Care Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh..." Sera selected a different vowel than she meant to, he felt bigger than Billy had, and the way she was kneeling in his lap like that made it even more intense.

Jamie's hands moved to her thighs and parted them, leaning her back against his chest as he re-arranged her. The pressure lessened to a more comfortably erotic intensity, and Sera sank down just a little further, hunching her shoulders and bouncing on his cock just to show off for him. He always seemed to be in control, and Sera realised how much she was responding to that.

Billy scooped Sera's drink from her hand before she distractedly dropped it on the bed, he sat in front of her, where he could look at and talk to either or both of them at once. His expression was guardedly ecstatic, though only he and Jamie knew this was more than Sera's fantasy come true.

"Jamie..." Sera warned a little, but only a little. She was ready for him.

But big, gentle, carnival-sized teddy bears of men like Jamie have a sensitive streak; so he kept her in his lap, leaned back a little to take her weight, and nudge her curled feet out flat onto the bed. He gave her about as much control as he had, gave her the option of lifting up or moving around on him.

Sera felt him kissing between her shoulder-blades as he began thrusting up into her, but was then distracted by the look Billy was giving them both.

Total lust, like the look he had given Sera the first time he kissed her for real, like the one he had sneakily been casting Jamie's way all day.

Billy sat with a drink in either hand, naked among the pillows, resting back against the headboard. Watching them.

"What?" He teased Sera, but his look softened, he set down a drink and shuffled close enough to hold Sera's outstretched hand.

"We miss you." Sera pouted until he kissed her again. She felt Jamie's hand slip around her hip to take a hard possessive squeeze of Billy's ass.

They kissed, over Sera's shoulder as she felt the intimate squeeze of both their bodies against hers. She wrapped her arms around Billy's hips, one hand over Jamie's.

Jamie kissed along Sera's neck as she kissed Billy now, Jamie expressing himself more with the teasingly slow movement of his cock inside her. He liked to play it cool, but when Sera ground into his lap and squeezed his length within her, his rumbling purr rose to an urgent growl again.

"Fuckin' hell..." Jamie just whispered the curse, driving himself deeper and squeezing Billy's ass, asking him for another kiss as they both made love to her.

Billy seemed to get the same idea as Jamie with that kiss, most of their communication seemed to happen without words. When Billy looked back at Sera, and started feeling her breast with one hand while Jamie squeezed the other, Sera got the idea too.

"Yes." Her voice was urgent when she looked at Billy. She gripped his cock and began rubbing it against her clit. He got the idea and soon he and Jamie were thrusting up against her in unison, Jamie deeply fucking her and Billy dragging his length over her slick clit. "Fuck..." Sera sighed in their embrace, then giggled as they both tried kissing her at once in a tangle of tongues.

It didn't take long for Sera like that, nothing in her mind except the need to flex and squeeze and kiss and touch. She moaned for the pleasure of it, and for them both to hear exactly how they made her feel. Billy sighed and moaned with her, Jamie purred and growled at the back of her neck as he powered on and drove Sera crazy.

The slow grinding and kissing sped up as Sera began to rock herself between the two hard cocks pleasuring her inside and out. Every now and then Sera remembered how strange it should feel to have her best friend rubbing himself urgently against her while his boyfriend teased her toward another hard orgasm. It should have felt strange, but it didn't.

Sera leaned back and turned her head, wanting another feel of Jamie's rough kisses.

"Jamie..." His name felt good in her mouth so she moaned it sweetly as he fucked her. Billy stroked her cheek with his thumb and, feeling wanton, Sera drew it into her mouth and stared into his eyes as she sucked on it.

"Jesus..." Billy's cock flexed against her clit as he felt her hot mouth, and Jamie leaned in to give him a long kiss. Jamie sped up and began pulling Sera deeper into his lap, his hands squeezing her waist as the heavy, relentless rhythm became frenzied.

"Jamie..." Sera held Billy tight for support against the churning feeling of Jamie's cock as he lost his usual composure and started to bounce Sera faster and harder in his lap.

Sera realised she loved to be... theirs. It was sublimely kinky to be the plaything of these two men, and both of them were kissing, licking, and touching her in ways she hadn't felt for a long time. Sera gave herself to them, letting her arms fall limp and only controlling the urgent kisses she gave Billy as he rubbed her clit.

Her ears were still ringing a little from her last orgasm, this one hadn't been teased all day, frustrated all evening. It felt a little more under Sera's control and she held off only a little, giving Jamie her all as she bounced in his lap. Billy was sucking on her nipples and still stroking his cock back and forth over her clit, though the former was distracting him from the latter. Sera's last coherent thought before it all hit her was that Billy probably never had this much time to play with a woman's breasts before, it was sort of cute and erotic at the same time.

Jamie felt her tensing up around him and leaned in to bite her earlobe, something Sera was coming to recognise as something of a playful signature from him. Plus it put his lips right next to her ear when he growled again in pleasure and rubbed Billy's cock over her clit in a quick left-to-right that sent Sera off on another sensory feedback loop of orgasm; clenching down on the aching hard cock that was now coming deep within her.

"Perfect..." Two syllables rose from Jamie's low growl in her ear. Billy smothered her with kisses as she and Jamie both came together, both gripping him tight in the three way cuddle that had devolved into this grinding, teasing fuck.

Sera's legs went completely beyond control for several long seconds, tensing up at random and then going so limp that Jamie had to hold her in his lap with both arms across her waist.

"Yes..." He hissed contentedly in her ear as he filled her entirely, holding her in place as he came over and over, nibbling softly on her earlobe as the aggression of his touch seemed to melt.

They drifted back into control of themselves with Billy's kisses and touches guiding them. They were both panting from exertion, sweating. Billy was dragging in slow deep breaths as he felt them both still tensing against him. He kissed Jamie first, the first to recover enough to return kisses. They both grinned at each other, fantasy fulfilled, but kept it to themselves.

They both kissed Sera, Billy at her lips and Jamie at her neck. She mewled back into full consciousness and then could only be kissed for a long quiet minute. Her tingling fingers took slow touches of their bodies around her, finally took her own weight again as they released her from the tight double-hug they had both just... made love to her with.

Sera giggled at nothing, the laugh just bubbled up from somewhere deep in her soul and she let it go into the room. Then she remembered how this had all come about and, despite the pain of it all, giggled at that for a moment too.

If that idiot could see me now... She thought.

"You're wonderful." Jamie's voice at her neck again. He tugged her back and the three of them lay on the bed, with a shared pleasurable sigh as Jamie slid out of her and turned her around to face him, putting her in between them again.

"You two are." Sera insisted, shivering as the constant radiative blushing took its toll. On cue they both put their hands on her skin to keep her warm, both drew a thigh up over hers.

Billy said it with a kiss this time, a long lingering smooch that left Sera with a half-pleading smile for another on her lips. His hand felt cool as he swept his palm gently over her mound, dipping his fingers into her hot, swollen, freshly-fucked pussy; making Sera moan and give him a look.

"I'm gonna be the one walking funny if you keep that up." Sera cuddled and kissed him, but his fingers continued a more gentle exploration than the stimulation of before. Just feeling her out, enjoying the sensual pleasure of her hot slick texture on his fingertip.

"Want me to stop?" Billy whispered. Behind her, Jamie purred as his hand joined Billy's.

"Just... be gentle, you've both had your way with me already." Sera felt another bout coming on, but perhaps it was their turn to be with each other soon.

"Well, in that case..." Billy said, and Sera blushed all over again as the pair of them began kissing lower.

And lower.

"You guys are gonna.." Sera was interrupted by the exquisite feeling of them both licking either side of her clit at once, and then shut herself up entirely when she felt Jamie's lips and tongue sliding lower between her legs, snaking out to tease her ass.

"Jesus." Was all Sera could say for a while after. She repeated it a few times as Billy eagerly licked and kissed her pussy while Jamie did the same to her ass, they both held her between them in the bed, both sighed in passion as they kissed her.

"Jesus, Jamie..." She tried in vain to get a good grip on his short brown hair, but he was immune to hair-pulling at least for now.

"Billy, Jesus..." Sera's thighs clenched around both of their shoulders as Billy tried softly sucking on her exposed clit and Jamie tried fucking her with his tongue, both to great effect.

Sera's legs flexed against the bed as she wondered if she would pass out before she came again, the rush creeping up and down her spine. She remembered feeling like their plaything before, but their loving kisses convinced her otherwise. She rocked in time with Jamie's tongue pressing into her, put one hand on the back of Billy's head to swipe his mouth across her pussy.

"Fuck..." She whispered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Jamie and Billy both purred together this time as her hips started to buck, her fingers clenched in Billy's hair and she looked down at them both busily making love to her.

"God..." Sera tensed up, her sigh becoming a forceful groan as her abdomen clenched harder. Sera was biting her knuckle, pulling Billy's hair as it all faded into another crashing wave. "Shit..."

She didn't have time for any more impassioned cursing, Sera was already in the grip of a thundering orgasm that seemed to lift her up between them as she kicked at the bed. It was... everywhere. Every part of her seemed to melt into a handful of sensations; Billy's wet lips smooching her clit, the roughness of Jamie's stubbled jaw as he went back to a slow, deep licking. Sera felt the mattress against her cheek as she pressed herself against it, a cool spot she had wriggled to in her passion.

Sera rode it out in a grinning, helpless, shiver. Then she got the use of her voice back and cursed them both out again.

"You cheeky fucking..." She rocked her hips against both of their mouths at once, flexing her spine to get a better look at where the pair of them were subtly rubbing against each other beneath her. "Ooh..." Again, not the vowel she intended to choose. But Sera struggled free of them long enough to kneel at the head of the bed, a pillow scrunched defensively between her trembling thighs. The feeling of them both seem to go on and on, aftershocks sparked at random with an urgent clench of remembered sensation.

They both looked up at her, rolling together in the bed. Jamie sucked the taste of her from Billy's lip, Billy thrust against him subtly.

"This time I get to watch without falling down the stairs." Sera admitted, and loved the flush of raw emotion at the admission. Billy blushed, but to Jamie it clearly wasn't new information.

"Alright." Billy said, grabbing Jamie into a hug, kissing him hard as Sera settled more comfortably against the headboard and watched the pair of them tousle in bed to decide on a position.

Tomorrow would be another day, but the night had worked out.