Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

"As you wish, Sir. Anything else?"

"Nothing I can think of. Good night."

*****

The next day Anne called in sick and I shared with her my conversation with Carl. She seemed relieved it was all in the open. I helped her pack and dropped her off at the spa while I went to the office. The senior partners were looking forward to meeting with Carl's team. I went over the last-minute details and went to our board meeting. They were all happy I had things under control. After the meeting concluded, I was asked to lunch by my colleague Jim Morrison. We went to Subway and I ordered a foot-long Meatball Marinara.

"So, Dave, what are your plans this weekend?" Jim asked between bites.

"Not much. I plan on relaxing and reconnecting with my wife. She's probably going to be exhausted after this week is over."

"Anne, right? Martha and I are throwing a bash Sunday. It's a pool party and kids are welcome."

"We don't have children yet. I'll ask Anne when I see her. Speaking of Anne, I need to pick her up in a few minutes. Gotta run."

*****

I waited out front for her nails to be finished. A Filipino girl chatted with me saying how gorgeous my wife was. When she asked if I wanted a complimentary pedicure while I waited, I thought, why not and said yes. She immediately went to work on my toes. Before she could finish, Anne came out looking radiant. She had the works done. Massage, hair, eyelashes, nails, and a full body wax.

When we pulled up to our front door, there was a small Amazon package sitting on the doorstep. I took it along with the mail inside with me. I sorted the letters while Anne opened the box. She looked puzzled and asked, "What are these?"

I looked in the box and immediately knew what they were. I held one up and said, "These are three sizes of... butt plugs."

"No way! Who would send us this?"

"Wait, there's a note."

I pulled it out and read it aloud:

Mrs. Anderson,

Pursuant to your husband's request that I not hurt you in anyway, I suggest you follow the directions and insert these graduating from smallest to largest. I understand this is a delicate matter, but I think a necessary one. I look forward to meeting you in the flesh. (So to speak.)

-Carl

"He wants to fuck me in the ass?"

"Apparently so. I guess there's more to being a call girl than meets the eye."

"Not funny." Anne scowled. "I won't do it."

"Sorry, but if we continue this lifestyle, you'll have to eventually consider it. Look, there's lube included."

"I think it's disgusting!"

When we were getting cleaned up, I heard Anne cry out from the dressing area.

"I can't do this! I heard it hurts like hell."

"You want my help?" I asked.

"Apparently I do."

I walked in and said, "First thing, you use a Fleet Enema to clean your bowls out."

"Gross! Wait... how do you know that?"

"My girlfriend before you in college liked it."

"You never said that before."

"Forget about that and just bend over."

She did as I asked, and I inserted the enema, squeezing in the contents. Anne used the toilet while I waited.

"Now bend over again and relax. I'm going to use my finger first," I instructed.

"You hurt me, I'll hurt you, Buster."

"Shut up and relax." I inserted one lubed finger and twisted it. She moaned slightly.

"How does that feel?"

"Very sensitive, but not that bad."

I inserted two fingers.

"And now?" I asked, feeling my erection growing.

"It feels all right. Kinda okay."

After the third finger, I dropped my boxers and squeezed lube on the head of my cock.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I positioned myself at her little rosebud and said, "I'll be damned if some rich-boy is going to take my wife's anal cherry." I pushed my swollen head in.

"Ohh, you're so big. Please be careful."

I gave slow steady pressure. When I felt resistance, I didn't make the mistake of stopping like most do. In a short time, I was fully inserted and she relaxed.

"How's that?"

"It feels full, but really good. What now?"

I pulled back halfway and pushed back in. Anne moaned. Then, I started to seriously pump her. She was groaning at my every thrust as my balls slapped her ass. She felt incredibly tight. After a while, she shook with an orgasm and I followed soon after. We showered together and went to bed where we made love twice more. I fell asleep with her secure in my arms. As sleep overcame me, I thought, Oh, how I love this woman.

*****

We woke at about seven when I heard the trash truck stop outside our place. I had forgotten to set my alarm. I shook Anne awake.

"What time is it?" she asked, stretching out her arms.

"It's five after seven. You better shower and clean up. I'll make some coffee and toast some bagels. We need to be at the hotel by ten."

She rolled out of bed and groaned, "Owww, my butt's sore."

'It will get better, I promise."

We packed her bags last night, so all she needed was to get showered and dressed. I kept busy in the kitchen while she prepared herself.

For her lover, I shuddered at the thought.

When Anne came down the stairs, it took a second to adjust myself to seeing her as a brunette. She wore a simple top and skirt. I thought she appeared to be going to school rather than... you know.

After a bite to eat, I put her suitcase and cosmetics case in the car. We drove in virtual silence. I couldn't gauge her expression. Everything that could be said was already said.

*****

When we pulled up to the hotel, I parked in visitors parking. We sat in the car because we were half an hour early.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, holding her hand. She seemed calm.

"I'm fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm a nervous wreck. You better leave these with me," I said, sliding off her wedding rings.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. We better go before I change my mind." Anne opened her door.

I popped the trunk and retrieved her luggage. I had the extra room card in case he wasn't there. I showed the keycard to the bellman and when he offered to take the luggage, I declined.

In the elevator, I pushed the floor 5 button, and when the door opened, we were greeted by an obvious security guard that scanned us both with a wand.

He pushed a button on his lapel and said, "They're here." He escorted us to room 501.

I tapped on the door and it immediately opened.

Carl greeted us with a gregarious smile. "Welcome! Come on in! My, aren't you lovely," he said, taking Anne's hands in his. He looked at his security guard and ordered, "I don't want to be disturbed for five hours. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir, understood."

He was a man of average height but very fit for his age. He was wearing his suit pants and white dress shirt unbuttoned to his waist. I thought he was showing off his hairy chest and defined abs to impress Anne, but she still had not moved from where she was standing.

"What would you like to drink, my dear?" he asked her.

"It's only ten in the morning," she answered. "Too early for me."

"In Dubai—where we were, it's after nine in the evening. These time changes are going to kill me. Let's dispense with formality. We all know what she's here for. I've been looking forward to this since you sent me your wife's picture."

"I guess I'll leave you to it then. I better go," I said, turning to my wife and kissing her goodbye.

"No, stay!" Carl ordered. He wasn't asking.

"Pardon me, but why?"

"I'm curious how this cuckold thing works. This is all new to me. Don't you cuckolds want to watch?"

Anne looked at me as I replied, "I'm not a cuckold. I have no desire to watch you make love to my wife."

"That makes two of us. I don't want to make love to your wife either. I want to fuck her brains out, and I insist you watch. So, let's begin by you stripping your wife while I watch."

"And if I say no?"

"The way I see it, you don't have a choice if the merger is to happen."

I knew he was serious. Rather than argue, I walked over to Anne and whispered, "Sorry."

I started unbuttoning her blouse. After I pulled it off her shoulders, I hung it on a hanger. Carl looked impatient as I unfastened her skirt and pulled it down. She stepped out of it and I also hung it up. She stood motionless as I unfastened her bra clip. Carl got off the bed and decided to remove it himself. After he tossed her bra aside, he traced her breasts with his fingertips and circled her nipples. He flicked each one before pinching them between his thumb and finger.

"Very nice, very nice, indeed. I think I'm gonna fuck her now," he said, grabbing her silk thong and ripping it off. Anne still remained motionless.

"Get on the bed," he commanded.

She lay on her back and spread her legs almost obscenely. He rushed at stripping his clothes off. When he pulled his briefs down, he sported a less than impressive average pecker that stood erect.

Carl knelt at Anne's head and said, "You like that, baby? Show your husband how you like a real man's cock. She took it in her mouth quickly. I think she did to keep from laughing. He bucked his hips like he was screwing her mouth.

"Damn... she is one hell of a cock sucker. She's actually deep-throating me."

This guy's delusional.

He soon tired of what he was doing and said to me, "Okay, Cucky... watch a real man fuck your wife." He pushed his little stiffy into her with zero resistance.

Anne winked at me and started moaning loudly, "Oh god! Fuck me! Give it to me." It was a convincing performance that had me thinking if she'd ever faked it with me.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity. I had to give the guy this, he had stamina. When he finished pumping his seed into my wife, he rolled off panting. Watching him fuck was about as exciting as watching grass grow.

Three days of this might bore her to death, I thought.

I saw this as my opportunity to leave as I pleaded, "I can't take this any longer. Please allow me to go."

"Yeah, take off. I hope you learned something."

"Would you allow me to kiss my wife goodbye?"

"Just this once. Remember she's not your wife for three more days."

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I put your cell in your bag. Call me when you can. Have fun. I love you."

*****

I went back to the office and signed some important documents. I realize that I had never been away from Anne for three days. I was lonely already. After heating some leftovers and half watching a couple videos, I decided to go to bed early to read. About ten she called. I picked up immediately.

"Hey Hun, what's up?"

"Certainly not him. He passed out. Dave, it's not what I expected."

"The life of a call-girl is not what you envisioned?" I laughed.

"If he wasn't such a braggart, I could teach him something. He's basically paying whores to stroke his ego. I wanted to tell him that you're ten times the man he is. I just want to be clear about something... size does matter." She giggled.

"Don't piss him off. Just play the game. Once he signs the contract, you can tell him anything you like."

"We went to a fabulous restaurant where the whole menu was in French. He was impressed I could read it. He obviously didn't vet me that well or he would have known I'm a French teacher."

"That's hilarious, mon amour."

"He keeps telling me I should leave you for him—that he'd treat me like a queen and not a whore."

"He proposed to you? What did you say?"

"I thanked him for the offer and told him I'd think about it."

"You can't be serious!"

"Of course not! I belong to you...or should I say, I'll belong to you in two more days. Don't wear your dick out watching porn. Night love."

"Night, Hun."

*****

I woke up at six, hugging Anne's pillow. Her scent was still on it. I missed my wife so much it hurt. What was I doing? What was she doing? Was I certifiably insane?

I took a shower but couldn't wash away my guilt.

I arrived at work so early the maintenance crew was still polishing the floors. I looked over my agenda that Tracy had outlined for me and jotted down some notes. Tracy had been my secretary for the last four years. She seemed to be on top of everything; nothing slipped by her. I flipped open her folder and my blood ran cold. Laying on top was the picture I'd sent Carl of Anne. Tracy was the only one in the firm who might have recognized her with brown hair. I immediately shredded the photo.

If Anne hadn't chosen to do this, I would have been in a serious bind. Even though there were doubts in my mind about the ethical standards involved in this practice, I justified it by saying everybody does it.

That's what all criminals say, isn't it? My conscience nagged me.

I didn't bother to text Anne because I figured she'd contact me. When she didn't, I became concerned. The rest of my day drug on with me constantly checking my phone. It was about five and the office was almost empty. Since I had Carl's agenda, I decided to do something I had sworn I wouldn't do: I stalked them.

*****

The crowd was exiting the theater when I saw the two of them talking with another couple. Parked across the street, I was too far away to make out who they were. What I did see was Carl pulling my wife close to him and kissing her after the couple left. Anne was either a great actress or she was sincerely kissing him back. It seemed strange how it didn't bother me watching him fuck her yesterday; but watching them kiss tortured me.

I started my car and threw it into gear. My tires screeched a little as I sped away.

What is wrong with me?

It was after one in the morning when my phone beeped. I picked it up. It was a text from Anne:

I'm okay. You don't need to check on me. That was you across the street from the playhouse. Right?

Me: Yes. When I didn't hear from you, I freaked.

Her: I haven't had time. He's constantly on my ass... literally. Lol

Me: What time do I pick you up tomorrow?

Her: You don't. He wants me to go sailing with him on his yacht.

Me: WTF!? That wasn't part of the deal.

Her: Don't be a jealous ass. It's only a couple more hours. I'll see if you can come too.

Me: Don't bother. I'll see you when I see you. Nite.

Her: Nite sourpuss.

*****

I didn't hear from her for three more days and tried a hundred times calling her. I was distraught, unbathed, and unshaven on Sunday when a limo pulled up in front of my house. The chauffeur helped Anne out. I couldn't see if anyone else was with her because of the tinted windows. She used her key to open the front door and came in without her luggage.

She walked up to me as if looking for a hug but stopped short and said, "Ewww, you stink."

"Fuck you."

"I thought you'd be happy to see me. What's put a burr in your saddle?"

"Well, for starters, you were supposed to be home three days ago—and don't give me some bull about your phone running out of battery. What the fuck, Anne? Are we married or not?"

"Well, that depends..."

"Depends? On what?"

"On you, dear."

"How so?"

She reached in her bag, pulled out a Manila folder and laid it on the kitchen table.

I flipped it open and the first thing I saw were the words "Dissolution of Marriage." I was shocked and looked at her in disbelief.

"There's more," said Anne. "Read on."

I noticed it was just a standard divorce petition, but unsigned. I flipped it over and there was another form document that said, "Petition for Separation."

"What the fuck?" I glared at her. "A few days with golden-nuts and you're divorcing me? I didn't see this coming."

"I'm not. Read the enclosed letter."

I opened the envelope. It was from Carl.

Mr. Anderson,

First of all, I want to thank you for the loan of your wife. As you have probably deduced, I am totally smitten by her and want to have her for myself. I know you won't agree to that easily, so I want to make you three proposals. No matter which you chose, I include a check for $200,000.00 US Dollars. That is for the best week of my life.

Proposal 1:

You both sign the divorce papers and I wed Anne when the divorce is final.

For that, you are compensated with the sum of $10,000,000.00 US Dollars.

Proposal 2:

You both sign the separation papers with her agreeing to stay with me for one calendar year.

For that, you are compensated the sum of $5,000,000.00 US Dollars.

Proposal 3:

You sign an agreement allowing Anne to service my needs whenever I am in Los Angeles on business.

For that, you will be compensated $1,000,000.00 US Dollars per fiscal year.

Of course you can just tear up these proposals and go back to your lives of uncertainty. I suggest you sign proposal number one and you both enjoy a taste of the good life.

When I finished looking over the documents, I noticed that Anne was studying my reaction. I took the pen off the table and signed and dated each proposal. She looked mortified.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"Giving you the choice. It's about you, not me. Sign the one you want. I assume your boyfriend is waiting in the car. Go tell him to fuck himself for me. Oh wait, he doesn't have to. He's got you. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

She was speechless, tears running down her cheeks.

With one last act of defiance, I reached into my pocket, pulled out her wedding rings and threw them in the empty waste basket. The sound of them rattling around put the final nail in the coffin.

I walked out the back door into the gentle breeze off the ocean. The cool water felt good on my feet as the sand squeezed between my toes. I rehashed everything that had happened as I walked in the surfs foam. I loved that woman, but even I knew she would have a life now that few would ever see. The thundering breakers blocked out all outside noise and allowed my thoughts to wander. I watched a pelican fly low over the water when suddenly I was shoved into the surf. When I stood dripping wet, I saw Anne grinning at me.

"I thought you'd be halfway to Paris by now."

She held up her left hand displaying her wedding bands and said, "Nope. I chose you," she said loudly above the surf.

"Why?" I shouted.

She stepped closer and confessed, "David, I love you. I thought you'd just tear up those documents, but you signed them instead. I was devastated until I realized you gave me the choice. After that, the choice was easy."

"Just so you know. I'm monogamist from now on. You're my exclusive hot-wife."

"I'm not sure what to do with my two hundred thousand dollars." She grinned.

"The check is made out in my name."

"It's still my money. I earned it. I didn't see you sucking his little willie."

"Okay, Okay. You get half. Whore half, pimp half."

I picked her up and tossed her in the surf. She looked like a drowned cat. "What the hell did you do that for?" Anne screamed, splashing water at me.

"That's for taking off with numb-nuts for three days."

Yep... things we back to normal.

The end

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers