Care and Training of Your Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers

Make-up sex with your woman is okay but nothing compares to the slow, sweet loving blow job you'll get from a freshly punished sissy. Lie back and accept your reward for a job well done.

My sissy is trained to accept that I enjoy pussy and that I have a couple women I see. I have no problem bringing them home once they understood and accepted that I have a live-in sissy that tends to my needs. My sissy welcomes my women and tries desperately to be a part of the sisterhood, knowing I will tolerate zero jealousy.

The women I see will also know that I enjoy their company for more than just sex as my sissy empties my balls as often as required. The women appreciate me not constantly bothering them for sex and in time will enjoy using my sissy for their needs as well.

I can't tell you the many grateful smiles I've received after one of my girlfriends has taken my sissy down the hall to the bedroom to have her pussy licked clean of the spunk I've deposited. And my sissy knows that suctioning my sperm from my women will be the closest she gets to getting pussy herself. And the extra orgasms my sissy provides my ladies are welcomed as well. Again fellas, it's a win-win.

In time, the sissy may develop a kindred spirit with one of my lady friends and trade make-up ideas, clothing styles, and crap like that. Who gives a damn what they do together? My sissy knows better than to try to insert his pee-pee in her.

If you've done your job my brother, you have a well-trained sissy; one who is programmed to know when she's gone too far, pushed the wrong buttons, or just aggravated you. She'll be eager to please you in ways that you can only imagine.

Now I understand if some of you real men are over whelmed by reading all this. I've only put down into written words that which generally comes natural to you real men while in pursuit of your next sissy.

Know this: owning a sissy can be a rewarding experience for the both of you. Like all relationships, a real man and sissy relationship requires compromise, give and take. You, the real man, take what you want and give your sissy cock. That's it. That's all there is to it. The harder you are on your sissy the more appreciated she feels and the more she'll feel rewarded. At least notice her sometimes. I mean when she isn't giving up that mouth or ass. That tiny bit of acknowledgement goes a long way.

In closing, I know there are many real men and sissies who read my works. I would very much like your feedback either in commenting or email. I will respond to all respectful emails whether you agree or not, an exchange of ideas would be fun.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers
12