Careful What You Wish For Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Stupid boy,' exactly. I'm not worried about that any more. But I get that I may be moving kind of fast, uh, on that front, given how your relationships have gone in the past. No offense."

She sighed. "No, you're right. Thank you for understanding. I... hope this is one of the things I can get over sooner rather than later."

"Me too. 'Cause I'm not going to stop feeling it any time soon."

Not long after that, we ended up back in bed, unhurriedly having sex again. It was late by the time we fell asleep, and I was exhausted not just from our physical antics but from the emotional wringer of our conversation.

Still, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I did get to curl up behind Molly and fall asleep, and it was everything I'd hoped it would be. I did not, however, get to make her breakfast. I assumed she needed to run home to clean up and change clothes before work, and didn't want to wake me up before she left.

I often scheduled our dinners for nights when I wasn't working and didn't have the lunch shift the next day, so it was early for me to be up. But I decided to roll out of bed anyway, swinging my feet to the ground and grabbing my phone to turn off the alarm.

There was a little piece of folded paper on the bedside table next to my phone; Molly had left me a note, complete with a big heart and an arrow drawn through it.

"Text me later when you're up. Got some ideas for our next date -M"

I laughed, got to my feet, and headed to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. She wasn't the only one feeling inspired this morning. I had a few hours before I really needed to start moving towards the restaurant, and for the first time in a long while, I had some ideas for a new story rolling around in my head that I wanted to get down on paper.