Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I'd stripped down to an undershirt and boxer-briefs -- my preferred outfit for scene play -- Molly was in nothing but her panties and a smile, offering me her suspension cuffs. The leather was thin but supple, and the cuffs went easily around her wrists. I grabbed a couple of carabiners from my gear bag, putting them through the rings on the end of the spreader bar and then snapping them onto the cuffs. Molly's hands were over her head but her arms were at a fairly comfortable angle and she wasn't stretched out at all.

Molly really was pretty, in the tall, thin, and muscular way, and I'm not ashamed to say that I took a moment to enjoy the view while I was thinking about what to do. Rather than pick up the crop, I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. I kneaded the muscles there for a second, marveling at how strong she was through her upper back. My hands slipped down to her sides, landing on her hips, and as I grabbed her there I leaned in to very lightly kiss the back of her neck, eliciting a small gasp.

"You... are supposed to be... beating me."

"Consider this your warmup." I pulled back my right hand and smacked her on the butt, but then left my hand there to rub where I'd just struck. Given what she'd said about not having a super-high pain tolerance, I was very interested in taking my time and not ramping her up too quickly. Instead, I worked my hands up and down her back a few more times, grabbing a handful of flesh here or slapping her skin there. Eventually I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her, letting my hands rest on her stomach.

I leaned in close to whisper in her ear as I slid my hands slowly up her torso. "I want to get you nice and warm all over before I start beating you." My hands cupped the bottom of her breasts, and I slowly spread my fingers out, the tips drifting closer to her nipples. "And if we're going to do everything you asked for..." I brushed her nipples, already erect from my teasing, and Molly moaned. "... we need to get those endorphins flowing, don't we?" Molly thrust her chest forward, begging for more contact. I let her press her breasts into my hands and gave her a squeeze, before capturing her nipples between two fingers and gently pinching a few times. She gasped, and I dropped by hands away and stepped back, leaving her panting.

I picked up the crop and took a test swing, letting it whoosh through the air so Molly could hear that it was coming. I started with her back, working in an arc from left to right and hitting everywhere from the tops of her shoulders down to just below her shoulder blades. After a few passes her skin had started to redden up a bit, so I switched to her butt. I had a pretty good idea how much she could take down there after last month, so I wasn't afraid to open up a little more on her, giving the crop a good swing and landing some solid blows on each cheek, alternating sides to try to spread out the impact.

After several minutes of alternating between her back and butt, I dropped the crop on the ground and stepped up to where Molly was again, putting my hands on her hips and leaning in close enough to hear her breathing. She was definitely getting worked up but it didn't sound like I'd pushed her too far.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "damn. You hustled me on the 'I don't know what I'm doing' thing."

"I was inspired by my canvas."

That drew a laugh. "Nick, you have got to stop torturing metaphors like that."

"Oh, would you rather I go back to torturing you instead?"

"Yes please!"

I leaned over to pick up the crop again, and when I stood back up I discovered that Molly had pivoted 180 degrees and was now facing me. I hadn't realized that the way she'd hung the bar meant she could just turn around like that, but the grin on her face made it clear that this had been part of her plan all along. If she thought she'd surprised me, I figured I could surprise her as well.

I walked over to her bag and grabbed the bundle of cloth, extracting the pair of clamps from it. Molly's eyes opened wide as she saw me bring them back over towards her, and I could see her trying to figure out if she was going to need to stop me or not. But instead of squeezing the clamps to open them, I draped the chain around the back of her neck and let the clamps dangle over her shoulders, barely reaching the tops of her breasts. Molly exhaled with relief.

"If you want me to put those on you, hold still and don't drop them." It wasn't actually going to require much effort on her part to keep them where they were, but I wanted to give her an 'out' if she decided she wasn't up to it. She could shake the clamps off her shoulders if she tried, which would give me the sign not to go there. I was certainly hoping she wouldn't back down, though.

With the crop in hand again, I began hitting her legs. Starting at the hip, down the side to her ankle, a quick slap to the top of the foot. Stepping around to her side to change the angle, I worked my way up the back of her leg, focusing on her calves at first and ending up by whacking her butt a couple of times. And then, because I have a thing about symmetry, I did it all over again on the other side. Finally, I dropped to my knees in front of her.

"I could get used to this view," she said, grinning down at me.

"Let me know if you still feel that way when I'm done with you."

I worked my way up the insides of her legs this time, starting down by her feet and alternating sides. When I reached her groin muscles I was really hitting more on the fronts than on the insides of her thighs, but it had the effect I was going for anyway. Molly's eyes were wide open and watching every shot, and her grin never quit. I stood up again and continued working up her body, slapping her abs lightly with the crop before moving up to her breasts.

Molly had been right; the riding crop was the perfect tool. I was confident enough with it that I knew my aim would be good and I'd be able to vary the intensity the way I wanted. There was also something about the rhythmic slapping sound that intensely drew my focus and helped pull me further into scene space. My senses narrowed dramatically: vision reduced to the particular spot I was hitting, hearing tuned to Molly's breathing and the sound of the leather hitting her flesh, the smell of our sweat and arousal filling my nose.

And, oh, the look of her breasts as I started to crop them was exquisite. I started on the undersides and worked my way around, leaving faint marks as I went. The clamps jumped slightly each time I hit her, whether from the force of the impact or from Molly twitching I wasn't sure, but they didn't fall. I made a full loop around each breast to complete the circle of marks. Then, with the soft leather at the end of the crop, I stroked down across one breast from the top, sliding over her nipple and getting the soft moan I was hoping for, then doing the same on the other side.

I let my focus widen a bit and shifted back to check Molly's expression. Her eyelids were half-closed, but her breathing was calm and even; perfect.

I pulled the crop back and slapped her directly on her right nipple. Molly's eyes flew open and she yelped in pain, but before she could say anything I slapped her left nipple the same way. I paused, Molly sucked in a breath, and I let fly with another pair of hard shots that landed on the top part of her breasts. Several more sets of those on each side left her whimpering and glassy-eyed, and I relented.

Locking my eyes on hers, I trailed my off hand down her torso, over her panties and down to grab her inner thigh.

"Now, spread your legs a little further apart." She did, but I could see the look of worry on her face. "You know what I'm going to do, don't you?" I let the tip of the crop drop down to her knee, running it slowly up the inside of her leg until I reached her thighs, then up over her panties until I rubbed her through the fabric. I knew it wasn't nearly enough pressure to get anywhere, but I also wanted to make sure she knew what was coming next. The look in her eyes and the way she bit her lip and whimpered told me that she had figured it out.

"Only one question, then. Should I put these on first?" I reached behind her neck and grabbed the midpoint of the chain connecting the clamps, pulling slowly away from her and dragging the metal clamps over her skin until I held them loose in my hand. I could see the gears turning in Molly's head, struggling to figure out if the pain would be too intense or if she was, as she'd said, really in deep.

Her nod was almost imperceptable.

I tucked the crop under my arm. With one hand I squeezed the clamp to open it; with the other, I cupped and squeezed her breast, then ran my fingers over her nipple to make sure it was nice and stiff. I had to resist the temptation to lean down and take her nipple into my mouth, but instead I grasped it between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it away from her body, slipping the clamp over the base of her nipple and slowly releasing the spring holding the clamp open.

I was rewarded with a breathy "ah!" and a wide-eyed look. I could see the conflict in her face between the sharp pain of the clamp and the fear of what was coming next, but I could also see the endorphin high she was riding and something that I'm pretty sure was that electric effect she'd referred to earlier.

Her other nipple took its clamp the same way. I wrapped myself around her, pulling the crop out from under my arm and resting the tip over her underwear again. My left arm was wrapped under her arm and around her shoulders, and in a moment of inspiration, I reached up behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Now, I'm going to count out five of these. I get the sense you're going to feel them from your cunt up to your tits and all the way back down again, and I'm very much looking forward to watching that happen."

I flicked the crop back and smacked her right over her clit.

"Five."

Her eyes flashed all the way open and she inhaled sharply. I assumed it was from the intensity of the sensation, so I did it again.

"Four."

"Muh-- neh-- ruh--" she babbled incoherently.

Whack.

"RYAN!"

The sheer force of her shriek would have grabbed my attention, even if it wasn't also her safeword. I let go of her hair and took a half step away from her, but kept my left hand on her shoulder. I took a deep breath and let it out to give us both a moment to recover our wits and step out of scene space.

"Tell me what's wrong," I said, as calmly as I could muster. Molly's breathing was ragged and she was fighting back tears, but it was hard to tell if she was overwhelmed with sensation or something else. I gave her a second, but when she didn't say anything I prompted her, "Do you need me to take the clamps--"

"NO! D-don't you d-dare. I just-- need you to-- to n-not-- count-- backwards. L-let me-- do it. Please."

"... of course! Of course you can count for me. I would totally like that, actually."

"O-okay. Thank you. That's all. Really."

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I waited for her to let it out and give me another nod before I stepped back in to where I'd been earlier. I ran my hand up the back of her head and through her short hair, petting her rather than grabbing. I leaned in to whisper in her ear, brushing her earlobe with my lips.

"You're doing so well, you know. Taking all of this sensation. It's so hot."

Molly whimpered, a sound that was rapidly becoming a favorite of mine. She did it again when I brushed her nipples with the backs of my fingers. I kept petting her head with my left hand, but I also gave the chain between the clamps a light tug with my right before dropping the tip of the crop down to where it had been before.

I drew back and smacked her with less force than the previous time.

"One."

I'm sure the momentary look of shock on my face wasn't the most domly-dom thing I could have done in that moment, but what I got back was quintessential Molly: despite a tear or two, her grin was back, and her eyes reflected it just as much as her mouth. If she wanted to show off how much more she could take, I was certainly game.

The second shot was harder than the first.

"Two! Fuck."

That was the five I'd intended to give her, but heck, she was the one counting.

"Three! Fuck!"

It suddenly made sense: of course she wanted to count. This was "her show". And this was her way of being "in charge".

"F-four!"

Her mouth was open and her breath was coming more quickly again, and I gave her an extra second to recover. The last one was going to be the hardest.

I swung. She yelped. "FIVE! Fuck!"

I was glad that I was already standing next to her, because she went slack and panted heavily. I dropped the crop and wrapped my right arm around her in sort of an awkward half-hug. I wasn't quite holding her up but she was definitely slouching in the cuffs.

"You okay?"

She panted a few more times and then found her breath. Leaning forward as she was with her weight on me and the cuffs, she lifted her head and shot me an intense glare.

"Bed. Now."

I kept one arm around her for support and reached for the cuffs, pulling the buckle loose and undoing the strap. Her arm fell down over my shoulder, leaving the cuff hanging from the bar, and I freed her other hand the same way. Slowly, I shifted her weight until she got her feet under her and I was able to step in front of her instead of holding her up.

I took both of Molly's hands in mine and led her towards the bed. Her face melted into something akin to that predator's grin I'd seen last month. When I got there I sat down, and Molly followed me forward, placing one hand flat on my chest and pushing me onto my back, then climbing up onto the bed to straddle me. Her hips dropped down on top of mine, pinning me to the bed with her hands still on my chest.

Molly shifted back and forth, grinding herself against my now very, very hard cock. Her eyes locked onto mine and demanded my focus, although the silver chain of the nipple clamps swaying beneath her did its best to distract me. I was completely lost in the sensation; the heat between us was almost unbearable. After what seemed like an eternity of being lost in her eyes, she squeezed them shut and I felt her shift her weight. She pressed down on my chest and lifted her hips slightly, and her panting and moaning changed over to a nasal sort of whine as she desperately sought out an orgasm.

I brought my hands up to where those clamps hung from her nipples, surrounding her breasts with my hands. A wicked thought sprang to my mind and I slowly closed my hands, squeezing her tits and emphasizing the pressure from the clamps. Molly shrieked and threw her hips down, smashing herself against me. She opened her eyes with an immense look of frustration. "F-f-fuck! So close...! Just... can't... the clamps... too much..."

I let go of her breasts and tried to raise my chest off the bed, which got Molly's attention. The combination of our sweat and her arousal was starting to make the fabric of my underwear stick, and her grinding was starting to chafe. "Gotta move," I grunted.

Molly stopped grinding and gave me a quizzical look, seemingly trying to answer a question I hadn't asked. The next thing I knew, she had slid off my lap and all the way off the bed. I got my hands under me and sat up. Molly had come to rest on her knees between my open legs where they still hung over the side. Her hands slid down my torso and landed on the bed right in front of my cock.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Molly smiled and shook her head. One finger touched the very base of my cock through my underwear, and slowly, so exquisitely slowly, she ran it all the way up to the crown. Her hands went to the elastic of my underwear and pulled it out and down, exposing me for the first time.

I held my breath. My cock twitched in front of her. She urged my hips up off the bed and slid my shorts down to my knees, then to the floor. If I hadn't been rock-hard from her hand already, the sight of Molly kneeling in front of me with nipple clamps hanging from her breasts and my cock inches from her mouth would have gotten me there instantaneously.

Molly looked up into my eyes and slowly leaned in. I felt her breath before she even made contact, but then she laid a kiss right on the sensitive part and I almost jumped off the bed. Her tongue darted out of her mouth and she licked up the underside and over the crown of my cock, breaking eye contact to tilt her head forward, opening her lips and plunging me gently into her mouth. Her hand grasped me at the base of my shaft while her tongue worked over me.

I was very turned on from the scene we'd just done, but I was already about to make a mess of myself, and soon if she didn't back off. "Moll--"

She cut me off with a "mm mm" that I felt more than heard. Sucking hard and pulling up towards the head of my cock, she popped me out of her mouth just as her hand squeezed me tightly. She laughed gently as my eyes bulged, but it pushed my orgasm back down. She let some of the tension out of her hand and started stroking me slightly.

She leaned back, and I got another glorious view of her chest, adorned with the metal clamps. Her other hand had worked down into her panties, and she withdrew it with a slight gasp before bringing her hand all the way up towards my face.

"Taste," she said.

I grabbed her hand by the palm and pulled her fingers into my mouth, tasting her musk and licking her fingers clean. My head started to swim as she resumed stroking my cock with the other hand, and I let her fingers drop out of my mouth. Molly's grin stretched from ear to ear. She took my hand and moved it to the back of her head. I grabbed her hair instinctively and she moaned, closing her eyes and leaning forward to take my cock into her mouth again and plunging her other hand back down into her panties.

What followed was either the slowest ninety seconds of my life or the fastest ninety minutes, and I honestly couldn't tell you which. Molly knew just how to build me up and just how to cut me off; when to push me into her throat and when to pop me out of her mouth; when to run the tip of her wet tongue over the sensitive bits and when to jack me with her hand. Every time she brought me to the edge I was sure she was going to push me over, only to feel her squeeze me tightly and the wave of orgasm wash away again.

Eventually she started to moan as she went down on me. I felt the vibrations as she swallowed me and massaged the head of my cock with her throat. Her other hand sped up and I guessed she was getting herself close as well, because she started to build me up to the edge again, and this time I heard moans of encouragement rather than denial. My arms flew out to the sides and I thrust myself up into her mouth, meeting her lips and feeling her soft, wet tongue sliding along my cock.

I felt my balls tighten up and a drop of pre-come slipped out into Molly's mouth. I never wanted this sensation to end, but the orgasm that was coming was unstoppable. Molly drew up until just the head of my cock was in her mouth, her tongue playing quickly against the sensitive part under the crown and jacking me off with one hand while working herself frantically with the other. Her moans grew more desperate and higher in pitch, and I started to join her as I felt my come start to fill my shaft, waiting for one last touch to explode.

Molly squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back, letting my cock drop completely out of her mouth and falling back on her heels. Her hand squeezed and slid from the base of my cock all the way up to the top, and I was done. I yelled out as the first blast of my come hit her just under the chin, coating her neck and splattering the tops of her breasts. Molly screamed as her own orgasm crested, and another burst of come flew from my cock and hit her in the chest. She dove forward and captured my cock in her mouth again, working herself up to a quick aftershock as she milked me for the rest of my come with her tongue and hand.