Care Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sera wanted to just go back to sleep. It was safer in his bed; cosy and dark, the masculine scent of the two men was unfamiliar, like she were sleeping on a bundle of furs in a cave.

"C'mon, we should get up." Billy said. Sera hugged his arms tighter around her shoulders, tucked in her chin and refused to move.

Billy tickled her in retaliation, and they were still struggling and laughing when they heard heavy boots on the stairs.

Billy kissed Sera's cheek and rummaged next to the bed for a t-shirt, Sera put it on just as Jamie came into view. He saw her, but gave no particular reaction to his boyfriend rolling around in bed with a near-naked woman, beyond a slightly lop-sided smile.

"Hey handsome." Billy said, giving Sera one more cuddle before letting her go, getting off the bed, and leaning in to kiss Jamie.

"I got it all." Jamie said, indicating the bags he was carrying. He paused for another kiss, wrapping one arm around Billy and hugging him.

"Mmm, my hero." Billy said, looking around for clothes since he'd still gotten no further than tight, bright underwear meant more to entice than conceal. Jamie was now fully dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and a scuffed and scraped old leather jacket. Sera didn't feel so guilty about watching them kiss now she had seen so much more.

They were cute together. Billy leaned in, pushed Jamie back to the doorframe, and took the time to kiss him properly.

"C'mon, don't scare the normals." Jamie actually blushed at the affectionate display. Billy took this as the perfect excuse to carry on, wrapping his arms and legs around Jamie, ensnaring his mouth in another long, deep kiss. Billy flexed his body against Jamie's, until the guy had stopped blushing and just enjoyed it.

They both smiled as they parted, Jamie set Billy down, his hands reluctant to let go, tugging at the cute red briefs he had on pretending to straighten the waistband out.

"So what'd you go out for?" Sera felt the need to tease now, happy in her old role as Billy's wingman. "I kinda liked the idea of you both cuddling me in bed all day."

Jamie blushed, making Sera smile. Despite his first impression, the guy was a shy giant.

"Well..." Billy said. "As much fun as a revenge threesome would be, we thought you might want to clean up first."

Jamie demonstrated, opening a bag and emptying it on the bed, setting down the other bag with breakfast and coffee.

Sera's heart melted just a bit, despite everything.

"You went out to get me clothes?" Sera said, picking up a pack of socks in one hand and a top in the other.

"It was his idea." Jamie nodded at Billy.

Sera stood up in the bed, walked over and gave him a hug too.

"Thanks." She said, giving him a squeeze.

"No problemo, chica." His voice was a deep buzz against her ear as she hugged his chest. He hugged her back, didn't seem to mind her holding on for a few seconds. It was like cuddling a warm tree.

Billy, seeming to have given up on his own search for clothes, was keeping warm in bed, stretching out, catching Jamie's eye with a sensual wriggle almost out of her eye-line.

Sera had an idea.

"I better take a bath before I put these on." Sera held up the bundle, giving Jamie a smile as she caught him checking out Billy. "That alright?"

Billy nodded, smirking and laying back on the bed. Back when Sera lived here that had been the unspoken arrangement if Billy was having a guy over, she would 'leave you boys to it' for a while, and maybe only listen through the bathroom door a little.

"Take your time, babe."

"I will." She promised them both, walking the few short metres to the bathroom.

Sera heard the low creak of the bed as Jamie knelt on it, saw the flourish of quilt as Billy welcomed him in. The tell-tale sound of Jamie's belt buckle clinking open.

Sera saw her blushing smirk in the bathroom mirror; pushed the door closed, for all the difference it made, and turned on the water.

"Boys, boys..." She chuckled when she heard Billy gasp from the bedroom, only a few feet away from where Sera stood and blushed and twisted in place to squeeze her thighs together as she waited for the water to heat up. If they were getting laid she might as well indulge too, albeit quietly. Without her favourite toy, a waterproof pocket vibe, Sera made do with the friction available to her.

Distracted, she sat on the edge of the tub and stroked the skin of her thighs up and down. Habit made her want to check her phone, but then she remembered it was still on Billy's table.

Instead she listened, both to the water and to the occasional thump of floor, creak of bed, and impassioned sigh from Billy.

Sera tried to guess what they were doing but it seemed obvious given what she had interrupted that morning. Given how sad and angry her day had begun, Grace welcomed the distraction.

There was a hard low growl that Sera felt through the soles of her bare feet as much as heard, and a sympathetic tingle seemed to pulse back from her pussy down to the floor. Sera bit her lip and shrugged out of the borrowed boxers, before she added her arousal to them, then slipped out of the t-shirt, the chill air making her shiver after the cosy bed.

Sera stepped in, eased herself down into the hot water, and turned off the taps.

Without the white-noise of pouring water, occasional thumps and sighs lost their subtlety.

"Mmmff..." Billy sighed into a kiss, at least that's how it played out in Sera's head. Her imagination translated the vague soundtrack into impressionistic visuals behind her eyelids. She squeezed her thighs, clenched deep within, and then let herself relax.

Jamie on top, still shedding clothes as Billy freed the thick cock from Jamie's jeans, gripping it and bringing him closer until they were rubbing slowly against each other, kissing and sighing; trying to keep quiet but not really caring who heard as they each gripped and pumped the other's cock, communicating with kisses and looks.

Sera's hands crossed her chest and cupped her breasts above the warm water, stroking droplets across her skin, the first step of her pleasurable ritual.

Billy hooked his legs up around Jamie's waist, brought his hands up to encircle his shoulders, thrusting his hips up to tell Jamie what he wanted. Jamie purred that rumbling deep purr of his again as he rubbed his cock slowly further down between Billy's legs, pushing up against him, making Billy smile and pull him closer, cross his ankles behind Jamie's back and look up into his eyes.

Sera blushed at her imagination, but didn't stop her hands wandering under the vague pretence of washing her skin. Self-consciousness was a hindrance sometimes, especially for pleasure, but as Sera began to relax in the private space, she let her mind return to fantasy.

Jamie sighed as he thrust slowly all the way into Billy, kissing his neck as he cuddled in close, craving contact. Billy drew him in and held him tight, grinning as Jamie began to move within him, starting slow but quickly picking up speed, Jamie's body flexing as he drove himself in over and over, relishing the sensation.

Sera stretched out in the tub, pushing her fingers deeper, hunching her shoulders as she reached for her g-spot, the web of her thumb pressed tight to her clit in the deliciously hot water, tensing her abdomen in time with her thrusting fingers, in time with the sounds from the bedroom.

Sera lay there between them, being kissed by one and then the other as their hands caressed her, Billy at her breasts and Jamie pressing his fingers into her, making another of those low sexy growls of his against her neck as he kissed her. Billy nibbled her lip, slid between her wantonly parted thighs, began to kiss lower.

Sera lifted one leg out of the tub, resting her ankle on the side and shifting slightly, two confident fingertips coaxing at her g-spot as she screwed her eyes shut, her mind wandering as she listened to the men fucking in the next room.

'I love you, sweetheart.' Her ex flashed suddenly to mind, on top of her only a few nights before, kissing her neck as he slid into her.

"Fuck..." Sera hissed to herself, withdrawing her hand and sitting up defensively in the water, hugging her knees as she tried to force that face from her mind. "Fucking hell..." The memory of his lips tingled at her throat, Sera scratched at the sensation until it went away.

Tears mixed with the passionate sweat and cooling steam on her cheeks, Sera pulled her legs up tight to her body, gave up on pleasure for now. One thought the wrong way had tainted the experience. For a second she had felt guilty about fantasising about anyone else, she'd forgotten that the prick wouldn't just be waiting for her at home like nothing happened. Well maybe he would, but it wouldn't last long with her shouting at him.

She had to go back, Sera knew. She didn't want to, but she had to.

Sera actually did take a bath now, not just lay in the hot water and listen to her best friend making love to his new boyfriend. She still heard them, and the sound of them still made her ears burn, but now the hot tingle radiating from her clit was uncomfortable, frustrated. She shaved her legs with a spare disposable, mostly as something to do.

Now their passionate workout seemed to last for hours, even though it was only twenty minutes or so. Billy and Jamie apparently didn't fuck about when it came to fucking about, but it felt like every time she allowed herself to check on the noise they were still going. A watched pot and all that.

Sera washed her hair, scrubbed her skin head to toe. She wrapped herself in a pair of towels to dry, sat on the edge of the tub and went through the bundle of clothes Jamie had gotten her.

At least that made her smile. Not the garments themselves, which were pretty unremarkable, but the way he had apparently selected them.

Everything soft, nothing pink or girly, no zips or branding; chosen by touch rather than by sight. When given the option, Jamie had decided to wrap her up in a fuzzy comfortable ball and keep her warm.

Teddy bear status confirmed, Sera mused as she grabbed underwear from a pack and tried them on.

They felt about half a size too small, but the label was correct. Unfamiliar brand. Sera straightened them out in front, felt the cool breeze on her heated, frustrated pussy, and tried not to get sad again. It seemed like even masturbation was a futile gesture today.

Sera ignored the sensitised ache between her legs and continued dressing, a purple top that had a constant sort of softness to it, that hugged her body with warmth everywhere it touched her skin.

Sera only had two options for bottoms, ubiquitous yoga pants, or the snugly-tight panties. She picked the former option as being more sensible, but enjoyed the mental image of making Jamie blush again with her bare legs.

Being denied twice in one day was giving her an obsession, she knew, but there didn't seem to be much to be done about it. Crushing on a pair of gay men was pretty textbook in terms of rebounding to an unavailable partner. It hadn't even been a day yet.

Sera brushed her hair, straightened her new clothes, and thought those impossible thoughts. Nothing else seemed to make any more sense, so why not fantasise about the boys next door?

Sera had recovered a little, and actually felt presentable now. She wasn't hiding in the bathroom anymore, she decided, and got moving.

They had finished sometime when she was probably still crying in the tub, all Sera saw when she glanced towards the bedroom was the still combined shape of the two men, curled up in the darkened bed; both naked again, Jamie's clothes heaped up by the bed.

Jamie sprawled across Billy's chest, his face turned away from the door but, judging by the gentle way Billy was soothing him Jamie had gone into post-coital hibernation.

"You two want some coffee?" Sera half whispered to Billy.

"Mmm." Jamie rumbled, still not moving but apparently awake enough to be thirsty.

"We'll have tea." Billy said, still stroking the back of Jamie's neck. "This one's up past his bedtime as it is." He chuckled, his voice still gentle. Sera smiled, her eyes adjusting a little more to the gloom. Dark and warm in there, smelling of men and sex and faintly of cigarette smoke.

"Not that tired." Jamie's voice was a tectonic purr.

"A nap then." Billy insisted. "Just an hour or two."

Jamie had started to mumble something, but he trailed off as Billy stroked fingers slowly over his scalp and down his back.

"Here, lay down." Billy manoeuvred Jamie across him into a comfortable position face-down in the middle of the bed, tugging the quilt up across his back. "I'll bring you a drink when I wake you up." Billy kissed his cheek and got up, pulling the quilt across Jamie's back. Sera politely chose that moment to go and make tea while Billy re-found his twice discarded underwear.

That was the second time today she'd seen them both naked, the frustrated ache stoked again, but Sera focused on making tea, moved subtly from foot to foot as a distraction.

"You're staying over tonight." Billy said, getting the instruction in before the resistance was met.

"I am?" Sera was hoping he would ask, she felt pathetic enough without having to beg for a place to sleep.

"We can talk about things tomorrow." Billy said. "Tonight we'll just chill, the three of us. I'll cook."

"I'm not cramping your style?" For once she suppressed the blush.

"Not so far." Billy smirked and jerked a thumb in the direction of the bedroom, where Jamie was happily asleep for the day.

"Thanks Billy."

***

It was getting silly now.

After a day spent trying to conceal it, Sera was pinned in place by the distracting heat of her pussy. Laying in bed watching a movie with Billy and Jamie hadn't helped. Wrapped up in their quilt, in their bed, with the pair of them being cutely intimate together right next to her... Her silly little crush was getting more insistent by the minute.

Sera tried not to turn her head when she heard them kissing, but she saw the way Jamie's hand gripped at Billy's thigh as they did, could feel the passion in their movements.

She made sure the quilt was wrapped around her snugly, the boys had each other for warmth, and she had cocooned herself against the evening chill.

The credits rolled, the tale of the sexy young reporter and the shady-but-smouldering arms dealer concluded. The three of them in Billy's bed stirred, Jamie kissing Billy's cheek.

"You okay babe?" Billy enquired as Sera stretched out in the bed, squeezing her thighs together without meaning to, the aching want in her becoming needy and insistent.

Sera remembered herself and sat up in the bed, inadvertently hogging the quilt as it caught between her thighs... Where she'd felt no alternative but to slowly rub her clit against a fold of it during the big sex scene; where the sexy young reporter had been ravished against the window of the shady-but-smouldering arms dealer's sky-scraper office, thunder and rain outside.

The falling quilt revealed the damp patch that had diffused into the fabric of the tight grey panties she was wearing, having kicked off the yoga pants because she was 'too hot' but really because the wanton need for friction against her clit was lowering her inhibitions. In the dark it would have been easy to conceal, but Jamie flicked on the lamp once the movie was over. No question that they saw.

Sera bit her lip as both men's eyes fixed on her, she swore she could feel their gaze caressing the slick, pulsing groove of her pussy together.

"..." Sera opened her mouth but no words came out. Words as a concept ejected from her brain, leaving Sera at the stick with only the breeze between her thighs for company.

That was the moment she finally admitted to herself that she wanted them to touch her. She needed them to touch her, even though it was impossible, stupid.

"Damn, girl." Billy said, his face cracking into a wide grin. "Good movie?"

Sera had two choices, crumple into a shrieking mess of giggling on the bed, or bolt from the flat with only her shame and her underwear, run away with the circus to escape the infamy.

She went with the first one.

"God..." She giggled, feeling utterly exposed even as she dug herself under the quilt like a tick and refused to come out.

She could hear them both chuckling, felt the red hot embarrassment pulse throughout her body, strangely adding to the slick heat between her thighs. It was like a blush and a crackling jolt of pre-orgasm mixed seamlessly together, producing a head-to-toe bloom of intense flickering pleasure. She huddled there, trying to make sense of the sensation, suddenly having a glimmer of why some people might enjoy getting caught out.

The bed shifted under her, a hand stroked her back. Meant to be friendly and re-assuring, to Sera's craving nerves it was sensual, enticing.

"You coming out?" Billy's voice was close to her ear, the quilt still between them.

"Never." She yelped, unwilling to move, still not sure if she could risk any more stimulation without melting into a puddle right in front of the two of them. Even Billy's hand on her back was unbearably, intrusively erotic.

Well that's a fine mess I've gotten myself into... She thought, oddly lucid despite the shimmering under her skin, the melting point of tension still being clamped between her thighs.

"Relax, babe. We're all friends here." Billy said to her, tugging insistently on her shoulders until Sera knelt up, wrapped the quilt around her hips to cover herself.

Red with shame and arousal, Sera knew she wasn't fooling either of them.

"Don't laugh." Sera said, just about at the limit of how much she could take for one day. The two men were silent as Sera knelt there and composed herself, to the extent she could.

"You want some time alone?" Billy didn't quite suppress the laugh from his voice, but it was a noble effort. Sera glowered at him before she forgave him.

"I'm good." Sera said, then sighed. "No point anyway, can't get him out of my head."

They were all quiet, but Billy took her hand and pulled her back to sit with them, this time with Sera in the middle, finally being cuddled by both big masculine bodies.

For a minute they just held her, Jamie's hand stroking her back and Billy's caressing her cheek. Just comforting her with their warm skin and soothing touches, letting her get it out.

It was a touching gesture, but Sera's still-buzzing clit throbbed now. Positive male attention was positive male attention, and she was beginning to wonder how they would react if she just... jumped one of them.

"Alright..." Sera said, sadly. "That's enough, you two are gonna drive me crazy."

Billy chuckled, Jamie huffed. They both held onto her though.

"Just relax for a bit, catch your breath." Billy soothed, Sera's traitorous body melting against him automatically.

"I mean it." Sera said, not meaning it, not believing where she was and what she was doing. It felt like a weak protest, and she didn't do anything to make it stronger; it just hung in the air until the sentiment seemed to dissipate. She looked at Billy, considering how it would feel to kiss that smiling mouth, then feeling guilty all over again.

Just for once, stop running away. Some combination of their touches and her own frustration told her. Sera decided to listen, still half-risen in protest.

Jamie's arms slid around her waist and pulled her back between the two of them, without much effort or resistance. She met his gaze, saw the softly amused look there. As usual, Jamie let Billy do the talking.

"Sera..." Billy was close to her, Sera dragged her eyes away from the intense stare Jamie was giving her and turned to Billy.