Career Advancements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning arrived, Mark and Alison were eating breakfast.

"Are you excited about the trip?" Alison asked. "Have you found out where you are going yet?"

"No, they are keeping very tight lipped on the whole event. It should be interesting at least," Mark replied. "What about you? Any exciting plans this weekend?"

"Nothing really, just gonna hang in, I guess. I thought about giving Jenna a call since she'll be alone too."

Mark wondered why she didn't mention Antonio's party. Why keep it a secret? he thought. It was then that the limo pulled up and he was off.

Mark was the last one the limo picked up, so he was in the car with Stephen, the other 2 recruits, and George his boss.

As the limo pulled away Mark looked out the window and saw Antonio waxing his car in his driveway. He had a huge smirk on his face as he witnessed the limo speeding away. Mark didn't like it one bit and felt a little pit in his stomach.

"Hand over your phones fellas," George demanded. "You'll receive them back tomorrow on the way back. If you want to send your wives one final text telling them your phones have been confiscated, now is your chance."

The four guys reluctantly handed over their phones to George. They were then handed a clipboard with and NDA on it and asked to sign it.

"What's this all about?" Mark asked.

"That is your non-disclosure agreement, you are going to be exposed to some Partner secrets that cannot be made public. This just insures they stay that way," George laughed. "You don't have to sign it, and you don't have to take part in this event either!"

After hearing that, they all quietly signed the form and handed it back. "Just so we are clear guys, I think you know what kind of money this company has and can imagine the lawyers we retain. I would take that NDA you just signed very seriously," George grinned.

The ride was about and hour and a half before they pulled to a gated compound. Mark could not stop thinking about that smirk on Antonio's face. Why didn't she tell me about his party? thoughts occupied his mind the entire trip up.

The limo pulled up to a large old stone building that looked like one of the houses that the Lords in England lived in. There were several staff members that met them at the car. Each of the men had a staff member assigned to them to help them with their bags and show them to their rooms. The old house was very dark inside. The inside of the mansion had a very medieval feel to it. The walls were dark oak and with wrought iron fixtures and lamps. As he went down the hallway, he noticed all types of painting of old men and banners that looked like family crests. When Mark was led to his room the staff member opened the old solid door. As he was putting his stuff down the old door creaked shut and closed with a loud solid thud. Damn, Mark thought, the doors in my house aren't that heavy! Mark tipped the staff man.

"Thank you, sir," the man replied. "Please see the note on the desk, it gives you instructions about where you need to be next." Then he left.

The room was very elegant in an old school way. It had a large king size bed a modern tv which looked a little out of place. A telephone that only had one button that said Service. It also had a very large bathroom attached. Mark quickly looked at the paper on the desk. It was a very uninformative schedule.

11:00 Training Exercise -- front door

12:30 -- 1:30 Lunch -- Reception hall

1:30 -- 4:30 Loyalty exercise - TBD

5:00 Ceremony -- Reception hall

Mark looked at his watch, it was 10:50. I'd better get moving he thought.

Mark made his way back to the front door. When he got there, he was soon joined by the 3 other recruits. Finally, a Partner he had seen around the office that he knew as Jim came up to them.

"Follow me fellows," Jim led them around the house to an old barn off the side of the house. "Pick a horse."

There were 5 horses tied to an old post. Jim started untying each horse and had a recruit clime up. "Has anyone ridden before?" Jim asked.

Since nobody had, Jim gave them a quick lesson on how to ride. After about 10 minutes they all got a hang of it. Jim lead them across a field to where the woods started. When he got to the edge he stopped. Each horse had a satchel bag on it.

"Men, look in your satchel bag. There is a booklet in each one," Jim announced. "This is a scavenger hunt. Items and some clues are in the booklet. You all have one hour to find the items in the woods. The one with the most items will win a special prize. Believe me, you are going to want to win this one. See you all back here in an hour starting now!"

The men quickly pulled the booklets out and read through the clues. The clues were all riddles they had to solve. Jim looked at list. One of the clues was "Gruff." Mark though about it and remembered the old fairy tale, Billy Goat Gruff about a troll that lived under a bridge. When Mark saw a little bridge, he rode his horse over to it and looked under the bridge. Sure enough, there was a little banner flag that he quickly collected. All the clues were like this. One clue was "Grandma," There was this old, abandoned house, as he rode up, he saw one of the other team members carry a small banner flag away. Fuck! He thought, missed that one.

As the hour went on Mark found 3 more flags and returned with 4 flags. Jim asked each of them how many flags each of them found. Make was pleased to find that he had won. He had 4 flags, the other 2 recruits had 2 each, and Stephen only had one.

"So, what do I win?" Mark asked.

"All in due time," Jim answered. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Jim announced Mark as the winner, and they all rode their horses back to the stable. Mark had been happy with his victory when Antonio's smirk popped back into his head. Not now, Mark thought to himself and pushed those thoughts away.

When they got back, the men were told to freshen up and come to lunch. They all showered and got to lunch to find a fantastic spread of food. As Mark checked out each food station, he saw one filled with different imported cheeses. His mind went back to Antonio and his party. Stop it, he thought to himself.

Since it was a little later, most of the partners were finishing up and left. When they were almost finished, they looked around and everyone but some of the staff members had left. One of the Partners Andrew came up to them.

"Are you ready for the loyalty test boys?" Andrew asked.

The boys collectively agreed and were led down a long hallway to a room off the side. When they got into the room, they were told to take a seat. There were 4 ball and claw upholstered chairs in two rows facing way from each other and they were told to each pick one.

"This is the loyalty test". Andrew continued, "This is the final test. If you pass it, you will become a partner. As you have probably heard too many times, we are one big family here. Your loyalty to the company comes before any other loyalties, even your spouses." Then 4 women in lingerie came into the room wearing masks that covered their faces from the nose up. Each woman stood in front of a man. These were not young women but they were not old either.

The one that took her place in front of Mark looked to be about 50 but the ones in front of the other men looked to be mid 30s early 40s. Mark's assigned woman then spoke. "Drop your pants and prove your loyalty to the company."

All the looked at each other with a puzzled look on their face. This just took a weird turn, Mark thought.

"Do it now or there is the door," the woman commanded.

Finally, one of the other recruits said, "Fuck it," and he dropped his pants. The masked women started giving him a blow job. Soon the other 3 men had their pants down and each had a woman's mouth on their tool.

Mark couldn't believe how good this old woman was blowing him. I guess the old hookers have the most experience he thought. When he was starting to get close, she stopped.

"You were the winner of the challenge, correct?" she asked.

Mark nodded yes and she reached out her hand. He quickly pulled up his pants and she started leading him out the door toward the hallway.

"I can't, I can't continue!" Stephen started yelling. "This is wrong, I can't do this,"

Mark started to slow down with Stephen's outburst but the woman grabbed him tighter and lead him out of the room.

"Come with me," she said ignoring Stephen's outburst. "You are doing great! You are really going to like your prize."

The woman continued to lead Mark down a long dark hallway until they came to a door with BR2 marked on it with metal characters. When they got it the room it had a large king size bed. Mark noticed one of the walls was one giant mirror. "Get undressed and get on the bed," she commanded. Then there was a knock on the door. The woman opened the door and another woman dressed similar came in the room. This new girl however looked to be in her 20s and had an amazing body. Her long black hair went halfway down her back.

"I'll leave you to it," the older woman laughed as she exited the door.

Mark could not believe his luck. Even with a mask on he could tell this one was absolutely stunning. He then forgot all about being married. The two embraced in a passionate kiss. His hands were now exploring her soft skin. She smelled amazing and it was only a matter of time before he pulled down her panties and went headfirst between her legs. He could smell her arousal and could not wait to taste her sweet nectar. In no time, she was moaning. Although, she hadn't said a word to him, Mark loved hearing sweet moans as he teased her clit with his tongue.

Then in a whispering voice, she said, "I need you inside me."

Mark did not need to be told twice so he climbed on top of her and slowly pushed his cock into her very moist love box.

"Oh," she moaned as he pushed deep inside her.

As Mark fucked this beauty he thought, Wow, this has to be some high-end hooker. I can only imagine what it costs for a woman like this. They really spare no expense here. Mark could not get enough of this woman. Something about her seemed oddly familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. To him it seemed they were connecting on another level.

When she started coming, her pelvic floor muscles grabbed his cock like a fist. "I'm gonna cum!" he announced.

"Cum in me!" she demanded.

Mark could not hold back any longer. He was pounding her for all he was worth and exploded deep inside her. Out of breath, sweating, and exhausted the two let out a little giggle. They cuddled naked (except for her mask) next to each other. Mark then fell asleep.

When Mark awoke, he was confused. He was in an unfamiliar dark room then things started coming back to him. Once he got his bearings, he grabbed his clothes and quickly dressed. He then opened the door to the hall. He could hear loud music playing and people hooting and hollering. Still in a daze, he decided to walk towards the noise. This led him back to the reception hall where he had lunch earlier.

He could hear a conversation as he approached. He heard his boss George. "Guys, the new girl was absolutely fantastic. The best I've had in years!"

"You lucky bastard, none of my numbers were called this year. It gives me hope for the future!" one of the other Partners said.

"Look, the man of the hour!" George yelled as he saw Mark approaching. "Here is a beer! Congratulations, You're a Partner now!"

Mark gave them a cheers with his beer glass and took a sip of the cold beer. It tasted so refreshing as he felt so parched. Then he noticed Stephen across the room with a sad look on his face drinking alone. He took the beer and walked over to Stephen. Shit, Mark thought. I wonder if he didn't make partner because he freaked out with the hooker.

"How are you doing?" Mark asked Stephen.

With tears in his eyes Stephen said, "Fan-fuckin-tastic! How could you? I thought we were friends!"

"I'm sorry, did they not make you a Partner?" Mark asked. "It was only a meaningless hooker, I don't feel great about it but I wanted to pass the test."

"They still made me a partner, they kind of had to. After you fucked Jenna, I don't think they had a choice!" Stephen cried.

"What are you taking about?" Mark asked. Then he thought about the hooker he had sex with. She had black hair but. "That was Jenna?" Mark's mind went back to her sweet moans as she was coming on his cock and now knowing it was Jenna made perfect sense. How awesome was that? he thought. He didn't realize, but he was so caught up in his blissful thoughts that he let out a slight smile through his concerned look.

Stephen noticed his ever so slight smile and yelled, "How are you so OK with this? You can sit here with a smile on your face while your wife gets her cunt stuffed by your co-workers? You even gave George a cheers after he bragged about how good Alison is in the sack? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What? What are you talking about? Alison's here?" Mark yelled.

"All our wives are here! This have been planned for months." Stephen continued. "They are all ovulating too. Remember Ray's little speech about keeping business separate? That's how everyone stays loyal to the company. You'll be raising someone else's kid and I'll likely be raising yours. One big family, get it? Mr. Wothington himself is here. At 78 years old, I think he's next on Alison's list."

Mark could not breathe. He got up and started walking then he saw a door that said BR1 observatory. He opened the door and it was extremely dark. The room looked like a small theater there were about six rows of seats with like 10 seats in each row. Instead of a screen there was a big glass window that looked into a room just like the one he fucked Jenna in. Only this time it wasn't Jenna on the bed. It was his loving wife Alison. Unlike Jenna, she wasn't wearing a mask. Mark's head went all hazy as he witnessed one of the Partners fucking Alison from behind. With closed eyes and a wide open mouth, she was softly moaning while the Partner slammed his naked cock into her.

With his heart beating a mile a minute, Mark stared feeling dizzy. He quietly sat down in a back row. They had the room miked-up so you could hear every little moan Alison was making.

After a minute the shock wore off. Two Partners watching the show (Chris & Joe) were sitting in the front row taking. "This is number 6 for her, she's a real trooper," Joe said.

"Damn she is hot, no wonder Mr. Worthingon himself wants to give her a go," Partner Chris laughed. "How long have you been here?"

"About an hour, If you get a chance you need to watch the recording of her opening performance. She was so innocent and shy at first. When George pulled out his huge cock it was like a switch when off. To see the transition from shy to screaming fuck me was so fucking hot. Her husband may not recognize her after today. That lucky bastard is gonna have a sex crazed hot mess of a wife for the next couple months."

Mark could not believe what the partners were saying about his wife. When did all this happen? How did she end up here, in this position? He didn't know his wife as well as he thought he did. All his fears about her having an affair came true. But this seemed different. Could he face his boss again knowing he fucked his wife?

Partner Chris continued, "Yea, I remember my Partner initiation, I was pissed at first, but Jan became such a whore for me when we got back that it was totally worth it. Now we both can't wait to come to these yearly ceremonies. She even blew one of the new recruits today! Funny how things that seemed so earthshattering become routine after a while."

"I agree, I felt a little disconnected when my wife gave birth to not my son," Joe laughed. "But he is my son, I'm the only father he knows. It's never really and after-thought. Sometimes when I see his biological father I can see some genetic traits and it makes me laugh. Same when I see my bio daughter with Paul's family. The strange world we live in seems so normal now."

Mark quietly eavesdropped on their conversation when he noticed his wife was now on her back and getting it in a missionary position. For the first time he witnessed his wife coming on another man's cock. Mark was surprised to find he had an erection watching the show. It was kind of hot seeing his wife being so sexual. The raw animal passion she was showing wasn't common in their love making recently. It reminded Mark of when he first started dating Alison. The Partner then grunted and squirted his seed into her womb. As soon as he left, the audience watched as she queefed his semen out of her pussy.

"Smart Girl!" Joe said. "Mr. Worthington is next. If he knocks her up, they will be in his will. I can only imagine how many billion are in his private account."

Not two minutes had passed when Mr. Worthinton came out in a robe. A doctor came out with him in case he had a heart attack or something It was so weird to see this old naked man climb on top of his young naked wife. Alison didn't look so happy about the old man but she grit her teeth and took it. Mr. Wothington lasted about 2 minutes before he grunted and then left the room.

Mark quickly slipped out of the room before he was discovered by the other Partners. On his way back to reception hall his head was all over the place. What had he signed up for? As surprising as this all was, the Partners in the theater room made some good points. All he knew was he was starving so he hit up the buffet and found a table to eat alone.

The hall was now filled with men and women all drinking. Mark looked up and saw a drunk Stephen stumbling so he got up and led him to his table. Let me get you some food and coffee he said as he pushed his friend into the seat and grabbed him some nourishments.

After about 20 minutes of food and coffee, Stephen started to sober up a little bit.

"It's gonna be ok, Stephen." Mark said. "We didn't know what we got ourselves into, but I think we can live with it. I was so worried about my wife cheating on me with my neighbor but she's not like that. Our wives love us Stephen, they did all this for us. The raising someone else's children is a little untraditional I must admit, but I am not worried about my wife leaving me for any of these dudes. It is definitely going to take some getting used to."

Stephen sighed, "I hope you're right, Jenna really got info fucking you. After I left the blow job room, I stumbled around the hallway and ended up in a crowned theater. I have to admit, I didn't realize it was Jenna at first with the black hair but when I heard that first moan it all came together. At first, I was in complete shock. Then I became upset, seeing you with her made me very jealous. She is the love of my life, to see her in such a state of lust with you was completely heart breaking. Deep down you are probably right, it was only sex to her and in my heart, I know she loves me. It's going to take some time to learn how to cope with this," Steven slurred. "Maybe I'm mad because she was weaker than me. I could not go through with the Trust test because of my commitment to her. She gave into the peer pressure, no offense."

"You are right, I gave into the peer pressure too. But I must admit, even with her hair dyed black, your beautiful wife was quite irresistible," Mark replied.

Mark and Stephen then saw their freshly showered wives enter the reception room with sheepish looks on their faces. Mark waved them over and they delicately sat down next to their husbands. Stephen turned to his wife with tears in his eyes. Jenna seeing her husband so upset started tearing up as well.

"I love you so much Jenna," Stephen said. "Seeing you with Mark really shook me to the core."