Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the cycle began anew like that, again & again, repeating a few times, at least, for each cycle, before Master would begin thumping rhythmically on that plug again and I'd go hurtling towards that precipice. Every cycle, they stopped before I could reach out and throw myself over that edge.

Never allowed to go fully over the edge.

And so my torment went on...

•••••

About 30 minutes later? Or was it 45? Longer? I was seriously wondering what the hell I'd been thinking, especially in asking that they hold off on bringing out the hitachi straight away. I argued that it could have gotten me either over-sensitized too quickly, or possibly made me numb, both of which were true, but I was longing for the hitachi now. Beads of sweat rolled down the side of my face and down my neck. I couldn't help myself as my hips undulated, twisting & turning to try to make contact whenever his face came close.

A hand gripped my ass, hard, and Master sharply ordered me to still myself. I obeyed.

I held as still as I possibly could, trembling with the effort. I could feel him behind me, doing something to the plug. He loosened the release valve, and I sighed in relief as the intense pressure eased, air rushing out of the plug. I thought he was maybe taking it out, having decided that I'd had enough for the night.

I was wrong.

I felt something click against the plug, and Cain rose up slightly to take something from my Master, helping maneuver whatever it was. I heard a few more metallic-sounding clicks, about level with my rear, followed by one click at the ceiling, and one click at the floor. Cain leaned back on his heels, surveying whatever it was they'd set up, eyes glittering. Without explaining, my Master reached around me, and rubbed another dot of Intense onto my clit as gently as he could - not hard enough to relieve anything.

I groaned loudly & muttered a plea,

"Oh god, Master, please."

His voice came right beside my ear, warm breath sending chills down my spine, "please, what?"

"Please, please touch my clit. Master, please."

It ached maddeningly, worsening as the gel got to work. I continued my pleading as Cain licked another slow line up either side, still refusing to make direct contact. Master reached forward, spreading me wide, exchanging a look with Cain. Cain moved in, gave the tiniest of barely perceptible single licks with the tip of his tongue, just grazing, and then leaned back on his heels, looking up at me expectantly. I tried to thrash, gasping, begging, but the movement stopped short, pressure from the plug halting my forward motion. My Master firmly covered my mouth with one hand, and reached down to grab the pump in his other hand.

"Almost forgot. Can't let you get too relaxed."

He slowly inflated the plug. One pump. Two pumps.

I groaned deeply, hips rolling. I was distantly aware of Cain standing up & walking over to the tray by the side of the rig. He brought some lengths of rope back, along with a configuration of metal bars I didn't recognize. He moved behind me, and Master released his grip to help him. I couldn't see what they were doing. I could only hear metal sliding together, components snapping into place, presumably connecting with whatever they'd already rigged up to secure the plug. I felt rope slip into the D-rings at the swell of my hips on the corset, and my Master knelt down behind me, taking some of the other ropes remaining. He set about wrapping a wide band of skin at the tops of each of my thighs, as well as the tops of my knees, with the rope, securing them tightly to whatever criss-crossing configuration they had assembled behind me. I breathed hard as they worked, mind foggy.

"Tell you what," my Sir said, suddenly at my ear again, as he ran his hands down from my neck & over my breasts. He removed the nipple clamps, and immediately began rolling my sore nipples under his palms, making me cry out & squirm, trying to curl back into him. My back met with metal bars, instead, and I tried to turn my head to look. Sir stopped speaking, and lifted one hand to grip me by the chin. He turned my face forward again, releasing his hold after a moment.

"I'll let you cum..." he continued, trailing off slightly as he seemed to mull it over.

Cain was holding the pump, and chose that moment to give it another firm squeeze. I groaned loudly, my hips trying to thrust and undulate of their own accord, but they were barely able to do more than squirm in place. I tried to quickly silence myself so I could hear what my Master was about to say.

"I'll let you cum this week, if you can do it in the next 30 seconds."

A pause, and then Cain's mouth was suddenly upon me again, and a cry wrenched itself from my throat. He lightly sucked on the neglected nub, sweeping his tongue over it again & again. Pleasure washed over me, drowning me, and I felt the wave rising, rising——and then it all stopped. Again.

My eyes flew open, and wordless cries of protest flew from my mouth. He was kneeling there, tongue still out, maybe an inch away from where I needed it.

"What? Don't you want to?" came Master's disbelieving whisper in my ear.

"Yes! Please!" I frantically nodded & tried desperately to lift my hips far enough up off the configuration behind me, but it was no use. The heat of Cain's breath rolled over me as he softly laughed, bringing his mouth close enough for me to feel the heat of him like a physical force, but still not make contact. My Master reached around to roll my sore nipples under his palms again.

"5 seconds left," he breathed in my ear.

I thrashed, which still only translated to a slight squirm in the tight bonds.

"5...4...3...2—"

At, "2," Cain's mouth fell upon me again with fervor, and I lost all control. I cried out and tried to physically break out of the bindings holding me in place, completely overwhelmed.

"...aaand 1-"

The sensation suddenly ceased again. My Master slowly lowered his hands from my breasts, as I cried out unabashedly in desperation. His breath hot in my ear, I felt the smile form on his lips as his hands delicately trailed down & over my hips, which shuddered and twitched as I still attempted to roll & undulate & thrust them.

"Are you sure you don't want to cum for another week?" He asked, carefully tracing a line down over the edges of my pussy, easily evading my nub as he spread my pussy wide again, palm pressing down just above my mound to further still my hips.

"Here, we'll give you another chance. Three more seconds to try. Go ahead."

Cain opened his mouth, and just pressed his relaxed tongue against me, otherwise completely unmoving. I nearly screamed. I couldn't move my hips at all. His tongue just sat there, washing me with heat.

"3...2...and—"

The count to 3 was up, and the hands and tongue left my skin. A pair of hands returned briefly, but only to grasp my head, stuff a rolled-up pair of stockings into my mouth, and quickly buckle a leather plate gag very tightly over my lips.

I was completely lost in a haze of my own need and the feel of the insistent ache between my thighs. My hips continued to try to move on their own. I didn't try to stop them now.

Hands set to work unscrewing something behind me, and I felt a pressure shift in the butt plug. I heard a couple of clicks, and then the device they'd used to lock the plug into place on the structure behind me, was removed, leaving the plug free to be moved again...but my hips remained tightly tied and bound in place, completely immobile. A small whimper escaped my lips as I felt wetness pool once more, and a small trickle ran down each leg, getting caught in the thick band of ropes at the top of my thigh.

I don't know how much time went by, but I was brought back to myself by the creak of leather in front of me. Master was kneeling in front of me beside Cain, hitachi in his hand, grinning. Cain held the bulb of the pump, eyes blazing.

My eyes went wide with a mixture of excitement and fear, and I kept trying to squirm free. Another trickle of my arousal escaped & rolled down my thigh.

"Aren't you glad you asked us to wait to bring out the hitachi?"

Before I could try to respond through my gag, he switched the hitachi on, and pressed it directly against my aching core. A guttural cry spilled out around the edges of the gag.

"Well, I'm glad," He added, a small, cruel smile playing over his lips. He found a sweet spot, held the vibrator in place, and let it take me up, up, up, perilously close to that orgasm's edge, and then lifted it away just before I could go careening off of the side.

"It also seems like you owe Cain an apology."

That caught my attention, even through the fog. I quickly looked up at my Master.

"He worked so hard on you, and you stopped counting your edges over an hour ago."

My heart skipped a beat. I looked over at Cain, and that blazing look was still in his eyes. He subtly raised his eyebrows at me and smirked.

"It looks like we owe him a hotel room."

My gaze snapped over to my Master at that, brows furrowed, unsure of his meaning, but he was already lifting the hitachi and pressing it against me again. I cried out sharply & wordlessly into the gag, hips straining against the bonds. He held the wand there, right in another sweet spot, and waited until I was an infinitesimally small fraction of a second away from diving into an uncontrollable orgasm, before he lifted it away again. I groaned loudly and my hips twitched again & again & again, straining fruitlessly against the ropes binding me to the configuration behind me.

He continued speaking a few moments later, simply explaining, "we'll have to start over and try again, tomorrow."

My eyes went wide, and I saw Cain smirk sharply in my peripherals. My Master brought the hitachi back up against me and switched it on before I could try to say anything. Again, he brought me to the edge, and lifted the hitachi away before I could climax. This time, he only waited mere moments before bringing the vibrator back down against me. I groaned hoarsely through the gag, knees wobbling. In just as few moments, I was at the edge again & he'd lifted the vibrator once more.

He kept me riding the edge like that for another minute or two, then gestured to Cain, who slowly got up, and positioned himself behind me. He lightly thumped on the plug several times, and I made an agonized, desperate sound, almost collapsing on my wobbling legs.

"Tomorrow," my Master began, switching the hitachi back on, brandishing it before me, "remember to start counting, & keep counting. The rest of the night tonight doesn't count towards your final goal."

Cain squeezed the bulb fully one more time, tearing a guttural groan from my lips at the overwhelming sense of fullness, just before my Master brought the hitachi back down against my skin.

•••••

This was going to be a long few weeks.

What had I gotten myself into?

12