand another second beside you without doing something indecent. I really want you." I grabbed the bulge in my pants and squeezed it and said to her, "I want to be inside you! Your mouth, your pussy, literally anything but I just want to put it inside you so fucking bad! Please, Kavita!"

I stepped a little closer to her.

She pushed her chair back and stood up, inching away from me. "Okay Rohan. Look," she quickly spoke. I saw that she was nervous but she tried very hard to make herself sound calm. "I understand how you feel. But this is getting a little uncomfortable for me now. I think you should leave."

I saw her chest was heaving from the deep breaths she took. Her voice was trembling with fear. I thought it better to leave now before I did anything that was really indecent. I wanted her badly but I did not want to force myself on her. I wanted to seduce her, and not subjugate her. I picked up my things, tossed them in the bag and walked out. I stopped at the door and turned to look at her one last time and said,"I really love you, Kavita."

As hot as she was, she was really a great teacher. If she were an old crone and even half as brilliant, I think she would've gotten good grades out of me. But that sexy thing was double edged knife. Brilliant and gorgeous. But now it was over. I knew I could never go back to the way things were, I had messed that up. Frankly, I was a little depressed about blowing it up. I stopped attending her lectures and avoided any contact with her. I was sad and ashamed of myself. I wanted to apologise for what I did and how I behaved but couldn't summon neither the courage nor the words to do so.

A couple of days passed and one night I got a text from her. It read:

Hey, Rohan. I haven't seen you in college in a couple of days. I am worried about you. Come see me tomorrow at my place. Usual time.

I thought about it a great amount of time before replying positively.

She replied with:

Great. I'll cook you dinner.

Followed by a lot of blushing emoji's. That brought a smile on my face.

On my way to her place the next evening I had mixed feelings, excitement and trepidation. It was just as formal as it used to be, well, before I started gave in to my perversive notions, of course. She'd prepared dinner, like she promised. And I noticed that it was she who'd prepared it, not her maid. From the looks of it, Kavita had been in the kitchen ever since she got back from the college. She was covered in sweat. The blouse she wore had wet spots in the armpit area.

I was asked to sit down at the table. She served us both and sat down beside me. Before she did, she took off her apron and I caught a glimpse of her belly again, and my dick was rock hard again. Fuck!

We ate silently at first. Every now and then we'd catch each other's gaze and she'd throw that killer smile at me. It was somewhere between a flirtatious smirk and a cute blush. I couldn't tell you which way it leaned more but I could tell you it was sexy as fuck.

Finally she broke the silence,"Rohan... I asked you here tonight because I wanted to talk to you."

I interrupted her, "No, Ma'am. I'm the one who should be talking, apologising. I'm sorry for the way I behaved last time. It was very much out of character for me and I don't expect you to forgive me but-" I was silenced by her finger pressing down on my lips and her hushing sound.

"Let me speak," she said. Her hand dropped onto the table and caught mine, gently. Her skin was really so smooth. "Look..." she continued, "I have been a teacher for a long time and I have had quite a few boys who have had a massive crush on me. I understand. The only thing I never realised was how much provocation I was responsible for myself. I thought about everything you said about me and my clothing style and I find that it's inappropriate of me to dress so around young boys like you. I can control this on my end as much as I can. And I am going to work on it, okay? As to what happened last week, I am not going to tell anyone. We'll pretend it didn't happen. I have tremendous respect for your father and I tend to keep my promise of improving your grades. So, we should continue with our lessons from tomorrow. Can you do that for me, sweetheart?"

My heart almost pumped right out of my chest cavity when she called me that. Her hand clenched around mine. I returned the emotion, nodded. And sat quietly.

She shook my hand and asked, "What's on your mind?"

"Kavita..." I answered, "I am glad you are being so wonderful about all of this. I really am. But I don't want you to blame yourself. It's not your fault that you are an attractive woman. It's actually a compliment to your beauty that you have been a crush to many young boys. But I'd be damned if I let you blame yourself for it."

"But you were right. I dress too provocatively. I should be more aware of how I carry myself around boys. So things like that..." her eyes shifted to my crotch which was a massive bulge, perfectly visible to her under the glass top of the dining table. "... wouldn't happen"

"No..." I argued, "I don't want that. As hard as you get me, and as painful as it is, it's a lovely feeling." I moved my chair closer to her. She took a quick glance at my erection. I held her palm and gently squeezed it against my cheek. I said, "I really love you Kavita. And part of it is the way you carry yourself."

She started smiling. At this point I was confident it was a blush. So, I continued, "You're a sexy woman Kavita. Sexier than any woman I have ever seen. You have beautiful hair, a killer smile. The figure of a greek goddess!" She blushed uncontrollably and her eyes were shining as she looked at me. "It's just hypnotic, the way your hips move when you walk. And I don't know how to put in words how attractive your stomach and waist areas are. I am sure you are even more sexy than what meets the eyes, underneath all of that. It would be a shame if you hid that from the world. From young boys. Such as myself!" My dick was throbbing in my pants now. I enjoyed the fact that I could make her blush like that.

"Thank you," she replied. "That was really sweet. I really was worried about my effect on you and a little ashamed of myself too. But now I feel a little better. I thank you for that."

I realised by 'effect' she meant my 8" boner. I became bold and placed her hand on my bulging crotch. "This? This is a compliment to your sexy body. It conveys things that my words can't."

She felt shy and looked away in embarrassment, an adorable embarrassment. But her hand remained on my crotch, curved around my member, as much as my pants could allow her.

Sleepyowl
Sleepyowl
14 Followers