Care and Training of Your Sissy

Story Info
A how-to for those considering claiming a sissy.
4.2k words
4.38
30.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

This is a beginner's guide to owning a sissy. Real men can claim ownership of a sissy at will and a daddy-less sissy would be a grateful and welcomed addition to a real man's domain. The sissy, however, requires care and feeding like all pets. And like all pets, proper grooming and rigid a training regimen are necessary to maintain a respectful and rewarding relationship. I will make an effort in this treatise to prepare the potential claimant for sissy ownership.

For those of you who are in denial or may not fully comprehend it, the Real Man and sissy relationship is one of Dominance and submission. It is what it is. The relationship will not work otherwise. To ignore this truth will result is a waste of both the real man's and the sissy's time and efforts.

There is a song from 1970, "Spill the Wine" with a verse that goes "The fact that me, a long-haired leaping gnome...". That description, my friends should bring to your mind the sissy. He/she's a gloriously delicate creature, full of life, usually a joy to be around. But that same sissy is a creature in need of a firm hand. Training and guidance are the real man's tools for taming the sissy and bringing her to heel.

Identifying the potential sissy:

Note: I shall refer to the sissy as her from this point on. No use in kidding ourselves as to what she really is.

The first step for those who may be seeking a sissy is to identify that individual. She could be anyone anywhere, or someone you already know. Some tell-tale signs of a potential sissy are effeminate traits and characteristics. Does that person sport a fanny pack or man purse for instance? Do they wear lots of floral print clothing that are revealing in nature? By that I mean tight pants, low cut tops or open shirts tied at the waist. Does she wear open toed shoes or sandals that show off her recent pedicure? Is that person's demeaner gentle and sweet? And the most telling, is it someone whom you sense is looking for a father-figure, a daddy? If so, you may have found your sissy.

Sidle up to her. Be-friend her. Compliment her appearance but make suggestions on what you think would be a prettier look. If she takes your advice and the next day seeks you out to ask for your approval, there, my friend, is a blow job in your future.

Take Command:

Set the hook now while you have your sissy in your orbit. Remember, she's weak minded when it comes to real men. She can't help herself. Nature has programmed her to respond in a positive manner to the attention she receives from real men.

Be friendly. Give her a firm and unexpected swat on her bottom and gage her reaction. If she jumps and emits a high-pitched squeak and smiles at you, you have yourself a sissy. If she should come off as coy and pretend to be insulted, pay that no mind. In fact, every time you pass her, whether it's the office, the store, the sidewalk, swat that ass. Let her know you are interested and will not take no for an answer. If she makes no move as to avoid you when she sees you approaching, she's interested too. Invite her to have a drink with you.

You select the place and time. Never, ever let a sissy or potential sissy have the upper hand. You make the decisions. You are the leader, the commander, the real man. She wants it that way. Let that come off as natural. If you are unsure how to act and have to work at it, the sissy will sense that weakness and may try to exploit that once you have claimed her. The time to teach the bitch you're the boss is now. Be right up front. I mean, "Fuck her. Who the fuck cares what a sissy wants? You're the man. Act like one." She'll adore you for it. Even if she doesn't show it outwardly at first, I guarantee she'll go home and beat her little dick remembering your manliness.

Never forget, a sissy lacks masculinity. She seeks it out in others, in real men like yourself. Masculinity is like a magnet to her. It attracts her. She's drawn to it like a moth to a light. The bitch just can't help herself. She wants to be around real men. Men who are strong willed and powerful. Men with big cocks who actually get pussy. The sissy admires those who are not like her. Those who can tame her, train her, and show her the meaning of her life.

When on your date, open the door for her. Lead her in with your hand at the small of her back. Let her sit first, helping with her chair. Always treat her like a lady... at first. Once you have come to an understanding the rules change.

Make sure to sit in a darkened corner. Order for her. If she protests, ignore her. I suggest a diluted white wine spritzer or Cosmo for her. Something that speaks "Sex and The City". When the server has brought you your drinks and left, compliment your date. This can be tricky as a newbie sissy may not fully understand her place in society. Lead her gently down the prim-rose path to self-realization and actualization. Touch her hand and tell her how soft it is. How pretty her eyes are how sexy her pout is. Trace her lips with a finger and watch her closely. If she licks at it or smiles, you have only but to introduce her to "Mr. Big Stuff" when the time is right. She may blush and get flustered. That is exactly what you want. The pump is primed and ready put out.

But she may be put off by your advances. She might say, "Please don't," or "Stop that." If she is serious you must get serious. It's time for you to turn up that masculinity she lacks. Scowl, and act insulted by her performance. After all, you were only trying to make her feel good about herself, right? Your vexation might be just the aphrodisiac she is looking for in which case her pheromones may be activated. Or, she just may not be ready to accept her destiny.

If she should get up to leave, let her go. Fuck her, right? Who does she think she is anyway? But, and this is important, make her pay for at least her half of the bill before she runs off. Ideally, the real man should have her pay the whole fucking bill. Since she's the one ruining your evening, it is incumbent upon her to atone in some way. The firmness with which you handle the situation could very well turn the corner and have her polishing your knob minutes after leaving the bar together.

But, if she stays, if she's not offended by your advances, you're in. Touch her face. Stroke her hair. If she responds positively, move to sit beside her. Put her hand on your cock. If she pulls it away, put it there again. If she should pull her hand away again, grab her wrist with strength and keep in there. Tell her that the erection you have is her fault, that she brings out the beast in you. Tell her that since she's responsible for giving you a hard on she's equally responsible for taking care of it. If you feel her defenses crumbling, should she squeeze your cock and lick her lips, usher that bitch right out the fucking door and into your car. Times a wasting.

Never take her home on the first date. She may be a stalker and you'd have to do what you know you have to do if that's the case. No, drive to a secluded place; a park, the sea side, a dark, quiet street. Have the radio down low, some easy listening music on to have her thinking you're the sensitive type. Put her hand back on your cock and your arm over her shoulder.

Sissies may be air-headed bitches but once your arm is over her shoulder and her hand is in your lap, she'll instinctively know what you expect.

Listen up men, I DO NOT APPROVE NOR RECOMMEND RAPE AND OR VIOLENCE. NEVER. That is not what this is about so if you are inclined that way, I am sorry to disappoint you. REAL MEN HAVE NO NEED NOR THE RIGHT TO FORCE THEMSELVES ON ANYONE, EVER.

Okay, back to the basics. With your arm over her shoulder you should play with the hair on the back of her head. If she hasn't unzipped your fly, do it for her. She may be shy or she may be acting shy. Either way it's bullshit and not to be condoned.

One of you needs to free that hard cock now. The arm over her shoulder becomes your hand on the back of her head. Guide her, nudge her into becoming what nature intended her to be. A cock sucker. Remind her that your hard-on is her fault and she should correct the situation. Tell her she'll love it. At this point, say anything that will get your cock into her mouth. Neither of you has to believe the bullshit that's gonna pour out of you and onto her. A hard cock has no conscience. Say anything that's needed to get that blow job men.

At this point you may know how it's going to go. An experienced sissy will show off her skills. It's only for you to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

A novice sissy will need your guidance. Warn her not to let her teeth scrape your cock. Teach her how to please a cock. Tell her how nice her lips feel around it, how exciting it is to have her licking your pre-cum. Verbal encouragement will excite the bitch and spur her on to greater efforts. And don't forget to tell her not to neglect your balls.

Don't allow her to use her hand to jack you off. Fuck that shit man. Mouth only baby. Make her work for her reward. You ain't giving it away. She's got to earn that cum.

Once she is in to it, shove that cock down her throat and skull fuck the cunt. Use her. That's what she's there for. Take what is yours. Let her gag on that fat motherfucker. School is in session bitch. Whose your daddy cock sucker? Whose your fucking daddy?

Okay, so now you've fed the bitch your load. You got yours. Fuck her needs. Be nice but be adamant. You have man things to do. Ask where you can drop her off and tell her to give you her number and promise to call, just not say when.

If she likes you, make her wait a week or so. If she's merely a whore, a slut, you not calling her won't mean squat. She's been giving blow jobs every day to her regulars anyway. It's probably better if you move on.

Your best bet for choosing a sissy is to find a virgin, one who is new to the realization of her true destiny. It may take time to break her in, to take her virgin mouth and fuck that tight ass but it will be worth the wait. Be the first to part those pretty lips and give her that first taste of cock. She'll never forget you and will always be grateful for you showing her the proper place for those like her. On her fucking knees with her face buried in a real man's crotch.

If you have selected the slut sissy against your better judgement, you have some work ahead of you. This can go a couple ways. You can pimp her out and make a few bucks then toss her aside after you've paid off that new car or, you can break her of her whorish ways. Personally, I'd opt for paying off the car and then dumping the whore. A nice touch is to have her drop the final payment in the mailbox for you on her way down the road.

To break the bitch, one needs an iron will to provide a strong hand and firm guidance. It's a strong hand that breaks her of the habit of sucking random cocks. The pleasant sting of your belt on her fat ass will have her begging you to forgive her and let her show you she can be your good girl. An experienced sissy will already have enjoyed the feel of leather on her fat ass. She knows it's for her own good and will be grateful that you have used your valuable time to impart some well-deserved discipline on her.

Now you've selected and seduced your sissy. It's time to lay the ground rules. If she's a half stepper, by that I mean if she goes about her daily routine like work and errands dressed less feminine than you think she should, instruct her that you expect her to be dressed as a sissy should be dressed all the time, everywhere she goes.

I don't like my sissies cross dressing. I like them to be sexy, dressing for sex, oozing with the promise of loving blow jobs and a tight fat ass in which to empty my balls. But I want everyone to know that my sissy is a dude, a member of the male species but not a man. It keeps them humble.

Real men look down on sissies simply because they are sissies. Unless you happen to be a dominant gay, the sissy is not going to be your wife. She's there to do what you want her to do, plain and simple. Clean your home, wash your car, prepare your meals, run your errands, wash and iron your clothes, and empty your balls.

This is where rules come in. Ground rules are up to the real men. I'm not going to tell you how to live but I demand punctuality and accountability from my sissy. Let her know the rules are important to you and as such, they are important to her. They are absolute and written in granite. A broken rule must be punished.

Punishment has to happen as soon as that rule has been broken too. Otherwise, your sissy may not understand why she's having her bottom spanked. Don't be bashful. Talk to her. Tell what she's done to displease you and have her explain how she intends to improve her behavior.

Most sissies crave punishment. They know they are the bottom rung of male society and have a primal need to be servile. They long to be led and guided by a strong-willed, take no shit man. A real man. They will work hard to please you, to make you proud of them. That is how it should be. A lazy sissy is no good for you or herself. Put the bitch to work and see that she performs well.

At first, when the relationship is blossoming, find fault in everything she does for you. Criticize, complain, and best of all, compare her to your last sissy. This works in two ways. First, if she's worth your time she will work harder to please you. Second, she'll know you aren't afraid to discard an under-performing sissy and will be motivated to try harder to please you. It's a win-win, man.

Always keep her off-balance. It fucks with her head and can be fun for the real man. It also serves to maintain a healthy understanding of the relationship between the real man and his sissy. She must never forget who the boss is and what he'll do should she forget.

Have her always in a state of undress when in the home or parties at other people's houses. Panties, camisoles and the like are appropriate. Company be damned. Visitors are no excuse for her to hide what she is. If she's too proud to appear en fem for your friends, it is your fault for not eliminating that haughty pride from her. Realization and actualization. She is only there to please you. She has no other needs. Break the bitch of free will.

Make-up is a must. Tell her you want to see her lips as a welcoming place to park your cock and for her to keep them looking inviting. Let her know that you have friends that beg you for her services. Always tell her that you are tempted to loan her to the man she most despises. It will keep her thankful whenever he's been around and gone and you haven't instructed her to tend to his cock.

Some sissies think they're required to talk. If you have one of those, it is most unfortunate. Hushing her may work as might the sting of your belt on her fat ass. Should those efforts fail, ball gags are most convincing. I suggest one larger than she can accommodate as it will be extremely uncomfortable. Chastise her for drooling all over and around it and tell her it's for her own good. Sissies should be seen, felt, and used, but not heard. She must have an excellent reason for breaking that vow of silence to which you have committed her. Seriously men, what the fuck does she have to say that you really want to hear? Am I right? You're damned skippy I'm right. Really, who wants to hear some blathering bitch complain about her lousy day. You got a ball game on TV. Shut her the fuck up.

Grooming is important. Your bitch should always be clean and her appearance appealing. Her hair is always to be brushed to a high sheen and styled as feminine or androgynous as you, her real man instructs. Nails are to be polished at all times and her lingerie to be clean and free of wear and tear, and stains. Old cum stains are a turn-off for me and any company you may have won't want to see the evidence of your sissy's inability to keep her shit clean. Hose with runs are to be disposed of immediately or used as restraints; your call.

Of course, this goes without saying but I'll say it anyway; body hair in forbidden. There is absolutely no reason for her to shun the daily razor, or Nair, or any other hair removal product you have permitted her to use. I like to have my sissy shave. It's more work for her to address and it serves to keep her thinking about pleasing me. Body hair removal is to be a daily ritual and you, her real man, should do periodic and random inspections.

Failing that inspection is not an option for your sissy. Make that clear to her.

I seldom allow my sissy to sit on the furniture and never ever when I have company. If she's not fetching me a drink or snack, she knows her place is on the floor at my feet, even as I call my dog up on the couch beside me. The sissy must know her place.

For those who may ask, I do let her sit at the table when eating. The dog, not so much. This gives my sissy a feeling of superiority... over the dog anyway. I could, but haven't told her any different. It makes me feel good to make her feel good about herself once in a while. She has so little to look forward to other than my cock. So why not throw the bitch a bone on occasion?

Weight consciousness is a matter I take seriously. Control your sissy's diet and eating habits. I know she's there for your pleasure but you have to take pride in ownership and that comes with responsibilities. Like waxing your vehicle or changing the oil, maintaining your bitch is almost as important. Let her know when she's consuming too much meat and bread and not enough salad. Pilates and planking will work her core and stimulate mental awareness. Compliment her on the firmness of her fat ass, the tightness of her tummy, her slender legs. Use your belt to ward off any undesirable chubbiness. Fat is easier to keep off than it is to get off.

Keep in mind men, a fat sissy is a lazy sissy. How can she take care of your needs when she won't look after herself? Nip that shit in the bud.

Being redundant here, I look at it this way, "If she isn't taking care of herself, she won't be tending to your requirements either." If that's the case, it's entirely the fault of the real man becoming lackadaisical in his responsibilities to his sissy. Remember men, you have certain responsibilities too. The commitment to keep her on the straight and narrow falls to you. Make an honest bitch out of your sissy.

I typically decline my sissy alcohol. She can be a whiney bitch in general and booze only fuels the fires that lay beneath her personae, deep within her subconscious. But as her daddy it is up to you to determine what she intakes anyway. But alcohol and weed will only provoke her to speak and we've already covered that.

I said this earlier but I do not advocate violence. I do, however, believe in corporal punishment as a useful antidote to any and all of her misdeeds, real or imagined. I apply it to keep the bitch in her place or to humiliate her in front of others. An over-the-knee spanking when you have company is an effective instrument. It shows her that you care enough about her attitude and behavior to correct her whenever a course correction is required.

I have spanked my sissy in front of her visiting family; her mother, father and sister much to my sissy's shame and arousal. Holding her on my lap as I have her explain to her family why she made me punish her, I can feel her tiny dick become erect even before my hand falls on her panty covered bottom. Once she's received her spanking, she rushes off to attend to her little boner. Hurrying to the bathroom, my sissy will quickly masturbate herself to orgasm and flush her tissue paper pussy down the commode where it belongs.

When she does return, she is most attentive and loving. A daddy must show her that he is prepared to demonstrate his concern for his sissy's behavior regardless of when, where, and who may see. My sissy is grateful for my unfailing attention to her details.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12