Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, yes, I'm complimenting my own cooking as much as I am Molly's outfit, but that's because the filet came out perfectly. My own special spice blend, a good sear on both sides, well rested, and excellently juicy when I sliced into it.

I took my time with the main course, enjoying the wine and offering bites of steak to Molly. At one point I leaned over to her with a piece on my fork. I rushed a bit when I saw some juice about to fall, and managed to get the steak into her mouth but dripped the juice onto her lips, where a drop ran down onto her chin. Molly was too busy enjoying the flavor of the meat -- I swear she really did get actively turned on by my cooking -- so she didn't notice me reaching for her face to wipe up the drop until I'd touched her cheek with my fingers and slowly but firmly wiped her chin with my thumb. I captured the drip and ran my thumb up and over her lower lip. She gasped, and I slipped my thumb into her open mouth, letting her suck it clean as I withdrew my hand.

Her eyes met mine with a slightly glazed look. "Thank you... Sir."

I chuckled and reached for my wineglass.

The filet was so good I almost sent Molly back into the kitchen for the second piece, but I was starting to get full and I wanted to do justice to the chocolate mousse. I resigned myself to a truly ridiculous steak-and-eggs breakfast the next morning instead. Or maybe I'd send Molly home with the extra, even though she'd said 'no leftovers'.

When she returned from the kitchen with a coupe glass filled with chocolate mousse and a fresh plate, I expected her to circle around behind me as she had before. Instead, she stopped short of her pillow and said "Please step away from the table for a moment, Sir." I gave her a questioning look, but pushed my chair back and stood, doing as she'd requested. Molly set the plate down, then put the coupe glass on top of it and laid a spoon beside the glass and something else on the other side of it. Then she turned my chair so I'd be facing her when I sat again, and it suddenly became clear what her plan for dessert was. Oral sex over dessert had been part of the story, of course, and I should have been expecting this.

"Please make yourself comfortable, Sir," she said from her kneeling position, smiling at me as I immediately reached for my belt buckle. Watching this incredible serving girl suck my cock while dressed like that was going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I had no interest in letting anything get in the way. When I dropped my pants and underwear all the way to the floor and stepped completely out of them before sitting down again, Molly giggled behind her hand.

"My goodness, Sir! I hope this means you've been pleased with my service so far this evening!"

"Not as much as I suspect I'm about to be."

"Thank you, Sir, I certainly hope so." Molly leaned forward and licked her lips, kissing the head of my cock, then gliding her wet lips and tongue down the front all the way to the base. She rested her forearms on my thighs and cupped my balls with one hand while grabbing the shaft with the other, licking her way back up to the tip before wrapping those red-painted lips around me and swallowing me whole.

For some reason, I looked to my side at the dessert plate. The idea of eating chocolate mousse while getting a world-class blowjob was, on the one hand, totally ridiculous, and on the other... I mean, if you already have a lily, why not gild it?

Molly noticed that I'd taken a bite of dessert and purred over my cock, which sent a lovely stream of vibrations through me as she took me into her throat. I felt just a twinge of guilt that I wasn't going to feed her any of the mousse while she was sucking my cock, but it didn't exactly seem like a "two great tastes that go great together" kind of moment.

Soon after that she came up for air, jacking me softly with her hand while still fondling my balls. Her cat-like smile told me exactly how much she was enjoying this. "If you're extra happy with my service, Sir, and would like to offer me a gratuity, I think you'll find the button on your plate helpful."

Of course -- the other thing she'd dropped on the dessert plate was the remote control for the vibrator. That's why I hadn't heard it buzzing before. She'd served me all night with a toy locked inside her, and I could only assume that she wasn't lying about how eating my cooking made her feel. Now that my cock was in her mouth and she'd literally invited me to turn the thing on, I was pretty sure she'd be wet and ready for it.

I clicked the button, and a tiny light appeared on the remote. Judging by the empty spots next to it, there were four more levels. The hum of the vibrating motor started a moment later, and Molly jerked forward a little, which pressed the head of my cock against the entrance to her throat. She recovered quickly though, and started purring again at the stimulation. I clicked the button again to turn it up to level two; she'd been doing such a good job and I really did want to show my appreciation for her excellent service throughout the course of the meal.

Plus, did I mention that Molly gave incredible head? Maybe it was the intensity of the scene we'd done last time, or maybe it was just the novelty of playing with a new person... or maybe it was the fact that I'd come all over her neck and chest. Regardless, I was enjoying the hell out of Round Two. Molly's short silver hair bobbed along with her head as she worked herself up and down my cock. I could see the gold chain connecting her nipples dancing beneath her. At one point, her hand left my balls and drifted down towards her own crotch, only to be denied by the metal belt locking her pussy away from any external stimulation.

That seemed like the right moment to click the button again.

Molly let my cock fall out of her mouth and rested her forehead on my stomach, panting for air and gasping out a "Thank... you... Sir..." before sucking me back in and sliding me all the way into her throat. That was enough to set me on edge, although when she felt me start to lift my hips off the chair she backed off and squeezed my shaft with her hand to ease me back down. She continued to edge me for a few more minutes, but when I hit the button to turn the vibrator up to level four she moaned loudly and started working me towards my climax with a vengeance.

The beautiful girl kneeling in front of me, dressed to serve, to please, and to deny herself just added to the thrill. Molly's tongue danced on the sensitive part of my cock while she jacked me with one hand and gently squeezed my balls with the other, and I grabbed the armrests of my chair as the sensations overwhelmed me. I hit the point of no return in a flash and immediately started flooding her mouth with my come. She shrieked when the first shot hit her mouth but she locked her lips around the head and swallowed as fast as she could. I emptied myself into her, and she took every bit I had, squeezing the last few drops from my cock as I caught my breath.

I felt Molly's hand covering mine, squeezing lightly. I looked down to see her beaming back up at me from her cushion before realizing that she'd pushed the button in my hand to turn the vibrator off.

"I hope you are fully satisfied with your dessert, Sir," she said.

And yeah, the rest of the chocolate mousse was really good, too.

------

An hour later, I stood up from my bed and wiped a drop of sweat from my forehead with my undershirt. Molly lay on her stomach in a hogtie. I'd pulled her shoulders back with a loop of rope, tied her wrists together and gotten her elbows pretty close. Her gloved hands were tied down by her butt thanks to a line through the waistband of her chastity belt. Her stocking-clad legs were tied together at the knees and ankles, and the rope from her ankles was attached to the knot behind her shoulders. It wasn't the most stressful hogtie I'd ever tied, but it wasn't the easiest either.

After we'd cleaned up from dinner, Molly begged me to tie her up, saying that she was super worked up from dinner and really wanted to get off in my rope. She also handed me a second remote control with a wink and told me to have fun playing with both of them. I was certainly game.

I tapped the second remote, which had a series of lights just like the first one, and was rewarded with that same humming sound I'd heard before. It wasn't difficult to figure out where the second vibrator was, especially when Molly started whining.

"Unhh... please... not just that one... please, Sir."

I laughed softly and brought the vibe in her cunt up to level two, which seemed to make her much happier. For a while, I entertained myself by playing with the intensity levels, switching between whether the stronger vibrations were in front or in back. She definitely didn't like it as much when I cranked up the vibe in her ass. And if I left them both on level one she would whimper that she wasn't getting enough sensation to get her anywhere, which I enjoyed listening to for a while. Eventually, we found a happy place on levels four and two and I let her simmer there, hoping it would get her close to an edge that I could drive her over with another flick of a button.

But that fact that she was still calling me 'Sir' made me a bit uncomfortable. The first time she did it during dinner I was a little bit surprised, but it was also super sexy. And of course, it fit right in with the dynamic between server and diner in the original story. But now we were striking out in a different direction after dinner for a bit of extra fun, and she was still doing it.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing from our dynamic. We'd started down this path when Molly read a story I'd written about her, and I was still trying to figure out what that meant when she pitched me this idea of acting out my stories. I'd agreed to try it because Molly was my best friend, and I trusted her a whole hell of a lot, and I thought it would be fun. Okay, I had also been lusting after her for years and this seemed like an opportunity I couldn't pass up. But now I was getting a bunch of mixed messages about how much she trusted me, and that was seriously starting to trip me up.

All I had was a bunch of conflicting evidence. Molly had said that she needed to be 'in charge', and that everything needed to move at her pace. Obviously she wasn't talking about the in-scene dynamic; so far, she seemed exclusively interested in bottoming to me, although with the change of tone during tonight's scene it also seemed like she was getting closer to wanting to submit to me as well.

She was comfortable letting me tie her up, beat her, and drop her into a pretty heavy endorphin high. She picked the scenes, or at least the stories, but once things got moving she let me do whatever seemed right to me. She was okay going down on me, but always kept her underwear on and got herself off instead of asking me to do it. Even now, I was just driving the toys, not really doing anything to her directly. And then she shows up tonight in a chastity belt -- sure, that was part of the story, and I found it super hot, but in this context it also felt like a really clear "look but don't touch" statement.

But it was her safeword that I was really stuck on. The first time we played I'd had to insist that she pick one. You could choose to see that as the ultimate expression of trust on her part, but to me it felt like skipping a bunch of steps. It wasn't a way that I was comfortable playing, especially with a new partner, and she didn't seem to respect that, even if she grudgingly complied with my request. That said, she did use her safeword when she really needed to, and that felt good to me... but then she tried to apologize for doing so. And of course that led to our conversation earlier, where I tried to explain to her how important it was that she'd been able to use her safeword, and that I wanted, no, I needed her to trust me to stop when she said 'stop.'

That's when it clicked.

"Sir! Please! M-more! I want to c-come, Sir!" Molly's happy grunts and moans had taken on an air of urgency and desperation, and she snapped me out of my line of thinking. I hadn't touched either button for a few minutes, but I quickly found the controls again and bumped up the intensity on both vibrators. That brought the one in her pussy up to the maximum, and I could hear the vibrators rattling against the chastity belt.

She started to thrash around a bit on the bed, straining against the rope I'd tied her down with and desperately waving her hips back and forth to try to increase the sensations. But the belt she'd locked around herself was doing its job fiendishly well. As much as I loved listening to her whimper, I could hear it shift into frustration. If this was anything like the last time I'd heard that sound from her, she wasn't actually going to be able to get off like this. And with that belt in the way, neither of us was capable of doing anything else about it.

Or so I thought.

After I tied her down, Molly had laid her head down on the mattress, turned to one side so she could still breathe and talk. But now as she started to whine through her nose she lifted her head and pleaded at me with a look of anguish in her eyes.

"Sir! I n-need to c-come, Sir! Please Sir!"

I reached out and petted her hair, and tried to use my best Domly Dom Voice. "Of course you can come. You've been so good for me all night. I want those vibrators to push you right over the edge and make you come all over my bed. Can you come for me?"

"Nnnnnnnn!" Her eyes pinched shut again, and I was pretty sure I saw a tear squeeze out.

Unfortunately that was all I had. She needed something to push her over the edge and I had no idea what it was. I wracked my brain, trying to think of whether she'd dropped any hints or said anything else I could use. I started looking around for her bag.

"C-c-c-COUNT!" she finally managed to bark out.

Count? Count what? All I could think of was when I'd been counting hits with the riding crop, and she'd called her safeword and asked me to let her count up-- no, she'd asked me not to count down to zero.

And suddenly, I knew why.

Still, I hesitated. Hadn't she stopped me from even saying the words earlier tonight?

"Are you sure you want--"

"PLEASE!"

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Three."

"NNNNNNN!" she groaned, but this time it wasn't in frustration.

"Two."

The groans changed to a wail that lasted the whole time until I said the next number. I wasn't trying to draw things out, but I also didn't want to rush her in case she needed the time to build up to an edge she could actually get over.

"One."

"PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease--"

"Come."

She sucked in a breath, and fearing for my relationship with my neighbors, I actually clamped my hand over her mouth to try to block as much noise as possible. It was a good thing, too, because I'm pretty sure the unholy scream that she unleashed would have broken glass all the way down the block.

It only lasted for a few seconds, though, before she began to sob and wail into my hand. Her whole body heaved from the release, and her tears started to flow unchecked.

I scrambled for the remotes, turning them both off as quickly as I could convince the buttons to change levels. I looked back at the rope and made quick work of the knot holding her ankles up, grabbing her feet and slowly unbending her knees so she could at least lie flat on the bed. I started to untie the loop pinning her arms down to her back, but then I looked at the complexity of the rest of what I'd done and made a snap decision. Reaching into my bedside drawer, I pulled out a pair of safety shears. I sliced the rope holding her elbows together, then went for her wrists and got them free as well. I'd deal with the rest later.

Molly felt the ropes go slack and brought her hands up to her face, rolling onto her side and curling up into a ball while keeping her face pressed down into the mattress. I dropped the shears, sat on the bed, and tried to snuggle up behind her, softly rubbing her shoulder, but as soon as she felt me behind her, she rolled herself into my lap instead. Before I knew it, her hands were digging into my shorts for my limp cock and she was mumbling "I'm sorry Sir" over and over again.

"Molly, what are you doing?" She grabbed for me and tried to coax me back to an erection. I wasn't in the mood, but she was insistent and really good with her hands, and I felt myself starting to get hard anyway.

"Thank you for making me come, Sir, please let me suck your cock, Sir," she said, but she was still crying as she said it.

Something was really, really wrong.

"Molly!"

But she wasn't listening to me. She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, but then she tried to breathe through her nose and choked on her own snot instead.

"Molly, stop!"

She turned her head, coughed, blew her nose into her other hand, wiped it on my sheets, and tried to go right back to my lap. I put my hands on her shoulder to stop her.

"Sarah!"

Molly froze, still grasping the base of my cock. She blinked twice, leaking a few more tears from her eyes, and then seemed to realize where she was. All of a sudden she let go of me and pushed herself back out of my lap, turning her face up to mine.

"... Nick?"

The look of fear and confusion on her face destroyed me.

She scrambled up until she was sitting mostly upright with her knees tucked under her and her ankles to one side. Her eyes darted down to see that her knees were in fact still tied together, and the panic started to rise when she saw the shreds of rope from where I'd partially cut her loose earlier, followed by the vibrator remotes still sitting on the mattress. Her breath caught in her throat as she looked back up at me, and her eyes started to brim with tears again. I scooted myself over to her side and hugged her awkwardly.

"Molly. Molly! It's me. It's Nick. It's okay. You're okay. You're okay."

------

The door to my apartment clicked shut quietly, and the hush that fell over my apartment was palpable.

Eventually, after some more tears, most of a box of tissues, and a bunch of quiet snuggling on my bed, Molly had calmed down. We had removed the rest of the ropes and her outfit... well, most of it, anyway.

"Molly, where's your bag?"

"I left it in the bathroom. Why?"

"I was going to get the keys so you could take the belt off."

"Uh... they aren't in there."

"Oh. Where are they?"

She paused. "I... I don't have them. I mean, I don't have them here. They're at home."

"You didn't bring them?"

Mostly I was surprised, and I probably let my feelings on the subject show. I think Molly thought I was angry, because she just barely shook her head 'no', and that same look of fear crossed her face. I sighed and sat down on the bed next to her again, trying to soften my expression.

"Molly, listen. I'm not upset. But it's not safe to play with locks like that, especially if I don't know about it. Next time just throw the keys in your bag, okay? Just in case."

And with that, my priority became getting her put together enough to get home and get out of that belt. Everything else could wait.

But now she was gone, and it was just me and my thoughts in my apartment.

My mind whirled as I went over the events of the evening in my head, an untouched glass of whiskey beside me. But instead of getting lost in my own confusion, the pieces started to fall into place.

Molly didn't want a safeword at first. Even once I made her pick one, she struggled to use it. By itself, that was innocuous enough. But she'd also mentioned some bad history with an ex who didn't like it when she used her safeword, and she'd internalized a need to apologize for doing so. So it wasn't just a lack of good modeling.