Card with a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" My hands slipped under her shirt and unhooked her bra. I lifted her hair and began nuzzling and kissing her neck. "I've decided that I need you -- right now!"

Vicki was moaning now as I cupped her breasts and caressed the hard nipples. "You'd better move that sandwich," I advised her. My pants and shorts were in a heap on the floor now and I kicked them aside. She turned her head back to kiss me and our tongues fought for space.

"I need you too, Mikey," she gasped.

She braced her elbows against the counter as I stroked the hot wetness of her pussy lips. We were both breathing heavily. I eased my aching cock between her butt cheeks and she moaned as it slid into the heat of her sex. Our grunts of passion filled the kitchen as I thrust deeply into her, my thighs slapping against her ass. "Mike!" she gasped. "Oh God, Mike! Give it to me hard, babe!"

We climbed the peak of excitement together. I'm sure that Vicki had cum this hard before, but likely not this quickly. Her pussy muscles clenched my shaft like a vise as we both cried out. My sperm pulsed deep into her as I squeezed her nipples. We collapsed on the counter.

I was giving Vicki tender little kisses as she stroked my face. "I'm sorry you couldn't see my face," I whispered. Vicki liked to watch my face as we climaxed.

She grinned naughtily. "How do you know I wasn't watching your reflection in the flour canister?"

I had to laugh. "You are so bad!"

"And you are so good," she replied as she draped her arms around my neck. We kissed deeply. "But we'd better clean up a bit... your stuff is dripping out of me all over the floor."

I reached around and swatted her behind gently. "Naughty, naughty, girl."

Dinner was quite late that night.

The ambushes continued. We both felt very sexy, very naughty, and our creative juices were really flowing. Vicki jumped me naked while I was caulking the bathroom tub. That was kind of messy until I put the caulk gun aside and just let her ride me. Then I nailed her in the basement while she was doing laundry. I pulled all of her clothes off and tossed them into the machine as she yelped with laughter, then I shut her up with a slobbery kiss. I bent her over the washer and soon had her moaning with delight. A week after that escapade I had an early staff meeting on Monday.

I came out of the shower wearing only a towel and hurried into the bedroom to dress. Vicki adeptly whipped my towel off and pushed me backward onto the bed. She was giggling as she stroked me and kissed my balls. "Vicki," I gasped, "I have... a meeting... ohhhh, baby..." Her lips toyed with my head.

"I just need a quick taste," she said. Then she took me into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on my cock. Her expert tongue action quickly had me panting and I felt the tension rise in my balls; then I exploded into her greedy mouth.

We lay still, with my fingers running through her hair. "Fuck, you came a ton," she said.

"Well, we haven't done it in three days."

"I was getting over a cold, Mike! Jeez!" I knew she was just messing with me.

"I'm not blaming you one bit, babe." I smiled at her.

"At least we know everything still works," she said coyly.

"Work... holy shit!" I leaped off the bed and scrambled for my clothes.

I crept into the staff meeting five minutes late. Matt, noting my slightly rumpled look and wide grin, just smiled knowingly.

I came home on Wednesday afternoon to see Vicki's car had beat me there again. By now I was a bit wary of ambushes, which is to say, I couldn't wait to see what she would come up with next. But no one jumped me as I came in the door. Instead... Vicki was lying on the sofa. She wore a short wine-red robe, trimmed in satin, that I had given her for Christmas. It had ridden halfway up her thighs. She lolled back on a pillow and gave me a look of purest lust.

I came over to her and gently tugged the sash apart. My hand ran up her leg and torso, feeling the softness of her skin as she trembled slightly. I kissed her breasts and caressed her mound. Her left arm moved into my view and then I saw the plastic stick. My eyes finally focused on the two telltale red lines. Vicki softly crooned a line from the old song, "Bang bang, my baby shot me downnn." Then we were crying, laughing, kissing, and hugging all at the same time.

We quieted and I looked into those blue eyes. "This is absolutely amazing."

She nodded. "It sure is. Like a dream. But hey, Mike?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Don't let this go to waste." She opened her robe fully. "We need to practice as long as we still can."

*******

Matthew William was born on a beautiful April morning. He was named after both of our dads. Parenthood brought a whole new set of challenges, but it was an exciting time. Nick and Nora took Matthew for an entire weekend more than once so that Vicki and I could get away by ourselves.

I took over Carl's position as Matt predicted. With a crack IT department in place the company prospered and expanded. Vicki and I eventually installed a new kitchen, complete with vintage-look cabinets and a Mission style breakfast table and chairs.

Ambush sex still happened occasionally when we could get away with it. One Saturday morning Nora took Matthew, now a toddler, to the park, and I had my way with a giggling Vicki who was spread-eagled on the breakfast table. Our daughter Madison joined our family nine months later. She looked so much like her mother, right down to the blue eyes, but she also had my wavy hair.

Our kids excelled in school. We made certain to encourage their outside interests so they wouldn't become bored like so many intelligent students. Vicki served four terms on the local school board, impressing many people with her thoughtful input and articulate manner.

I became involved in some fledgling environmental restoration efforts with the Grand Prairie Friends. I even convinced Matt and Nora to join us at several workdays. We brought some small cemetery prairies back to their full colorful glory, then the organization began acquiring larger properties with some grant money.

As Matthew and Maddie neared college age, Vicki and I knew that we would both have many interests to occupy our time. We loved to drive around antiquing and to get away for a weekend at bed and breakfast inns. We also loved exploring nature areas.

Eventually Matthew graduated from UW-Madison and became engaged to Allie. Vicki and I knew they would go the distance, and they married two years later.

One evening Maddie phoned from Stanford. She sounded pretty excited. Maddie was a very fetching young woman, even though she cultivated a serious look with horn rimmed glasses and her wavy hair in a ponytail. Her news was that she had been on five dates with an assistant professor in another department. That obviously looked promising. We wished her luck.

The next weekend Vicki said that maybe we should go through some of the old stuff in the attic. She had the idea that it might become a playroom for eventual grandkids. I agreed that I would handle the heavier items, including whatever we could put in a yard sale, if she would sort through the papers and memorabilia. She waded into the boxes of papers, and an hour later she found the card.

*******

Vicki and I were still locked in a hug. Her blue eyes looked into mine. "I can't believe you kept it all these years!" I saw tears in the corners of her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I keep it? That card changed my life." I saw the card lying open on the end table. The heart over the final "i" held more significance than I ever thought possible.

"You are such a softie, Mike. We should frame it for our bedroom. Hey let's order pizza tonight!" She had her naughty look now.

"And maybe some dessert, too?" I asked hopefully.

She taunted me. "You can always hope, buddy!"

The pizza came. The rain was really coming down now and the delivery guy struggled to keep the box dry as he pulled it out of the thermal bag. I handed him a nice tip. "Thank you, sir!"

I brought the box to the living room where I had left Vicki. "Let's eat!" I stopped in my tracks.

My wife was naked on the sofa, one foot on the floor and her other up against the sofa back. She was a bit heavier in the hips now, and her hair roots showed some gray. But to me she was every bit as beautiful as she was the day we met. Her pink folds glistened at me. She had her shit-eating grin now. "It's not going to eat itself, Mikey."

I felt a familiar stirring in my pants. "I, uh, I'll just put this in the oven to keep it warm."

"Good idea!" She had her phone in her hand. "I have the timer set for two minutes. If you're not back and undressed by then..."

"I know, I know. Then you'll get an extra piece."

Vicki smiled her dazzling smile. "Play your cards right Mikey," she purred, "and you will, too. After all, we have to keep in practice."

panaflora
panaflora
241 Followers