Cara's Postbox Post

Story Info
Cara's gets a posting.
755 words
4.44
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers

I had been at a long, boozy girls' lunch with friends that had carried on to the night as these sorts of lunches tend to. Plenty of margaritas, wine and little food had fuelled our verbal relaxation. We had been talking about the usual - work, relationships, sex - some of us had recent flings that we were filling each other in on. As the evening wore on, the drinks carried on flowing and the details of got more explicit.

We ended up at a bar near our lunch venue, where I spied on Tim, an ex-fling. We had been on and off for about a year several years ago. Tim and I had amazing sexual chemistry - screwing him blows both my mind and pussy away, but not much else as his intellect, unlike his sexual skills didn't blow my mind away. Unfortunately, every time I see him, I'm drawn to him like a moth is to a light and today was no different. I went over to him, we exchanged pleasantries and of course, we got flirting, including making comments about how hot the other looked that night.

But my friends wanted to leave which I was grateful for as much longer, we would have been in a corner with our tongues in each other's mouths, his hands starting to paw my ample breast, my hands down his belt and then, his cock quickly in my pussy. This would have been followed by an enormously passionate screw and a pussy-destructive orgasm.

I eventually left to go home to my cosy late night Uber Eats order from my favourite Italian and a replay of The Farm. So wholesome. Before long, in came a text from the said fling, "You were looking hot tonight."

Oh, here we go, I thought.

The problem I have with this guy is that he is my kryptonite. Yes, he has the ability to weaken all my senses and turn my pussy into a torrent. I'm very aware he is not boyfriend material.

I replied "Thanks, surprised to see you there."

Tim replied "me too, but now my cock wants you."

I replied, "My pussy is wide awake: it and the house are empty."

So, yet again, thirty minutes later, he is out the front of my apartment waiting for me to let him in.

I told myself that he was definitely not staying, so I decided to go out and just say a quick hello, perhaps a kiss, and then head back to my comfy warm bed by myself.

I ran outside in my silk nightie and straight into his arms. We were soon making out heavily against the mailbox and I remembered that he is a ridiculously good kisser.

The passion was on fire as our tongues probed each other's mouths. Then Tim's hands started moving up and down my nightie, finding my tits and started massaging my erect nipples under my nightie. As his hands massaged my nipples, I reached down and found his cock hardening under his trousers. My pussy was wide open and wet at the thought of his erect cock and his cock was on me. I started stroking it with my hand as our tongues probed deeper and Tim's hands massaged my tits harder.

When he hiked up my nightie - I literally lost my mind - my pussy was dripping. I reached down and unzipped his flies: his cock was hard and thick as usual. He bent down and put a condom on, then he lifted me onto the postbox and pushed his sheathed cock into my pussy. I drew him in and kissed him open-mouthed as he started pushing deeper into my pussy.

Tim kissed me back harder, which I returned: this caused him to thrust deeper and faster as my pussy became wetter. We got into a loop of making out faster, him growing in me and his increasingly fast thrusts. Soon, we were both sweating as our kissing intensified as I could feel his cock swelling inside me. I could feel my pussy starting to squeeze his cock and it was pushing against my squeezing pussy. I started groaning as he came in the condom, then it was my turn to cum.

I dropped off the postbox and his cock and carried on kissing him with decreasing passion as my orgasm wore off

Within five minutes it was all over, and we were giggling like naughty school kids. Then I slipped down my nightie and went inside.. alone.

eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers