Careful What You Fantasize For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi is knocking at the door. "Jim? Can I get those clothes?

He opens the door and hands her his sodden clothes. She takes him in. He is standing there with a white towel wrapped around his waist. She is shocked. Somehow she thought he would just be in other clothes somehow or never have taken these off, but here he is, wearing nothing but a towel.

"This is really happening" she thinks.

"Jim, I am so sorry, I don't know how that happened."

She seems so sincere that he can't be sure it wasn't really an accident.

As Suzie heads to the laundry room, which is just on the other side of the kitchen, Meghan falls in line behind her. "Now before you put those in the washer, you are going to want...," but Suzie cuts her off.

"I can handle this Meghan."

"I know," says Meghan, "I'm sorry, I just feel like this was all my fault."

"Now honey, it was my wine glass, not yours. You go on back and make sure that Jim is okay or as okay as he can be. I'll be right there."

Megan heads back to the living room and Suzie proceeds to just toss the wad of clothes into the washer and turn it on. "Those stains aren't ever coming out!"

When she comes back in, everyone is in their original places, except for Jim who is still standing by the bathroom door. He is finally coaxed to sit back down on the couch, and Suzie's heart sinks a little when she notices that even though he has the towel secured around his waist, he still holds it tightly.

The conversation seems pretty stilted. Everyone looks pretty glum. The excitement of a few minutes ago seems to have settled into awkwardness. Only Barb seems comfortable holding court talking about some Hallmark movie she just saw.

Once again it is Meghan who gets things back on track. She starts telling them about some movie she just saw, throwing in a lot of "rights," like "and then he shoots these two guys, RIGHT, and I'm thinking he is going to get away, RIGHT, but no, there is a third guy hiding behind the dumpster and when he whips out this machete, RIGHT, I like jumped back in my seat and grabbed my husband's shoulder like this." And with that she grabs Jim's bare shoulder to demonstrate. He jumps just a bit. Sarah, again, has to stifle a nervous laugh and Connie looks right at Jim and thinks "and we're back," as sexual tension reintroduces itself.

At this point Suzie asks "who needs more wine" and everyone says almost in unison, "I do!" Except of course for Barb.

Suzie fills everyone's glass and then goes to toss the bottle in the recyclable bin.

Jim excuses himself, death grip on the towel and catches Suzie alone in the Kitchen.

"Well this is awkward," he says.

"I know, I am so sorry, not the sexy time you had in mind, huh?"

"No," he says, "I am so scared that this towel is going to slip off. I know in my fantasy that is what happens next, but in my fantasy I am not with someone I served on a committee with and two of my neighbors that I have to see everyday. It would just be too much!"

"I know," she says, "I wish there was a way to help you relax."

And then, as if inspiration had just struck, she roots around in a kitchen drawer and comes up with a binder clip.

"Here," she says, "let's try this." She pulls his towel a little tighter and applies the clip. "Voila!"

He is impressed. It makes the towel feel very secure. He even jumps up and down a little bit to test it out.

"Thanks Suzie, that works great. I think I can finally relax a little bit."

"Oh good," says Suzie, let's go drink and try to have a little fun."

"Right," he says, "let's drink to the 'death of fantasy'," he says.

And they do drink. Suzie makes sure to fill Jim's glass whenever it get's low.

"We may be drinking to the death of your fantasy sweetie, but not to the death of mine."

Once when Suzie is pouring more wine in Connie's glass, Connie thanks her and points to Jim's glass as he is turned away listening to something Sarah is telling him. Sarah sees the whole thing out of the corner of her eye and smiles approvingly.

After awhile, Suzie can see that Barb is at that point where she is about to start saying they should wrap things up for the evening, so she makes her move.

"Hey everybody, I almost forgot, I have Chocolate Cake! Who wants some?

Megan says "absolutely" and Barb says "God no!"

"None for me" says Jim.

Suzie has a momentary panic. She needs at least one more person to have a piece.

She looks pleadingly at Sarah and Connie. "Anybody else?"

Connie doesn't do chocolate cake, but she can tell something is up, so she says "sure, Sarah and I would each love a piece."

Sarah just smiles and says, "sure, whatever!"

Suzie goes in and cuts the cake and puts it on three plates and calls out to Jim asking if he can come help serve. Connie can see that Meghan is about to leap up to help so she asks her a question about the necklace she is wearing.

After two attempts, Jim is able to lift himself off of the couch and heads into the kitchen.

"How can I help," he asks?

"Well let see, you can grab those two plates, one for Meghan and one for Connie. I'll take this one to Sarah"

Jim picks up the two plates and is about to walk out when Suzie stops him.

"Hold up'" she says, I think your clip has come a bit loose. With that she she pulls the towel a little tighter and refastens the clip, only this time she doesn't clip one part of the towel to the other, she just lets it dangle limply, confident that in his current state, Jim won't notice. She even goes so far as to say, "there, how's that feel?"

"Great," she says.

"Okay" she says a little breathlessly, "let's go then."

Suzie walks back into the living room briskly and hands Sarah her plate. She then turns to walk back to her chair and deftly lets her hand drag ever so slightly across Jim's towel.

Jim is saying, "Madam, your Cake," to Meghan, who is reaching out for the plate, when his towel drops to the floor.

All at once, Meghan's hands pull back and cover her mouth as her eyes widen.

Barb begin's to say "oh my God," over and over and over again.

Sarah, looking at Meghan's face and then Jim's face and then Jim's not face and listening to Barb's siren like wail, can't hold back the nervous laughter anymore, and erupts.

This sets off Suzie, who laughs until she snorts, which makes Sarah laugh even harder which sets off Meghan, who manages to say, "damn that is a big dick," which sets the three of them off again.

The problem for Jim is that Meghan has still not taken her cake, so he is just standing there on full display. Although this little incident has sobered him up pretty quickly, his brain has not figured out that he could just set the two plates down on the coffee table.

He stretches out his one hand to Meghan, pleading with her to take the plate, which she finally does.

While all this is going on, Connie stretches out her leg and ever so gently guides back Jim's towel with her foot, bringing it closer to where she and Suzie are sitting. She does this for no particular reason, just hoping to prolong Jim's ordeal by a second or two.

Suzie notices the move and sees that a bit of the towel has now bunched up at the foot of one of her chair legs and casually rocks back in her chair and scoots forward a bit so that when the leg comes back down it lands squarely on a corner of the towel.

With one hand now free, Jim goes to cover himself, but he is half erect and his penis is sticking straight out. He turns to hand Connie her plate so that he can properly cover up, but she mimics Meghan and does not proffer a hand. He looks to her pleadingly, but she simply smiles at him and is she, yes, she is licking her lips ever so slightly. So much for half an erection.

The brain comes back on line and Jim sets the plate on the coffee table, covers up as best he can and looks down at his feet for the towel. He has a momentary panic when it is not there, but then sees it just a couple of feet away. He takes an awkward step and reaches down with one hand and grabs the towel to cover up.

Only the towel doesn't come up. Surprised by the resistance, the part of the towel Jim had grabbed hold of flies out of his hand sending him tumbling back into Meghan's lap.

Meghan sees him coming and opens her arms wide to protect her cake plate and then instinct takes over and as Jim lands, her arms close around to catch him smushing chocolate cake all over his chest.

Jim is rocking back and forth trying to get up which cracks Meghan up, so she is no help.

Suzie comes over to pull Jim up, but Barb calls out, "WAIT, you will get chocolate cake all over everything!"

"Oh Barb", says Suzie, "It'll be fine."

"No" Connie says, "She's right." She grabs the towel and comes over to the couch and sits between Sarah and Jim. "Now first, let's get you off of Meghan." With that she grabs his right arm with one hand and wraps the other around his right thigh, causing Jim (and Suzie and Sarah) to gasp. Then as she pulls and Megan wiggles out from under. Jim softly lands on the couch and Connie then proceeds to use the towel to collect as much cake as possible, smearing what is left onto his chest. She hands the towel to Suzie and asks her to bring her a warm wash cloth to clean up the rest.

As Suzie runs to the kitchen, Jim thinks he would like to cover up, but Connie still has hold of his right arm and Meghan it seems has placed her hand on his left. So he just closes his eyes instead.

Suzie comes back with a dripping wet wash cloth and as Connies applies it to his chest he arches his back and his penis spasms a little. "Damn that's cold" he mutters.

"Bingo" thinks Suzie with a smile.

"There you go" says Connie, patting his chest. But making no move to get off the couch.

"Um, can I have my towel back?" Asks Jim.

"Oh Gosh," says Suzie, I'll have to run upstairs and get you a new one.

Suzie races up the stairs and grabs a towel. She is about to race back down and then giggles to herself, and thinks, "what's the rush?" She lays back on her bed, sticks her hand down her pants and thinks about everything that has just happened. "I'm sure Jim is fine."

Jim doesn't know where to look, so he just closes his eyes. The ladies all smile at each other and Sarah points at his penis and mouths "wow." Even Barb nods in agreement.

Then Meghan makes a jerking off motion and Sarah snorts a quick laugh.

Connie didn't know what was taking Suzie so long, but decides to take advantage of the situation. "You poor dear" she half whispers, this must be so embarrassing. As she says this, she rubs her hand back and forth along Jim's inner thigh. His eyes shoot open and his penis twitches.

"n,no, no, I'm okay." He stutters.

"Well I certainly would be embarrassed if it was me lying naked on that couch," Connie said, continuing to massage his thigh.

Jim doesn't answer this time, just shuts his eyes more tightly and flexes his fingers.

Meghan looked at Connie and smiles and then joins in, lightly dragging her fingers back and forth on his other thigh.

"Oh gosh Jim, if it was me lying there so naked and exposed, I don't know what I'd do."

Suzie is just coming down the stairs apologizing for the delay when she sees Jim arch his back and shoot a load all over his chest.

For a moment everyone just sits there, too stunned to say anything, listening to Jim's breathing.

Connie breaks the silence. "Oh good," she says, taking the towel from Suzie and I'm afraid we are going to need another wash cloth, warm this time, please."

After the second clean up, Suzie, quickly this time, grabs poor Jim another towel.

Barb says that it is time to go and Connie and Sarah request an Uber.

They let Jim just sit there as they make small talk until Sarah's phone dings announcing the arrival of their Uber.

They all insisted on giving Jim a big hug. Barb goes first and squeezes his butt, which cracks everybody up.

Even Jim can't help but give a little smile.

Sarah gives him a peck on the cheek and tells him it was good to see him again.

Connie hugs him and whispers in his ear, "pretty sure your clothes never made it to the dryer. Looks like your walking home in just that towel, if you're lucky."

And then the three of them were on their way.

Suzie, Meghan and Jim hear Connie and Sarah laughing as they get into their ride.

Now it's just Jim, Suzie and Meghan. Suzie really needs to check in with Jim. He looks a little pale and he is not really meeting their eyes. He looks sorrowfully at Meghan and asks "how am I going to face you tomorrow and the next day and the day after that?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," says Meghan. "We had some wine, some lively discussions and a little dessert (and here she can't quite suppress a smile). Other than that, nothing happened."

She then turns to Suzie. "Suzie, thank you so much for inviting me, I had a lovely time. Jim, always nice to see you. I'm going to head home. See you guys around." And with that she walks out the door."

As soon as the door closes behind Meghan, Suzie turns to Jim. "I am so sorry! I guess things got a little out of control. Are you going to be okay?"

"It was the most humiliating night of my life," he says lowering his head into his hands. Then he raises his head back up and he is smiling. "Better than I could have ever hoped for."

Suzie is so relieved. She lets out a little laugh and rushes over to give Jim a hug.

For a minute they just sit there both smiling, lost in their own thoughts. "Well," Suzie says, "if you're really okay, then do me one favor." With that she sits down on the couch and pats her thighs.

Meghan hasn't gone inside yet, not quite ready to let this evening end. It was such a great night!

She looks up at the stars and chuckles. "Never happened my ass."

Suddenly, she hears Whap! Whap! And then Whap! Whap!

"Is that?" She kicks off her shoes and sneaks up to Suzie's window.

Sure enough, there is Jim spread out over Suzies's lap getting his ass spanked. "You go Suzie," she whispers and without thinking pulls out her phone and starts filming.

"Damn, what a night!"

12