Careful of What You Wish For Ch. 01

Story Info
Dreams of something bigger.
2.8k words
4.51
12.8k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Sera stood naked and despondent in front of her mirror. The pretty but skinny 21 year old brought her hands to the chest and cupped her small breasts. They were slightly bigger than an A but nowhere big enough to fill a B-cup. Her chest remained pretty flat and during her growth spurt, they barely budded.

She had tried a number of different exercises and stuff but the only thing that developed was her now engorged, blueberry sized nipples which she was now playing with. The only oversized thing that grew was her clit. Unstimulated, it remained hidden but when it was, it protruded out to almost an inch and a half. A very sensitive inch and a half. In fact, pinching her nipples and just thinking about her clit, made it start to peek from hiding.

Suddenly her bedroom door opened. Sera turned quickly to find something to hide behind. She relaxed when she saw it was her bestie, Shannon. Unlike the slender body that Sera had, Shannon was the opposite. She had Double-D sized boobs with a shapely body and was rarely without any male attendants.

"Oh, Sera. Are you still obsessing over your tits?" Shannon asked. "Why? You have a very pretty face with long, shiny black hair. A great personality. You don't need boobs!"

"Still... I wish..." Sera sighed.

Shannon wrapped her arms around her friend; squishing her big boobs into Sera's flat chest. She grabbed a handful of Sera's hair and pulled it back. Shannon looked deep into Sera's eyes before she pressed her puffy lips against Sera's. Sera let Shannon's tongue probe deep into her mouth. Their tongues entwined as their lips were sealed against each other's.

Shannon threw Sera onto her bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes. Kneeling between her legs, she pushed Sera onto her back and brought her mouth to Sera's big, hard nipples. She used her teeth and gently but firmly bit them. Sera felt it in her belly and raised her hips off the mattress as she moaned loudly. Shannon worked her way down Sera's body toward her trimmed pussy. Shannon found Sera's clit was already fully extended. She took it between her lips and sucked on it like she was sucking on a cock.

"Uh! Oh gawd!" Gasped Sera. "Oh fuck! Yes!"

Shannon raised her head. Her face was wet from Sera's juices. "Look! I think it's even bigger than normal!"

Sera looked. It had to be nearly two full inches.

Shannon moved over Sera. She lowered her hips down and let Sera's clit penetrate her cunt. Shannon moved up and down and fucked her friend. It wasn't deep inside of her but it was perfect to give Shannon the sensation she loved.

Shannon raised her bum and then humped her pussy into Sera's. They were both breathing hard. Shannon screamed out. "Yes! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Screamed Sera back. "I'm going to ..."

Sera exploded inside of Shannon's cunt. She ejaculated huge sprays of girl cum. Shannon arched her back as her body trembled with her orgasm until she collapsed atop of Sera. Sera's clit started to retract; releasing a flood of juice from Shannon's pulsing pussy. "Oh Sera. Why are you worrying about the size of your tits? I love your clit. I... Love... YOU!"

Still, it bothered Sera; especially when she was standing next to Shannon. When guys looked at them together, their eyes always seemed to lock onto Shannon's big boobs. The only guy that didn't seem to care was Chris, Shannon's older brother. Sera had a big crush on him but he always seemed so distant.

Later that evening, Sera checked her emails. Mostly junk spam but something caught her eyes.

"Enhance. Miracle pill gives you more of what you want. Make your wishes come true!"

Sera went to the website and quickly scanned the blurb. The site said the pill was medically approved. The price was right so what could it hurt. Fifteen each or five pills for fifty. Sera opted for five. Shipping was free but express shipping was extra. Sera was too anxious to wait and paid the extra ten bucks for expedited shipping. Within two days, the pills arrived.

Sera was extremely excited. Alone in the house, she ripped open the package and popped one of the pills. She waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing seemed to happen. She popped another and still nada. Then another until they were all gone. Zilch!

"What a waste!" Sera spat. Then she saw some documentation that came with the pills. She unfolded the paper and read it. "Hmm... What is this?"

"Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your custom. Our miracle, enhancement pills grant you your wishes. Effectiveness varies with each person...."

"Yeah!" Sera grunted, ignored the rest and threw away the paper. Sera found herself getting sleepy which was strange since it was still rather early and she typically stayed up late. "Hey Mom. I'm going to bed."

"Okay, Sweetie!" Alycia her mom called back. "Good night."

As soon as Sera turned out her lamp, she was off in dream land. And what dreams she had. Wild, crazy visions; vivid coloured lights and shapes. Forms that grew larger and larger. Sera jerked and spasmed. Until finally it was morning. Sera found herself twisted in her sheets; her body was soaked with sweat.

"What the... Wow! That was really weird." Sera said to herself as she struggled to kick her body free of the tangled linen. Finally able to rid the restriction, she laid back. She felt strange. As she breathed in and out, her heavy chest seemed to heave up and down. "Chest! I can see my chest!"

Sera brought her palms to her chest and found two handful of boob. She ripped off her nightie and grabbed her boobs again. "Oh my gawd! It worked. The fucking pills actually worked."

Sera continued to play with her new tits. She estimated they had grown overnight to almost a C-cup. Her nipples appeared to have grown a bit too. They seemed to be even more sensitive than before. When she pinched them, there was an instant reaction in her crotch. She dropped a hand to play with herself but rather than fingering her pussy and clit, she found a cock!

Sera looked between her mounds down at her cock. It was uncut and erect; about four inches but not too big around. A clear, slippery liquid leaked from her pee hole. She collected a bead on her finger and brought it to her lips. Carefully she daubed the droplet on her tongue and found it slightly salty. She examined down there a bit more and found a scrotum with two marble sized balls.

The more Sera played with herself, the more clear liquid oozed out. It dribbled down and coated her shaft as she stroked her erection. Laying back in bed, Sera continued pumping her hand as she pinched her nipples with the other.

Then suddenly, there was a hard spasm in her tummy. Her balls ached as the sack retracted. She pinched her nipples really hard. That made her cum. "Uuuhhh... Uuuhhh... UUUHHH...!"

White goo spewed from the tip and arched up and onto her boobs. Another spew, then another and another until her entire chest was coated with cum.

Sera used nearly a box of Kleenex to wipe off the mess. Naked, she stood in front of her mirror and admired her new body. She was very pleased with her new big breasts and she loved the fact that she maintained her sensitive nipples which were now the size of cranberries. Then she stared at her new cock. Her new, uncut cock. Soft, it was only about two inches, but as she played with it again, it grew hard to more than four. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and slowly moved it back and forth. "Oh my gawd! This feels so amazing. No wonder guys are in love with their cocks!"

She thought of Shannon playing with her as she closed her eyes and stroked her cock. Her other hand squeezed her boobs. She pinched her nipples hard. It was like an ejector button to her balls. Huge jets of cum spewed from her pee hole and splattered against the mirror. "Uuuu... Oh Shannon! Yes!"

Sera's knees buckled as her body spasmed. She fell to the floor with a thump. Gasping after a hard cum, she tried to recover. There was a knock on her door. "Honey? It's mom. Are you okay? Breakfast is almost ready."

"Yes, Mom. I'm great. Thanks." Sera managed. She sat up and looked at the dripping white cum. "Wow! That's a lot!"

Sera needed to get dressed. She hooked her bra on and slid the straps over her shoulders. Her too big bra was now, way too small. She giggled as she stepped into some bikini panties. Unerect, she was able to contain her penis inside but the soft, sexy panties were affecting her. Quickly, she jumped into some baggy sweat pants and top. Hopefully it would hide everything.

Sera's mom was wiping down the counters as she entered into the kitchen and sat at the table. Her dad, Edward was busy reading the paper. At her place, she started eating the pancakes her mom had set out for her to eat. Alycia turned to her. "Good morning, Sera honey."

"Morning Mom."

"Sera. How many times to I have to ask you to stop slouching and sit up straight!" Alycia said. She stared at Sera and waited. Sera slowly sat up. As she did so, her big boob started to push out. Alycia turned around just in time and didn't seem to notice. "Thank you. You look so much better."

"What?" Ed said but obliviously kept reading the paper.

Sera ate her breakfast quickly and quietly before excusing herself and scurrying back to her room. She didn't realize how much being caught out would affect her. Her sweat pants were tented from the uncontrollable erection beneath. Her tight bra made it difficult to breath and the short gasps gave her head a sense of euphoria. She threw herself on her bed. She shoved one hand immediately inside her pants and grabbed hold of her hard shaft while her other hand attacked her big boobs. It didn't take long before Sera exploded and filled her panties with cum.

"Oh fuck that was incredible! Fuck! I can't believe how hard I came!" Sera panted out as she tried to recover her breath. She pulled out her cum covered hand. "Or how much! Oh gawd! I love jerking off!"

Sera looked around the room for something to wipe her hand with. Her tissue box was just out of reach. A wicked thought crossed her mind. She brought her hand to her mouth and took a tiny lick. It triggered something and she lapped her entire hand dry. She enjoyed it so much, she returned her hand inside her panties to collect some more to lap up. "Mmmm... Delish!"

Finally able to mobilize, Sera needed to change from her cum stained clothes. She pulled off her top and found her too small bra had ripped the hook and eye closure. She peeled off her pants and panties and tossed them into the hamper. She pulled on some clean panties and found her cock was already stirring. She pulled on another sweat shirt to cover her tits and some leggings. Sera thought it fit a little tighter in the bum. There was certainly a slight bulge in front from her semi-hard cock. Fortunately, the sweat shirt was long enough to cover below.

As Sera moved around, her nipples rubbed against the inside of her shirt. Her cock went from semi-hard to hard and was demanding some attention. Sera tried to ignore it but she rubbed it over her pants. "This won't work. I need a bra.

Sera picked up her cell and called Shannon. "Hey. Uh... When you come over later, can you bring me one of your bras?"

"Um... Yeah, I guess I can... Why?" Shannon questioned. "You know just wearing a bigger bra won't give you bigger boobs!"

"Just please? I'll explain when you get here." Sera plead.

Shannon finally arrived a bit later. She found Sera sitting at her dresser staring back at her bedroom door just waiting. Shannon stared back and asked. "Okay. I'm here with a bra. What's the problem that you couldn't tell me over the phone?"

"Come in. Close the door!" Sera said in a loud whisper. She waited until Shannon complied. "I'm not sure what happened but..."

"But what?" Shannon demanded dangling one of her sexy bras from her middle finger.

Sera took hold of the hem of her sweat shirt. She paused and took in a deep breath. Slowly she raised her arms up; paused again after she exposed her belly and then pulled her shirt off over her head.

Shannon's mouth dropped as her eyes popped. "Wha...? What? Where did? How...? Holy shit! You have tits! You have massive tits!"

"That's not all. I also have..." Sera stood up and after another deep breath, pushed down her pants. Unexpectedly, her being exposed and standing in front of Shannon had caused a blood serge to her groin. Her cock went from flaccid to fully erect. A bead of pre-cum already formed from her pee hole.

"You have a..a..a cock!" Shannon shouted loudly.

"Shhh....! Not so loud. No one else knows." Sera placed her index finger over her lips. "I'm not sure what happened... No that's a lie. I took some enhancement pills I found on line but at first nothing happened so I took some more. Then this morning, this!"

"Oh my gawd!" Shannon exclaimed as she grabbed handfuls of her friend's boobs. They were soft yet firm. Shannon could not help but take one into her mouth and then the other. She teethed each of Sera's engorged nipples. "Oh fuck, Sera! They're perfect. They're almost as big as mine!"

Sera suddenly found herself on her back, on her bed. Shannon was between her knees. Somehow, she had stripped off her clothes as she continued to suck on each of her breasts. Her rigid cock freely leaked more and more pre-cum. Her cock was squeezed between Shannon's tits. Shannon's movements smeared the clear liquid between them.

Finally, Shannon moved her body downwards. She kissed Sera's soft belly, Shannon's chin bumped against Sera's leaking knob. She moved her head and took Sera's tip between her lips. She used her fingers to pull down Sera's foreskin and expose her crown. Shannon kissed it with her plump lips before enclosing her mouth around the head. Slowly, Shannon's mouth descended the slick shaft until her lips could not descend any further. Sera could feel her tip bump against the back of Shannon's throat. She did not gag but continued to hold her entire length inside of her mouth.

Finally, Shannon popped her head up gasping for air. "Holy fuck! You have an amazing cock! I just love it! I want to try it inside of me."

Shannon crawled over Sera's hips until Sera's undershaft pressed between Shannon's pussy lips; her juices were already flowing and joined Sera's pre-cum as a lubricant. Shannon raised her hips; Sera's cock seemed to know and popped into place without any assistance. Slowly Shannon lowered herself downwards. Each inch she took in, cause her mouth to open wider and wider. When she reached bottom, Shannon grounded her cunt downward even more.

The sensation Sera was experiencing was mind-blowing. While she had fucked Shannon with her clit, fucking her with a real cock was indescribable. She lifted her hips as if that would help get more of her cock inside of Shannon's cunt.

Shannon repeatedly lifted her butt then slammed it back down onto Sera. Sera rammed her cock into Shannon as she did so. "Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh... Fuck!"

Sera could last no longer. That recognized that feeling when she came from masturbating. "Sha... Shannon... Oh fuck! I'm going to c..cu...cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum inside of me! Fuck! Cum inside of me!" Shannon begged as she slammed her ass into Sera. "Please! I want your cum! Now!"

Sera's balls boiled over. She felt the surge run up through her cock and erupt out her pee hole like a volcano. Spew after spew after spew filled her BFF's womb. Sera turned Shannon onto her back and continued to slam her cock into Shannon's cunt. Shannon arms and legs were flailing on the bed. She suddenly stiffened and then collapsed unmoving. Sera rammed her pussy five or six more time to make sure she had totally emptied her balls into Shannon and then she too collapsed atop her friend.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers