All Comments on 'Career Girl'

by RaycerEdge

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
quite an interesting fantasy

There were two things that disappointed me in this story, the first being that the stepbrother Scott didn't get to have sex with Emily after that first time. The young stud should have been a constant bed partner of Emily's through her pregnancy. The second is the mother wasn't put through the same ordeal of being drugged,examined,and impregnated. I think that both the mother and her daughter should have been impregnated that same day with the same regiment of semen, and series of hard penis. Even though the mother is older, with the use of fertility drugs, she could conceive, and deliver a perfectly healthy and normal child.Thanks for the unusual tale, and good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually, no

The author specifally said that the mother was rendered unable to concieve. If she was, there would have been no need for the mother to conspire for others to forcably rape and impregnate her daughter, she could have done it to herself long ago. The author is trying to make the mother a sympathetic character when she's not. The very premice of this story is ludicris. Suddenly changing from ice queen to nympho without any form of mind alteration is preposterous.

Also, I'd like to point out that the regime of insemination and then rape would actually be less effective than just insemination alone, the shape of the penis creates a suction that evolved to remove any sperm that may already be within a woman's womb prior to their own insemination attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!!!!!

Is there gonna be anymore stories? It was great! Love it. For those of you who are gonna bitch you should remember: you clicked and read this story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Career Gril:" - Emily, and Grandfather Arnold Bradford, Stepfather John and Stepbrother Scott, and Doctor Dan Reston, OB/GYN)

The story is somewhat slutty; however, because twenty-four year old Emily's mother had thought long and hard, even making her wishes for a large family known to her daughter Emily over the years, arranged the pregnancy of her daughter Emily, the story actually develped through certain sensuality, softness, tenderness and caring of Emily and the story proceeds with a feel-goodness and elation that Emily does, gladly for her mother's benefit of a large family, get pregnant.

The surprise, to this reader, is that Emily ONLY had twins, rather than at least quadruplets or more. She had a mixture of semen pumped into her cervix and then an actual physical fucking a couple times, by each of four men: her grandfather Arnold Bradford, her stepfather John, her stepbrother Scott and her doctor Dan Reston OB/GYN. Why there were so many non-incestual male fuckers (being her stepfather, her stepbrother and her doctor) is beyond my comprehension!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow Gang bang

Why the insemination with the dildo when they all came in her?

Would have liked to be a donor too.

happilyspankedhappilyspankedabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. I have read it before and I'm sure I will read it again. I would love to see more chapters added too. I get so wet reading this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that is RAPE . in no certin terms , totaley rong discusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More chapters

Please write a follow up to the story and time have only granddad and John have sex with Emily. The mom can take care of Scott while they watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
scott

Love to see Emily impregnated with scotts seed with DNA testing I would love to see Scott become her boyfriend and marry Emily and impregnate her with as many children as he wants her to have by him43

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
scott

I wish Scott would make Emily his mistress Love to see Emily have to strip completely naked for Scott when he wanted her to Love to see Scott tell Emily to lay on the bed and spread her legs wide for him Love to see Scott shoot his hot cum deep into emillys belly with the option of impregnating her ahain

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Needs another chapter with emily only having sex with Grandpa

Second pregnancy Emily needs to know it is baby she is carrying

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

In MY Chapter 2 of this f*cked up tale...

Emily has a moment of clarity upon seeing the fertility pills and devises her revenge. Acting All agreeable she collects the evidence to arrest everyone in the scheme. She then confronts her mother Blackmailing her to turn over all assets they family has to her or she'll turn them all in. Once she gets control of everything she turns them all in anyway, Doctor and his nurse, Grandpa, stepdad, mom and Scott. Once they are in jail awaiting arraignment, Emily visits her mother and tells her that with all the evidence she gathered she wouldn't need to testify, so this is the last time her mother would ever see her or the children she was raped and forced to have. She would be changing her name and that of the children and going away and it was all her mother's fault. Then she would see her stepdad and in the presents of other inmates she would yell at him and spill everything he and the others did to her. A week later she would see a news report that her mother committed suicide and all the men had been gain raped and beat up with the doctor and stepdad turned into eunuchs. That's the only Happy Ending that fits this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, Fuzzy_Kbear took it even futher than I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She should have had an abortion just to fuck up her mom's plan and never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of them should be in prison for rape and medical malpractice

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is it me or did you do very similar stories from family planning not much differences except names

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Damn! Fuzzy_Kbear's comments are spot on . . . .

johnstang2johnstang22 months ago

I did not like the rape aspect of this tale and I loved Fuzzy_Kbear ending a lot even if I think it went a little too far. I really don't think that Mother deserves the title of Mother. A true parent safeguards their children's happiness over their own. Still it was well written even if I did not like the subject matter. I only wished it ended on a happier note. I gave only 2 out of 5 stars. Now I wonder why I bothered reading it. Hmmm???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous