All Comments on 'Caramel Eyes'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did... did Cole and Mark just run past Maya and baby Tejas & Manav??? And did they briefly want each other even back then?? You did not just do that to us, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hahaha... laughing at the comment below mine... "pull our the race card." You mean actually talking about black and brown people's lived experiences? I love how this author incorporates race and social issues into devloping characters and a story. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My only gripe is that for the life of me, I can't figure out where there's a pier near Leela's -- One of the finest restaurants in the GTA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read four of your stories now and have rated them all five stars. However, please get an editor. It's jarring to run across something like the wrong cases pronoun as the object of a preposition or some similar error. It distracts from the flow of the story and you are much too good a writer to have that happen.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Excellent explanation of the racial issues indigenous and coloured people sadly still face far too often, as good background to a beautiful love story

ShelbyNooneShelbyNoone26 days ago

Well written story that acknowledges the struggles of those that are discriminated against by a majority society. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
844
The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
Outback 
4.87
825
371
More Stories