Futa Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy and horny teen futa finds a friend and some misadventure.
11k words
4.82
51.4k
228

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,694 Followers

Author's Note: What follows is going to be a many part series that I've actually been working on for far too long, and thank goodness is now complete. It contains quite a lot of futa characters, horniness, anal, public showing off, excessive cum, and indeed incest. It is largely set in a school, but all characters are safely over eighteen.

****

Chapter One: Emma's Secret

****

As usual, Emma waited until all the other girls were gone before using the showers. It meant being late to class an awful, awful lot, but she accepted the consequences as necessary. Her classmates tended to assume she was shy to a fault. They weren't wrong, but she had a good reason for it.

Emma wasn't quite the same as any of them. She looked like them for the most part. To all outward appearance she fit right in, as long as she was careful. But not when she was naked. With no clothes on, the big, stupid cock between her legs was impossible to hide.

It was even worse because she was so often all worked up after gym class. All those eighteen year old girls and boys running around, getting sweaty, some of them in very flattering shorts or tops....

And that wasn't even counting the eyefuls she got afterward when she got peeks of the other girls changing. She tried her best not to look, not be that kind of perv, but there was only so much she could do.

As if she wasn't going to be late enough as it was, she had her erection to deal with before she went anywhere. It was painful enough keeping it contained most of the time, but straight up impossible to get dressed again when it had been released.

Emma tried ignoring her cock while she washed the rest of herself. It never worked, but she felt like sooner or later it should. Sex drive was supposed to fall a little eventually, right? Probably eighteen was too young for that to be a factor, but she could hope. In the absence of any other solutions, hope was about all she had. Hell, while she was at it she might as well hope to wake up someday and find a pussy instead of a cock. That'd make things easier.

"So you do take your clothes off sometimes," a voice said from behind her.

Emma squeaked in embarrassment and flung her head around to stare in horror at the girl who'd snuck up on her. She could have sworn she was alone, but no. Misty, a girl from her class, stood there with a crooked smile and hands on her hips.

"Um... I'm almost done," Emma lied. "If you could just--"

"Leave you the showers all to yourself?" Misty shrugged. "Not really gonna happen. I'm a bit slow getting out of class today too. Need to wash up, you know?"

"Yeah, but... I mean...."

"We all get curious about why are so damn shy, you know," Misty continued casually. She pulled off her shirt and flung it back toward the lockers. "There are theories."

"Please don't," Emma whispered too softly to be heard. She hadn't turned around yet, hadn't let Misty see her surprise, but it was only a matter of time before the other girl caught a peek. It was inevitable. And there was nothing to be done about it. Fuck.

"Some think you're just shy to the point of being ok getting in trouble over it," Misty said, casually discarding her bra as well. "Or that maybe you're a lesbian and trying not to let anyone know."

Emma tried to avert her eyes from Misty's chest with limited success. The half-naked girl didn't appear to mind at all, but Emma was waiting for the punch line to all this. Misty was getting to something, and she wasn't sure what it was.

"I've had my own theory," Misty said. Her socks were tossed, then her shorts were slowly pushed down her legs. "I haven't shared it with anyone. If I'm wrong, it wouldn't be a very nice rumour to spread. If I'm right... well then I guess I kinda understand why you are the way you are."

"Could you just throw me a towel?" Emma asked desperately. "Mine's right there on the hook beside--"

"Turn around," Misty said.

"No. Please. Just--"

"Turn around!"

Emma looked over her shoulder again, words forming to plead further, but they caught in her throat. Misty was entirely naked. She had kind of an amazing body, really, but that wasn't the main thing Emma noticed.

"You have...."

"I have a cock, yes," Misty said with a wry smile. "As you'd know, if you showered with the rest of us."

Misty's cock was, in fact, stiffening the rest of the way into a full erection, just like the one Emma had yet to deal with. It was hypnotizing to Emma for a variety of reasons. Without meaning to, she half turned to get a better look.

"And so do you," Misty said softly.

Emma flushed warmly, but didn't try to hide it. It was too late, for one thing, and for another she may have found someone she didn't need to shy away from. Someone like her.

"Yeah," Emma said. "It's, uh, kinda my big secret."

Misty nodded and walked closer, taking the shower head next to her. Her cock swayed as she moved, maybe deliberately. Emma couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Am I the first other futa you've met?" Misty asked as she turned on the water and let it warm before standing under the spray.

"Futa?"

"You know. Girl with a cock. There are ruder words for it." Misty made a face. "I don't like most of them."

"Oh. Uh... yeah. I thought I was, like, the only one. Kind of a freak."

"Not a freak. Different, sure. Doesn't have to be a bad thing."

Emma looked down at her cock. "Explain how this isn't a bad thing."

"Feels nice to play with, doesn't it?"

"Well... yeah. But that's not nearly enough to make up for everything else. Being so alone, being so weird...."

Misty made an empathetic face. "I wish you'd been more open about it. I could have found you sooner. You don't have to be alone or weird."

"And let everyone know?"

"Lots of 'em know about me. The girls in the class all do, anyway. It hasn't really been a problem. It's even been fun sometimes."

"Really? They're all just ok with it?"

"It took a bit of adjustment, but yeah, basically." Misty shrugged. "Can't help who we are."

Emma bit her lip, considering. "Wish I was that brave."

"You could be. I'll help, if you want."

"Help what? I don't think I could just be naked in front of them all. Have them all see."

"We'll work up to that. You don't mind me seeing you, do you?"

"Well... no. I guess not." Emma gestured to Misty's cock. "You're like me."

"Mmhm. So we'll work up to it. Baby steps."

Emma wasn't convinced, but didn't want to argue too much with her new ally. "Baby steps."

She went back to washing herself, but wasn't sure yet what she'd do when it came time to deal with her cock. Even though Misty had one too, she wasn't sure about actually stroking it in front of anyone else. Even Misty.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sound next to her. She looked over and her eyes widened as she saw Misty had beat her to it. The other girl had wrapped her hand around her cock and was jerking it without any apparent shame or reluctance.

Emma bit her lip and tried not to let her hand stray too near her own straining erection. It was probably fine to do it now, since Misty was without and apparent hesitation, but still....

She got a bit lost in watching Misty, the way the other girl played with herself, and in the tingly feelings it produced in her. It was pretty hot, in a way. Not as pornographic as the videos Emma watched when she wanted to get off, but very erotic and exciting in its own right. And it was happening right next to her, in real life, totally unexpectedly.

Misty turned her head, grinning crookedly at Emma's dazed and hypnotized expression. "You're staring."

Emma flushed and turned away. "Sorry!"

"I don't mind. Just wondering... you do jerk off, don't you?"

"Well... yeah."

"Are you gonna need to now?"

Emma cautiously turned back to Misty. "Kinda have to if I wanna get dressed again."

"Yeah. Me too." Misty's expression was cheerful, but there was something else too. A sort of desire or hunger in her eyes. "Want to do it with me?"

Emma overloaded a bit at the question. It wasn't the sort of thing she'd ever anticipated, especially not before meeting Misty today. But watching Misty play with herself, seeing her lithe, nude form under the cascade of water....

"Yes," Emma said softly.

Misty grinned broadly, and after a moment Emma found herself mirroring the expression. The two futas faced each other, each stroking their cock as they watched the other. Emma was more hesitant than Misty at first, but soon got into her rhythm as she relaxed and let her guard down a little.

Misty closed the gap between them, coming closer until their cocks were almost touching. Emma felt a little less comfortable with the lack of personal space, but her horniness more than made up for it. She was so turned on watching Misty jerk off, seeing her naked, and knowing she was just as horny.

It usually didn't take Emma all that long to jerk off in the showers. She had all those fresh memories of her classmates, even some of them nude despite how she tried not to look, and her knowledge of the risk she was taking every time helped as well. This time it was even easier. She didn't have to imagine anything since there was a hot girl right in front of her, all naked and wet, beautiful tits, amazing cock....

Emma came, closing her eyes and grunting as all her pent up arousal was expelled from her balls. She sighed happily as all that cum shot out and got her system calmed down again.

It was only upon opening her eyes again that Emma realized she'd made a mistake. She wasn't used to having anyone else present, and had inadvertently shot her cum all over Misty. She'd made such a mess of the other girl's tummy and cock, all without meaning to.

Emma opened her mouth to apologize profusely, to beg forgiveness for her egregious error, but stopped just in time. Misty wasn't mad by any outward indication. If anything, she was even more turned on than before.

Misty's eyes were half-lidded, her breathing coming more ragged, her hand even faster on her cock than before. She panted softly, then groaned deeply as cum exploded from her. She reciprocated and drenched Emma's midsection, shooting ropes of cum all over her in turn.

Both girls were left as wet, cummy, satisfied messes thanks to their shared masturbation. Misty grinned broadly and licked Emma's cum off her hand. Emma was a bit slower, taking time to poke and prod the cum that had been splattered against her skin, before she smiled shyly back at Misty.

"That was fun," Misty said cheerfully.

"It was," Emma agreed. "You don't mind that I accidentally, uh, got some on you?"

"You got lots on me," Misty clarified. "But why would I mind?"

"Um...."

"Do you mind that I got you right back?"

"No." Emma looked down at herself. "I... shit, this is embarrassing, but I kinda liked it."

Misty laughed and wrapped her arms around Emma in a soft, wet, very naked hug. Their boobs and softening cocks pressed together in a way that was both arousing and a little worrying for Emma, but Misty broke away again before she could protest.

"Don't be embarrassed. I liked it too. It's pretty cute and hot the way you shot all over me without meaning to." Misty scooped some more of Emma's cum off her cock and sucked it from her fingers. "And I'm a bit slutty, if you haven't noticed."

"I wouldn't say slutty...."

"Maybe not, but I would. Comes with being a futa, oftentimes." Misty shrugged. "I'm so horny most of the time that I don't know what else you'd call it."

"Oh. Ok then."

Emma bit her lip and stole a few more glances at Misty as she turned back to the shower to clean off again. She didn't want to go to class smelling of sex.

Misty got a little too eager and tried to help Emma clean off. It felt really nice having other hands rubbing over her tummy and cock, but it wasn't quite what Emma wanted.

"Um... please don't do that."

"Oh, sorry," Misty said, looking a little hurt. "Just thought I'd help. I made the mess after all."

"Yeah, no, I mean I don't mind, except... I need to be not horny. I'm already super late as it is."

Misty smiled again as she realized what Emma was saying. "That's fair. Didn't mean to get you hard again."

"It's, uh, pretty easy sometimes." Emma watched Misty from the corner of her eye. It'd be even easier with her, she thought, but didn't quite dare say that aloud.

"Yeah, I hear that," Misty said, apparently oblivious or uncaring that Emma was still checking her out. "Probably best to play it safe for now."

Emma nodded distractedly. "Yeah. Safe."

****

Emma couldn't stop thinking about Misty. Her evening jerkoffs were full of thoughts of her partner in horniness. The girl's body, her tits, her ass, her hard, amazing cock. And her shamelessness too. The idea that Misty was like her, so willing and eager to show her body, to be her horny self in front of someone else. Maybe lots of someone elses.

Very uncharacteristically for her, Emma actually found herself looking forward to her next gym class. Her next chance to see Misty again. Her tummy fluttered a little when she spotted Misty's beaming smile, and her amazing, sexy body in a tight little gym outfit.

Emma didn't dare say any of the things she wanted to, not when they had very little privacy for conversation. She and Misty did, however, pair up for a couple of exercises, and stayed pretty close the rest of class too. All without having to discuss it.

Something in Misty's eyes told Emma that she wanted to be close and had things she wanted to say too. What they were, whether they were similar to her own burning questions, was impossible to know.

Emma was quick to duck into a toilet stall at the end of the period. Not only did she want to hide from everyone except Misty, but in fact she felt like she had to. She was even hornier than she usually was by the end of an hour perving on classmates, and had barely been able to hold it together as long as she had.

She had to stifle a moan of relief as she tore her cock free of her restricting bottoms. Her panties were all stretched out weirdly from her erection trying to grow, and probably would need to be thrown out. It wouldn't be the first time.

Time passed interminably slowly as Emma waited for everyone to vacate the locker room. She had to sit there bottomless, cock sticking proudly into the air, hoping this wasn't the day someone happened to take a peek over the side and saw her sitting there like a horny freak.

A knock on her stall door startled her, but Misty's soft call helped to calm her again.

"You hiding from me?"

Emma let her breath slowly, then smiled cautiously. "No. Just from everyone else."

"You gonna come out? It's safe now."

Emma considered trying to stuff her cock back in her shorts and maintain some semblance of dignity, but that simply wouldn't work. With no other options, she opened the door and stepped out, bottoms in hand, cock swinging free.

Misty gave her an appreciative look up and down. More down than up, really. "Well well. Someone's worked up today."

Emma flushed, but didn't feel truly embarrassed. It was nice having someone who knew her pain. "It was so bad," she admitted. "Almost didn't make it until the end of class."

"I thought I noticed you moving oddly out there."

"Kinda was, yeah."

"Maybe if you hadn't spent so much time checking me out when you thought I wasn't looking...."

Emma squeaked and flushed even brighter red. "I wasn't... you...." She stopped and took a deep breath as Misty started giggling. "You're teasing."

"I am. I was checking you out too, you know."

"You were?"

"Yeah. And I need to get out of these clothes too. You make it difficult, having to wait for you."

"You didn't have to wait."

"No, maybe not. But I wanted to."

Emma's heart beat a little faster, and not just because Misty had very efficiently stripped her bottoms off, liberating her cock. Misty wanted to shower with her again. She'd hoped, she'd assumed, but she hadn't really known. Not for sure.

The girls padded their way toward the showers in a horny, giggling pair. They stopped to strip the rest of the way and deposit their clothes near their lockers, then continued nakedly into the shower area.

Misty let Emma go first, which Emma only belatedly realized was probably so she could check out her ass. It was so weird actually feeling desirable and sexy. Sure she'd gotten some looks or stares from time to time, but not from anyone who knew her secret. Misty knew and still wanted to check her out. It was a nice feeling.

By the same token, Emma couldn't stop staring at Misty either. She was a little more confident about it than their first encounter, a little less shy and nervous. Still not totally sure of herself by any means, but better.

The girls traded some nervous, excited giggles as they started jerking off together again. Emma was thrilled to once again have someone to share her need with, especially someone so fascinating and arousing to watch. It turned her necessary and inconvenient chore into some of the most fun she'd ever had.

No imaginary girls or boys, no porn, no amount of playing with herself had ever made Emma so deliriously horny as Misty naked and masturbating in front of her. It didn't take much to get her hard sometimes, but it was something truly special to take her mind off her fears of discovery, her anxiety about being late to class for the billionth time, her worries that no one would ever find her attractive, and let her freely enjoy the pleasures she was able to give herself.

Emma lost herself in the moment, temporarily at one with her cock. Every little thing about Misty turned her on to the point it almost hurt. Her heart beat so fast, and she felt like she might explode in more ways than one.

Hot cum splashed all over Emma's tits. Two bursts on her chest before Misty's orgasm weakened slightly and caught Emma below her breasts, then down to her tummy and cock, as well as her hand that hadn't stopped moving.

"You did that on purpose!" Emma accused.

Misty's gleaming eyes acknowledged the charge. "Sure did!"

Emma bit her lip and jerked off even faster. Having her front all messed like that just made her more desperate for her own release. She wasn't sure what it said about her that having Misty's cum dripping from her tits turned her on so much, and she didn't particularly care either.

Emma got Misty back, making just as much mess over her perfect, smooth skin. She couldn't help feeling like Misty deliberately positioned herself to catch the entirety of the cumshot, which took away from the revenge slightly, but it was so hot covering the other girl in cum that Emma forgot all about the mess on her body.

Misty laughed gleefully as she examined her cum-stained self. She went so far as to pull Emma into a big, slippery, naked hug and kiss her on the cheek.

"This is so much fun," Misty said. "How come you made it so hard to find you?"

Emma shrugged and said nothing. Her heart pounded dangerously in her chest, and she hoped Misty couldn't feel it. Their bodies all squished together like that, their cum mixed between them, the easy, inappropriate intimacy that Misty showed... it was all doing some very scary things to her. She didn't know what to make of those feelings, nor whether they were the right ones.

She and Misty had really only just met. This was no time to be developing a crush or something foolish like that. It wasn't even certain that they were going to end up being friends, let alone something more than that. It was far too early in their relationship to be feeling all floaty and fluttery.

Misty broke the hug, but didn't get very far away. She hummed cheerfully and started washing Emma's skin clean of all the cum. Emma was very aware that much of Misty's effort was going to her boobies, almost as though Misty wanted a feel more than she wanted to be helpful, but Emma couldn't say she really minded.

Xarth
Xarth
14,694 Followers