Careful What You Wish For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"And obviously, if you need to tap out for any reason, same deal -- just come get me, and I'll take care of her." Ryan nodded. "Great. Bring that clipboard with you in case you need to refer to it. Sooo..." Natalie grinned at him again, "you ready, stud?"

Despite how worked up he'd gotten earlier in the afternoon, with all the conversation and logistics, Ryan was slightly disappointed to realize he'd gone rather soft. The idea of fucking Sarah while she was tied up and helpless beneath him was one he'd gotten himself off to many times in the past, and here he was about to make that into a reality. He heaved a big breath.

"Yeah, I know, that was a lot," Natalie said, dropping to her knees in front of Ryan.

"Nat, what are you--"

Before he could even finish the sentence, Natalie had popped the button on his shorts, dropped his zipper, and was fishing his cock out of his underwear.

"I figured you might need some help. Come on, take these off. She's not going to see them anyway." Ryan lifted his hips from the bed and Natalie slid everything down to his ankles and off, tossing them into a pile.

"Besides, you know where my mouth was right before you got here, don't you?" Natalie purred. She grabbed Ryan's rapidly-stiffening cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, leaning in close. "It's going to feel so good when you slide that helpless little cunt. I know you're looking forward to fucking her bareback, and I can still taste her come, so just consider this a little preview of what's waiting for you in that other room." She ducked her head down and took Ryan into her mouth, sliding her wet tongue all the way down until the head of his cock bumped the entrance to her throat. She cupped his balls with one hand and jerked the base of his shaft with the other, causing him to twitch in her mouth.

"Nat! Fuck!" Ryan's hand flew out and he grabbed a fistful of Natalie's hair, holding her in place and clenching his abs to try to stave off his orgasm, which she was threatening to pull from nowhere. Natalie took the hint and opened her mouth to let go of his very hard cock.

"Sorry, stud. Got a little carried away there," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "But you should be all set to go now!"

Ryan caught his breath, still staring at Natalie on the ground between his knees. He stripped off his shirt and threw it on the same pile as the rest of his clothes, eliciting a grin from Natalie as she stood up.

"Oh! One more thing. I nearly forgot." Natalie reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out a small metal key. "You'll need this."

"What's that for?" Ryan said, getting to his feet.

"Didn't you see the photo? Never mind, you'll figure it out when you get in there," Natalie laughed, slapping him on the butt. "You just knock twice on the door if you need anything, whether it's a towel, a bottle of water... or a little help getting back up for a second go. Or third," she said, winking.

"Right," Ryan said, turning to stride down the hallway with a purpose.

------

Sarah heard Natalie talking to someone loudly at the front door. It had to be her mystery guest. She strained to listen, but couldn't make out the voice with any clarity. She couldn't even hear what they were talking about, much less what they were saying. Footsteps went past the door to her room, and her heart leapt into her throat in anticipation... but then they continued down the hallway, leaving her alone in her predicament.

Being blindfolded wasn't so bad, but the fact that Natalie had eaten her out to a screaming orgasm before sticking the largest dildo Sarah owned into her cunt and locking the whole thing in place with a bullet vibrator taped over her clit was a constant distraction. Sarah had been on the edge of coming for... who knows? Thirty minutes? Ten? An hour? It was impossible to tell.

She flexed her muscles, trying to keep her circulation up. Natalie had frog-tied her legs and pulled them open to the corners of the bed, leaving her wide open and exposed, if not for the leather 'chastity' belt holding the toys in place. Sarah's arms were pulled up over her head and her wrists tied loosely together, but then Natalie had surprised her by bending her arms at the elbows and tying her wrists to a loop of rope around her neck as well. Sarah could move her hands a fair bit, but every time she did she felt the rope rub against her neck and it reminded her how trapped she was. And also how much trust she was putting in Natalie to keep her safe.

Even if she'd wanted to yell out for help, she couldn't. After locking the belt in place, Natalie had cranked the vibrator up to full and started playing with Sarah's nipples. Pretty soon, Sarah found herself crying out her second bondage orgasm of the afternoon, at which point Natalie had stuffed a ballgag in her mouth, pulled the straps nice and tight, and then locked it in place too. "All to make sure that only Prince Charming can rescue you," Natalie had joked, while turning the bullet back down to 'low' and leaving Sarah at a hot simmer. Just being left alone like this had almost been enough for Sarah to get off again.

And then she heard the door open.

Sarah clenched around the dildo as Ryan walked into the room, still rock-hard from Natalie's ministrations and now very focused on the ridiculously sexy girl tied up on the bed in front of him. He quickly realized what Natalie had been talking about; he wasn't going to get very far without the key she'd given him. He also realized that Sarah had been like this since Natalie had sent him the photo on her phone, which was before he even walked over here. No wonder she was whimpering so much.

Ryan smiled and closed the door behind him, pondering what he wanted to do to her first. He set the checklist down on the dresser, noticing the pile of hastily-discarded clothes next to the hamper: Sarah's typical black tank top and black jeans, of course, probably right where Natalie had tossed them across the room, just like she had with his own clothing.

His eyes drifted over the toys that Natalie had laid out for him to use, starting with the pump bottle of lube. There was a plug-in wand vibrator, a small butt plug, and a medium-sized vibrating dildo that looked well-loved, although he could see that Sarah's cunt was already full of something else that looked much larger. There was a pair of clover-style clamps and a small pile of clothespins for torturing nipples and other sensitive bits. And for the full range of sensation play, the toy collection was rounded out by a piece of fake fur, a riding crop, and a pair of leather gloves with short spikes embedded in the palms and fingers.

But more importantly, there was a girl to be played with. Ryan moved to the bed and knelt between Sarah's splayed knees, inspecting Natalie's rope work. The scent of Sarah's arousal struck him as he played with the lock on the belt, causing her to whine as he bumped the dildo around. He laughed and slowly ran both hands up Sarah's tight stomach, fingers spread out and tickling her sides lightly before his palms reached her breasts.

Sarah tried to twist and turn as much as she could to get away from her assailant. For a moment, she panicked: if he didn't have the key, then he wasn't supposed to be here! Why hadn't he unlocked anything yet? His hands grabbed her tits, fingers pinching her nipples hard enough to make her squeal. She felt his weight on her hips as he leaned into her, one hand continuing to play with a nipple roughly while the other made its way up her chest, circling her neck and gently squeezing over the rope. Her mind went wild, torn between the incredible arousal of the situation and the fear of not knowing who was playing with her body and whether it was even the right person. Fingers traced the rubber ball in her mouth, then ran along the strap holding it in place. The hand pinching her nipples suddenly stopped, and she felt him shift his weight around before leaving the bed completely.

Ryan jumped off the bed, looking for the key where he'd left it among the pile of toys. His cock ached, and as much as he wanted to take his time and enjoy teasing Sarah some more, he also wanted to get his dick sucked, now. As he picked up the key, the shiny clover clamps caught his eye, and he took them as well, jingling them as he moved back to the bed. He grabbed Sarah's short hair in one hand and pulled her head forward, eliciting exactly the surprised grunt he wanted and exposing the lock stuck through the hasp of the ballgag. He managed to slide the key into the lock, popping it open with a twist and removing it from the buckle. The buckle itself took a little more coordination, but eventually he popped the gag out of Sarah's mouth with a wet sucking sound.

Sarah took her first full breath in what felt like hours, and the combination of the rush of oxygen and the relief that the key had been used made her slightly dizzy. Before she could think about forming words, though, her playmate gripped one nipple firmly and slipped a clamp on top of it. The pain flashed behind her eyes and she yelped in surprise. The other nipple was similarly adorned seconds later, and the endorphin rush followed almost immediately. Sarah put her head back and half-moaned, half-screamed. She felt the mattress shift, and then a heavy weight landed right on top of her chest, spiking the pain in her nipples. Then he grabbed her hair and tilted her head forward again. She gasped, and suddenly a very hard cock slid into her mouth. Instinctively she closed her lips around the shaft and pressed her tongue against the underside. Sarah wasn't sure if the resulting moan was his or hers, but having her mouth taken like this was unbelievably hot.

Ryan knew he wasn't going to last long. Natalie had almost gotten him to come with one lick, and Sarah's enthusiasm couldn't be any higher, given her current state of restraint. Holding her by the hair and fucking himself in and out of her mouth, hearing her high-pitched moans with every thrust, he quickly hit the point of no return. He pulled out of Sarah's mouth, lifted his hips, and groaned as he finished himself off with his hand. A huge burst of come shot out, hitting Sarah in the chin, coating her neck and dripping into her mouth. The second sprayed across her chest, followed by a third before he milked out the last few drops.

The first splash of hot come pushed Sarah over the edge. The vibrator on her clit was relentless, her cunt was stuffed full, her nipples hurt like hell from the clamps, she was tied up and helpless, and an unknown stranger had just used her mouth to get off and blown his load all over her face and tits. She took a huge breath and arched her back, screaming out her release as she tasted him.

Ryan stood over her like that for a moment, watching her strain against the ropes and come underneath him. His come ran off her chin and down her neck, and he reached out with his free hand to scoop up a drop from her face and push it into her mouth where she eagerly sucked it off his finger. The sight of it dripping off the clover clamps, over her nipples and down the sides of her breasts was dirty and erotic in the best possible way. If he hadn't just come all over her, he was sure he'd be bursting right now from the visual.

Sarah felt him playing with the belt again, and the tension holding the dildo in place was released. It slowly fell out of her, and she whined, immediately missing the sensation of being forcibly stuffed and wanting nothing more than to be filled again. The cloth tape holding the bullet vibe over her clit was ripped off next, and despite the pain she was grateful both for the low-stick adhesive and the fact that she'd shaved herself clean this morning. Finally, the clamps were removed with at least some amount of care, and she yelped as the blood rushed back into her extra-sensitive nipples.

As he slid the dildo out of her cunt, Ryan inhaled her scent and was struck with the powerful desire to go down on her. After setting the rest of the toys aside, he climbed between her open legs again and bent down, teasing her clit momentarily before dipping lower and spearing his tongue into her entrance. Sarah gasped "yes!" and tried to press her hips up into him, but was unable to move much because of the ropes holding her legs open, and he chuckled at her efforts as he feasted on her juices.

Sarah had barely had time to come down from her previous orgasm when he'd started going down on her. Her cunt tried to clench around his tongue, but no matter how much she whined and twisted, he steadfastly refused to play with her clit. It felt amazing, even if it wasn't going to get her off, and helpless as she was to do anything about it, she started to relax into the sensation of being teased and played with. Her mind drifted, dreaming of a room full of guys with hard cocks, ready and waiting to take advantage of her. But then a loud buzzing sound filled the room, dragging her back to reality. The tongue in her cunt disappeared, and the hard plastic head of her wand vibrator was pressed against her clit, making her shriek at the intense change of sensation.

"Welcome back," he said, followed by a deep, sinister laugh as the vibrator was pulled away as fast as it had arrived. "Let's play a little game."

"A g-game?" Sarah gasped.

"Yes, here's how it works." Ryan slipped two fingers into Sarah and curled them upwards, finding her G-spot. "I'm going to tease you, and that's going to get me hard again. And then when I'm done teasing you, I'm going to slide my bare cock into this very wet and inviting cunt." Sarah immediately clenched down around his fingers and moaned loudly. "In fact, I think I'll fill it with a nice big load of come, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it." He pressed the vibrator down against her clit again while continuing to work her G-spot with his fingers, pushing Sarah rapidly up a peak.

"No! No! You can't!" she moaned, trying uselessly to drive his fingers further into her.

"I can't?" he said, pulling his fingers out and taking the vibrator away at the same time. "I don't think you actually have any say in the matter, do you?" Sarah whined, but he didn't touch her, and her climax fell away. "You're completely powerless here. I can do anything I want to you. I can make you come," he said, laying the vibrator against her again, "or I can make you not come. Don't you want to come?"

"Fuck, yes, I want to come so bad, I want it..."

"Think about how good this hard cock is going to feel inside you," he said, sliding his fingers back in and adding a third. "I'm going to fill your tight little cunt while you're tied up on this bed, and I'm going to make you come so hard on my cock." Every time he bottomed out with his fingers, Sarah moaned higher and higher. "Your helpless little cunt is going to get filled with cock, isn't it? Just like you wanted." She was right on the edge now, and he slowed down and took the vibrator away for a few seconds, making her cry out in frustration, before pressing it back down and attacking her G-spot with his fingers. "Show me what you're going to do when I spray my come inside this tight hole. Protest all you want, but you're going to milk me for every last drop. Go ahead. Come for me right now."

"No no no NO OH GOD!" Sarah crushed Ryan's fingers so tightly he couldn't move them for a second, but he held the wand against her while she thrashed and climaxed. As soon as he felt her pass her peak and start to come down, he pulled his fingers out of her, turned off the wand and dropped it on the bed. His cock had been hard for several minutes, listening to her moan and protest under his teasing, and he wanted nothing more than to be inside her. He lined himself up and slid into her, the sudden intrusion causing her to tighten up and changing her moans of relief into a scream.

Ryan pulled back and slammed into her a second time before settling into a rhythm and starting to fuck her in earnest. "God you feel so good. So hot, and so slick. So tied up and helpless for me to fuck." Sarah's screaming threatened to drown out anything he was saying, but he kept up the dirty talk, trying to push all of her humiliation buttons. "You're so filthy, lying here covered in my come like this. But you're so wet for my cock. You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" He grabbed her hips and thrust deeply, pounding her with short strokes and losing himself in the sensation of finally being buried inside her.

He thought about all the times he'd fantasized about having sex with Sarah over the years. Overwhelmed with the feeling of finally making those dreams a reality, Ryan felt his own climax start to build up. Sarah had been riding out his onslaught, rolling her head back and forth and occasionally muttering 'no' while clenching around his cock on every stroke and gushing around him. She heard his grunting change to a groan, calling out his impending orgasm, and she began to moan quietly.

"Please... no... please don't... please don't come inside me... so dirty... please, no..."

Ryan's eyes flew open as he heard Sarah's pleading and recognized the code word. Suddenly reminded of the highlights Natalie had added to the 'green' list, he leaned back, grabbing one breast with his hand and pinching Sarah's nipple hard, making her scream. "Fuck! Gonna come. Gonna come... in you... fill you... fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His screams began to match hers, and when the first bit of come shot from his cock, she came, hard. Ryan hilted himself and pumped his load deep into her, and Sarah squeezed him for all she was worth. They rode out their climaxes together, until Ryan collapsed on top of her, both of them panting for breath.

Without thinking, Ryan lifted his head and smashed his lips against Sarah's, kissing her forcefully and deeply, feeling her respond in kind. His cock twitched and he ground his hips against her, sliding slightly in and out as he did so. Two orgasms in short succession had taken their toll, though. Breaking off their kiss, he leaned back, pulling out of her, and climbed off the bed. He spotted the ballgag where he'd left it, and reached up to Sarah's mouth to run his fingers across her lips. She sucked his fingers into her mouth and hummed happily, but after a moment he grabbed her jaw and pulled her mouth open.

"Well. This has been fun, but it's time to pack you up again for the next guy."

Sarah whimpered in alarm and tried to say something, but Ryan held her jaw open and stuffed the red rubber ball back into her mouth. He dropped the straps behind her head, then grabbed her hair and tilted her head forward, threading one strap through the buckle before sticking the lock through the hasp and clicking it shut. Sarah keened into the gag and thrashed about on the bed, helpless to stop Ryan from locking her up and leaving her there.

Ryan moved down to the foot of the bed, finding all of the various pieces he wanted and arranging them in easy reach. "Don't worry, I've been briefed on how to put you away when I'm done." He picked up the vibrating dildo first, turning it on and sliding it into Sarah's cunt. Then he dropped his head and stuck out his tongue to lick at her clit. Sarah's abs contracted and she screamed into her gag while Ryan ate her for a second time, lapping at her clit with broad strokes while fucking her with the vibrator.

Within a few minutes Sarah began to beg incoherently. The tongue on her clit redoubled its assault, and despite the plethora of orgasms she'd already experienced, with her favorite toy inside her she began to come uncontrollably. As soon as she did, though, the vibe was pulled out of her and replaced with the larger dildo from before. Sarah realized with horror what was about to happen, but the force of her orgasm and the gag in her mouth prevented her from protesting. With her hips tilted back like this, that giant cock being shoved all the way to the very back of her cunt was going to trap all of his come inside her. She didn't even hear the click of the lock being closed on the belt over her own screams, but she knew she'd been trapped here like she was at the beginning of the afternoon.