Care in the Community Pt. 02

Story Info
Take courage and confront your fears.
5.6k words
4.63
10.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Gina Thornton suspects her husband Howard is having an affair, but she is afraid to confront him because she fears the consequences. Dangerous artist Jack Mc Millian, has crashed into her life, but Gina can't consummate her passion for him until she knows exactly what Howard has done.---

When Gina arrived home late that afternoon, guilt had got the better of her and she jumped in the bath and scrubbed herself, as if she could wash away her feelings from earlier in the day. If Jack had pressed the matter and seduced her, she would not have been able to resist him. He knew this, and because he was trying to hold back despite his obvious desire it made her want him all the more. But Gina could not love two men at the same time. She wished she could be like men who seemed to separate love and sex without problem. In fact, the two seemed to be mutually exclusive for many of them.

By the time Howard got home late Gina sat on the couch in a white high-necked, ankle length nightdress, looking like a kid in the film, `The Railway Children'. It was a complete contrast to the trashy, `Carry on' outfit she wore the evening before.

She hoped Howard would take the hint she was not interested, but he found the virginal image as much of a turn on as the previous night's outfit. He thought she was playing some kinky game.

"Look at you Gina, all done up like a convent schoolgirl, but I know there's a brazen hussy hiding underneath. Where's that saucy minx who sucked me off last night?"

"No, Howard, that's not what this is for. Look, we need to speak. We need to sort things out."

"Come her Gina. I'll sort you out all right."

He pulled her over towards him on the couch and kissed her. Whether it was the memories of how they had done this in happier days when they were a courting couple, or her guilt at being in the arms of another man earlier in the day, Gina responded to his advances. She wanted Howard to confess, but she knew that alone would not make things right, and she did not want to give up Jack; dangerous as it was to continue any relationship with him. Howard pinned one of her arms against him and had hold of the other, leaving his hand free to roam under the nightdress which he pulled up by the hem.

"No Howard, look we need to talk," she said, struggling in his grasp.

"Really, those lips don't look like they are ready for talking," he joked.

She followed his gaze and saw he was looking at her white panties, which had turned almost transparent in the gusset with moistness. She like this at the drop of a hat since she met Jack. The brief time she'd spent in his arms was costing her now. Her body undermined her seriousness intentions and when Howard's fingers traced a line up and down her cleft, her resistance ebbed away.

"I know what you need, you bad girl." His hand slipped into the waistband and found her aching clitoris. Gina sighed as her thighs slipped apart, and she went to draw his head towards hers. "No, this is how disobedient girls get it," he added, lost in his own lustful fantasy. He stood her up and manhandled her to the arm of the couch and bent her over it, face towards the seat. Then he threw up the back of the nightdress till it almost covered her head. The sight of her pert bum straining against the white cotton produced a deep growl in his throat. Howard pulled her panties to her knees and dropped his trousers and briefs to the floor. He entered her roughly from behind, squeezing apart the cheeks of her bum so he could watch himself sliding between her lips. He was lost in a scene from his own porn film.

Gina felt emotionally detached from the lovemaking. Her body was responding with a will of its own, her pent-up desire needed to be quenched, but her heart could not be fooled. She wondered if this was nature's failsafe, the way to ensure continuation of the species without worrying about thoughts and feelings. This time she did not come when he did; her emotions asserting themselves as if to remind her this was not okay. It shocked her to discover she enjoyed being used, given no option in the matter; but without love, it was impossible to avoid feeling he had abused her. Howard was turning his wife into a mistress, making sex the focus of what had been a much richer relationship. Gina felt cheated.

Howard grunted, and she felt his hot mess spew into her. Was Munchkin getting the emotional nourishment she was missing?

The next day Gina could not face anyone. She stayed in bed most of the day, wishing she was someone else or somewhere else. Where had things had gone wrong between her and Howard? Had she sleep walked through their relationship since the kids were born? While Howard was drawn into the stress and excitement of making the business work, she'd thrown herself into child rearing. Intimate time became scarce, and just doing it seemed to be an achievement. The idea they might experiment and discover fresh interests never entered her mind. Being restrained was a new erotic taboo for her, which she enjoyed. What she did not like was feeling abused and degraded, but that seemed to excite Howard as much as the lovemaking. She might get used to it in time. But what if that was still not enough for him? Was she prepared to go to whatever the next level was?

Her head hurt with all the thoughts buzzing around in it. She was glad Howard was away today, setting up for the county show. Gina felt weak and wanted to run to Jack, but despite all he meant to her, she could not let anything happen between them before she had proof of Howard's infidelity. Why couldn't she ask Howard outright? Because she was trying to save their marriage? The truth was, she was frightened of taking any action with irrevocable consequences.

That night sleep did not come until she heard her neighbour leaving to start his early shift at the post office.

Later that morning, Gina arrived at Jack's, heavy headed and teary-eyed. She bluffed it was just woman's problems, but Jack gave her a look. "I've never lied to you, Gina. Now is not the time for you to start." She broke down on his shoulder.

"Jack, my husband is having an affair, I am sure of it, I don't have any proof and I'm afraid to get it because then I will have to act. I can't be with anyone else until I know where things stand with Howard, and that is so unfair to you." She slumped down in a chair and drank her tea. Then she told him about her recent experiences with Howard. All of it.

Jack listened, but he did not pass judgement. When she was all cried out, he said, "It won't do you any good sitting at home and fretting. We're going out to enjoy the weather. "He lifted her out of the chair. Mrs Thornton, you will do something you have never done before. I will dress you in an outfit and put you in positions that will scare you." He joked.

"Jack, I think I've had enough of that for a while," said Gina flatly.

"And I won't lay a finger on you." Gina looked puzzled. "Don't move." Jack left the room and came back with a motorcycle suit for her. A silver-grey jacket, black trousers and white crash helmet. A pair of natty black and silver boots completed the outfit. "When I bought the house, I also bought a scooter the owner's daughter had given up on. He threw in her gear. It looks about your size."

"Jack, I've never been on the back of a motorbike. I don't know what to do?"

"Just put your hands around my waist and grip my bum with your thighs. Oh, and lean the same way I do. You can do that, can't you, Gina?"

Gina smiled for the first time since she arrived. "Grip you bum with my thighs. I've got to do that, have I?"

"Unless you have a bike licence and insurance yourself, in which case I will let you drive and I'll put my hands around your waist and grip your bum. But first you need to wear some special underwear." Gina scowled and Jack produced a thermal top and Long Johns.

Five minutes later Gina emerged from the spare bedroom in the black thermals. "I'm wearing a giant baby grow" she complained. Gina did a twirl and heard Jack murmur. She looked in the mirror and noticed the one size too small outfit clung to all her curves and dips. She rolled her eyes but was glad he still fancied her in such an unflattering outfit. Jack was wearing a similar outfit and she could not stop herself from peaking at the bulge in the front of his tight leggings. "Cheeky," he said, catching her in the act, and she went bright red. He helped her into the trousers and boots and jacket.

"It's heavy, Jack. It feels like a suit of armour."

"We'll take it easy down the local roads and then open the taps on the dual carriageway. Don't worry, just grip my bum and you will be fine."

"So you say, Evel Knievel."

***

They raced along the dual carriageway, scenery flashing past them at a speed she could not imagine. She felt the power of the bike as it accelerated. The engine whined at high-pitched and vibrations fed through her body. Her heart beat wildly and a pulse started in her groin. The twin exhausts roared loud enough to let everybody know they were there. It was exhilarating, and she felt alive with every fibre of her being. She hung onto his waist and gripped his bum, first in fear and then in the joy of being with Jack. The bike dipped and swerved through the bends and they seemed to flex with it, like two dancers in a crazy high-speed routine. After about 45 minutes, Jack pulled into a lay-by popular with bikers. A group of them acknowledged him, and he raised a hand in response. Jack switched off the engine, but she could still hear roaring. He took her crash helmet off and her raven hair cascaded out. A couple of wolf whistles came from the group. Gina looked bright eyed and alive. A complete contrast to the sad, defeated woman who arrived at his house earlier that morning. Jack pulled his helmet off.

"That was so exciting Jack, the noise, the smells, you are completely out there."

Gina was buzzing. Jack was so happy that she got it. He did not care about the curious crowd watching them. He leaned over and kissed her. More whistles greeted this. "Come on Gina, I'll introduce you to the wild bunch," he said taking her hand and walking over to the caravan cafe that was the centre-piece of the gathering.

"Hello everyone. This is my friend Gina; this is her first time."

One of the guys whimpered, and his girlfriend gave him a sharp look.

"I remembered my first time," said the girlfriend.

"How about those steam powered motorbikes, shame they did not take off?" Said one guy, prompting laughter from the group.

"Bastard, you can go back to your other girlfriend, if your right hand will have you back that is." More laughing ensued.

In the end a good-natured conversation broke out and the biker group invited Gina into their banter while Jack went to the caravan to get their teas.

"So, you're Jack's friend," said a buxom red-haired woman with a slight edge to her voice.

"Oh, leave it, Janice," said her male companion. "You and Jack were never going to be an item. Besides you've got me now," he said, giving her a wink and a toothy grin.

"Yes Kevin, I've got you," said Janice in a resigned voice.

"Don't let their grumbling fool you said an older biker with no hair on top but a six-inch rat's tail pony tail. "They're loves young dream, just like you and Jack." Gina went red again and was glad to see he was on his way back with the teas.

"Hurry up Jack, we're gasping here," said Gina to change the subject. Another biker had waylaid Jack. They looked back and started laughing.

"What are they grinning about?" said Janice.

"Maybe they're comparing their rides... or just talking about their bikes," smirked Kevin.

"Ew," said one of the women. "You're such a pig, Kevin."

"I ought to bin you," added Janice.

Jack arrived, saving Gina from further embarrassment. "I hope you've been on your best behaviour, you lot." He offered the tray of teas. "I hope to persuade Gina to do this again." He smiled at her and Gina swore she heard one of the woman sigh. They spent 20 minutes chatting with the group who Gina found she liked, for all their quirks. They said their farewells and made their way back to the bike.

Jack took her hand as if it was the most natural thing in the world. They could hear the whistles behind them and Janice saying, "Yeah, just friends, right." As they walked away, the guys seemed to be hypnotised by Gina's bum in the snug fitting trousers.

Janice noticed Kevin staring and took umbrage. "Oi Kevin, I've got an arse too, you know!"

"You certainly have, my dear." Kevin replied, and earned a slap around the ear for his troubles, which generated more laughter. Gina and Jack looked back at the commotion.

"That Janice is a live wire," said Gina. Jack looked at her in silence, reading the subtext of her comment.

"It was Christmas two years ago. I was on my own and Janice invited me around for Christmas dinner... with all the trimmings." Gina could not help feeling jealous, even though she never even knew him back then. Jack smiled. "It was touch and go there; you know. I just got out of there with my life... on Boxing Day, late on Boxing Day," he added mischievously.

"All right, all right, I didn't need to know the in's and out's," said Gina, feathers ruffled.

Jack laughed. "I'm sorry, but you did. Now you know all Jack's secrets. You know what you are choosing." He looked her straight in the eyes and she nodded.

"None of them believe I'm not sleeping with you already," said Gina.

"I know. I can't believe it myself," said Jack.

She went to slap him, but he caught her hand and pulled her toward him. His lips were on hers, and she responded wholeheartedly.

"Our first public outing, first tiff and first make up all within an hour and a half. We are fast workers. Do you want me to take you home now?"

"No. Let's go up to the county show first, Jack. There is something I need to see."

***

The site was a hive of activity as concessions were setting up stands and tents for the weekend opening. It was a major event for Gina's company, and she missed the excitement of being involved. But today they were here for another purpose. Jack piloted the bike at walking pace around the perimeter as Gina scanned vehicles. Finally, she saw what she was looking for. Two guys she recognised were unloading generators from their big panel van. She spotted Howard's car and her chest tightened. They moved on, ignored by the busy workers; then she saw him in the doorway of one of their smaller marquees. She told Jack to stop. Here was the moment of truth. What had she expected to happen? Courage abandoned Gina. She could not confront Howard, and she felt foolish for having come here. A busty blond woman appeared in the doorway and put her arm around his neck. Howard looked around but saw only a couple on a motorbike and grabbed both cheeks of the blonde's bum before kissing her. Gina had her proof. The way they were going at it, she expected him to throw her to the floor when they moved out of sight. She did not want to see any more. As they drove around the back of the tent, Gina saw the van. Lisa Michkin--Fine Event Catering. So that was the identity of Munchkin.

They finished the loop and arrived back at the entrance.

Jack turning in the seat. "Found what you were looking for?" She nodded, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yes Jack, I have. You just met my husband, and I met his mistress. Take me home, please."

"I'm sorry Gina," said Jack, then he revved the bike and screeched away.

Gina was oblivious to the surroundings. She hung onto Jack, not in fear but for support. The miles seemed to put distance on the end of her marriage. She knew she could not go back to the way things were just a couple of weeks ago, and she did not want to.

***

Gina felt weary as she climbed off the bike. The excitement and stress of the journey coupled with the shock of her discoveries left her physically and emotionally drained. She needed Jack's help to take her helmet and riding clothes off. When Jack saw her face, red and puffy from her crying, he pulled her to him and hugged her. He sat on the couch and she lay in his lap and fell asleep as he stroked her hair. When she woke, she was disorientated, but then she looked up and saw him sleeping and felt this was where she belonged. Could it be just three weeks since she first met him? It felt like she had always known him. He had opened his life to her in contrast to her husband, who had closed his. Gina did not want to hold anything back from him now. She wanted to give herself completely. Jack stirred, and she woke him with a kiss.

"I could get used to that," he said. He saw the look in her eyes. She had made her choice. He smiled wide, and she hugged him. "I can make you happy, Gina."

"You already have," she said into his chest.

They stood up. There was no need to say where they were going. On the way out of the living room, she stopped them in front of the mirror over the mantelpiece. In their black fleecy tops, they looked like a couple of puppet operators in a theatre. He stood a head taller than her and wider, but in their reflections, they looked like one body.

"Look at me Jack, my hair is all messed up and my eyes are puffy from crying. I don't know how you can...."

Jack looked down and smiled, nibbled her neck and then cupped her breasts from behind, his thumbs teasing her nipples to hardness. She leant back and felt his hardness pressing between her cheeks. She sighed and he let out a low groan.

"Take me upstairs Jack."

Jack steered her ahead of him up the stairs. She wiggled her hips lasciviously as she climbed ahead of him.

He stood her in front of the bed and pulled her top off and undid the pink satin bra, admiring her pert breasts with their small brownish nipples. The look of joy on his face made Gina feel that hers was the first he had ever seen. She shivered under his gaze. His mouth travelled from hers, down her neck to her breasts, which he teased with his tongue and teeth. They were connected to her pussy; she was so damp she felt like she had wet herself.

Jack pushed her back on the bed and removed her leggings and knickers in one go. Her hands went to cover herself, but he pulled them away as he gazed at her aroused and glistening pussy lips. In a trance, his head was drawn to her groin.

"Not yet please Jack, I need to have a shower, I'm all moist and sweaty from the bike."

But Jack was deaf to her protests, and only her hand reaching for his erection, tenting the front of his leggings distracted him. She pulled them over his bum and his cock sprang up. He looked thicker and longer than her husband. A single tear of fluid glistened in its eye before dropping on to the duvet. She ached for him and she pulled Jack between her legs. He rubbed himself between her lips. "Don't tease me please," she panted, then realised what he was doing. Her juices coated his shiny cock head and shaft and when he parted her lips with one hand and fed himself in with the other, she felt their combined lubrication ease his entry. Gina sighed and stretched to accommodate him. Jack touched places Howard never reached. He sped up. The pain of his size now just a pleasant dull ache. Making her wider, deeper. Gina wanted him to use her and claim her as his own. She pulled her legs up, hands behind her knees, and Jack took her invitation to power into her.

Desire overwhelmed Jack. Not just the sex, he could have pressed his luck before this; but her wanting him, choosing to give herself to him. It had been over a year since his last partner and he ached for release. Her heels dug into the cheeks of his bum as she spurred him on, her own orgasm moments away. He gritted his teeth and gave an animal moan as he tried to hold back, then he felt Gina spasm beneath him and shriek as she came. This was too much for Jack and he came three or four times, he could not remember. He was light-headed, his hips under someone else's control. He felt the minor tremors continuing in her body as Gina moaned softly and clung to his shoulders.

12