Career: How to Take What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me, Sandra, god, I want you so bad."

"Fuck me Jake," Sandra cried. "My pussy is yours."

He responded by thrusting deeper, bucking his hips. He felt her pussy tighten, she clenched and he felt his dick felt ready to burst.

"Fill me, Jake," she panted. "Fill me with your cum..."

Jake felt the pre-cum spasms in his dick; her clenching - and manic panting - were the last straw.

He grabbed her by the hips, thrust harder, felt himself go deeper, and heard himself cry, "Fuckkk yessssss."

----

Behind her eyelids, she saw stars; she heard ringing in her ears as she collapsed on top of Jake. His cum mixed with her wetness. Sandra was panting hard again, to catch her breath, which she realized she had been holding as they both had cum in a fit of ecstasy.

Seconds later, she realized he was playing with her hair, and she opened her eyes. Across the room, Felicity stood against the wall, her legs crossed. She was wearing her blazer again, and a shopping bag over her wrist. She walked back over to the pair and set the bag down.

"When you're ready," she said. "But just note, it's 5 o'clock."

----

After a few minutes, Jake shifted, nudging Sandra from her reverie. "Hey. We should get going."

Sandra nodded and started to rise off of him. She removed her clothes from the bag, and passed Jake's over to him. Silently, they got dressed.

When they were both fully clothed, Sandra started walking toward the center of the office, and Jake grabbed her arm, pulled her close.

"Listen." He gazed down at her; she looked away at first but in the span of a heartbeat matched his eyes with hers. He took her face in his hands.

"I don't know what the fuck that was... I don't know if we were set up, or if that was just some sick twisted game..." He smiled and she smiled back. "But to be honest with you, I really don't care." He saw her eyebrows knit in confusion, and quickly clarified. "I mean - Sandra - you are incredible. That was incredible. I just..."

"Yeah." Sandra leaned in and kissed him. "I know exactly what you mean."

Jake took his hands down and they headed for the door.

Hanging on the handle was another bag. He opened it.

"No fucking way."

"What??" Sandra peeked inside. She pulled out an envelope, thick. On it were written three handwritten words:

Colin's fucking reports

Sandra rolled her eyes "Of course her handwriting is impeccable."

Jake laughed. "Nah, that's definitely Leni's." Sandra looked at him confused and shrugged.

"And there's something else -" Jake reached in and pulled out another bag, clear, and smiled. "That's... for you."

Sandra took the leather one piece in her hands.

Jake opened the door, and, at a near sprint, they headed out of Felicity's office.

---

In her hidden office, Felicity smoothed her skirt and leaned back in her desk chair. She reached for her phone.

"Leni," she whispered in an audio message. "Come to my office. The back one."

Leni texted back, "On the way, Miss."

Felicity put the phone down as the door opened.

Leni was holding her clipboard, her hair loosely tied up. Only now did Felicity notice that Leni was wearing one of Felicity's favorite colors on her - the white lace. She has recommended she wear white on day one of her starting the job.

Felicity smiled.

"Maam, what can I do for you?"

Felicity licked her lips.

"Leni. Make me cum."