Care in the Community Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't stop and I don't want it to stop," she gasped. He was still hard after coming. Something that only happened on special occasions.

"If you want more, Gina, you had better do the driving". He rolled her on top of him without coming out and she squatted, as she had on the bike. He held up his hands like handlebars to emphasise the point and for the next 10 minutes, she rode him around bends and bumps until another big orgasm brought her skidding to a halt. She slumped onto his chest.

"You will kill me, Jack," she murmured contently as he slipped out of her.

"No Gina, with driving like that you will do it all by yourself."

***

Jack woke to the sound of the shower running. He followed the noise and entered the wet room. She was standing under the big rainforest shower head, arms up as the lather from soap and shampoo cascaded down her body. She was so much like the love he had lost all those years ago. The one he had searched for but never found. Her spirit was back in Gina and this time he would not let her go.

Gina stood; eyes closed as the soap washed away. She imagined being under a waterfall with exotic trees and birds. That was something she wanted to experience that with Jack. To see Africa with him. The idea made her happy. She felt him behind her, the heat of his body, the hardness of his muscles, especially between his legs as she trapped him between the cheeks of her bum.

"Okay officer, you've got me, I'll come quietly, no need for the rough stuff," he said.

"Oh, I think there might be," she giggled. Gina confessed she discovered she enjoyed being restrained and scolded during lovemaking, but not if it ended with her feeling abused.

"I'm sure we can improve on that," said Jack.

Back in the bedroom, Jack searched in the wardrobe and found an old silk shirt he was never fond of. He ripped it and fashioned a blindfold and restraints for her arms and legs. Sightless, bound and at his mercy, Jack teased her with different textures. He told her to listen to her body and Gina felt velvet and rubber and lace and silk and something rough like jute. Jack told her to concentrate and remember the sequence or he would get cross. The different textures explored her body, tickling and making her squirm as they came into contact with her sensitive parts. She couldn't think straight. Every time she got one wrong; he gave her a light smack. It was not so much the smack itself, but its anticipation that got her so aroused. Lying defenceless in the dark, waiting for it to land made her wetter than she had ever known.

When she thought she could take no more, he left the room and came back with a selection of things he said he would eat from her body. He licked cold yogurt from her breasts and warm honey from her navel. By now she was begging him to just get it over with and fuck her again, but he saved the best for last. He ran ice cubes over her body. Everywhere except her breasts and pussy. With a mouth cooled by ice, he kissed her lips and moved down her body. Her nipples tingled with the hot and cold contrast of his mouth. He snaked down her body until she could feel his breath on her mound. She strained against her bonds to force her pussy onto his face. In desperation, she ordered him to pleasure her using words that would make a docker blush. His mouth fell upon her and his chilled tongue found its target, Gina let out a climatic scream Jack feared would bring the neighbours or worse, the police to investigate.

When he undid her bindings and blindfold, she looked at him shyly. "That was lovely, Jack. I didn't know I had these urges and when I found out, I thought they were wrong."

Jack smiled at her. "You are not weird at all. It is natural to want to try these things. Young people speak about them. I guess it's just the older generation who have the hang-ups. How do you feel, Gina?"

Gina reached up and cupped his face." I feel loved Jack, deeply loved."

Jack looked at the marks on her wrists. I'm concerned about you going home with those."

"Don't be, because I am not going home, not tonight."

"In that case, my little friend can come out to play again."

Gina looked down at the angry purple head of Jack's cock. "Poor thing looks like he will burst a blood vessel. Let me look after him," she said, putting her hand around the shaft and pulling him on top of her. Her appetite for him seemed inexhaustible, and she did not care.

***

[Two days later]

"Are you sure you want to do this?" said Jack for the third time that morning.

Gina's dark eyes smouldered with a steely determination, and that was answer enough.

"Ouch, you're burning me, be careful where you point those things," he joked as he closed her visor.

Fifteen minutes later they pulled up outside the industrial unit where Gina and Howard moved the business to when they expanded 10 years ago. Jack took the cardboard tube she'd been holding and walked straight into reception. He raised his visor and gave the young receptionist the eyes. "Mr Thornton needs to sign for this valuable package; it will only take a minute." They had the desired effect, and she pointed to Howard's door at the end of the open plan office. A few heads turned as the tall motorcyclist in black leathers and red helmet strode through. He knocked on the door and went straight in, catching Howard and Lisa in an embrace. This is perfect, Jack thought. Howard looked up annoyed at being disturbed, and Jack took his crash helmet off.

"What the hell is this?" said Howard.

"I have an important document you need to sign for, Mr Thornton. You had better check it first."

Howard took the plastic cap off the tube and pulled out the rolled canvass and opened it. He recoiled in shock at the painting. Gina, naked reclined in a sultry pose on a chase long in what looked like a Parisian boudoir. She had an arm thrown back, breasts and mound exposed, as if a lover had turned and captured a last image before leaving.

"I've signed it," said Jack, and Lisa snorted over his shoulder while Howard fumed.

The door opened, and in walked a female motorcyclist. Gina took off her helmet and shook her hair. She heard appreciative comments from the young guys peering in from the open plan area.

"Hello Howard. Don't you think Jack did a wonderful job? He really captured that just fucked expression." Howard sat open-mouthed and Gina continued. "Off course Howard, you would know all about that, you and Lisa here. Or should I say Munchkin? Seems you two have been cooking up something together for a long time."

"She knows," said someone from behind the partition wall.

"Listen, Gina, I can explain... Lisa and I are just friends." Howard blustered.

"Don't treat me like an idiot Howard, have some respect. No, if you had respect for me you would not carry on in the office. No wonder you did not want me to come back to work."

"Okay Gina, something happened between Lisa and me, but it was a long time ago. It's over now." Lisa's involuntary tut from behind made it obvious that it was nothing of the sort.

"Howard, we saw you setting up at the county show. You were all over each other and in front of that lot as well," said Gina, pointing at the group of staff who had assembled around the open door for a ringside seat. "According to the accounts, and remember Howard, I am still company secretary and a partner in this lot, Minckin catering has been a key supplier for two years."

Howard gave up the pretence. "That was you two on the motorbike, the other day?" Then he rounded on Jack. "And who the fuck are you, anyway? Are you screwing my wife? How do you know he's not just after your money, Gina?"

"You can stop that crap right now, Howard. Jack is the only friend you have in this room at the moment. He keeps telling me not to do anything hasty. And for your information, Jack here could buy us out four times over," said Gina. Jack looked over in surprise and went red. "You should look yourself up on the internet sometime; it might surprise you what is out there on you."

"Well, he's right not to be hasty. Look, I'll tell you what we can do..." said Howard, recovering from his initial shock.

"No Howard, I'll tell you what I am doing. I am taking a year's sabbatical from all of this; you, the business, this life. I've left instructions with a lawyer that my specific consent in person in required for any changes to the business. So, look after my company while I am away and don't screw it up. I've taken the things I need for the moment so I won't be coming back to the house soon. You can even move Lisa in and do her in our bed for all I care."

Lisa went to say something and Howard looked to shush her, but it was obvious to all of them that Lisa had already left her mark on their home. But Gina was not bothered. Howard noticed how low Gina's opinion of him had fallen, and for the first time he felt ashamed of his actions.

"Where are you going?" Howard asked.

"We are leaving for Africa on Friday," said Jack. "I'll take excellent care of her."

Howard looked at the two of them and the smile that passed between them and realised this was not some knee jerk reaction affair. He saw they loved each other, and he had lost Gina for now, perhaps for ever.

"What will you do Gina?" Howard asked, his voice choked.

"I will live, Howard. I will live before I die. I suggest you do the same." With that, she took Jack's hand and walked out of the office, the crowd of staff parting before them. "You go for it, girl!" said the young woman who had been on the reception desk.

Jack and Gina stood outside the building. Her heart was thumping in her ears.

"Well, Jack, I've done it! I feel scared and elated at the same time."

Jack held her face in his hands and kissed her. "Gina, trust your instincts. If it feels the right thing to do, it is the right thing to do. We can't promise that we will be together forever; but we can promise we will keep doing this for as long as we make each other happy. Which is all you can do in a relationship, no matter what a piece of paper says."

Howard heard the bike start up and could not stop himself from looking out of the window.

Gina looked up at the office and waved. Instinct made him to wave back. Then they were gone.

The End

12