All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02'

by cjeffries

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 2 years ago

I promised you a review of this story and I always follow through on my promises. On the technical angle, you are right where you need to be! After reading both chapters, I have not spotted any issues with the composition of the story! Everything is where is should be and I have yet to spot a single mistake! Well done!!

As far as the story goes, there is the trope of guy longing for girl and he's kind of sad that he doesnt get her, but you've taken that angle and given it an entirely new spin! Bravo!! Not a fan of how Molly is so flighty about things, but you alluded to there being a reason for that, which I do hope you dive into! I also like the fact that Nick isn't a total pushover either! He's not a Beta male in that sense, but he's not a Gamma male either. I'ike to see how his character evolves as the story marches on.

Now as far as the sex aspect goes, I never really took to BDSM, but you've piqued my interest in it! Reading the story had me going in ways that were more than a little interesting! Consider me interested in seeing how this story plays out! I hope to read more soon! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like just lighthearted fun between them except for her undercurrent. No sense of anything except physical play yet, although it is bubbling under the surface. Who is really on top here, if either? Time will tell. Want to delve more into her rationale/backstory...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercjeffries@cjeffries
Thanks for reading! Feel free to drop me a note at monkeysmut@yahoo.com. You can also follow me on Tumblr at @charlesjeffries (updates, writing advice) or @monkeysmut (personal shit) and on Mastodon @monkeysmut@smutlandia.com. If you like what I post here and want to throw me...