Carefree Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,840 Followers

"Get your little ass back in the truck," I snapped, "I'll tell you when you can leave."

"Oh yeah," she snapped.

"Yeah," I said back firmly.

"Well dad," she said laughing, "You did get one thing wrong."

"What's that?" I asked smiling back at her.

"My ass is not little, and why do you keep talking about it?"

I just sat there with my mouth open, I hadn't mentioned her ass in a month.

After that things went relatively smoothly for a while during which time we got used to each other and even began flirting a bit. Evie was definitely flirty, but only with me. Whenever we stopped she always made sure she was covered from head to toe. I guess her time on the road alone had taught her to be as low key as possible and not try to draw attention to herself.

I had a few friends in places that I drove to frequently, and we eventually had to make some adjustments. There was Sarah the waitress in Tucson the first time Evie and I was there was when we had been traveling together for about 4 months. At that point Evie and I had never actually touched each other. I'm not talking about sex; I mean we had never made physical contact in any way. The creep in Wyoming had more contact with her than I had.

Sarah saw me get out of my truck and come into her diner and ran over to hug me.

She followed that up with a quick kiss and asked me what I wanted to order, just as Evie sat down. They looked each other up and down and just went at it.

"Chase you didn't tell me you had a daughter," said Sarah trying to figure this out.

"Chase I didn't know you were into old ladies," snapped Evie. "I'm no more his fucking daughter than you are grandma. Do you try to kiss all of the men in this shithole or just mine?"

"Evie calm down, Sarah is an old friend of mine," I said quickly wondering how things had gotten out of hand so quickly.

"The food here is great let's just grab something to eat and get back on the road. You were the one who wanted to stop anyway as I recall," I said cheerfully. Sarah tried to recover and walked away after I told her what to bring Evie. After Sarah had relayed our order to the chef she sat behind the counter. Evie went off to use the ladies room and told me to play a song on the juke box.

"What song?" I asked, puzzled because we had never talked about music.

"Just play something that I'll like," she said, "You need to start learning what I like anyway."

I walked over to the jukebox wondering exactly what the hell she meant by that. The juke box was one of those modern ones that played mp3s. I hadn't been there more than a minute when Sarah came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder and slid it down my back. I still don't remember if it was more than just a friendly touch because it was over so quickly with all of the flying glass and screaming. Evie had come out of the ladies room and Saw Sarah walk over to me and put her hand on me, and had just grabbed the nearest thing she saw. It happened to be a pipe wrench that one of the customers had on the table. The wrench hit the jukebox mere inches from Sarah's head and Evie was following it. Sarah probably outweighed Evie by about fifty pounds but Evie was pissed and heading our way.

I intercepted her by scooping her up around her waist and carrying her out to the truck. I went back in to get our food and to pay the owner for the glass in the front of his juke box.

"We aren't going back to that shit hole ever," snapped Evie as I got the truck back on the road.

"But the food's good," I said trying to change the subject.

"Next time that bitch puts her hands on you, I'll throw more than a wrench at her," snapped Evie as she scooped up the bag of food and threw it out the window.

Then she reached out and put her hand on top of mine as I shifted through the gears. The touch of her hand was the first time I'd touched another human being in nearly a year. And it sealed a bond between us. I wasn't sure when it had started but I knew then that there was something going on between Evie and me. I remembered back to her words to Sarah. It had slipped by me at first. She'd said," Do you kiss all of the men here, or just mine?" When did I become hers?

"Sorry Chase," she said, touching my hand again.

"Not as sorry as you're gonna be," I replied, "You threw our food out the window so we're gonna have to live on potato chips for the next 200 miles."

Even with that incident it was over a year before we actually had sex. We'd been sleeping in the sleeper together occasionally for months before it just happened. We were waiting out a snowstorm in Ohio. The roads were closed down for safety. We'd played a few video games and listened to some music before I told Evie I was going to nap for a while so that when the roads opened up I could drive for a longer time, to try and get us somewhere close to back on schedule. We were lying next to each other in the sleeper. I had on Jeans and a flannel shirt, Evie had on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. We always kept the inside of the truck warm and comfortable. I woke up in the middle of my nap because I was having this dream about something licking my neck.

I woke up to find out that it wasn't a dream. Evie had stripped off her sweats and was sitting next to me in just her panties and t-shirt. She was very gently licking my neck and then when she saw that I was awake started on my lips. Then while she was giving me little kisses she started trying to un-do my pants.

"Evie..," I began.

"Shhhh," she said, "Don't fuck this up."

She pulled my pants all the way off of me taking my boxers with her as well. Then she got on top of me and started kissing me for real. She pulled those tiny panties down and mounted me. I was 40 years old and I'd been around the block a few times. I'd even been married once, but I had never felt anything like the first time I slid into Evie. It was both the hottest and the tightest vagina I'd ever been in, but it was so wet that I went in easily. I almost came as she first lowered herself onto me. I started moving my hips only to have her hold me down.

" Hold on Grandpa you're bigger than anything that's been in there so you're gonna have to give me a little while to get used to that thing." she said.

Then very slowly she started making little circles with her hips, each one of which sent waves of pleasure radiating from my dick up through my spine. She didn't say anything at first; then I started hearing little sounds coming from her. Just soft little oohs and ohs, that got louder and stronger. Then she just looked at me with lust written all over me and said, "Chase, roll me over and fuck me."

And I did, I don't know how long we were at it, but a snowplow had come through and cleared the road for miles and we never noticed it. I'd heard from Bill that the building we were supposed to deliver to wasn't open due to the storm so we couldn't deliver anyway. We ended up going to a hotel to shower, and stayed in a bed together for our first time. As Evie emerged from the shower wrapped in a towel she came over and sat down by me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"That was the best birthday present I've ever gotten," she said seriously.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. Later that day we went to a mall. We went from store to store buying her everything she saw. As we were checking out in one of the stores Eve's mouth dropped open. She told the old woman behind the counter to stop ringing things up.

"I know what you're trying to do," she said. "I don't want any of this shit."

"Evie I'm not trying to get rid of you," I laughed.

"Oh it's worse than that," she said. "You already gave me my present this morning and now you're trying to give me a load of crap, and take it back."

"Evie what the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

The old Lady behind the counter asked, "What did he give you this morning?"

Eve just leaned over near the woman and then patted my dick through my pants.

"He gave me this earlier today," she smirked, "And now he's trying to substitute some clothes and crap for it."

"I wouldn't go for that either," said the woman, "You better make sure he isn't trying to give it to some other girl."

As my thoughts had rolled back through the months, that became two years that Evie and I had been together. The truck had rolled through the miles. We had just crossed into Michigan when Evie got down from the sleeper and crawled back into her seat.

"God damn it Chase," she snapped, "You let me miss two whole states."

"We'll hit em on the way back," I said quietly. Evie was on a mission for us to fuck in Every Sate in the union. So Every time we passed through a state we hadn't visited, we had to christen it properly. I guess I had a lot on my mind because I truly enjoyed marking our territory in each new state as much as she did.

"If we had stopped we'd have probably gotten snowed in again, and your birthday won't be here for another couple of months," I told her.

"We're going to probably be a bit late anyway," she said. "We've got about 75 miles to go and the snow has already started. We'll be lucky to average about 35 mph in this."

Evie hit it right on the head, and in a little over two hours we were creeping through the big gates in front of Shady Acres. I drove the truck through the grounds to the main building and around the back to the small loading dock. I swung out and backed the trailer in as easily as if I done it everyday. Even Evie was impressed since she didn't know that I had done this everyday for a while.

"God Damn buddy, you're about the best damned trucker we've had through here," said a voice.

"You backed 'er into that dock like a fucking pro. Let me get the boys and we'll get you unloaded." he said walking back into the building.

"Chase, aren't we going to get out and stretch our legs," asked Evie.

"You can if you want, I'm just going to sit here and play some games on your iPad, and maybe check my email," I said nervously. The snow was falling thicker now and there was supposed to be at least another six to eight inches on the way. I could hear the loading crew unlocking the trailer's doors and starting to remove the load.

Evie jumped down from the truck and lucked around. She returned a few minutes later and said, "You may as well get out sweetie, they're unloading the truck but they're using manual pallet jacks. We're gonna be here for at least a couple of hours, mybe longer."

I reluctantly got down and stayed near the truck, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up, and I was waiting for the inevitable.

"Hey Trucker," began a voice I hadn't heard in nearly three years," the roads are closing up and our director told me to offer you a room for the night. You can relax and the crew can take their time unloading your rig."

"That's Okay, we're good," I snapped.

"Chase, you're being rude," said Evie, "Of course we'll take the room." Then in a lower voice, she told me,"Chase we've never done it in a hotel room in Michigan, and this place is as big as a fucking hotel. Besides I think we should stretch something other than our legs while we're here."

Immediately upon hearing the girl speak Malcolm got a funny feeling. He walked over to look at the man but the guy kept his back to Malcolm. "You sure are a pretty little thing," Malcolm said to Evie taking her hand. Almost instantly I covered the ground between us and slammed the old man into the wall.

"Keep your fucking hands off of her Mal," I growled. Hearing the noise, a couple of security guards came running over. I looked at them warily but didn't release Malcolm.

"Chase, buddy you're hurting me, I'm not as young as I once was," croaked Malcolm.

"Chase, honey let him go," said Evie, "He was only going to shake my hand. He's old and harmless."

"Let him go mister," said the first security guard.

"Or what rent a cop?" I sneered. "You don't have a gun, shit you don't even have a club. Are you sure the seven fifty an hour you're getting is worth this?"

The guard looked at Chase and started thinking. "Go get Ann," he snapped to his partner.

"Oh shit," I thought, I let Mal go and started for the cab of my truck.

Malcolm rubbed his neck where Chase had grabbed him. "Chase where are you going?" he asked. Malcolm truly didn't understand what was going on here. The last time he'd seen Chase, they had been the best of friends. Mal had actually considered Chase to be like his son. None of this made sense to him. But the miracle that Malcolm had been praying for had arrived.

"Evie, get in the truck, we're going to unhitch it and then come back for the trailer tomorrow." I yelled.

"Chase the roads are too bad out there," said Malcolm.

I had nearly made it, a few more feet and I'd have reached the truck. A few more seconds and I'd have been in the safety of the cab and all of this, the very thing I'd been dreading since Bill told me where the job was could've been avoided. It also could've been avoided if I hadn't grabbed Malcolm, but I wasn't going to let that old bastard get away with it again.

Evie had started for the truck as well, she didn't know what was going on but if her man said get in the truck, she was in the truck.

Ann Bennett had reached the loading dock within a few moments of hearing that some crazed truck driver had slammed Malcolm into a wall. Few things got a reaction out of her any more. Some thought that she had simply lost the will to live, but hearing about the danger to a man who was more than just one of her residents got a rise out of Ann. Malcolm was a friend, and had been for a long time before, her husband had deserted her. Back when the two of them put all they had into making the twilight years fuller and happier for their charges. Back when there was nothing they wouldn't do for the people they took care of. People whose own children packed them off to places like this, because they didn't have the time or the interest to properly care for them themselves.

As Ann saw the large man on the dock she realized why her security officers had called her. He was a big one, but there was something familiar about him. Just as she got her feet on the dock she recognized him and her brain started to misfire. It couldn't be.

She screamed out as her mind verified what her eyes told her, "Chase!!"

She started running towards him as fast as she could, nothing would stand between them.

Nothing would stand between them except one feisty little brunette with a smoky voice.

"Hold on there grandma, how do you know Chase?" said Evie holding out a warning hand.

"Chase who is this little girl?" asked Ann.

"The same little girl that gonna beat your fat old ass, if you call me a little girl again," snapped Evie.

Ann tried to step around Evie but found the girl to be in her way no matter how she moved.

"Chase why did you try to hurt Mal, he was like a father to you. Why did you leave us? Where the hell have you been?" asked Ann.

I just turned and looked at her coldly. "Yeah right," I snapped. "What a fucking father figure he was too. I just didn't want him putting his sleazy hands on Evie. Just because my last woman turned out to be a cheating whore doesn't mean Evie is."

"He, can't fucking have this one. I'll put his old ass in the ground first; and all of those other old bastards too. I won't walk away this time," I yelled. The noise and the shouting had brought more of the employees and a lot of the residents too. The ones who had been there for a while both staff and residents immediately recognized me and stared at me as if I'd come back from the dead.

"Maybe we should take this inside to some place a little bit more private," suggested Malcolm. "You two should probably have a talk."

"He isn't going anywhere private with that old skank," spit Evie.

"Chase, the snow is still falling, and the roads won't be cleared until at the very earliest tomorrow morning," said Ann. Her mind was still reeling at the sudden re-appearance of her husband. Perhaps there was some kind of holiday magic going on to bring him here. she didn't care why he'd left her, or where he'd been, or how many women he'd slept with, the only thing that mattered was that he'd come home to her. And she wouldn't let him leave her again without one hell of a fight. Her whole adult life had been spent loving this man and there was no way that freckle faced tar haired tramp was going to take him away from her.

"Why don't we get rooms ready for you and your friend...?"

"Room and Girl," snapped Evie, cutting her off.

"What are you babbling about now?" asked Ann.

"You said rooms, Grandma Moses," snapped Evie. "We only need one room. And I'm not his fucking friend...well maybe I am his fucking friend because we do a lot of fucking, but I'm his girlfriend. Who the fuck, are you?"

"I'm his wife," snapped Ann. That kind of left everyone quiet for a while. Evie stunned into silence. Me as pissed off as I'd ever been, with old wounds opened back up. Malcolm shocked at my sudden homecoming, and Ann trying to figure out what she could do to keep me here, and why I'd left ion the first place.

An Hour later the four of us were in the room Ann had given us. Malcolm and I sat across from each other at a table. Ann sat right next to me. She seemed to be trying to get as close to me as possible. She hadn't touched me yet but it was inevitable that she'd try, probably soon. To prevent the carnage that would probably be unleashed when it happened, I got up and went across the room to where Evie was pacing the floor nervously.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed. "Evie you don't need to be nervous," I said. "I dreaded coming here but now that we're here we might as well get this over with, so we can move on."

"But I don't want to move on without you," she whined. "Chase, I...,"

"Don't worry," I said cutting her off, "It's going to be fine."

"You were right. We should have stayed in the fucking truck. The tractor alone weighs over 18000 lbs. The snow couldn't do more than slow us down. We could've pulled off the road and waited it out, like we always do," she said.

"Next time Evie," I said affectionately brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"Will there be a next time?" she asked catching my hand and holding it.

Before I could answer, someone knocked at the door, and then came in. It was an older woman with a clip board. Her brown hair was streaked with gray and her smile radiated health and happiness.

She walked over to us, and took my hand and Evie's, and led us over to the table where Ann and Malcolm sat.

"I'm Bertha McKinney," she said, "I'm a shrink. Not that any of you are crazy, but Ann asked me to moderate this meeting, to try and keep things positive."

"Does anyone here object to my presence?" she asked.

"Why do we even need to have a God Damned meeting?" asked Evie. "Why can't you guys just unload our truck and we'll be out of your hair. Better still we'll go back and wait in our truck, you guys just tap on the side when you're done and we'll haul the fuck out of this loony bin."

"I can understand you reluctance to participate, Miss," said Bertha. "But there are some of us here, who have a lot of very important questions we'd like answers to. And with the snow piling up as quickly as it is, none of us are going anywhere anyway."

"Let's start with an easy question, Mr. Bennett, beside my duties here counseling the residents, I've been working with your wife for the past few years to try and help her with her problems. She's been clinically depressed for a long time. It was of course brought on by your unanticipated abandonment. Would you like to talk about that or say anything?"

"Nope," I said and started laughing. "That's over with, it was crap anyway."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,840 Followers