Career: How to Take What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." Felicity moaned but to Sandra it sounded a bit fake. She hesitated, lifting her palm from Felicity's smooth skin and took a step back.

"What's the matter?" Felicity said softly.

"I'm... I'm not sure what to do..." Sandra felt her heart leap into her throat at the realization she probably already failed whatever test this was.

"Yes. I know." Sandra kept her eyes on Felicity while she managed to unbuckle the belt holding her wrists together, in one swift move. Within a moment, the blindfold was off and Felicity was standing, towering over Sandra.

"I'll show you what to do."

Sandra felt herself holding her breath. Before she could register what Felicity could possibly have meant, she felt two hands on her hips, gripping the tight bodysuit wrapped around her. Felicity pulled her close, and Sandra could hear the woman's breathing mix with her own. She forced herself to meet Felicity's gaze; it seemed the brave thing to do. Felicity nodded, and licked her lips. Something about it made Sandra shudder - out of nervousness and in anticipation.

Their eyes unlocked as Sandra felt Felicity's fingers delicately run themselves over her left breast. The top of the bodysuit was so thin, she felt her nipple go hard right away at Felicity's touch. Something about how soft it was - or maybe that it had been so long since Sandra was touched this way at all; Sandra felt her breath quicken.

"That's right," Felicity purred. "You just watch and learn." Felicity put her hands on Sandra's shoulders, and maneuvered them behind her neck where Sandra felt her gently tug the zipper of the body suit. Felicity peeled the dark, smooth leather down over Sandra's collar bone, breasts and stomach, until it loosely hung from her hips. Then she gently forced Sandra towards the back wall, right over a couch; Sandra didn't resist, and let her body gently bend at Felicity's will, dropping back onto the plush couch.

Sandra had no idea what she was meant to feel, but felt her instinct for that to matter melt away as Felicity's hands wandered down to her breasts, cupping each and feeling for her bare nipples. She bent down, eye level now, and Sandra closed her eyes. Whatever came next, she knew it's not something she had ever done before... or had done to her... and she was intoxicated with the feeling that by letting go of control, she also felt dominant with this incredibly sexy woman now licking her left nipple, while caressing the other.

As if she could hear her thoughts, Felicity's tongue traveled lower down Sandra's abdomen, which sent a tingling sensation through her thighs. Sandra could feel the pool of wetness growing between her legs and wondered if it would be obvious. Felicity answered her thought by pulling the rest of the body suit off her - skimming one of her legs with her nails as she pulled off the left side, and then the right.

Felicity positioned herself between Sandra's thighs, the insides of which were now slick with her wetness; Sandra figured Facility might be surprised to see she wasn't wearing underwear, but if she was she didn't show it - and the thought didn't last very long for Sandra either because a split second later, she arched her back and moaned as she felt a forceful, wet, warmth penetrate her between her thighs. The sensation was ecstasy and each time Felicity's tongue darted in and out of her pussy, Sandra felt her panting grow harder and faster.

"Oh god..." she moaned, facing up toward the ceiling as she felt Felicity's tongue between her legs, her fingers at her nipples, and her whole body jiggling with Felicity's rhythm, as she had her way with Sandra and Sandra let herself go.

---

The door slid open. Felicity crossed the threshold and took stock of what she saw before her: Jake, eyes glued to the window, tied to the chair with Leni's infamous knots. Felicity smiled. It was amazing how Leni was able to just make that happen. Jake was more resistant than she was used to. Resistance made the whole thing more fun, of course, but she was impressed he still wasn't resigned to his fate, even after signing paperwork he definitely didn't read through.

"So." Felicity began walking over to Jake.

He looked back towards her. It was obvious to Felicity that he couldn't help but look her up and down as she sauntered over.

"I don't get it," he said. "What is all this?"

Felicity noticed that his arms, though restrained, were not tensed; he was sitting back in the chair. Perhaps he had resigned to his fate? Pity.

She reached Jake and bent down to look him in the eyes. She held her gaze there a moment too long, knowing, as he squirmed slightly, it was making him uncomfortable.

She watched his chest move as his breathing intensified, and leaned in to place her hands on his pecs. She wasn't short, but he was fairly tall and even sitting he seemed so much larger than her. Like he could overpower her, if only...

Through his shirt she felt the movement of his breath, up and down... as well as his nipples, which she started to caress softly between her fingers. She felt him staring at her, and was tickled to feel the wetness escalating in between her legs.

"Well? What is this?"

He was losing control of his temper and Felicity delighted in it.

"This?" She ran her hands down his chest as she slowly bent down, continuing to feel him down his thighs. His eyes were glued to her, especially her open blouse with the red corset bra peeking out. It was fairly see-through from this close, her round breasts hugged by the fabric, the stretchy lace hinting at her creamy skin underneath.

"You need to be taught a lesson, Jake." Felicity noted his surprise as she spoke; as a precaution, she covered his mouth with her palm and continued.

"Yes, you. Funny, charismatic Jake. Jake who passes his assignments and does a good enough job."

She straddled him now, hovering over his lap but not yet resting her legs on his.

"That's right, I said enough. Jake who puts in what's necessary, but doesn't live up to his... potential."

Still standing over Jake, Felicity began unbuttoning his shirt. She caught him looking down towards his lap, where her skirt was hiked up around the top of her spread thighs. She lowered her ass just enough to brush her bare thighs against his. And took pleasure in watching his bulge grow between them.

Felicity bent down and leaned her mouth against his right ear. "See? You have potential..." she whispered, and bit his earlobe tenderly. She felt him shudder as she guided her tongue down the side of his neck, making warm, wet contact with his skin.

"Potential. But not enough." Felicity pulled back and met Jake's gaze again.

With sudden movement, she raised her right hand and slapped Jake across his face.

---

What the fuuuuuck???!!!

Jake opened his eyes in time to realize Felicity was ecstatic as he spent the next split second pulling himself together, mentally, at least. His hands were still tied down so he couldn't reflexively rub his cheek.

What the fuck??

He jerked up in his seat. As collected as he had tried to seem so far, he felt his face betray a moment of twisted fury. He felt the rage in his eyes.

"There - that." Felicity said it deeply, her voice dripping with satisfaction, while stroking her hand along his neck. Jake swallowed back any words he felt he had, completely speechless. She looked absolutely turned on; her cheeks were flush (he imagined his own left cheek matching hers for a different reason).

He felt her grind up against him, fully sitting on his lap now. He was hypnotized watching her tongue lick across her lips, slowly, deliberately.

"What?" he responded, quietly.

"You just had it all over your face, Jake. Fury. Get angry, Jake. Do something about your predicament."

Felicity turned to face Jake's right wrist and pulled at Leni's knot. He watched, registering in slow motion, as the ribbon came undone, but didn't dare move his hand. She did the same with his left.

She looked backed up to face him. Her blue eyes were severe, filled with intent - looking straight into his.

Jake let his gaze linger at her lips, which were still slightly wet from a few seconds ago. He watched them part, as if to speak, while he felt his dick harden and shift under her. He gripped the arm rests of the chair with his idle hands, fighting the urge to grab her ass.

As if acknowledging this unspoken urge, he felt her shift in his lap, her body beckoning his dick with her grinding.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. He didn't mean for it to be audible but he was losing his resolve.

Felicity took his chin in her right hand, and put her mouth to his, not touching, but he could feel her warm breath on his face.

"I dare you to try taking control."

----

Jake watched as Felicity stood up over his lap. As she backed away from standing over him, she swiftly bent over to untie his ankles from the chair, giving him a front row view of her breasts popping out of her red corset while she leaned forward. As she straightened, she locked eyes with his and continued to back away, until she abruptly turned, forcing the sight of her round ass swaying as she walked towards her desk across the room.

Jake held his gaze as finally removed his hands from the arms of his seat to rub his thighs, almost as if to make sure he was still there. He felt dizzy, disoriented; he needed desperately to collect his thoughts. Instead he found himself still watching Felicity as she stood by her desk, staring across the room deep in thought. His eyes again followed the trail from Felicity's black stiletto heel up her long legs, skimming her miniskirt which was a bit hiked up after sitting on him, up her white open blouse and red corset bra... nevermind her full lips, which he now found himself imagining encompassing his cock... her tongue lapping him up...

Whoa.

These were porn star thoughts and Jake felt weird having them in real life like this. For a second he remembered that Sandra was somewhere behind that door, and for the first time he wondered if she was getting similar treatment. Good for her... I guess? He found himself half assuring himself, half wondering how he really felt about that.

Jake was shaken from his train of thought as he heard the sound of the doors close behind Felicity's desk; she had vanished again. Well, I'm not going to be caught off guard again. He jumped up from the chair, painfully aware that his erection was standing at full attention. Fuck it, no one's in the room anyway, he thought, and headed towards Felicity's desk to see if he could find some clues about her motivation.

Jake fingered through the short stack of papers. Ok here's what I know - Colin sent us here, either lying or not about some reports and the risk to our jobs. Felicity is either in on that and playing along, or she's deliberately going against Colin as part of their own weird power fetish. And in any case, she's out to teach both me and Sandra some sort of sex lesson about getting what we want - or not, or she's just a horny cougar who's bored as fuck.

So... I know nothing.

Jake signed and turned toward the computer. Mercifully, there were a couple bottles of scotch behind the monitor. He opened one and took a swig. Something on the screen caught his eye. He fished around for the mouse under the papers, but before he found it, he felt a pair of hands on his back. Jake froze.

"What... do you want now?" Before he finished his question, Jake felt a soft fabric around his eyes and the delicate brushing of fingers tying the ribbon behind his head.

He felt lips gently pressing against his left ear. "Shhhhh."

The mystery hands grabbed him by his upper arms and spun him around so they faced each other; he couldn't make out any hints through the dark fabric.

"Leni?" he whispered.

In response, he felt the hands against his chest, pushing him back into a sitting position onto the edge of the desk.

Jake realized he felt even more vulnerable now than he had tied to the armchair. He sat on the desk, unsure of what came next, but soon felt the mystery figure press his chest back, indicating he should lay down. He complied. Something about not being able to see - was stirring him. He felt his erection return with a vengeance.

Laying back on the desk, he felt the figure crawl on top of him, hover over his body. His breath was quick, he tried to slow it down but felt it was too hard to concentrate. He felt her warm breathing against his neck; and suddenly a nibble at his right earlobe. He reached out to feel his seductress but he only felt air. She must have pulled back out of his grasp.

"Please..." he found himself saying.

In response, he felt the mystery hands run up his legs, stopping at his waist. He could hear the soft metallic unzipping of his pants, felt his hard dick break free and her hands take it in her possession. Jake thought about reaching out to her again but as he felt a hand cup his balls, he thought better of it. She grasped them firmly, enough for him to feel aroused and at her mercy. She squeezed while sending her palm around the base of his cock, stroking up slowly, as if to feel what she's working with. He heard a low Mmmmm escape her lips and caught himself grinning.

Definitely Leni. Right? He wondered if Felicity had sent her to loosen him up. Jake heard her climb onto the desk; she sat on top of it and began unbuttoning his shirt. He obliged her and leaned up to remove it, only to be pushed back down with her palms firmly against his bare chest. Her fingernails dug in below his collarbone and ran down, lower, stopping right above his waist. She stood up over him, signaling him to take off his pants.

Jake shivered. He wasn't cold but he felt very exposed. Under his blindfold, he found himself blinking. Somewhere in his mind he remembered this is a workplace... and office... in theory at least. He was conscious of the fact the only thing separating his upright dick from the room's atmosphere were his boxers.

Soft lips against Jake's neck shook him from his thoughts. He felt his seductress alternatively kiss and lick him down his neck, and then bite him, once, twice, gently at his shoulder. Her body was covered in leather, smooth, and he felt the outline of her breasts rub against him as she reached lower down his shoulder. Instinctively he reached out, placing his hand along the side of her hip, feeling for her outline, his palm running along what he could tell now was a leathery one piece. His hand found her thigh and moved in, and up. In response, she lowered himself on to him, rubbing herself against him, grinding against his crotch and he moaned in surprise... he had been sure this was all just a cocktease to torture him, but couldn't help finally opening himself up to get whatever was coming to him. This seductress seemed up for going through with it, if the hard nipples he felt through her leather and her own moaning as she rubbed her pussy against his dick were any indication. Jake felt her shudder at his touch which encouraged him. He grabbed her hip, tight, with his hand and heard her gasp. He took advantage of her momentary shock and flipped himself onto his side. They were laying on the desk side by side now. Jake finally felt he had a chance to make a move of his own, and release the mix of pent up frustration, curiosity and desire.

Swiftly, he grabbed at her again with both hands and pressed her back against the desk, while positioning himself on all fours on top of her, his hands pinning her arms back.

Jake chose to leave the blindfold on. But he understood the game now.

He heard soft panting coming from Sandra underneath his grasp, and smiled.

My turn.

----

The mix of desire and disappointment in herself was itself an intense erotic elixir for Sandra. Felicity had made it clear she should 'take what she wanted' but maybe she hadn't been assertive enough, after all that. Meanwhile, laying on the desk, under Jake's nearly naked body, watching him breathing over her, his chest heaving in and out... his arms on either side of her... Even blindfolded, Sandra felt he was seeing deep into her, exposing all her wanting in the air between them.

When she could bring herself to peer past his chest, Sandra could see his bulging dick through his boxers. Territory she had barely admitted to herself she was dying to see, touch. Stroke. Lick. Feel inside her. The very idea of it made her wet, which in turn made her squirm underneath Jake's hulking body. He noticed, and placed his hand on her mouth.

"Shhhh... relax." He lowered his hand so it grazed down her neck, over her collarbone. She felt his fingers locate the front zipper and tug; as her breasts popped free of the tight leather, she felt herself exhale deeply - something more pent up than just air.

Jake shifted and sat back so he could place each of his hands on Sandra's exposed breasts. If he was surprised she wasn't wearing a bra, she couldn't tell. But if he was, it was pleasantly surprised, since she could see his dick standing firmer at attention as he began caressing her. His touch was firm but soft somehow, and when he leaned forward and began licking her right nipple, Sandra couldn't hold back. Her panting only encouraged him and he unzipped her further. With his tongue teasing her in soft, wet circles, his hand snaked its way down her stomach, and further still. Sandra had worn underwear - a black thong - and she now wondered what was even the point. Jake's hand lingered on the strap over her hip, and followed its trail around until a good amount of her bare ass was in his palm. He squeezed, tight; Sandra let out a moan mixed with surprise, pleasure and a little pain.

Removing his tongue from her, Jake sat back up.

"Felicity says I tease you too much." He took her left nipple between two fingers, softly fondling while her panting increased. "Have you... do you think that's true?"

Sandra, too busy biting her lip to try and quiet her need to cry out, didn't hear the door slide open.

Jake, blindfolded and enjoying having this newly exposed piece of Sandra in his grasp, didn't either.

----

Suddenly, Jake felt nails run down his bare back. He jumped; he hadn't heard another person in the room since he'd been blindfolded. As he instinctively lifted his hands off Sandra, he felt the new hands grab his wrists and pull his arms behind his back. A tough, leathery band was placed on each wrist, and with a *click* he realized he was in handcuffs.

Even more deftly, one of those hands now covered his mouth.

"The answer is yes," Felicity purred into his right ear from behind. "I already told you. Don't question me again."

Jake felt his dick bursting from his shorts. "Yes, mistress," he found himself replying in a low voice.

"Finally, a show of respect from you." Felicity took hold of his arm and indicated he should come off the desk. Jake followed her implied instruction while wondering if she was still dressed in her 'business' attire from earlier.

She led him to a wall somewhere in the room and pushed him against it.

"So. Are we working with full capacity yet?" He felt her hand cup him through the fabric of his boxers, and slowly glide up the shaft of his hard penis. "Ohhhh," he couldn't help moan. "Um I think so..."

"Um, I think so... what?" she mocked.

"Felicity... ma'am... mistress..." Jake tried hard to focus but struggled against the feel of her stroking him, back down to his balls and then up the length of his hard dick.

"Reports don't write themselves, Jake. You're going to have to work hard for it. In this case, actually, you're going to get worked." She grabbed his balls in her hand and squeezed. "Hard."

"Oh, fuck." Jake couldn't help but feel he'd explode then and there. He prayed he wouldn't lose it right here, with a semi hand job from Felicity, while Sandra - he assumed - watched.