Career: How to Pass University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." Dan heard Katy whimper. "Please, Professor..."

He leaned forward and licked her ear. She moaned softly.

"What, Katy?"

Barely audible, she replied. "Fuck me."

Dan bent forward and clenched her hips in his hands, pulling her onto his pulsing cock. She squirmed but he held fast, thrusting his dick into her with each heavy breath he took.

"This," he murmured, as he thrust himself into her.

"is for being..." Dan pushed himself into her again.

"a fucking brat..." He thrust into her again, as she moaned into the desk.

"...in my class..." Katy's heavy panting nearly drowned him out; with each thrust it got louder and more desperate. Dan angled himself deeper, and Katy cried out.

"Oh... god... cum... in..."

Before she could finish her sentence, he felt her pussy clench against his dick, her body tense up, her knuckles white as she gripped tighter onto the edge of the desk, while taking the length of his cock inside her.

His cock pulsed and he put one hand on her lower back, holding her down, her moaning sharp and high pitched, as he felt her tight around his dick.

He looked down, watching himself shove in and out of her, deeper with each lustful thrust. The view was too much; Dan's dick pulsed again and he moaned as he felt his cum shoot into her. Still watching himself piling into his student, Dan shuddered one more time, with added pleasure, watching his cock deep inside her, knowing his cum was filling her.

Sliding out of her, Dan noticed Katy start to move and quickly put his hands back on her hips, keeping her in place.

"No. Not yet."

She lay still, her ass and pussy still exposed inches from Dan's resting cock; he stepped back to admire her position, especially her ass, still slightly red with his hand print. He watched drops of his cum slowly slide down the inside of her soft thighs. She wiggled, and he slapped her again.

"This is what brats get," he whispered.

Suddenly, he heard someone at his door; someone was... clapping.

"Well done."

Dan looked up.

Professor Silver stood in the doorway.

"I see you took my advice about discipline."

------

Katy froze. Professor Silver?! She didn't dare look up. Instead she wondered just how fucked she and Dan were... aside from the obvious.

Oh my god I'm going to get thrown out of university. She closed her eyes.

"No need to tense up, Katy. By all means, enjoy your orgasmic bliss. Don't let me stop you."

Katy heard the click of Professor Silver's heels against the office floor, drawing closer.

"Dan, on the other hand - I have to say, wow. Above and beyond. Katy, not everyone in your position is this lucky to get properly fucked by an all-star professor."

Katy opened her eyes; Professor Silver stood over her now, looking intently at her professor.

"I- I-" Dan stammered, but Professor Silver leaned over the desk, over Katy, and put her finger on Dan's lips.

"Now now. You don't always have to have something to say."

Something about the professor's sultry voice made Katy desperate to find a way out from between them. She started to slide back off the surface of the desk towards where Dan still stood, when she felt two sets of hands press down on her lower back.

"No, Katy. I think it would do for you to stay right here." Her eyes widened at Professor Silver's words. Looking up slightly, Katy had a view of the professor's breasts, gently rising with each breath. Katy could only assume Dan was still behind her, his pleasured cock at ease, though with this developing situation probably not for long.

He started to speak from behind Katy. "Professor Silv-"

"Oh, Dan enough." Katy saw Professor Silver begin to unbutton her blouse. "If we're going to do this, you're going to dispense with the pleasantries and call me by my name."

Bending down to face Katy, Professor Silver winked at the bewildered student. She hiked up her skirt and in a swift movement, pulled herself onto the desk, positioning herself on her knees to the right of Katy, still sprawled forward across the width of the desk, and was following the woman's movements warily with her eyes. Professor Silver gestured to Dan to do the same, and to Katy's horror, she heard him get up onto the desk on her left.

"Ok, Felicity," Katy heard Dan's voice go a little deeper. "How do you want to do this?"

---

Felicity smiled at Dan. She had enough respect for her colleague to not treat him like a toy, true. But she had been looking forward to breaking through that veneer of academic responsibility for a few months now. Sure, he had good posture, a confident aura, always the good boy. But there was only so much of that Felicity could take. Breaking them in was the best part.

And this time, she hadn't done the heavy lifting; his bratty student had done it for her. There was something about watching that play out between Good Boy Dan and his naughty, sexy, masterbating-in-the-faculty-bathroom student that made this jackpot even sweeter.

Like watching a grown man play with a kitten. And then suddenly he's face to face with some grown up pussy.

She removed her open shirt and tossed it to the floor, revealing her large breasts encased in a sheer black bra. Dan's eyes immediately followed, looking on hungrily as Felicity began to play with her nipples, which stood erect through the lace fabric.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say what happened here is -" Felicity patted Katy's ass between them - "you had your dessert before the main meal."

Dan nodded and Felicity licked her lips as she watched his cock spring back to life.

"That's ok, Dan. I can see you haven't had your fill yet. And neither have I." Leaning over Katy, Felicity grabbed Dan's shirt, pulled him closer, and with Katy stuck against the desk below them, Felicity kissed Dan while placing her hand on his upright dick. "Fuck, you're big. I figured, but -"

Dan took Felicity's face in his hands and forcefully kissed her. As he pushed himself further forward, his appetite raging, his hands preoccupied with her breasts, she reached across Katy's back to gently take his balls in her palm, massaging them, feeling his feedback in his distracted kissing.

At his submission to her touch - evidenced by his now fully hard dick - Felicity's own feedback was pooling between her inner thighs.

I just love these nearly middle age fucks.

----

Katy's view was obstructed, as she lay flat on her stomach across the desk. She couldn't see the professors hovering over the small of her back and her exposed ass. In some ways, not being able to fully see it - but to hear their hands grab each other, the urgency of their breathing, their bodies shifting around and above her - turned her on even more.

It wasn't long before Felicity and Dan noticed her panting.

Katy could hear the sneer in Felicity's tone as she commanded Dan -

"Flip her over, Dan, show us that pussy of hers - and turn her the long way." Katy didn't have time to register her alarm as Dan flipped her effortlessly from under him, her whole body sprawled across the desk, her back against the hard tabletop and her heaving breasts and parted lips exposed.

"Good boy. Sit over her and shove your cock in your delinquent student's mouth. Make her work for the pleasure of watching us."

Dan shifted himself upward toward Katy's face, straddling her with his dick hovering over her mouth; so close, she could make out the bursting veins, hinting at the fact that just one strong lick of her tongue would send him reeling. She resisted for fear of retribution; the next thing she knew, his entire cock was being shoved way down her throat, pushing down and pulling up -

Oh shit, Katy panicked. I can't manage this with her watching -

Katy's thoughts were cut off by the sharp voice of Felicity, who by now had inched her way on top of Katy, straddling her right behind Dan, who was still forcing his cock into her face.

"Don't. You. Dare. Let him cum." Katy felt the professor's nails dig into her thighs and she choked on her yelp, forgetting her mouth was otherwise occupied with Dan's pulsing cock.

"Let me put this another way." While Felicity spoke, Katy's eyes watered at the pressure of being stuffed, barely able to breathe, while trying to not actively suck cock while finding her mouth filled with one.

"You let him cum, and I'll block you from getting those credits you need to graduate." The professor's nails dug into her thighs again.

"And you, Dan," Felicity's business tone in the heat of this moment was still somehow admirable to Katy - "if you cum, you won't get to have your main course."

---

Dan found himself holding his breath, balancing his attention between Katy's wet tongue against his dick and Felicity's right hand now cupping his balls from behind him.

How the hell do I not cum right now?

He was desperate to pry himself from Katy's oral grasp; he felt the sentiment was probably mutual based on the pleading he saw in his student's eyes. He looked behind himself for enough time to realize that with her other hand reaching behind where she sat, Felicity was fondling Katy under her skirt.

Fuck, this woman is a witch!

The distraction only lasted a second; in the next moment, Felicity was leaning forward, her arms around his pelvis, coaxing his dick from Katy's mouth. Once he was free - but he knew not for long, he felt the foreshadowing - she indicated he should move behind her. He obliged, stepping off the desk to climb once again on top of his bratty, exasperated student, settling right behind Felicity.

--

Katy found no relief in the change of positions and order; two professors were still straddling her, Felicity facing her and Dan right behind. She watched as without further ado, Felicity went on all fours on top of her, spreading herself as Katy had done not too long before. Dan, too, wasted no time mounting Felicity. Trapped under her professors' desperate fucking, Katy could only watch Felicity's face; she was animalistic in her panting and moaning in tune with Dan's thrusts.

Finally, she sensed both tense up as they came right on top of her; more of Dan's cum dripped onto Katy's lower body as he pulled out of his colleague and stepped off the desk, breathing heavily.

Felicity, still on all fours and looking down at Katy with smug satisfaction, ran her finger where Dan's cum had dripped on the Katy's naked thigh, and licked her finger, smiling at the bewildered student.

"How's that for forensic psychology, Katy?"

Felicity lowered herself off the desk. Katy remained frozen in place - she wasn't sure if they were done, but what she was extremely aware of was how she felt - sticky and exposed, a mix of mortified and intensely aroused. She didn't dare move.

"Katy." Dan still maintained a commanding tone; part impatient professor and part older man she just got fucked by, in so many ways. He paused while pulling up his jeans. "I expect none of this is an excuse to skip class tomorrow. You have an assignment due."

Katy stared at him in disbelief.

"That's right, miss. Tick tock. It better be in my hands at the start of class. Otherwise..." He finished closing the last button on his shirt. "Well, I think you now understand the penalty for disrespect."

Katy shut her eyes and turned her head away from her professor. When she reopened them she saw Felicity tossing her hair while heading for the door, her ass tucked back in her tight skirt. Katie looked back at Dan, still standing over her from his original position behind his desk.

"That's enough from you brat." Dan clapped once. "Get up, get dressed, and get out."

Katy slowly leaned forward, pulling herself up; her thighs were slathered in Dan's cum. She fixed her shirt, pulled down her skirt, and decided to forego finding her underwear... he can keep them.

She finally stood up, smoothed her hair and grabbed her bag.

"Remember what I said about not handing in that assignment tomorrow. Consequences, Katy."

Katy looked up at Dan, matching his gaze. Shifting her bag behind her, she batted her eyelashes and smiled.

"Uh huh. We'll see."