Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used her safeword to stop me from counting down to zero. Then tonight she didn't even want me to say the word 'count'. But then she turned around and asked me to do that exact thing. Okay, so she's into orgasm control, and really likes it when somebody orders her to come. She didn't want me to do that to her while I was beating her; fine, that makes sense. But I tried just giving her an order to come, and it didn't work. She was frustrated, on edge, and unable to reach her orgasm, and she had to beg me specifically to count down. She came, but she clearly didn't enjoy it. And then she absolutely fell apart immediately afterwards. Again, the easy answer didn't fit; something else was going on.

What pulled it all together was the way she kept calling me 'Sir'. At first it was just part of the scene, but by the end it seemed like she'd forgotten who she was playing with. She begged 'Sir' to change the levels on the vibrators. She begged 'Sir' to count her down so she could come.

That's why it felt weird; she wasn't talking to me.

She wasn't talking to Nick; she wasn't even talking to 'Ryan'. She was talking to someone else: whoever it was that installed that button that made her come when they counted to zero. Someone who wanted her to thank them for allowing her to come, and someone who wanted her to immediately start sucking his cock afterwards. And, I was willing to bet, it was that same someone who taught her that she should never use her safeword, and probably punished her when she did.

I'd been caught up trying to figure out why Molly didn't trust me, but in that moment it occurred to me that I'd been asking the wrong question. Maybe I wasn't the one she didn't trust.

But I wasn't going to be able to figure this out on my own. If I wanted to be sure, I was going to need some help. I grabbed my phone and opened the contacts list, flipped through it, and tapped the 'dial' button. A few seconds later, the pulsing beat of a club DJ blasted from my phone, followed by a voice that was too loud for a phone call. "HELLO?"

"Jane! It's Nick. I need your help. It's... it's about Molly."