Careful What You Wish For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears started to stream from the corners of her eyes as Sarah realized what she'd become: a come-soaked and come-filled sex toy, tied up and helpless at the mercy of her captors, forced to withstand an uncountable number of her own orgasms, a series of unforgiving toys locking in place and keeping her holes stretched full.

It was exactly what she'd wanted. She clenched around the dildo again and felt the first flutter of a fresh orgasm already beginning to build up.

------

Ryan slumped in a chair and gratefully took a big drink from the glass of water Natalie handed him. She'd brought his clothes out to the living room, stacked neatly in a pile on the couch, which was when he realized that he was still completely naked. Natalie looked hungrily at his half-hard cock, still shiny from Sarah's cunt. Ryan saw her expression and laughed.

"You sure you don't want me to clean you up?" she said.

"If you do that I'm going to want to go back in there and fuck Sarah again. Or you," he winked.

"Fuck. I'm so worked up right now I'm tempted to take you up on that. But I promised Sarah I wouldn't. Today is about her," although she pouted as she said it.

Ryan chuckled. "Any time, Nat. Oh, speaking of Sarah, you'll need this back." He opened his fist and showed her the key.

"Thanks, but you can just leave that on the table." Natalie grinned and pulled the thin silver chain around her neck, showing him the copy of the key she'd been holding on to. Suddenly her eyes got wide. "Wait, you mean you locked her back up?"

"You said to leave her just like I found her."

Natalie laughed. "Oh you're evil. She's probably out of her mind right now. I'm going to have to get her off a bunch more times."

"You poor thing. But, uh, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Oh! Right! Go ahead home and shower, change, relax, whatever. I'm going to go untie Sarah and do aftercare with her for a bit," she said with a wink. "Whenever you're ready, head over to the bar and get us a table, and then text me to let me know where you are. We'll get cleaned up and meet you over there eventually."

"Great. Can do."

Natalie watched Ryan get dressed, still obviously thinking about sucking his cock one more time. Instead, she gave him a quick kiss and ushered him out the front door, heading back inside to Sarah's room.

Sarah whined when she heard the door open, but Natalie's voice was immediately both comforting and taunting at the same time. "I see somebody got used hard and put away wet, hm?" she purred. Natalie puttered around the room for a minute or two before finally kneeling on the bed and reaching for the lock on the ballgag. Sarah gasped for air as Natalie took the gag out of her mouth, and then blinked several times as she removed the blindfold as well.

"Holy fuck, Nat, that was the hottest thing that MMPH--!" Sarah was cut off by Natalie turning around and throwing her leg over Sarah's head, dropping her bare cunt onto her friend's mouth. Sarah opened her mouth and immediately got a mouthful of Natalie's come, lapping it up with her tongue.

"I've been teasing myself for fucking ever listening to you two go at it, so be a good girl and get me off while I untie you." Natalie unlocked the belt and pulled the dildo out of Sarah's cunt, and when she saw the remains of Ryan's come leaking out, she grinned and ducked her head down to clean it up. Several minutes later, Natalie's tongue set off the orgasm that Sarah had been close to ever since Ryan had locked her back up, which in turn pushed Natalie over the edge, and the two of them moaned through their simultaneous orgasms. Eventually, Natalie lifted her hips off Sarah's mouth, only partially satisfied.

"Damn, Nat. Get me out of these ropes and I'll do you for real."

"Sounds like a deal to me."

------

Ryan headed back to his apartment, dropped his clothes in the laundry hamper, and took a shower. The hot water felt amazing, but as the memories of his afternoon started to play across his mind he felt himself getting hard again. Fucking Sarah like that had been every bit as good as he'd dreamed it would be. Natalie had been right: he was exactly the kind of kinky bastard that really got off on a scene like that. And the fact that Sarah got off on it so hard made it even more intense.

He dried off and wrapped a towel around himself, went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and headed back to his room to get dressed. The 'nice date' clothes he'd picked out before were still lying on the bed where he'd left them. The second part of the party seemed like a more appropriate use for those clothes than the first part had, so he got dressed and checked his hair in the mirror.

On the way to the bar, he thought back to the question he'd asked Natalie: how was Sarah going to take all this? What would she think when she found out it was him that had been playing with her all afternoon? And when was Natalie going to tell her? Well, he'd figure it all out soon enough. The bar was busy when he got there, so he put his name on the waiting list and texted Natalie.

"waiting for table, hanging out at bar. see you whenever"

Halfway through his beer, Ryan looked over his shoulder just as Natalie and Sarah walked in. Natalie spotted him, and said something in Sarah's ear before guiding her towards the bar. Trying to play it cool, Ryan turned his attention to the TVs behind the bar and waited for them to come find him. It was only a couple seconds later when he heard Natalie laughing, so he turned around again and saw Sarah with her eyes wide open and her hand over her mouth, and Natalie doubled over in laughter. Sarah turned to Natalie and slapped her on the shoulder, but Ryan didn't hear what she said. He smiled and walked over to them, watching Sarah's expression turn to a grin.

"Hey there," he said, as casually as he could muster.

"Hey, yourself."

Sarah held his look for a moment, and then she launched herself at him, wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Thank you."

"You're thanking me? I should be thanking you. Or maybe we should both be thanking Natalie."

"I'll say. You both owe me big time for this."

"And you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?" said Sarah.

"No I would not! Here, this is yours. You might want to double check the text messages." Natalie handed Sarah's phone back to her. Sarah looked nervously at Ryan, who took his phone out of his pocket and waved it at her with a grin. She opened the messaging app on her phone, and her eyes flew open. Ryan's phone chirped at the same time, and he looked to see what it was.

"Just for the record, I took the liberty of sending along both the 'before' and 'after' photos," Natalie said. "You won't do anything stupid with those, will you Ryan?" Sarah gasped, and then looked first at Natalie, and then at Ryan, and then down at his phone.

"What? And risk the wrath of either of you? Hell no," he said, grinning as the photo finished downloading. "Those are going somewhere very safe."

"Good boy," Natalie laughed. Sarah covered her hand with her mouth again.

"Ryan? Table for three for Ryan?" The host came over to where they were standing, and Ryan waved at him.

"Well, that's my cue," Natalie said.

"What?" said both Ryan and Sarah simultaneously.

"You're not going to stick around?" asked Ryan.

"Nah, I think you two have plenty to talk about without me. Enjoy dinner, I'll catch you later." She started to turn for the exit, but stopped herself. "Oh! One more thing. I nearly forgot." Natalie put her hands behind her neck and unclasped the necklace she was wearing, withdrawing a small metal key from her cleavage and handing the whole thing to Ryan. "You'll need this."

Ryan mouth fell open, and he watched Natalie walk away, laughing. "Is this what I think it is?"

Sarah blushed bright red and bit her lip, dropping her eyes to the floor before stepping close to Ryan. "Well, you know... I'm going to need someone to unlock me and put me to bed tonight, and Nat thought you might be up for it."

Ryan smiled and put his arm around her waist. "Oh, I definitely am. My apologies," he said to the host, "it seems we only need a table for two tonight."