Careful What You Wish For: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How the hell are we going to get to my suite without being noticed?' But the pleasure she was experiencing from Alene's soft full breasts soon overcame her anxiety. Suzie felt some gentle pressure against her face. She pulled away and looked closely at Alene.

"Are you getting even bigger?" She gasped, not sure whether her mind was playing tricks on her.

"I am, don't you like it? thought you loved big ones" Alene felt around Suzie's pole, she noticed it was getting bigger still.

"Want to cum love?"

Suzie was just about to answer when the driver called out over his shoulder.

"We're here," Alene reached into her pocket and pulled out her credit card, "Take 20% for yourself and have a great night."

Alene looked at Suzie as the taxi drove off, "So, are you going to take me to your lair miss spider?"

"Of course sweetie!"

As they moved toward the private lift to take them to the upper floors, Suzie hesitated. A thought had entered her mind.

'No, it's not possible!' She thought to herself. She wanted to ask something but was inhibited by the enormity of the answer if it turned out that it could be done. Alene, sensing Suzie wanted something waited patiently. The elevator doors closed behind them and emboldened by the privacy the small space engendered, Suzie suddenly blurted out. "This magic of yours. Can you take all of me inside?" She trailed off embarrassed.

'Don't be so stupid Suzie!' Suzie thought to herself feeling a little silly. 'There have to be limits.'

Alene gazed calmly at the over sexed Futa, "Look at me Suzie," Alene said and used her hand to gently lift the girl's chin, "believe me Suzie, I've taken bigger than you love. I'd love to take you but let's first get out of the lift, it can wait this long right?"

Suzie saw Alene's lips move, she heard the words clearly enough but the reality didn't immediately register. She just stared at Alene open mouthed. The lift reached its destination and the doors opened onto the main room of the suite. Suzie walked out in a daze, had she heard correctly? She turned to face Alene, tears welling up in her eyes. "Alene, don't tease me. I've always been huge, even before puberty I was too big to have any kind of satisfying penetrative sex. I augmented myself as a strange kind of way to give myself pleasure denied by my size. Now you are telling me that you can take all of me. That I won't be a virgin anymore? Please, don't tell me things that can't be done..."

"Wow Suzie, I can't believe what you're telling me, you never experienced full penetrative sex? As I just told you love, I've had much bigger than you. I have magic, but I get the feeling you aren't a believer, am I right?" she winked at Suzie.

"Alene, please, enough with this magic mumbo jumbo, I don't think card tricks will help you take me all the way," Suzie protested, tears started to form in her eyes again.

"There, there girl, I didn't know the subject is so sensitive." Alene went on to hug Suzie, their breasts pressing together, "I'll prove my word is my bond Suzie, let's get back to it."

Alene stood in front of Suzie ad slowly removed her torn top, she didn't have a bra on and her massive jugs spilled against her flat belly. Alene's breasts wobbled and jiggled as she deliberately pulled down on her pants and dropped them to the flood, revealing a pair of smooth long legs, between them a rather large cock and a pair of massive balls.

Regaining some of her composure, Suzie began to look on Alene more appreciatively. She reached down and untied the ribbon securing her cock to her leg in a slow sensual manner. She then enticingly unwound her now near 2.6 meter long penis and reached up to place it over Alene's shoulders. She then pulled her closer to herself by tugging Alene towards her with her cock.

"How about helping my boobies out of their confinement Alene?" She whispered huskily, a big smile shining through her still wet cheeks. As she spoke she placed her hand under the big balls of the seductress pressed up close to her.

"Ooh! I bet you can cum loads and loads and loads..." She cooed gently.

"Loads is an understatement Suzie, but I'll let you find that out by yourself," Alene reached out and placed her hands along Suzie's shaft, "Right now, you look like you need more attention than me, but it seems even my breasts are too small for your beast, won't you say?"

Suzie nodded in agreement, suddenly she noticed Alene's breasts. at first, she had to rub her eyes to make sure she's seeing right and to her amazement she was, Alene's breasts were growing right before of her eyes. Suzie gasped as Alene's bosom expanded, forcing her to step backwards away from her new lover. Their growth was relentless.

'They just kept on getting bigger and bigger!' Suzie marveled to herself.

Alene kept enlarging her breasts in a slow, controlled, way. Certain now of Suzie's attention. They became shaped like zeppelins, their lower slopes never touching the floor, offering her now stiff cock the most amazing flesh fest Suzie could ever have imagined. Eventually after what seemed like an age but was about 20 minutes.

Suzie had backed up to the wall, frantically getting herself as hard as she could by pumping the base of her cock with massive 50 cm jerks of both hands. Alene pulled her 3 meter jutting cleavage apart, Suzie walked slowly forward, struggling to hold her over straining leviathan of a penis horizontal so as to plunge it into the sweat sheened crevasse of Alene's cleavage.

"Big enough now Suzie?" Alene asked with a giggle. "Or do you want me to get bigger?"

Suzie felt faint. She never imagined that a cleavage would ever be big enough to take her horizontally. She thrust her 2.6 meter stiff cock into the soft, yielding flesh luxuriating in the way Alene's breasts closed around the whole length of her shaft.

"Oh my Alene my darling! This is beyond words. I cannot believe you are doing this for me! Oh! oh! oh! If only you knew the pleasure you are giving me! I'm going to pump into your gorgeous titties until I can't give you any more!"

Alene smiled as a small moan escaped her lips, Suzie's cock felt warm and firm as it rubbed against her boobs, "I can't wait for you to pump them Suzie, just save some of that stamina for my pussy, you can't see it right now but can I let you in on a secret?"

Suzie felt intrigued, "Of course I can sweetie, when you are this big you learn how to be discrete."

Alene looked her straight in the eyes and whispered in a seductive voice, "My pussy is dripping wet just for you..."

Suzie smiled at the compliment. 'If only Alene could take all of me down there this would surely be the best night of my life.' Suzie thought dreamily. Trying to imagine what it would be like to have her massive length inside a warm, wet tight pussy.

Alene wasted no time, using her hands to hold her boobs around Suzie's cock she pushed forwards until she felt her nipples touching Suzie's abdomen. Having such a massive pole rubbing against her breasts was getting her extremely turned on.

Suzie groaned loudly. Normally it took literally hours to get this stiff but somehow this mega titted goddess had gotten her harder than even the time when she won the Miss MegaCock contest. Her cock was so hard it hurt! She felt sure that she was past 2.6 meters long. She had always been bugged that she could never get past 2 .59 and a bit but the way her cock ached she was sure she was there.

"Oh darling! I'm sure I'm the biggest I've ever been!" She gasped as Alene cradled her cock from over two meters away in her colossal bust.

"I'm not kidding sweetie! I've never felt as turned on as I do now. Why my cock is hurting I'm so turned on, I feel as though you have stretched me longer, fatter, stiffer than I've ever been!"

"And is that a bad thing?" Alene asked with a grin on her face, she moved and shifted her breasts, bringing Suzie's tip up until it was just in front of her face while the rest of it rested deep in Alene's pillowy cleavage.

"Mind if I taste you?"

"Ugh! Oh Alene! Please do! It's SO rare I find a partner who wants my size, let alone desires to spend the time I need to get stiff. I haven't had a blow job for so, so long..."

Alene tried to estimate the beast of a cock before her, it was clear that Suzie was too thick for a simple blowjob. Alene decided she should do her best to make Suzie feel great, she opened her mouth and placed a kiss at the very tip, it wasn't just any kiss but a long, wet, passion filled kiss.

Suzie almost passed out at the attention Alene was giving her 13.97 cm diameter shaft. The way she was teasing the glans of her penis head was sending spasms of intense pleasure surging along her cock and straight up into her brain. She realized that Alene was the best she had ever had sex with. Compared to what she was experiencing now Suzie felt the others were just after her so as they could brag they had gone with the biggest penis in the world. She had never been attended to like this. Everyone before Alene that she could remember had made Suzie feel uncomfortable about her size. They had complained about a lack of intimacy because to service her properly meant being more than 2 meters away and then there was at least the two hours of stroking and caressing her monster flesh pole that it took to get her really stiff, let alone the time to make her feel like she wanted to have sex with them at all. Suzie sighed to herself and cried out.

"Oohh! Alene! My absolute darling! Don't stop, don't you dare stop! This is wonderful! No one has ever taken this much trouble to pleasure me before!"

"Trouble?" Alene asked between kissed and licks, she had no intent of stopping until Suzie unloads on her face, her past experience taught her to make sure her lover is the first one to cum in order for sex to be amazing.

Suzie felt herself slowly forcing her seed up the length of her now over stretched cock. She was panting with the anticipation of releasing her first load.

"Ugh! Oh! Ooh! Alene sweetie! I can feel my cum rising! Keep pleasuring me darling so I can really build up some volume. I'm gonna cum so hard I'll drench you. I didn't win Miss MegaCock by being light on force or volume. Ugh, it's coming up slowly honey, hold on, it takes a little time but It's worth the wait, damn, sometimes being so big means we have to wait for things to arrive!"

Suzie's words fell on Alene's ears, she wanted to see and feel the massive behemoth between her breasts explode, she was curious to see what Suzie could do, Alene doubled her pace and squeezed her boobs harder to further stimulate the Moaning Suzie.

The cock size queen responded to the barrage of intense passion by letting herself go to the lust coursing through her cock and body. The veins of her massive penis began to bulge dangerously as her heart reacted to the demands of Alene's tongue and lips as she licked and teased her overly swollen purple head. Suzie was so stiff that she was now struggling to stop her over augmented fuck pole from springing up out of Alene's now slippery, sweat drenched bosom and smacking against the light fitting hanging down from the high ceiling. She grasped her hands tighter around her cock and concentrated on keeping it in between the huge silkiness of Alene's breasts so as to stop it popping itself vertically out of the near 3 meter cleavage squashed up against her torso. As Suzie felt the blood pulsing through the veins under her hands it drove her even further into the state of passion she was experiencing and the dull ache of her iron erection became more intense. She knew she was at her biggest ever. For a moment she wished someone could measure her because she was certain she had stretched a few more centimeters but Alene's skillful attention soon had her nearing her first ejaculation.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Not far away now sweetest Alene! Not, not, not..."

"I can see love, and feel as well," Alene jiggled her breasts to push Suzie even farther down the line to the inevitable explosion.

"Please, cum, I need to feel you covering my face, explode for me..." Alene half bagged and went back to working on the massive pole.

"The problem with being so large, Alene my wonderful lover, is that I have to concentrate very hard. Otherwise I can ejaculate prematurely or just badly. I need to build up the pressure, both emotionally and physically. You have NO idea how much I want to drench you with my cum! And I'm going to, it's getting close now, I can barely stop myself from letting..."

Suzie knew it wouldn't be long. She could feel the column of her seed approaching the end of her cock. She fought to hold back the spasm which would force the large volume of semen out over Alene. She raised her head, tilting it backwards, a look of intense emotion and concentration on her face. She became aware of her panting and took control of her breathing. Fighting an almost overwhelming urge to let go, Suzie concentrated on making sure that when she released, she would put all her energy and strength into pumping her load out of her now 2.6 plus long meter cock.

"Are you coming love?" Alene wondered.

"Almost there! Almost there. Ohhh. YES! YES! YES! YES!" Screamed Suzie as she felt her body being wracked by muscular spasms as she forced her warm, thick, white semen out of her cock. At each contraction she groaned with effort. She knew she was at her best, keeping her eyes closed she pumped repeatedly until she felt her colossal penis empty. She opened her eyes, not sure of what she would see as she had no idea if Alene would stand in the way of the jet of cum.

To Suzie's surprise at the tip of her cock stood a white colored version of Alene, her face completely covered in potent cum. In all the mess over Alene's face Suzie tried to recognize a facial expression, to her surprise, a pink tongue appeared where Alene's mouth should have been and scooped up the cum surrounding her red, lushes lips into her mouth. Alene's lips formed a smile,

"A small load but you taste amazing love."

"Well Alene dearest, I spent all my time augmenting my penis. The problem with developing huge balls is that there is NO way of hiding them! And I do occasionally like to dress up in sexy clothes. Being this big is hard enough to disguise as it is. With a pair of beach balls I wouldn't be able to walk! I might not produce much volume wise but none the less it seems to please you!"

"Please me? I can't wait to get some more, you've really turned me on girl."

Alene took a step back and released Suzie's cock from her boobs, Suzie could swear they were shrinking.

"Mind if I grow a little too love?" Alene asked, her cock pulsated gently.

Suzie looked down at Alene's member. "Be careful sweetie, I'm very small down there, I can't take a big cock and I damage easily, it's all down to over developing my penis. Don't get me wrong, I adore being roughened but please, be gentle!"

"Don't worry Suzie, I have no intention to hurt you, I just want to stretch out a bit."

And with that Suzie noticed Alene's breasts were back to their former size, they were still huge, but Suzie had no idea how Alene hid her cock with them. Alene's face and hair were still soaked with Suzie's cum as she reached out her nether regions, her cock dangled a little lower than her knees, Suzie wondered how big Alene would get.

Alene's hands reached the base of her cock, it was limp and smooth, she used her hands to pull the tip up. Once the tip was in her hand she stated squeezing it with one hand while the other went to her balls, the massive orbs rested in an overstretched sack, she massaged and rubbed them, savoring the electric shocks that filled her mind.

Suzie noticed Alene's cock slowly becoming stiffer and fuller, before too long the pole became so thick that Alene couldn't support it with only one hand anymore and her other hand left her balls to try and circle the thick shaft but to no avail.

As Alene pumped her cock ever larger, Suzie grasped her still iron hard shaft at arm's length and started to masturbate. Her mind was overflowing with lust. She had never imagined such a creature could exist. She wondered just how big Alene would get. She found the thought of someone bigger than her intensely erotic

"Don't stop Alene sweetie! I want, I NEED to see how big a penis can be!"

Suzie looked on as Alene used her magic to engorge her penis to ever greater size. As the temptresses cock expanded in a slow steady motion, which Alene instinctively knew would drive Suzie wild with anticipation Suzie felt a massive surge of lust run through her body with all the subtlety of a pile driver. Alene's penis was expanding at a rate Suzie could only wonder at.

"Wow Alene, you get big so fast! It takes me 2 hours to pump myself up really hard! But look at you. Oh my you are so turning me on, I've just got to jerk off to this!"

Suzie leant back against the wall and still grasping her oversized fuck rod she continued to pump herself frantically, hoping to stretch herself even bigger. She knew from the ache that she must be, right now, the biggest she had ever been. Panting heavily with lust as the blood coursed through out her body. She watched transfixed as Alene stretched past 2 meters.

"Just how big are you going to get sweetie?"

She gasped breathlessly, her jacking becoming ever more energetic as Alene kept stretching her cock ever longer and thicker. Suzie closed her eyes and savored the moment, Alene was pushing all her buttons and she hadn't even touched her yet. She inhaled deeply, taking in the pungent smell of musk and held her breath.

Alene deliberately moved her hands up and down her hardening shaft. she felt every bump along its surface as she repeated the motion. she kept her eyes closed, thinking of the woman next to her, she was already as big as Suzie,

"How much bigger is she going to get?"

Suzie felt rather than thought the words as she concentrated on forcing as much blood into her mammoth flesh pole as she could. After what felt like an eternity, Suzie felt her cock reach its peak, she exhaled and slowly opened her eyes. Before her stood the cock she knew and loved. Still forcing it down to a near horizontal position with all her strength but she was so turned on it arced upwards over its length with the glans finishing at least a meter above her forehead. The 2.6 plus meter long pole was rock hard with anticipation. She turned her head to look at Alene, her mouth opened, and an expression of amazement spread across her face. Alene's behemoth cock was even bigger than hers!

"My god, how can you be so big?"

She gasped in wonder.

Alene flexed her cock hard. The veins along the rod bulged as more and more blood rushed into the quivering flash, she moaned deeply, her right hand playing with her nipples while her left hand glided along the top of her meat, the sight before Suzie was absurd, such a tiny, delicate hand on top of a giant cock. Suzie stared open mouthed, looking first at Alene's pulsing member back to hers and then back again. She soon started to note the differences. All those years of development had ensured a symmetry of the veins under the skin that had won her more than the MMC title, where as Alene's massive colossus had veins writhing around her shaft almost like a riot. The central vein was bulging up several centimeters from the top of the shaft and Suzie wondered just how Alene could keep pumping in such a massive volume of blood.

Alene not only had length, but the girth of her penis was huge. There was no way she could even begin to place her delicate hands around it's circumference. Suzie idly reckoned she must be at least 20 cm in diameter and gave no signs of getting smaller. As Alene kept growing bigger and bigger, her massive member shrugging off gravity as it stretched out, like her bosom, horizontally in front of her Suzie felt the beginnings of a shiver of the most intense lust she had ever felt growing inside of her. She wasn't jealous of Alene's ever growing cock, she just wondered at the intensity of pleasure of being so much bigger than she was could give Alene. In between the bursts of lewd feelings she also marveled at the magic that allowed Alene to be so small in everyday circumstances but could be summoned at any time to push her size and pleasure to unimaginable intensities.