Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My weight fell back on my hands as my vision cleared, and I gasped for breath. Molly was also panting, although when I looked down and saw my come splattered all over her chest as she painfully removed the clamps from her nipples, my cock twitched as if I hadn't just had the most intense orgasm of the last several years.

"F-f-fuck," I said.

Molly laughed; a long, wonderful, cathartic laugh that sounded like music. "No, I don't think so. Not tonight. But you could go get me a warm washcloth," she said, rubbing my come into her skin.

----------

I fell over into bed within minutes of Molly leaving. I'd feebly tried to invite her to spend the night, but she declined and I didn't push the issue. I was exhausted, and still feeling a little goofy after that mind-blowing orgasm, but in the best possible way. If this was how Molly "running the show" was going to go, I was more than happy to follow along.

Sure, there were still some details that needed to be worked out, and she hadn't actually answered all of my questions so I was going to have to remember to bring that up again at some point. But you'd have to say, so far, we seemed to be working pretty well together. Okay, that was a ridiculous understatement; never mind how well we already knew each other, Molly was rapidly turning into the best play partner I'd ever had. She was hot as hell, incredibly responsive, gave insanely good blowjobs, and somehow we shared a bunch of the same kinks as well.

This was going to work out fine. And that's not to mention how much she likes my writing.

I turned off the bedside lamp and quickly slipped into unconsciousness, with only a few select images fluttering across my memory as I fell asleep.