Career: How to Pass University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan stood up, towering over her from across the desk. Katy felt out of control at how wet she was, her panties soaked and glued to her. She visibly shuddered and closed her legs tighter in her seat as she watched him slowly step out from behind his desk, and walk past her to the door.

She didn't dare look behind her, but didn't need to as she heard the click of the lock.

----

The sound of the lock set something off in Dan. Suddenly, he felt himself fill with a simultaneous rage and desire. Something about her sudden meekness made him hard, but also angrier. How dare she come in here, with that skirt, that soft voice, and say she's sorry? Her thighs rubbing against each other like that. Like she's hiding something.

Dan turned back around and walked up behind Katy. Standing over her, his arms on either side of her, he leaned both hands on the desk, so she was trapped between his chest and the desk. He leaned down to whisper in her right ear.

"Bad teacher?" He saw her shudder in response, her hands tucked deep between her thighs. "You've tortured me for three fucking semesters. Made me crazy for three. Fucking. Semesters." Dan grabbed one of her wrists from between her thighs and, shifting over to one side of her, placed her hand over his jeans, against his bulging dick.

"This. Are you sorry for this?"

He watched her face register his aggressive placement - her eyes widened - and continued. "Is this what a bad teacher does?" Dan started to rub her hand against his jeans, over his hard cock. His grip was tight on her wrist, and he thought he heard a small squeal escape from Katy's lips. It only urged him on.

"Hmm? You think you have a bad teacher?"

Katy was biting her lip, her other hand gripping her own thigh.

"Well?" Dan let go of Katy's wrist and moved back behind his desk. He remained standing, getting pleasure from her wide eyes staring level with the outline of his hard-on on full display. "What have you got to say for yourself?"

Katy swallowed and opened her mouth as if to speak. When no words came out, Dan slammed his hand against the desk.

"Speak, brat, or get out!" He glared at his student.

He watched as Katy took a moment, and pulled her bag up from beside her seat. She slowly stood up, clutching the bag in front of her, attempting to cover herself. Dan smirked and then motioned to the door.

As she scurried out of his office, he allowed himself a peek at her in the short swaying skirt fabric. In her hurry, he caught a glimpse of the soft space where her thighs met her ass. His cock was merciless, growing harder in his restrictive jeans.

As the door shut, Dan sat back down. That ought to do it. I'm either fired, or she'll never come back to my class again.

-----

Katy always did better when the rules of the game were clear. Now that she knew what was on the table - threats, insults, and her professor's incredibly large, hard cock - she felt there was a clearer way out of this mess.

But first, she had to take care of some personal business... in the private bathroom on the second floor of the psych department.

Turning the lock, Katy placed her bag on the sink, put the cover down on the toilet, and sat. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and put her hands under her skirt, on the soft inside of her thighs. She rubbed her palms there for a few seconds, intensifying the tingling she was already feeling since Dan had forced her to reckon, over his jeans, with his bulging cock. She brought her right hand higher, feeling how soaked her panties were now, sticking two fingers on the inside of her underwear, as if confirming her own wetness to herself.

Ok, she thought to herself while her two fingers started casually rubbing the outside of her pussy, if I can just... take care of this myself, I can go back there and overpower that entitled professor energy...

Soon enough, her mindless self caress had taken hold, and she found herself thinking of Professor Dan's dick, held back only by his tight jeans and self control. Mmm what if he had unzipped, though? There'd be no holding that cock back anymore...

Katy felt herself panting as she increased the pace with her fingers.

That dick, rubbing up against my pussy like this... while pinned against this bathroom wall... His arms locking me between the wall and his chest...

"Mmmm..." Katy moaned audibly, and slipped her wet fingers inside.

So fucking hard, that cock, as he rams it into me while holding me against the wall... my thighs wrapped around his waist...

She pushed her fingers in and out, imagining it was Dan's cock, barely registering her own moaning, forgetting where she was with her eyes closed...

Yes... harder... god, fuck me, Professor...

Suddenly, a knock jolted Katy upright. Did I say that out loud?!

Genuinely unsure, Katy released her fingers and dashed to the sink to wash her hands.

"Everything ok in there?" She couldn't register the voice on the other side of the door, but didn't hesitate to finish drying her hands, smooth her skirt, and grab her bag. Unlocking the door, she opened it to find Professor Silver right on the other side. Smirking.

"Oh - sorry - Professor -"

Professor Silver ran a hand through her dark, loose hair and smiled at Katy. She stood taller than her, and Katy felt her cheeks go warm as she realized the professor knew exactly what she had been doing.

"That's alright. We've all been there." Professor Silver winked and gestured for Katy to move out of the way. Mortified, Katy headed down the hall.

Ok. Ok. Woman to woman, right? We've all been there...

As she continued down the stairs and through the department hallway, Katy's embarrassment morphed into anger.

And what the fuck, anyway? I'm supposed to be showing him a piece of my mind now. That's the purpose of this.

Standing straighter, Katy looked at her watch and solidified her plan. A few more hours until the end of the day. She'd be ready then.

----

Dan closed his laptop and sighed. It was seven o'clock but felt like eleven... After that morning, and all the student meetings since, he desperately needed his couch and a stiff drink. Normally he'd stay another hour or so and do some research before heading out, but he wasn't feeling it. Underachiever, he muttered to himself.

Through his open office door, he heard the click of a lock, and recognized it was Professor Silver closing up. She was usually the only one left this late, aside for himself, on her teaching days. He smiled. Also a workaholic.

He heard her heels against the floor as he imagined her drifting down the hall, past his office.

Professor Silver stopped at his door and poked her head in.

"Hey Dan?" Her deep, sultry voice made him shiver. "Ease up on that miniskirt student of yours."

"Oh yeah? Why do you say that?"

"All of us college girls go through a bratty phase." Professor Silver winked and left.

Bratty phase? Like seducing professors? Dan smiled. He'd bet anything Professor Silver had seduced a teacher or two in her day. He guessed she was 10-15 years older than him, but that fact wouldn't be obvious by her looks. Tall, lean, her sexuality bursting from her low cut blouses and sleek heels. Sometimes she wore short, tight pencil skirts that accentuated her amazing ass; not that it didn't look completely fuckable when she wore anything else.

Dan shook his head. At least she's just a colleague. That wouldn't be so bad... He felt his merciless hard-on return. Just thinking about Professor Silver coming into his office on her way out one evening... Tight, black pencil skirt accentuating her long, tan legs... Imagining that skirt coming off, her standing there in only her shirt (one too many buttons opened) and those heels she always wears...

...and whatever panties Professor Silver wears, or doesn't wear...

The sound of his office door closing shook him out of his reverie. Startled, Dan looked up.

Oh.

This is bad.

-----

"Hi." Katy let herself into his room, showing no timidness this time. She shut the door behind her, and without hesitation, walked straight back to Dan's desk. He was leaning back in his chair, as if distancing himself as far back from her stance as possible. She dropped her bag and stood facing him.

"Yes." Her eyes flickered to his crotch, which she noticed was already hosting a large hard-on. She smirked. "Yes," she repeated. "You're a bad teacher." She watched him shift in his seat.

"But I think..." she placed her hands on the desk and leaned forward. "I believe... bad teachers can be reformed."

Dan swallowed at the last word to roll off her tongue. Pleased, Katy hoisted herself up on the desk and put herself into a kneeling position. Placing her hands in her lap, she kept her eyes locked with Dan's.

"Can you be a good teacher, Dan? Can you sit there, nursing that incredible hard-on, while I sit here, waiting for your instruction? I mean, good teacher instruction. Things about..."

She reached back and pulled the clip from her auburn hair; it fell around her shoulders. "...about forensic psychology..."

With his eyes glued to her, Katy reached back with one hand and swiftly unhooked her bra, watching Dan's face as he registered what she had done. She removed it through her shirt and placed it to one side of the desk. The outline of her perky breasts was clear through her shirt, and her nipples poked through the white fabric. Katy smiled as she watched Dan lick his lips.

"I'll need the right assignments..." Katy leaned forward slightly. "...to catch up..." She parted her thighs, just a bit.

"Oh..." whispered Dan.

"I said..." Katy leaned further forward, knowing she now exposed a clear view of her breasts beneath the shirt. Dan was still gazing down at the space between her thighs.

"...I'll need the right assignments." She parted her thighs another inch. "Did you hear me? Or do bad teachers have poor hearing?"

Dan looked back up at her, something like shock registering in his face, and within a second, she saw the shock twist into rage. Good. Show me that rage, you horny fuck.

"You know," she whispered, "I'll need good assignments from a good teacher. That's how bad teachers are reformed..."

Katy slipped her hand down the front of her skirt, reaching for her own pussy, confirming it was already slick with her wetness.

She held her eye contact with Dan as she started rubbing herself in front of him. She softly moaned at her own touch before completing her thought.

"...bad teachers are reformed when they punish bad students."

-----

More than anything, it was her panting that got to him. Dan was still glued to his office chair, watching his brat of a student feel herself in front of him, occasionally letting out a soft moan.

He watched her glance down between his legs. His hard-on was having an obvious effect on her and she quickened her pace, her starved panting putting his erection over the edge.

The whole scene filled him with a fiery rage fueled by his own hunger and horniness.

Dan felt trapped. If he did what he really wanted to do, he'd definitely be fired. But there was no way that even he had enough self control and good intentions to not fall prey to her tempting behavior.

It seemed Katy had forgotten where she was; she was entranced by her own touch, her eyes half closed while Dan stared at her.

That's enough. Boiled-over rage pushed Dan to suddenly stand up from behind the desk. He towered over Katy, who seemed to sense his anger and shrink back minimally before biting her lip and giving him a sultry stare in return.

"You know..." Dan took an extra second to scan his student on top of his desk. Still kneeling, her skirt was riding high, exposing soft, parted thighs. Her hair flowed down over her shoulders, with one treacherous section messily covering the left side of her face. Her shirt was unbuttoned enough to reveal the round outline of her bare breasts.

"You know," Dan continued more assuredly. "It's not clear to me where you got these notions of how to reform bad teachers. But I can tell you one thing." With a sudden jerk, Dan grasped her thighs in his hands and parted them further. She shuddered.

"I will not suffer a teasing, fuckable brat in my classroom." He watched her watch as one of his hands slid up her thigh; her mouth hung open. He maneuvered his hand between her legs, and with his fingers discovered her pussy was bare, exposed, and very very wet.

"Aha. That's what I was looking for." Dan began to stroke her, while with his other hand, reached up and grabbed her hip. Katy started to shift her position, but Dan locked onto her shoulders.

"Nuh uh. You're not going anywhere."

He could see her realize her 'plan' was backfiring. There would be no one-way seducing. If Dan was willing to put it on the line and get fired, he was going to go all the way.

"Stay. That's a good student." Dan let his hands wander down her shoulders, over her chest, and onto her breasts; her nipples were hard with anticipation and her heavy breathing was driving him crazy. "I'm not interested in being a good or bad teacher, Katy. I know I'm a good teacher. No brat can convince me otherwise." With his fingers, he delicately circled her nipples, softly lingering long enough until she ever slightly thrust herself forward, meeting his hands with her breasts.

"That's right, brat. You're going to start listening to me, now."

Dan leaned forward and licked Katy's neck while keeping her nipples stimulated at his fingertips. Encouraged by her wriggling, he peeled her shirt from her shoulder and licked down her neck, traveling lower without pause until his tongue took the place of his fingers over her right nipple. Encouraged by her reaction, he swirled his tongue in smooth circles while grabbing her hair with his left hand.

"Please..." Katy begged, barely audible.

Dan paused. "Please what?"

"Please... I... this wasn't..."

Dan yanked her head back slightly, getting eye level with her.

"This wasn't what you planned?" Dan smirked. "That your teacher - more experienced, wiser, and larger than you - would take control over your pathetic seduction?"

Katy squirmed. "I didn't -"

Dan drew himself closer to her; he could feel the narrow space between them fill with the movement of their mutual heavy breathing.

"You didn't think. You just did. Whatever you wanted. Because you're a brat." With his free hand, Dan reached behind Katy and smacked her ass over her skirt.

"An obnoxious -" smack!

"Fuckable -" smack!

"Brat."

Content, Dan let go of Katy's hair and ran his hand over where he had smacked her. He wasn't worried anymore; Katy's flushed cheeks and desperate panting made him realize how badly she wanted it. So naive. So bratty and so naive.

Dan sat back down in his chair, leaving Katy still kneeling on his desk, pussy somewhat exposed from under the darkness of her mini skirt. He leaned fully back, hiding nothing about his hard cock, bulging in desperation from under his jeans. He unzipped to relieve some pressure and with raised eyebrows, looked back at his student.

She was staring at his cock, biting her lip.

And I'm a bad teacher, yeah right. Dan smiled and beckoned Katy with his finger.

---

Katy felt herself drawn - no, compelled - towards Dan's enormous cock, now standing upright through the unzipped jeans, beckoning her as much as his finger was. She resented his assumption but couldn't fight it. Cowed by his response to her challenge, Katy realized she wanted that cock in her mouth more than anything. To show Dan what she's made of, to make him satisfied - with her, with his cum in her throat.

First, she moved onto all fours and then dropped her feet down off the desk, right between Dan's legs. Getting back on her knees, Katy assessed his large, hard dick at eye level, while she noticed Dan shifting in his seat. Before he could say anything, she leaned forward and pressed her tongue against the base of his shaft, feeling his warm cock against her wet tongue. Placing her hands on his thighs, she wedged herself further forward between his legs, and heard his breathing get heavy.

Oh god I need this. Katy started licking upward, as slowly as she could, despite her impatience. She was overcome with a desire to take his whole cock in her mouth, to feel it in her throat, to make Dan moan while inside her. She swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, sensing the reverberations of her warm, wet touch in his thighs and hips as he bucked, which she took as begging for more. Deeper.

Katy complied. She closed in around his dick, her lips guiding her mouth around the enormity of it. Dan placed his hand on her head, exerting just enough pressure to encourage Katy to keep going. Deeper, deeper, her mouth filled with Dan. She pushed herself up and down on his dick, her tongue ever running up against the bottom of his shaft.

"Yes..." Dan moaned, and Katy increased the pressure as his hand pushed her lower with each vertical lap across his cock.

"Fuck... you are such a fucking brat..." Katy felt wetness pooling around her pussy, a puddle between her legs as Dan continued to moan.

"A fucking princess..." He was panting hard. "...who needs a lesson." He bucked, thrusting himself further into her throat and she gagged. "A cum-swallowing brat... who needs to be taught..." Katy loosened her oral grip from Dan's cock and started leaning back. Dan immediately pushed her head down. "...taught a lesson about respect... handing in assignme - ooooooh fuck!"

Katy felt the pre cum twitch of Dan's cock and started sucking harder, but suddenly Dan shifted upright while pushing her off of him. Surprised, Katy pushed forward, her tongue reaching his head for a final lick before he pushed her off again.

"What the hell?" Pouting, Katy looked up at her professor.

"Mmm you're a good cocksucker, student." Dan stood up, his dick right above Katy's head. "But that's not how this is going down." He bent forward and forcefully picked Katy up, setting her on her feet.

"Brats don't get to suck their professor's cocks to completion, as deep down your throat as you want it." Katy gasped as Dan flipped her forward so she was facing the desk; he pushed her down against the tabletop.

"Arms forward; there's a good girl. Feel how your pussy gushes when I say that. Don't you want to be a good girl, Katy?" Leaning forward, fully exposed, she felt his fingers against her clit, rubbing her wetness into her. As he increased the pace, she closed her eyes, leaving the office behind her and moaning into the desk.

"Mmmm, isn't this nice? Taming a brat in my office hours, after dark." His fingers danced around her clit, her pussy tingling while she grabbed the edge of the desk in front of her.

"Oh..." she panted. "Oh god..."

Dan increased the pressure. "That's right, moan for your professor, Katy."

"I -" Katy could barely get the words out. "I'm... I'm going to cum..."

"The fuck you're not!" Dan pulled his hand back, leaving Katy gasping on the desk.

He pushed up her skirt, exposing her fully. Without warning, he slapped her bare ass.

Katy squealed.

"You'll cum as you're told."

-----

Dan knew there wasn't much time before he would explode. He stood hovering over his soaking wet student, bent over the desk, her gaping pussy begging him to come closer, to fill her with his desperate dick. He smirked as he watched the red mark of his right hand sprout from her bare ass cheek.

Let's punish this brat. End this for good.

Dan leaned forward and put his palms against Katy's ass, then moving his hands up over her hips, higher still, slipping under her shirt, feeling her bare back in his hands. She was panting heavily, anticipation filling the air with each longing breath. Dan continued to run his hands up and down her, rubbing against her soft skin, until he finally settled back on her hips. Without warning, he gripped them, hard, and pulled her forward, closer to his crotch, as she bent further down.