Care Home Ch. 06: Hugh Continues

Story Info
Hugh & Lucy continue to expand their sexual horizons.
4.1k words
4.78
5.1k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Care Home....... The Story So Far

Straight laced Lucy discovers her elderly widowed father is having regular 'commercial' sex in his care home, when he is caught in the act by a staff member.

Care Home Ch 2

She has a girly chat with a friend about her father's sex life and discovers just how badly she has been missing out. She experiments with the delights of sexual variety.

Care Home Ch 3

Her husband, Hugh, is surprised by the new, highly sexed, Lucy and benefits from her new skills and suggestions. She even hints at swinging.

Care Home Ch 4

Lucy discovers by chance that her friend, Sandy, is a swinger and wants to know all about it. Is she tempted?

Care Home Ch 5

Lucy and Hugh go to the swingers club, just to observe on their first ever visit. Do they stick to the plan while witnessing the action?

Sitting having our supper in the kitchen, we talked over and over our first experience of the club. It had been a learning experience for sure and an erotic one at that. We had listened outside a closed room while one woman was really having a good time and didn't care who overheard, only to discover, when she opened the door, that she had two men in tow. Lucy's face was a picture and we tried and tried to wrap a story around it, but failed.

Lucy had said that the hottest thing for her, that night, was watching people getting it on in the couples only room. It had got her so worked up that, in spite of our decision to only watch on this our first visit, she had literally begged me to take her there and then. It was one hell of an erotic experience as we both had our first ever public shag, so erotic that I came pretty quickly and Lucy squirted for the first time ever.

The outcome of our discussions almost inevitably ended up in some pretty hot sex, once even on the kitchen table just after dinner. Lucy had been questioning me on whether or not we should actually swing on our next visit. The fact that there was going to be a next visit was never in doubt, she had made that quite clear, and our sex life had been so amazing in the aftermath that I certainly wasn't going to object.

The conversation just got hotter and hotter. She was talking about how it would feel to try a different cock after all these years, and I was fantasising about the young couple who came into the couples room just before we dropped our towels and had that truly amazing shag.

We were clearing the big circular kitchen table after supper and Lucy leaned over to gather up the napkins. I was already pretty horny and the sight of her cute little bum at the 'present', like some bitch on heat, was just too much.

I moved in behind her, pressed the swelling in my trousers into her bum and leaned forwards to grab a handful of breast.

"Randy bastard!" She exclaimed and went straight off into a fantasy scenario.

"Is Sir having impure thoughts about the kitchen maid?" She asked wriggling her bum and pressing it into my crotch.

"Does Sir like the feel of my full young breasts?

"Oh Sir, where is that hand going?" As I lifted her dress and slid it down the front of her knickers.

"Sir, what is that hard thing pressing on me from behind?"

When Lucy starts getting off on a fantasy these days, she really gets going and I do my best to keep up.

"Don't you worry about that missy, I want to show you something."

"I don't know what Sir wants to show me, but does he have to touch me 'down there'? No body's ever touched me 'down there' before."

"And it's nice isn't it missy? Very nice?"

"It is rather strange Sir, but not unpleasant."

Our role play was getting to me as my hand reached over her trimmed bush to the top of her divine divide. There was no doubt that the game was getting to her too, as my finger slipped easily into her moistness.

"Oh Sir, do you think you should be doing this? It feels rather naughty. A bit like, and I don't know how to really say this Sir, it's a bit like what I think people call pleasuring."

"Well missy, I can feel that you are enjoying it. So just enjoy being pleasured."

I stood up and pulled her away from the table, spun her round, and kissed her passionately.

"Sir, I'm not sure that this is right?"

"Hush, I'm going to show you something new, something really rather wonderful."

With both hands now under her skirt, I ran them over her bare buttocks as I slid down her panties, lifted one of her legs and pulled it free, allowing the panties to dangle from the other ankle. As quickly as I could, I dropped my trousers, deftly pushed her backwards onto the table and entered her now obviously willing cunt.

"Oh Sir, SIR! What are you doing to the poor kitchen maid."

"Is it not wonderful, missy?"

We were so worked up by this spontaneous role play that I knew it wouldn't take me long to reach the point of no return. We had gone from clearing the kitchen table to full on penetrative sex in a few short moments, Lucy, now on her back, on the kitchen table, knickers hanging from one ankle, hair all over the place, playing the part of a virgin kitchen maid being ravaged, was taking me rapidly to the edge.

As I stood and thrusted deeply into her, knowing the end was in sight, I felt her legs lift and curl over my back. She clasped my buttocks with both hands and pulled me into her as deeply as she could. I felt her muscles clamp on my cock seconds before I emptied myself into her.

"Well, where did that come from? That was quite something!" She said coming out of character for a few seconds, pulling up her knickers, and wiping away the obvious evidence of our lust fuelled encounter.

"Forcefully taking your pleasure on the poor young kitchen maid, and across the kitchen table at that!"

"I suppose our conversation re the club and the memory of what happened last time, set me off. Are we really going to do it again?"

"Darn right we are! When you consider how far we've come recently, it would be a shame not to. Think about what's happened just because we were talking about it, imagine what it would be like to actually do it!

"And, if you're being honest, you really were fucking the kitchen maid, weren't you? I could tell by how quickly you came, and the look in your eyes. What's more: I fucking loved it!

"As for me, I was really into being forcefully taken by my master's virile young son. A true maid being ravaged for the first time, as he vented his lust and drove his stiff young cock into my virgin cunt. Mmm."

"OK in the fantasy, but what about the jealousy angle in real life?"

"Do you think you'll be jealous?"

"No. I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. How about you."

"Honestly?"

"Yea honestly."

"No, I am getting really excited about watching that cock of yours slide into anther woman.

"I want to enjoy the spectacle, and sensation of knowing exactly what she's actually feeling.

"Not to mention the possibility of me being penetrated by a different cock. Not that there's anything at all wrong with yours, as that performance on the table just showed, but my first new cock for many, many, years! Yum."

"I'm thinking along the same lines. I find the thought of you, on your back, with your legs in the air and another man's cock poised to enter you, really erotic, like just now."

"Down tiger! So you are into a bit of cuckold then?"

"If that's what you call it when you're watching your wife having fun, then yes, I suppose I am."

"What if I get to have more than one?"

"Eh?"

"Well you blokes need time to reload. I don't have that problem. I can just continue to take one as long as it's erect and the owner is interested. But first things first, we have to find a couple that we both want to play with."

We arrived at the club on a rather promising Friday evening. Promising because the car park was nearly full and it was only nine pm. We made our way to the changing room and stripped off. We were both feeling a little apprehensive, but excited at the prospect of what might be in store.

As the only other couple left the changing room, leaving us alone, I couldn't resist a little grope. As I thought, Lucys excitement was already evident to my probing fingers.

We headed for the jacuzzi to sit in the warm bubbling water and take stock. Lucy stood on the edge, pulled off her towel and passed it to me. She stood there naked, and on display, while she waited for me to hang up the towels. She pretended not to notice the men checking her out, as we slid into the water together.

"Not long ago," she whispered in my ear, "I wouldn't have let anyone, except you, see me naked, because I was so self conscious of my little mummy tummy and saggy bits. As I climbed in here I noticed several men checking me out, and I found it exciting. Several men wondering if they might get to fuck me, that's really good for a girl's ego."

"I told you there were lots of women, ten years younger than you, who would pay dearly for your figure."

"Yes, but although we like to hear it, we don't actually believe it!"

"Well being checked out as a possible shag must help you believe it. Seen anything you like so far?"

"Not really, but you're right, I did enjoy being checked out. How about you?"

"Same."

We sat and enjoyed the bubbling water. New people came, others left. One lucky chap was being led out of the water by a very busty lady holding his impressive erection, totally unabashed.

"This is where voyeurism and imagination meet." I offered, just as two newcomers lowered themselves into the water. He turned to me and said.

"Hi I'm Dave and this is my wife Izy."

"Hi, I'm Hugh and this is Lucy."

"I just love this place," he continued, "best place for miles. The people are just so relaxed and friendly, but I suppose that's the north east for you. Mind if I shove across and talk to Lucy while you have a chat with Izy?"

He didn't wait for an answer and moved to the other side of Lucy leaving me sitting next to his wife, the short dark haired, generously chested, Izy. I was totally unprepared for how intimate the conversation got so quickly. Izy made it quite clear that she was here to shag and get shagged, preferably in a group scene and certainly more than once. Also, that Dave was of like mind. I just found it all a bit too quick so a nod to Lucy had us heading for the bar.

"Not really my cup of tea," said Lucy when out of earshot, "what did you think of Izy?"

"I just wasn't really ready to hear about what makes her cum, so early in our acquaintance."

"You're kidding! That's not very subtle. So what does make her cum? No: not really, only joking!"

We made our way to the bar and had a small glass of wine. Small because, in Lucy's words, 'we don't want you pushing rope'. Thanks Luce!

As we enjoyed our drinks we got chatting to another couple. We talked about this and that and nothing in particular and found we got on really well. He was, in Lucy's words, totally charming, and she was a bubbly redhead with an impressive chest, that kept trying to escape from the confines of her towel. It became quite a joke during our chat and we laughed about her 'playful puppies'.

They had introduced themselves as Carol and Mike and, as they got up to go and see what was going on elsewhere, Mike said.

"Great to meet you guys, and if you think you might like to play later, come and find us."

As they left I shot a quizzical glance at Lucy.

"What do you think?"

"Oh my god, he's charming and has fabulous hands!"

"Hands?"

"Yes hands. These things are important to me. Nice hands and an easy going way about him."

"Interesting then?"

"Yea very, I think we might have just met a man who could easily get into my knickers. That's as if I was even wearing any! And Carol?"

"A definite possibility. She was really interesting and has a great personality, very bubbly."

"Not to mention glorious tits!

"Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not complaining.

"I'd be happy to watch you two together, specially while enjoying Mike's hands roaming over my body as I take my first new cock!"

We wandered around, enjoyed the spectacle of a couple in an open room. He was on the floor, on his back, and she was riding him at a slow rising trot. They seemed to relish being watched, or at least he did. She had her back to the open door and therefore the audience, while obviously taking her pleasure.

Judging by their conversation, he was an experienced swinger and she was new to it all. Snippets like, 'otherwise there is no point in coming to a swingers club' and him relating to her the details of who was watching, and what they were doing.

Several men had their hands under their towels as they enjoyed the scene and I couldn't resist taking a hand full of Lucy's breast as I watched them. Mmmm lovely stiff nipple! Lucy seemed transfixed, there was nothing hurried about their coupling. As she rode him, he obviously had his hand where he could reach her clit, with his thumb, to increase her pleasure.

She rode on, the spectators' attention became more rapt as her sounds of appreciation increased. Some men sloped off, slightly sheepishly, with flagging erections under their towels. Clearly the spectacle had taken them past their endurance limit.

Eventually her stroke changed to grinding her pelvis down onto the base of his cock. She let out a little gasp and fell forward on to his chest, obviously satisfied. After a few moments they disengaged, tidied up and she smiled as she saw the audience for the first time. She collected her towel, and wrapped it round herself.

"Pretty hot, eh?" I said to Lucy.

"I know it sounds odd but the thing that surprises me most is the men openly masturbating. For some reason it seems as if it should be even more private than actually fucking. I don't know why, it just does."

"I think I understand, but what did you think of the couple?"

"I really loved the look on her face when she turned round and saw us all watching, she looked quite proud of herself."

"Sexy?"

"Yea sexy!"

"Do you want to see what Carol and Mike are up to?"

"I can see by the swelling in your towel that you do! If only the butterflies in my stomach would settle, but I expect that's normal for the first time."

As luck would have it we didn't have to look far, as we met them in a corridor. We asked them if they wanted to go for a drink and we all settled into a booth by the bar.

Carol looked amazing and while seated on the settee there was a lot more leg on show than previously, a lot more, and a lot further up. We chatted as we sipped our drinks when Carol looked at me with an unmistakable look and patted the settee next to her. I looked at Lucy, who didn't show any sign of objection and so I moved over and Mike took my place next to Lucy.

As we enjoyed the conversation I felt Carol's hand wander into the opening at the front of my towel, in search of my cock. In its current state it wasn't hard to find. I was not prepared for the eroticism of having an unknown female hand toying with it. It was far more exciting than I had anticipated, particularly when I noticed Lucy taking her lead from Carol, and toying with Mike's, while he in turn was gently running his hands over the erect nipples of her now exposed breasts.

There was no discussion about who, what or where, it just seemed obvious that we were all going to one room. Mike took Lucy by the hand and we headed up the stairs to the play rooms. Many were occupied, some with the rather erotic sounds of people fucking coming through the thin partition walls. We found an empty room with a large play space and locked the door behind us.

As we stood there, with towels and hands all over the place, the four of us found ourselves naked together for the first time. Carol spread the towels on the play area and motioned me to lay down on my back. It was a very strange feeling, all being naked together and knowing we were going to have sex before we left the room.

Carol crawled up onto the area and allowed her long hair to dangle tantalisingly over my now fully developed erection. To prolong the experience she used neither her hands nor her mouth but traced her red locks erotically back and forth over my pelvis and cock until just the slightest drop of pre cum oozed from the tip.

That seemed to get her attention and she held the base of my cock while pulling back my foreskin and taking me in her mouth. As much as I hadn't been prepared for the sensation of another woman's hand on my cock earlier, I definitely wasn't prepared for the sensation of another woman's lips closing over my exposed cock..

Lucy, being as inexperienced as I, followed Carol's lead and started a leisurely blow job on Mike. Maybe Lucy was right, maybe I do have a touch of the cuckold in me, because I found the sight of Lucy with Mike's cock in her mouth, much more exciting than I could ever have imagined. It was strange to recall how recently our sex lives had been revolutionised by the books we borrowed. We had not long been giving each other head, let alone doing it with anyone else.

I had to slow Carol down, her oral skills were quite magical and becoming much too exciting much too quickly. Coming in her mouth, at this early stage, exciting as the prospect was, was not on my wish list. I was anticipating a much longer session with my cock between her rather gorgeous thighs, penetrating that delicious looking red triangle, while watching Lucy and Mike fuck.

We seamlessly changed position so I could go down on her. She had her natural red hair waxed into that tidy triangle and the outline of her sex was clearly visible through the thin, downy, covering. As sexy as this was, there was now no fear of me coming, as I kissed and lapped her inner thighs, making my way slowly to her glistening entrance.

She was happy to direct my efforts by gently encouraging my head to exactly where she wanted it, while rotating her hips purposefully against my mouth and tongue. I slipped two fingers into her in search of that little rough patch that produces so much excitement in Lucy, and made the come hither motions on her G spot.

The results were as spectacular as they were noisy. Her hips rose from the bed as she urged herself into my tongue and, after a while, she made it obvious what came next.

"Oh fuck, give me that cock now!"

I slipped on a condom and, as much out of practice as I was, remembered to pinch the air from the tip to make room for what was inevitably going to be a massive cum. I crawled up her body towards her playful puppies and as I massaged them gently the nipples rose proud and hard. I continued my journey.

Meanwhile Lucy had obviously decided that her desire to experience a new cock could wait no longer. She had moved onto the play area, laid on her back, with her knees bent and legs wide apart ready to accept Mike's now impressive erection. I just heard her say,

"This is my first new cock." As Mike waited, poised with the tip of his cock just parting her outer lips. I couldn't take my eyes of them as he slid into her. Fuck! That was sexy. She raised her legs and crossed them over his back as if to hold him as deeply inside her as he could.

I played gently with Carol's 'puppies' while my cock found its own way to the entrance of her obviously eager cunt. This was the moment of truth. I revelled in the sensations of sliding into her, the first, other than Lucy's, in years. It felt different. Not better, not worse, just different and highly erotic. The sensations were amplified by noticing Lucy look across to watch me, as I started to slowly fuck with Carol, while Mike was giving her the benefit of a slow languorous shag.

We tried various positions, but Carol made it clear that she wanted me to cum while mounting her from behind and playing with her huge pendulous breasts. She insisted I tell her when I was about to cum and to pinch her nipples firmly at that precise moment.

12