Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, this is the perfect time to discuss it. I seem to have your undivided attention."

Frustrated, I replied, "That you do. I'm all ears."

"I think... it was your idea for me to go to him in the middle of the night—and I did. But... never once have you asked me how I felt about it, or what we did. Don't you find that strange? I do! That was probably the the most defining thing that has ever happened to us. I'm... I'm a hot-wife now, like it or not."

"Anne, I tried to give you space. I didn't want to push you to talk." I paused and said, "... How was it?"

"Well, since you asked, it was fucking fantastic, but scary as hell."

"Scary? How so?"

"Have you ever read about people getting hooked on crack with their first puff? It was like that. I was afraid you'd hate me because I loved it so much. It's been on my mind every day since. Dave, I was scared I ruined our marriage when you didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry I left you wondering how I felt. When I heard you guys having such a great time, I felt guilty. And when you didn't say a word, I thought I really fucked up. Plus, I haven't heard a word from Rick since that night."

"Of course you haven't. He thinks you hate him for fucking me. You haven't said anything to either of us."

"I really didn't know what to say. I know my desire to share my wife is not natural. I love you and don't want to lose you. Where do you propose we go from here?" I asked.

"I don't know, Dave. It all depends on you. I've been in limbo since that night. Did you envision this as a one-time thing or... are you wanting to do it again?"

"I don't know where we are going with this. I have a fear that if we continue, you'll feel I don't cut it for you anymore," I said, rolling off her.

Anne looked angry as she raised her voice and said, "I knew you'd make this about yourself. Typical male. I didn't say you were inadequate, but you have to understand that when I'm with other men it's only sex. Rick was incredible and fucked me better than any man ever before, but it's you I love."

"I take responsibility. I didn't ask you how it was for you because I was afraid of the answer. I'm not stupid. I could hear how he rocked your boat. What am I supposed to think?"

"Honey, I wasn't implying he was better than you—I guess worded that pretty badly. He was just... different. For example, do you remember what my favorite candy bar is?"

"Hershey milk chocolate—but what does that have to do with anything?" I asked, confused by her question.

"You're right, Hershey plain chocolate was my favorite candy bar... until I tried one with almonds. Now I like both equally. The almonds just bring variety."

"Are you inferring that I'm just a plain old Hershey and you liked Rick's nuts better?" I laughed.

She playfully slapped my chest and said, "Actually, he did have nice nuts, among other things, smart ass."

"I guess what you're saying is that you want a repeat performance?"

Her eyes narrowed as she replied, "Yes, but only if you want to—and not with Rick. He's looking for something more than sex. I can sense it."

"Anne, if we agree to pursue this, I have no idea how to make it happen. With Rick it was easy. He was here and available. As the diehard pragmatist, I think we need to research this and set up rules and guidelines."

"God, leave it up to you to turn this into a business deal."

"The way I see it, you're the most important thing in my life and I'm not going to put you at risk for a cheap thrill. Let me research this and we'll see what happens. Now... how about finishing what we started?" I said, shoving my cock in her to the hilt.

*****

I spent a few days researching the pros and cons of the hot-wife lifestyle. It was disheartening to discover the cons far outweighed the pros. I focused on those claiming to have success. However, most of them didn't seem to be authentic. Their testimonies sounded contrived. Recreational sex in itself seemed scary enough, but if you're married the risks were astronomical.

I still had no clue why I fantasized about wife-sharing. What was my reward? The benefits were obviously far greater for her than for me. My best hope was that our sex life would be enhanced.

During my research I found several sensible rules and I revealed them to Anne after dinner. We sat down with our glasses of white wine and I opened my iPad. Anne patiently waited while I sorted my findings.

"First of all," I said. "I discovered there are no fixed rules governing this lifestyle, only what each couple agrees to."

"I can see that. Every couple is unique. What do you propose?" she asked.

"Several forums said the greatest pitfall was the lack of communication, so I think rule number one should be open communication with no secrets or judgments. Trust is paramount."

"I agree."

"Most of those who are claiming success made it clear that your marriage has to be strong and not use this lifestyle to fill in weaknesses. Right off hand, I'd say our marriage is strong.

"Again, I agree."

"Next, I suggest that either of us has veto power to stop proceedings at any time. No means no and stop means stop. All activities cease."

"Okay, but that might be harder than you think, especially if a couple is in the act. In principle, I agree."

"The third thing is that there will absolutely no meeting with anyone without the knowledge of the other. Breaking of that trust could be a fatal blow to our marriage. I consider that cheating."

"Yes. Honesty is the only policy."

"The fourth is that safety is paramount. That means absolutely no unprotected sex. I know your dislike for condoms, but it's a must. It also means all potential partners are to be vetted. We don't need some irate wife causing us problems."

"I agree." Anne sipped her wine. "I would also like to add that romantic connections need to be avoided at all costs. It must remain just about sex."

"Another thing that should be considered is location. Our home should never be used. In retrospect, that rule we already broke. We used our house and I don't think Rick used a rubber, did he?"

Anne blushed and answered quietly, "No, he didn't... and he came a ton."

At this point I had to ask, "Are you sure you want this? We can easily go back to role play and fantasy."

"Do you think fantasy will cut it since we had the real thing?"

"Okay. Back to the logistics. How do you think we can find these guys? Craig's List seems sleazy to me. Dating services like Tinder or Ashley have been hacked. Random local guys are too close to home and unpredictable. You'll have to have some patience while I sort this out."

*****

Several weeks passed and our life seemed to go back to normal. I was hoping that Anne would forget about exploring sharing because our love life seemed solid. I even talked to Rick and told him not to worry about being with her because it was my idea. He told me that Anne ruined him, that he looks for her in every woman he's with. He added that if she was his wife, he'd never share her for anything on earth.

In the meantime, I received a substantial raise from my firm, along with increased responsibilities. One of those new responsibilities was being a customer liaison for new clients. That meant arranging flights, hotel rooms, restaurants, and even entertainment—basically anything to make them happy. It seemed simpler than what it really was. Figuring out how to make a client happy was not easy.

It didn't take long to discover that "entertainment" was code for "female companionship" during their stay. Uncertain of how to handle it, I contacted a couple escort services to see what services they provided. After some investigation, I discovered the girls they had were not the caliber our high roller clients were looking for.

Through a friend, I finally got a lead on an extremely exclusive service. The escorts were high caliber sophisticated call girls. Because of demand, scheduling became a problem, but we usually figured things out.

That was until we had a billionaire client flying in three days to sign a huge Real Estate merger. His name was Carl Goodman. From our few phone conversations, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. His statistics indicated he was forty-one, never married, and had a taste for very classy, intelligent women.

I immediately called the agency for a girl. They told me that the one of their girls fit his requirements, but she wasn't available. His request of three days was problematic also because of the convention in town.

Carl had made it clear to me how disappointed he'd be if that simple request couldn't be arranged. Everything else was booked, including the luxury suite, transportation, restaurant reservations, and tickets to a play and ballet.

He was scheduled to be here soon, and I desperately tried to think of something—anything. I was at my wits end when suddenly I remembered my own situation. I had exhausted all options before I called Anne. I wasn't sure what to say, so I settled on the truth, even though I knew she'd be pissed at me for even suggesting it.

She picked up on the first ring and said, "Hi Hun, what's up?"

"I'm in a real bind and would like to run something by you. Can you talk for a few minutes?"

"I'm on break right now. What's the matter?"

"Remember when I told you what my new responsibilities were at work?"

"How could I forget? My husband, the pimp." She laughed.

"Actually, I'm a customer liaison. Here's my situation: I have an extremely wealthy client in town for three days. I booked him at the best hotel, provided limousine service, and arranged his entertainment, except for one thing... he needs a beautiful companion for his entire three day stay, and none are available."

There was a long pause before Anne replied, "Why are are you telling me this? Wait a minute, are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"Anne, I've been racking my brain to come up with an answer to our situation and here it was in front of me. You'd be perfect. He wants a beautiful, educated and sophisticated companion while he's here, not a whore."

"Are you crazy? You'd loan me out to a client like a common call-girl? That's totally nuts, not to mention illegal."

"I'm sorry. I guess that was really offensive to ask of you. Can you forgive me? I was suffering from temporary insanity. I was desperate."

She sighed.

"Sweetie, I gotta go. See you tonight. I don't know how late I'll be."

"Okay, I forgive you. I'll warm your dinner when you get home... I still can't believe you asked me that."

*****

The rest of my afternoon was shot. I thought about calling Mr. Goodman and telling him the truth. I could do one or possibly two days, but three would be virtually impossible because of the convention in town booked all the available escorts. I picked up my phone and was about to call him when my cell rang. It was Anne.

"Hey, sweetheart, what's up?"

"Tell me more about your client." She got right to the point.

"Okay... He's forty-one, single, and is in town to sign a multi-billion-dollar merger. While he is here, he needs a companion to stay with him and attend several functions, including plays, ballet, and casino."

"I assume sex is included?" she asked bluntly.

"Of course, that's understood."

"Is that what you want? For me to be used as your company whore?"

"No, of course not. This is just a one-time thing."

"A one-time thing? Like your friend Rick? Dave, I really think you want this to be a regular occurrence."

"Isn't that what we talked about? What's the difference between some random guy and my client, except my client is wealthy?"

"Well, one huge difference is that it's not a quick roll in the hay, it's for three days. You do realize I teach? Not to mention, I don't have a wardrobe that suits such a thing."

"So, you're considering this?"

"I might be, but you're asking a lot from me. I don't know what he even looks like. He might be some old obese guy with pimples for all I know."

"I'm aware that three days is difficult, but can't you take some sick leave? You've had perfect attendance for three years. This shouldn't be much different than Rick."

"You're delusional. Rick was only three hours and he was a hunk, not some fat old rich guy for three days."

"I'll send you a picture of him." I sent her his file photo.

A few seconds later she said, "Holy shit! That's him? He's... not bad."

"Yep, in the flesh. So, now that you've seen him, what do you think?"

"One more question... couldn't this hurt your job if your company finds out you used your wife as a common call girl?"

"First of all, you're not some cheap whore—they'll never know. You'll be using the name Misty. Go to Sacs and pick out any clothing and lingerie you desire. I'll set up an account for Ms. Misty Moran. How about it? Do we have a deal?"

"Yeah, but I have a bad feeling you might regret this."

"One more thing... he prefers brunettes."

*****

When I got home, there was a note from Anne:

Gone shopping.

Your dinner is warming in the oven.

Be home soon.

Love ya.

-Misty.

I retrieved my porkchop dinner and ate in silence.

I might as well get used to being alone, at least for three days.

Hours later, Anne came in carrying several bags of clothing and dropped them on the floor in front of the recliner I was sitting in.

She plopped down on the couch and said, "Whew, I didn't realize being a slut could be so much work! I hope your company can afford this. One of those dresses cost over thirteen hundred dollars."

"We can afford it—and you're not a slut, you're my wife. By the way, the term is courtesan."

"Tomato, tomato, it's all the same. A whore by any name. How much is it I'm making?"

"That hasn't been discussed. There will be no money exchange. Legally, you are both just consenting adults. Tell me you're not going to hate me for talking you into this."

"That remains to be seen. If this goes sour, don't you think I would have every right to blame you? This changes everything. You used to be my loving husband and now you're my pimp."

"Anne... please—"

"Hold that thought," she interrupted. "I've got to dye my hair. Brunette, remember? I can't dye my pussy hair, so I guess I'll just shave it again. That's what whores do, right?"

After she rushed upstairs, I sat there contemplating my dismal future. After about an hour, I thought it wasn't too late to stop this, so I grabbed the remaining bags of clothing and went upstairs. The shower was running, and an empty bottle of dye was sitting on the counter. I took the dresses out of the bags and hung them up. There were also several risqué pieces of lingerie, including, crotchless bikini underwear and garter belts. It suddenly dawned on me that another man would be enjoying her wearing these things.

I rushed toward the shower and said, "Stop! Don't do this!"

Anne stepped out looking like Snow White with her dark wet hair. Her light skin contrasted her tresses, but her mound was still prickly blond. I gawked at her like it was my first time seeing her naked.

She looked at my distress and said, "A little late for that. You should have thought about that before you asked me. This is what you wanted, and you should be happy." She pushed past me toward her vanity.

"It's not too late. I was stupid. I don't give a crap about my fucking job."

"You never asked what I wanted. Do you even care what my opinion is?"

"Of course I do. I just thought..."

"You just thought what? That I'd do this just because you asked? You give yourself way too much credit!" she yelled over the hairdryer.

"Are you saying you want to do this?" I asked, confused by this conversation.

"Do you think I'm a pliable little girl waiting to be told what to do? Here, comb out my hair while you stand there doing nothing." She handed me a brush. "And to answer your question, yes, I want to do this. What woman wouldn't want to date a billionaire, wear expensive gowns, eat at five-star restaurants, go to exclusive shows and get fucked senseless? All with her husband's permission." Anne laughed heartily.

With her hair and makeup done, I asked her to model one of her dresses. It took her a few minutes for her to navigate the garter belt and nylons, but the results were stunning. I took a couple pictures of her with the bedroom wall as a backdrop.

I wanted her in the worst way. Anne was a beautiful woman no matter what she was wearing, but this... this was spectacular. As she undressed, I carefully hung up her clothing. When she was finally nude, I almost attacked her. I never wanted to make love more in my whole life, even on our honeymoon. For some reason this felt like the first time. I marveled at her perfect C-cup breasts and tried to imagine how Carl would respond the first time.

Her bare mound beckoned for some attention. When I kissed her wet sex, she jerked at my touch. I ate her like it was my last meal. We were like animals.

When I plunged into her sopping cunt she screamed out, "Fuck me, Carl! Fuck me hard!"

That role play was none like before. I knew in a couple days those moans would be real. When she went to sleep exhausted, I shut off the light and went to my desk. I took out my iPad and typed out a note. I decided to keep it brief and concise.

———————————-

Dear Mr. Goodman,

All arrangements for your stay have been made. You are booked at the Hilton in the executive suite, room 501. A limousine will pick you up at your Learjet. Your entertainment packet will be given to you by the driver. I am enclosing a photograph of your companion. Her name is Misty and I think she meets or exceeds your requirements. If you desire any further assistance, my phone number is enclosed. Don't hesitate to call me. Have a great time during your stay in Los Angeles.

At your service,

David Anderson

————————

I knew the photo I just took of Anne with brown hair would please him. Now it was time to wrap things up and get some sleep.

I stretched out next to my wife, avoiding the wet spot from earlier. I made a mental note to put down a towel next time. I listened to the rhythm of her breathing as my eyes got heavier. Just as I drifted off, my cell started vibrating. I wondered who would call at this this time. I considered letting it go to voicemail, but I answered thinking it could be an emergency.

"Hello, this is Dave. How may I help you?"

"This is Carl Goodman. I got your email."

Careful not to wake Anne, I climbed out of bed and walked into my office. "Very good, Sir. I trust everything is in order."

"Not really. What kind of game are you playing with me?"

"I'm sorry, I don't follow, Sir."

"The girl. There is no Misty, but there is an Anne Anderson. She's your wife. Did you believe this would slip past my security team?"

As I tried to maintain my composure, I calmly replied, "If she doesn't meet your standards or expectations, I will find you another."

"Are you kidding? She's the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on and I have seen my share. Are you aware of what will be required of her?"

"Yes, Sir, I do and so does she. All I ask is that she not be harmed in any manner and I would appreciate you not revealing her identity to my firm."

"I have heard of some kinky things, but this takes the cake. Okay, I promise she will be taken care of and you have my word. I will keep her identity a secret. One more thing... I would like you to personally deliver her to my room the day after tomorrow at 10am."