Card with a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea must have been paying closer attention in the girls' lounge that night than I realized. But that incident just reinforced in everyone's mind that we were now actually a couple.

Vicki and I still joined the gang on Sundays most of the time. But our coffee dates were when we just clicked. She told me a lot of fairly personal stuff, clearly figuring that I was completely trustworthy. She asked me all about my childhood and drew stuff out of me that I had never told any of my other friends. She made a point of apologizing for moodiness if she was having her period. In short, our time together was the highlight of my week.

One day at Etcetera I finally spilled the story of the ugly breakup with my ex. Vicki couldn't believe it.

"She cheated on you with her teacher?! What a fucking bitch!!"

"I'm afraid so. It kind of messed me up for several weeks. I'm sorry I was so moody back then."

Vicki took my hand. "Well, being moody after that kind of shock is entirely understandable. Now I know though why it took you so long to get around to asking me out. I sure thought that I was hinting around enough. That's one reason I sent you the card."

"Well, thank you for being so patient with me. I just really needed to get my head back together."

We sipped our coffee. I breathed deeply and looked right at this lovely girl. "Vicki, have you, um, ever thought at all that you... could maybe be my girlfriend?"

She beamed at me, ignoring my nervousness. "See, there's hope for you yet, Mike! I'd be very, very, happy to be your girlfriend!"

We both smiled. Then I got up, came around the table to her chair, pulled her up and kissed her. Neither of us was in any hurry to pull away.

When we got back to the dorm, Vicki and I kissed so long near the elevator that a couple of people passing in the hallway whistled at us. We paid no attention.

*******

Doug eventually got over his Vicki crush. I noticed that Julie visited our room more often, and some nights he went over to hers. Once I came into the room after studying late at the library, and Julie was sitting on Doug's lap in the dark making out. Vicki and I managed to find ways to spend time together when Doug went to see Julie. I was still kind of annoyed by Julie's gossiping, but now that she had what she wanted, we all seemed to get along a bit better.

Vicki and I had made out several times but neither of us seemed to be in any rush to push things. Cinder block dorm rooms aren't very high on the list of prime romantic settings. One Thursday though, Vicki mentioned to me that Julie was going home to spend the weekend with her parents.

"Maybe you'd like to come over Saturday?"

I smiled. "I think that can be arranged."

"We can order pizza... maybe even have some dessert." Her eyes were taunting me now. I flushed, but tried to keep my cool.

"I think the seniors are going to make a liquor run tomorrow. I'll try to get us a nice bottle of wine."

Vicki beamed at me. "You do that, and I'll make a visit to the Health Center!"

I realized then that she was completely serious about turning this into our first real weekend tryst. The university fortunately did not pretend that sex didn't happen on campus. The health center provided free condoms on request, as well as morning after pills at low cost. I felt a bit relieved that Vicki was taking care of that end.

*******

Saturday arrived and Vicki met me at the elevator. I had the bottle of wine hidden in the jacket that I carried. We weren't supposed to have alcohol in our rooms, but it was fairly easy to get around the rules. Every dorm party in the lounges featured beer as well as the notorious everclear punch, and nobody ever questioned that.

Vicki was wearing a nice buttoned shirt with the top buttons open and hip-hugger jeans. She wasn't voluptuous but she looked exceptionally pretty and feminine to my eyes. I very much preferred her amazing personality and modest assets to any airheaded ditz with big tatas.

We decided to save the wine for later when we would order a pizza. I had brought cash to cover that. I saw a tell-tale brown bag on Vicki's desk so I knew she had made the promised trip.

For the first time since our marathon conversation, we actually felt a bit awkward with each other. We both recognized this was a significant step forward in our relationship. I decided to break the ice. I asked Vicki to lie down on the bed and started giving her a back rub. That did the trick.

"Mmmm, you're really good at this, Mike. I bet all the girls around here line up for your back rubs."

"Hardly. You are the second girl I've done this with, and I'm definitely trying to forget the first one."

Vicki rolled over and pulled me down. "Let's help you forget, shall we?"

Her soft lips found mine. Seconds later we were kissing passionately with plenty of tongue. She was really a very good kisser.

"Have you forgotten yet?" She breathed into my ear.

"I'm not sure, but maybe we should try that some more. It definitely seemed to help." She giggled.

We kissed some more, then moved onto our sides facing each other. I reached for the buttons on her shirt and managed to open them without too much fumbling. Vicki smiled at me with those amazing eyes as I pulled the shirt out of her jeans. She wriggled out of the shirt and tossed it onto the floor.

"Take yours off too, Mike." I did.

Vicki rolled over on her tummy again, looked at me, and said "Help, please." Her voice was breathy.

I reached for her bra clasp and got it on the first try. Considering my galloping pulse rate things weren't going badly. They improved even more when Vicki rolled on her back again. She just looked at me.

"Vicki... you are really quite lovely." That got me another big smile. I kissed her again and put my fingers gently on her lovely boobs.

She was sighing now as I caressed her small breast, making sure to stimulate the hard nipple. "That's so nice..."

I lowered my head and began to use my tongue. She was whimpering now and caressing my hair. My erection was really suffering trapped in my jeans. I pulled off of Vicki's nipple and came up to kiss her again. She broke the kiss and held my cheeks in her hands.

"Mike, I really, really want to do this with you. But I want you to know that I'm not very experienced."

"Neither am I. Think of this as us learning all about each other."

"This is why I trust you completely, Mike. Please help me with my jeans."

Vicki unzipped her jeans and I helped her push them down off her legs. I could see the wetness seeping through her panties and smell her aroused female essence. I kept reminding myself that I needed to go slowly and touch her gently. The last thing I needed was to trigger an unpleasant flashback.

"Mike, you'd better get your jeans off too -- that looks uncomfortable." She was smiling. I followed her advice.

"Vicki, do you want to do the last bit together?" I tried to sound playful.

"Last one undressed loses a piece of pizza!" She taunted me. She beat me by a split second since I was really trying not to snag my woodie. At least I won her dazzling smile.

I ran my hand up and down along her smooth thighs, staring at the soft brown curls above her cleft. Then I leaned over and kissed her mound. Her muscles jumped a bit.

"I want to feel you, Mike." I scooted up to give her access. Her small hand was warm as it wrapped around my cock. "So nice..." she breathed.

"Are you trying to get more of my pizza?" I kissed her again as she stroked me.

"That's not exactly what I'm trying to get," she teased. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Would you like a hand job?" She was already stroking me rhythmically, and my cock was jerking in response.

"What do you get out of this?"

"I bet you'll last longer the next time." She was really a playful tease for someone without much experience. She also quickly figured out that my little gasps and grunts meant she should do more of what prompted them. She was stroking me harder now and I could feel the straining in my shaft.

"Vicki," I panted, "I'm getting close!"

"Shit, I can't reach the tissues. Mike, don't flip out..." She bent over me and slid her warm lips over my straining head.

"Aagh! Vicki!!" My balls erupted and I cut loose into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing. My pulses finally died away.

"You didn't have to do that," I said softly.

"Maybe I liked it," she replied with a grin. Didn't mess up my bed, either."

"Well, the night's still young!" I flipped her over as she squealed. I looked deep into her amazing eyes, then kissed her deeply. If she can handle my taste, so can I, I thought.

By now I felt that Vicki deserved some of my attention. I moved so that I could reach her wet slit. I slowly stroked my fingers along it, then slipped my middle finger deep into her pussy.

"Unnh! And what... do you get out of this?" she gasped.

"How about a happy girlfriend?"

"That... unnh... may be true... ahhh... please keep... doing that, right there..." I had moved my fingers and was now slowly circling her clit. She was now stroking my arm in the rhythm of my movements. "Mike... please rub me harder... and a little faster..." Her panting and whimpering increased in volume and intensity as I complied. I felt the tremors in her legs right before she shot her hips up from the bed and clutched my arm tightly. "Ohhhh! Mike! Oh God!!!"

We were cuddling several minutes later. I kissed Vicki again. "Well, do I have a happy girlfriend?"

She sighed happily. "Mostly. Except the pizza's not here yet." I attacked her with some savage tickling as she yelped and laughed. I stopped and she looked at me, her chest still heaving. That dazzling smile mesmerized me. "Who's going to get dressed for the pizza guy?" Her eyes were teasing mine.

I sighed and capitulated, pulling my pants back on.

The knock came a few minutes later. I paid for the pizza and added a tip, while blocking the door opening with my body. Vicki was doing her best to distract me, holding her legs high in the air with a shit-eating grin. Finally I closed and locked the door. I put the box on the desk and said, "Let's eat."

Vicki scooted to the edge of the bed with her legs still spread and pouted at me. I threw my hands up and went to open the wine. She giggled as I shook my head. "Maybe later," I said through clenched teeth. I thought, Jeez, how did I go from an unfaithful bitch to this incorrigible angel? This didn't seem like the way the world had worked for most of my life.

Vicki finally put her shirt back on and we dug into the crisp cheesy goodness. "Don't forget, I get an extra piece!"

"Get real, we're not gonna come close to finishing this."

We sipped our wine. Finally we both had our fill and Vicki put the leftover pizza into the fridge. She and Julie rented one so they could keep cold drinks and snacks in the room. She turned toward me and pulled the shirt off. She walked toward me with her slim hips swaying. Her voice was sultry. "I have two things to say to you, Mike. Get a condom from the desk and get those pants off." Apparently Vicki was ready for dessert.

I got my pants off without tripping over them and rolled the condom down my erection. Vicki sat next to me, giving me tender little kisses on my shoulder.

"Did you leave some space at the top?"

I sighed, unrolled the rubber sheath and readjusted it.

Vicki lay on her back and reached for me. I moved on top of her and she pulled me down for a kiss. She looked at me with her smile. "Please don't stress about this Mike. We can keep practicing until we get it right."

That finally made me smile too. She was right, I had been wound tighter than a mainspring. She made it all fun again.

I turned my attention to Vicki's hard nipples. She loved me tonguing and gently sucking on them.

"Mike, don't forget about the other one."

I came up for another kiss. My dick was now against her slit. "Rub it along there," she breathed. I did and felt how easily I moved against her ample lubrication. "I'm ready, Mike."

She reached between us to guide me. She made little noises as I eased between her pussy lips and finally sank deep into her warm tunnel. We were both moaning now.

"Slowly please... I need to get used to you." I began to slowly stroke in and out of her tightness. "Ohhh... yes... like that... feels so good... "

The sensation of her warm, wet pussy around me soon had me cranking up the pace. Vicki had her legs around me and was thrusting her hips in rhythm with my own. "Mike... please... keep going... please!" I was trying my best. I hoped she was right and that I would last long enough.

I could sense when Vicki was close. She was panting and moaning, clutching at me with fierce strength. The wet sounds of our joining filled my ears.

"Mike... I'm almost there Mike... please... give it to me now!"

I had my hands around her butt cheeks now, thrusting as deep as I possibly could. I felt her muscles clench around me, then she gasped and wailed, "Mike! Holy fucking shit!" I erupted deep inside her.

Vicki was running her fingers gently along my cheek. "I've never cum that hard in my life," she sighed.

"Then that will give us something to aim for." I smiled and kissed her again, then rolled over.

"Where are you going?"

"I just need to take a load off my dick." She giggled as I grabbed some tissues and wrapped the now squishy condom in them, then tossed the ball into the wastebasket.

I scooted back to spoon her from behind, chuckling. "Hey, who messed up your bed now?"

"Shut up and cuddle me."

*******

It was Sunday morning and I was still in Vicki's room, watching her sleep. I ran my eyes over her lovely form, still not quite believing that such a creature could be with me.

It was still early. I decided to sneak into the common bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I found a spare toothbrush in Vicki's closet. I pulled my jeans on, but went without a shirt so I could wash my pits out a bit. Nobody came in and I made it back to the room unseen.

Vicki was awake now, smiling at me. I hopped back into bed and kissed her good morning. She had a bit of morning breath but I didn't care one bit.

She snuggled in my arms. "Those pants are gonna have to come off again soon, Mike."

"Vicki, I need to know something."

"Shoot."

"Why... why me?"

She sighed. "You're having a relapse, Mike. You've been insanely happy with me for hours, and now you're having doubts about yourself?"

"Yeah, it kinda seems that way."

She turned over and rested her arms on my chest. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Here's a little secret. If you talk to a guy for six hours straight, you get a pretty good idea of who he is. You figure out whether he's someone you'd like to date and spend a lot of time with. And that's just what happened. You sat there and talked and listened to me and before I knew it, stuff came right out of my soul. You didn't judge me. You showed me respect and amazing empathy. I could have talked to you all night. I already liked you, but after that night I liked you a whole lot more."

I drew her up and kissed her deeply.

"Did that help?" She whispered.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Good. Now please go put on another condom."

"Nope."

She glared at me. "What do you mean, 'Nope?'"

"I think I need to eat something first." I pushed her over, scooted down between her legs and leaned down to her slit.

"Mike, I'm not exactly fresh as a daisy down...ooohh!!"

I ran my tongue along her pink labia, already glistening. "Mike... unhhh... mmm... " My tongue found her opening. I was lapping at her womanly juices which were now flowing freely. Her taste was driving me wild. She had a handful of my wavy hair now and was thrusting her thighs around my face. I found her little button and began tonguing it vigorously. "Pleeease Mike... right there... more... more.... Oh Goddd!!!"

Then Vicki and I were cuddling again. "Your bed is really messed up now," I said. "But that kinda could be a little bit my fault."

"No shit, Sherlock! Maybe I'll let it go, just this once."

"I could maybe help you wash the bedclothes?"

Vicki snorted and jabbed me in the ribs. "Right! 'Cause that wouldn't look at all suspicious!"

I kissed her. "Why are you so mean to me?"

"So I can make it up to you, silly. Now will you pretty, pretty, please, with sugar on top, go get another condom?"

This time I did.

We were lying side by side, holding hands, bathed in afterglow. I turned to Vicki. "I need to tell you something."

Her blue eyes searched my face. "What, Mike?"

"I've become aware that I'm totally, completely in love with you."

Vicki tried to make a joke, but I saw the misty look in her eyes. "Is that just because I finally put out?"

I smiled. "No. It's because you are you. It's because you moved us forward when I was struggling with insecurity. And it's because you make me happier than anyone I could ever imagine knowing."

She slid into my arms, and we held each other for a very long time. "I love you too, Mike," she whispered.

********

Eventually I was invited to Vicki's parents' house for dinner. Her mom was a bit wary of me for whatever reason. At least she wasn't an absolute bitch to me, I thought. There was hope I could win her over. Her dad was different. He looked me up and down. Eventually he steered me into the den for a chat. "So you're the guy she sent the card to."

I didn't understand the complete context for that comment, so I just nodded and said politely, "Yes sir. She told you about that?"

He regarded me with a smile. I was reminded of Vicki's smile. "My name is Matt, not 'sir.' She told Nora about it. She's just not in the habit of discussing her dating life with me."

I relaxed just a bit. "Yes, Matt, I'm the guy she sent the card to. Frankly, that card is what finally pushed me to ask her out."

He nodded. "She obviously feels something for you. Well I'm glad that you finally spoke up. She was a bit concerned, I think, at least that was Nora's impression."

Matt seemed like a straight shooter. I asked him, "Is there something about me that bothers Nora?"

He snorted. "Yes, the fact that Vicki is all sweet on you. Nora can be overly protective. Give her some time. Have you ever had bourbon?"

No s...Matt, I haven't. But I've read some about it." His eyebrows went up.

"I'll pour us both a glass." I relaxed just a bit. I expected the bourbon to have a bit of a burn, and it did. But I could taste the slightly burnt, complex woody and sweet notes underneath. I sucked in my breath as Matt considered me.

"What do you think?"

"Well, I'm thinking this was aged in oak with quite a bit of a char on it."

Matt regarded me with some astonishment. "Either that's an incredibly lucky guess, or you really have done some reading. I think it's probably the latter. You don't seem to have any BS about you. Tell me, Mike, are you sleeping with my daughter?"

I might have panicked at such a blunt question mere months ago. I looked him square in the eye and said, "We've been intimate, Matt. That has been her, and our, choice. I've not pushed her into doing anything."

Matt said, "I see. You've been together a while, so that's to be expected."

Then he paused and looked at me again. His voice was much softer now. "I take it that you're being careful?"

"Of course," I replied.

Matt pondered me for a bit. "You seem like a pretty savvy young fellow. If, um, anything unexpected should ever happen, you'll discuss it with me, and not go flying off the handle, hmm?"

"Absolutely, Matt. Although we're taking all due precautions."

"Hmm. Yes. Of course."

I looked him in the eye again. "Matt, look. I really care deeply about Vicki. We have something special and I'm not about to fuck it up."

Matt's face was a picture. Finally he said, "I didn't mean to imply anything otherwise. Maybe I was getting too personal." He polished off his glass. "Well, I think we should maybe go rejoin the ladies."