Careful What You Wish For Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to send you home after a scene anymore, and I definitely don't want to feel like you're pushing me away. I want to learn how your head works... and your heart. And I want you to get inside mine. I want to tell you about all the things that scare me and excite me. I want to hear about all this crap you're trying to work through, and I want to help you make it better. I don't want to do it for you -- hell, I can't do it for you -- but I want to be there when it happens, if that makes any sense?

"I want to know what you love about your job. I want to call you up at 3am when I'm getting off a shift and drag you out to a bar so you can meet my friends. I want to crawl into bed and curl up behind you and fall asleep to the sound of your breathing. I want to make you breakfast some time, instead of just dinner. I want you to be part of my life, and I want to be part of yours.

"I want you, Molly. I want your trust, your heart, and your love. And I want you to have mine."

We stared at each other for a long time. Molly's eyes were soft and warm, and her smile was inviting. Finally, she spoke.

"I only have one question."

"What's that?"

"Will you teach me how to cook?"

I smiled. "Of course I will."

And then she kissed me.

------

There were no ropes.

There was no riding crop.

There were no locks, no vibrating toys, and no nipple clamps.

There was just us.

We hadn't rushed into bed immediately. Actually, we did the opposite: I fired up the oven, we made individual pizzas on my counter while the pizza stone heated up, and then we baked them and ate dinner together just like we always had.

Okay, it wasn't just like before. There was a lot more kissing. A lot more touching in general. One or two butts may even have been grabbed.

As I finished up the first round of dishes, I looked up to see that Molly was already standing in the doorway of my bedroom. Her eyes shone brightly and her smile had just a hint of shyness to it, but she reached for me with both hands, and I was more than happy to follow. I wrapped her up in a hug and kissed her deeply, even lifting her slightly off the ground, making her giggle at me.

I spun her around and nudged her toward my bed, smacking her on the butt for good measure and unbuttoning my shirt. She laughed and stripped off her tank top, tossing it aside and rolling onto the bed, kicking her legs up to get her pants down over her hips. My shirt went one way, my undershirt another, my belt yet a third. I dropped my pants and underwear in one motion, took off my socks, and when I looked up again, I saw the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen waiting for me on the bed.

"You know I actually picked a story out for tonight, right?"

My heart actually sank a little, and I frowned. The last thing I wanted right now was to feel like we were playing our game. "Which one?"

"The Ties That Bind."

"... isn't that basically just a long string of bondage orgasms?"

She laid back on the bed, crossed her hands over her head, and flashed that canary-eating grin at me. "Yeah. You can skip the ropes if you want. But I'm holding you to the 'long string of orgasms' part."

"You hustled me on the 'I don't know how to make sex fun anymore' thing, didn't you."

"Get over here, dummy."

I slid onto the bed, grabbing her crossed wrists with one hand and tilting her chin towards me with the other. Our lips met again, and I felt Molly push herself up to meet me, full of desire. I ran my hand down her cheek to her neck, over her collarbone and across her chest, palming one of her breasts and running my fingers lightly over her nipple. She moaned into my mouth.

Last time I had her in my hands like this, I resisted the temptation to taste her. I was not going to make that mistake again. Molly's eyes opened as I broke our kiss, and she watched as I bent down to her chest. I lavished her breasts with my tongue, taking the time to get to know every inch of flesh before finally settling in to wrap my lips around one stiff nipple. Molly groaned as I gently sucked her in to my mouth, slowly running my wet tongue over the sensitive flesh, then pinching slightly with firm lips before switching to its twin and giving it the same attention.

"Fuck... Nick... please..." Her hands twisted in mine, and although I wasn't sure if she wanted to struggle more or just wanted me to let go, I decided I wanted both of my hands more than I wanted to keep holding hers down. One hand moved to play with the breast I wasn't sucking on, and the other, which had been resting lightly on her stomach, moved further south. Molly's hands grabbed my head, pulling me tighter against her tits, and I responded by sucking more of her flesh into my mouth and playing with the other nipple with my fingers.

The other hand slid down between her legs, drifting through her neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair and immediately finding her very wet and open labia waiting for me. I swiped two fingers through her lips and brought them up towards her clit, spreading her moisture around and lightly circling the sensitive nub. Molly's hips bucked up against my hand and she yelped in pleasure.

Even though we'd played a few times before, I realized this was the first time I'd ever really had the chance to touch her, and I had very little idea what she liked. So I did my best to pay attention to every reaction. I'd watched her get herself off just from some pretty rough clit stimulation before, so that seemed like a good place to start.

I reluctantly pushed her nipple out of my mouth and moved up to kiss her again instead. As delicious as it was sucking on her tits, I also desperately wanted to look into her eyes while I played with her pussy. I ran my fingers back and forth, sometimes running rings around her clit, sometimes just lightly stroking the sides, sometimes rubbing directly over the top. Molly seemed to be enjoying all of it. Maybe I was getting lucky, or maybe she was just super turned on and everything felt good. Either way, after a minute or two of that, she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pressed her pelvis up into my hand. Her eyes opened wide and she looked straight at me, mouth falling open. I flexed my fingers, strumming her clit faster. Her head fell backwards and she arched her back as she sped towards her orgasm. It started in her chest with a deep lungful of air, and exploded from her throat with a brilliant shriek that echoed off the walls. It was, like her, beautiful.

I stopped moving my fingers while Molly came back down to earth, but as soon as she got her breath back she tightened her grip on my wrist and jammed my hand back down onto her clit. "Keep going, you idiot!" she yelled.

Mental note: filed.

She rode me to two or three aftershocks like that, jerking herself off with my hand, before finally releasing her death grip and rolling onto her side away from me. I slid down until I was lying behind her, my cock nestled against her back while I kissed her shoulders and neck. I figured she wanted a minute before I started playing with her again, but when I heard her breathing shift I realized her hand was already between her own legs. I nudged her with my hips to get her to roll one leg forward and open up room for me, then slid down until I could reach between her legs from behind and find her wet entrance with my fingers.

I teased her there for a moment before sliding one finger inside, and I felt her groan as much as I heard it. She was a furnace as I slipped a second knuckle into her and began slowly fucking her, but as soon as I started pushing in again she thrust back against me and took my entire finger, gripping me tightly.

"More?"

"Yesssss..." she hissed.

"How much do you like penetration?" I slid a second finger into her, and she grunted.

"A lot, a lot... it's, uh, it's harder to come if I'm not playing with my clit, but let me..." She did just that, and I pushed my fingers as far in as they would go, curling the tips back towards me and slowly waving my fingers back and forth while my palm rested against her. I kissed her spine and the backs of her shoulders as we played, eliciting a series of cute little yips. I was in no hurry to move things along, enjoying the sensation of being curled up behind her with my fingers buried inside her. But eventually she started to press back against me again and her fingers picked up a faster rhythm.

I withdrew my hand and quickly brought it up to my mouth, remembering the time she'd fed me her own fingers while she went down on me. The flavor was intoxicating, and I slurped loudly enough to make sure she knew what I was doing. She gave me an appreciative moan, so I dropped my hand to her pussy again, adding a third finger to the previous two and beginning to fuck her with it. We quickly got into a solid rhythm, Molly fucking herself back against my hand as I pushed my fingers deep. Three fingers filled her much better than two, and she began to grunt every time I bottomed out.

Those grunts quickly grew louder and higher in pitch. Molly rolled her face down into the mattress, and I fucked her harder. Her fingers flew over her clit as she brought herself up to the edge, but just when I thought she was going to come, her hand suddenly stopped. I could feel the muscles of her cunt fluttering around my fingers as she held back her orgasm, and we both held our breath in anticipation.

"Please! Fuck! Please! Fuck!" she chanted, although she was yelling down into the bed so I couldn't really hear what she was saying. I kept up my pace, thrusting deeply and curling my fingers on the way out, then reversing course and doing it again. "Fuck, I want to hear you come again," I growled at her, and she immediately responded with a shrieked "yes!"

"Your cunt feels so hot around my fingers, I can feel you squeezing me so tightly every time I bottom out. I want to feel it so badly. I want to slide my cock into you and feel what you do to me but right now I just! want! you! to! come!" I punctuated each word by slamming my fingers into her cunt, and she met me thrust for thrust.

Her hand started to move again and she screamed into the bed as her fingers danced lightly over her clit, bringing herself up to and then over the edge, clenching around my fingers. But she didn't stop, and so neither did I, slowing my pace a bit but continuing to fuck her as her light touches became a blur of frantic rubbing. The aftershock was almost stronger than the first wave and she wailed again as it crashed over her. I rode her out as she writhed beside me, coming down from her peak and panting hard, rolling back against me so she could breathe. I pulled my fingers out of her and dropped my arm over her.

Molly purred as she pressed against me, feeling my cock hard against her back. "Fuck that was good," she moaned. She turned her head to look back at me, but just as quickly turned away again, and her voice got smaller. "Thank you," she said, "for rolling with that."

"What, for talking dirty in your ear while you held yourself on the edge like that?" I pressed my hips up against her. "That was super hot. Although for a minute, I thought--"

She shook her head, but didn't look back at me. "No. I won't do that to you again."

I hugged her tightly. "Well, actually," I said quietly, "I'd like to talk about it first, but maybe we could try it some other time?"

Molly spun around in my arms until she was facing me. She looked deep into my eyes, searching my expression to see if I was serious. A hint of a teardrop started to form in one corner of her eye, but then she squeezed them shut and kissed me fiercely. We'd been making out through most of dinner, and now had brought her to two loud orgasms, but I still didn't expect the passion and fire in that kiss. I lost myself in her, lips pressed firmly against hers and our tongues dancing to an unheard melody.

She broke our kiss with a smile, reaching down between us to grab my cock where it lay trapped between us. "Some other time. Right now, I want this inside me."

I smiled back at her suggestion and rolled onto my back, reaching awkwardly over my head for the bedside table. Molly seized the opportunity and got up on her hands and knees, dropping her head down and licking my cock obscenely from balls to crown, making me groan. I pulled the drawer open but stopped as she swallowed me in one motion, suddenly surrounded by her wet lips, warm mouth, and soft tongue. The way she was distracting me, I wasn't exactly motivated to find the stash of condoms in my drawer, and she figured it out eventually, popping my cock out of her mouth and jacking me softly with one hand while grinning at me.

"Did you find a condom yet, or do you need me to do that some more to remind you where they are?" she teased.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to come in your mouth and you're going to have to make do with my fingers."

"You sure? Doesn't sound like such a bad deal." Locking eyes with me, she bent back down and stuck her tongue out, but squeezed the base of my cock at the same time that she slowly licked me. It was excruciating -- I wanted to explode but I could feel myself getting backed up behind her hand where she grabbed me. Finally, she let me go completely, and I scrambled backwards until I could see into the drawer. Triumphantly pulling a foil packet from the depths, I tore it open and retrieved the condom from inside, pinching the tip and rolling it down over myself.

I started to sit up but Molly was already on top of me, hand on my chest, gently pushing me back down to the bed, kneeling over me and rubbing herself over my latex-clad cock. She slid forward, bent down to kiss me, reached back to line us up, and grabbed my lip with her teeth as she rolled back and hilted herself on me completely. My mouth fell open; the sensation of being inside her was overwhelming. I was right on the edge of coming, and I grabbed her hips to hold her down as my cock twitched inside her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Don't... don't... move..."

"No? You don't want me to do this?" she teased, rolling her hips slightly and clenching around me.

"Nnnnnnnnn..." I gritted my teeth and tried not to explode. Even the latex didn't do anything to reduce how incredibly slick and hot she felt, or how much I wanted to burst inside her. Getting her off was good; sliding my fingers inside her was incredible; the feeling of having my cock buried in her was indescribable. Not least because this wasn't just somebody I'd picked up after a shift, or even just a play partner... this was Molly. This was somebody that I...

Somebody I loved.

"Molly, I..." I looked at her, desperately searching for the words.

She caught the change in my expression, but she just smiled and shook her head, putting her finger to my lips. She hadn't stopped gripping me or gently rolling her hips back and forth, but now she started to move more deliberately. Her hips came up off mine as she lifted up a fraction before lowering herself back down. She ground her clit against me, then lifted herself up and did it all again. Every time her hips met mine, I felt a spark of pleasure like fireworks going off in my head. We fucked slowly like that for several minutes, and I wanted it to last forever.

Eventually, she picked up speed, lifting higher up until just the head of my cock remained inside her, then slamming herself back down. I groaned, feeling my arousal jump another level, and reached up for her, one hand around the back of her head, pulling her down to kiss me. Our fucking became more like grinding, and I could feel her tense up as she started to climb towards her peak, rubbing herself against me. I bit her lip and pulled, returning the favor from earlier, grabbing her by the waist to hold her in place, pulling my knees up to get more leverage, driving myself in and out of her.

Molly closed her eyes and started to moan while I fucked her. I pressed my hips upwards, trying to maximize the stimulation on her clit, wanting so badly to feel her come with me inside her. She practically gushed around me. The sensation was fantastic but I held myself back, enjoying watching Molly's face contort with pleasure as I drove her towards an orgasm. Fortunately I didn't have to wait long. She came more suddenly than before, hitting a sharp peak with a yelp and slamming down onto me immediately afterwards. I shortened my thrusts and let her grind against me, chasing the following wave.

This time, though, when the aftershock hit her, I shifted my weight and rolled us both over, ending up on top of her. I pulled one of her legs up, got my knees under me, and leaned forward to chase my own orgasm. Molly shrieked as she felt me take over, and I bent forward and started to pound into her with a purpose. She responded in time to my thrusting with a series of "fuck!"s, fists clenched, eyes closed, head rolling back and forth.

My orgasm built up force like a tropical storm driving the ocean waves against a breakwater. Everything we'd gotten off our chests earlier in the evening cleared the path. Finally admitting that I was in love with Molly and that I wanted to be part of her life paved the way. Making out with her throughout dinner, all of the touching and groping and undressing and foreplay built us up. Feeling her come on my fingers, squeezing my hand with her cunt, teasing my cock with her tongue, holding me back, thrusting herself down onto me, feeling her come again with me inside her, and now this, this, this.

I exploded.

I screamed out my release and came so hard my vision went black and I saw stars. I slammed into Molly and filled the condom with my come, even as she lifted her hips off the bed and squeezed me with her cunt.

A few seconds later I opened my eyes again, gasping for breath, dropping her leg and collapsing on top of her. I felt her hand between us, now trapped by my body weight, and she laughed in my ear as my head hit the mattress.

"Shit, sorry, were you close?" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"No, dummy, I came when you did! I was just going for the 'extra point'," she said, laughing.

Hearing Molly use a sports metaphor cracked me up, which set her off again, and the two of us wound up sprawled across my bed on our backs, laughing hysterically, in a completely joyful state of catharsis.

------

I woke up when the door to my apartment closed. The other half of my bed was still warm, despite the fact that Molly wasn't in it anymore. Memories from the night before drifted through my half-awake brain, and I rolled over with a full heart... and a raging hard-on.

We hadn't bothered putting clothes back on. Eventually, we'd retired to the kitchen as a unit for a nightcap over slices of leftover pizza, neither of us wanting to stop touching the other. From there we moved to the living room, snuggling on the couch for a while and chatting some more. It was like getting to know someone for the first time. Even after all we'd been through over the years, somehow there were plenty of things we'd never talked about. Things that seemed easier to access late at night, without even a stitch of clothing between us.

Somewhere in there I asked her the question that had been left behind earlier.

"Why did you stop me from saying I--"

"Nick, please."

I snickered. "Yeah, that."

"I... I'm just not ready to hear you say it. I can feel it, hell, I can see it in your eyes, especially right now." She cradled my face with her hands and kissed me. "But I can't hear it yet. I don't know how else to explain it. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I admit, at first I was worried I was just getting caught up in how good it felt to be having sex with you."

"'Stupid boy.'" The phrase had been a running joke with us for a while: 'stupid boys' fell in love as soon as they had an orgasm. Molly had bedded more than her share of them.