Care Home Ch. 06: Hugh Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that Luce likes to watch my face as I cum and I wondered if she would feel the same with Mike, would she want to stare into his eyes as she willingly accepted his cum? Only time would tell, but she was clearly enjoying a robust fucking, letting out little squeals of pleasure.

I knew I was reaching the end of my endurance and I caught her eye. She was on her back again and smiled at me as she could tell I was so nearly there.

"I'm about to cum." I said to Carol, as promised.

"I'm so about to cum." I repeated.

I forced myself hard against Carol's hips and pinched her nipples firmly. She in turn, forced herself against me to increase the penetration.

"I'm cummmming." As I felt the spasms of my orgasm, and I emptied myself into her.

As soon as my contractions stopped she slid forwards, turned around, and whipped the condom off. She pushed me onto my back and took my already softening cock in her mouth. There was an exquisite agony in having the hyper sensitive end sucked so soon after coming. A real mix of pain and pleasure, but the pleasure won: just.

"That's the best bit." Carol said, as she finished sucking the last few drops of cum. "If you can stand it!"

We tidied up and enjoyed the spectacle of Lucy thrashing her head from side to side in ecstasy. She climaxed noisily while Mike continued thrusting into her until he came too.

We tidied up and made our way to the bar, not quite believing what had just happened. We had come from a ritual, occasional, bonk in the marital bed to a full on swing in such a short time. After a pleasant drink and chat with our new friends, we got up to go. On our way to the changing room, Lucy whispered in my ear.

"I need to get you home, Sir, I think the kitchen maid needs some attention."

What again! ran through my mind, but in the event we never made it to the kitchen, nor to the bedroom. Truth to tell we only got half way up the stairs before Lucy turned, lifted her skirt, slid her hand suggestively down the front of her knickers, and stepped into the role of kitchen maid again, only this time a somewhat more experienced wench.

"Would Sir like to see my cunt?

"Would Sir like to fuck missy again?

"Or does Sir want missy to suck his dick?

The answer was a foregone conclusion, she lowered her knickers suggestively and the result was inevitable. We did it there and then on the stairs.

As ever, all comments will be read and appreciated. So what did you think?

12