Careful What You Wish For: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
271 Followers

Alene loved this moment, the moment right before things get really hot and wet. She had let Nicky fuck her in the past, and it was great. But the girl before her, this Suzie, she was bigger than Nicky, much bigger, and she wasn't even using magic yet. Alene knew that wanted, no, needed to conquer Suzie's beast. She struggled to reach around and below her cock to feel her balls, they were full, she slid lower until her hand found what she was looking for, her small, tender lower lips. she was dripping wet with anticipation for what's to come.

Alene looked around to find the bed, once she found it she slowly turned her body towards it, making sure her cock won't hit anything on the way there. She almost made it but just as her turn was almost done her cock pulsated and jumped, knocking a lamp off of the nightstand and discharging a massive glob of precum against the wall. Suzie had watched Alene grow to past 4 meters. Perspiration poured from her forehead and dripped onto her thrusting breasts still being pushed up and out by her bra. Momentarily she felt the wetness trickle into the valley of her super sized bust. She felt she was in a surreal world. All her life she had never imagined she would be meet someone who promised so much.

As Alene turned so that her huge cock was now nearly touching the headboard of the bed which was pushed up against the wall of the large bedroom suite, the glans resting on the overstuffed pillows, her body at least 2 meters away from the end of the bed because of her magically enhanced size. Suzie knew her dreams were about to be answered. Alene bent forward and Suzie, grasping her solid, erect cock pulled it down so as to nuzzle the oozing head against the soft, pouting vaginal lips being offered by this temptress. As she slowly pushed against Alene's dampness she saw her lover's huge breasts spreading out to cover the whole bed, it was as if this girl was using them as massive pillows to rest upon. The sight sent an even more intense surge of electrical lust pounding through her and she thrust forward as Alene reached back with her delicate hands between her legs to grasp Suzie's meat and guide it into her perfectly formed pussy.

A soft moan escaped Alene's lips as Suzie started filling her, she loved the feeling of a giant cock entering her, pushing its way inside. suddenly, Suzie pushed hard, making Alene gasp.

"I know you want me Suzie, I want you too, but take it easy on me, you're very big and I need you to take me slowly."

Suzie heard Alene's soft moans and gasped back.

'Oh Alene sweetie! I'm not going to be rough with you! We both know at our size how easy it is to hurt each other or ourselves. You have me so aroused it's difficult to control myself! Why I do believe I'll cum very soon but after that we have all the time in the world to fuck ourselves silly! You feel so, so good, I so want to enter you with all of my cock. I think you can take all of me, but I'll be as slow and gentle as you want.'

Alene mumbled something that sounded like Latin to Suzie, "I want you so much Suzie, I want you to explode when you're all the way in me!"

And with those words Alene took a step back, taking a good 20 centimeters inside her with a low, deep, pleasurable moan. Suzie groaned in unison and as Alene pushed her butt back further onto her huge cock as Suzie took a hesitant step forward. She had never had more than about 30 cm of her member inside of anyone but right now she reckoned she was a meter into Alene's soft, tight wetness and as long as she was gentle, she could enter even more. Suzie was close to fainting with the pleasure that was coursing throughout her cock. Slowly, with little jerks, Suzie pushed in further and further.

'How is this my darling?' Suzie breathed gently. Every movement, every centimeter was sending tingling sensations and spasms of pleasure through her monster 2 .6 meter procreation pole. She was glad that Alene's tight vagina was surrounding her. If not, she was sure she would rupture something she was so hard! She felt her heart thumping in her chest, so powerfully it was making the vastness of her bosom quiver with each beat. Her penis was so engorged it hurt. She hadn't felt that ache since she was a teenager with a mere 45 cm long cock. She felt so good. This was the best night of her life! Slowly she shuffled forward, her massive member disappearing in front of her. After a good half hour of breathless panting she was so far in she could reach forward and caress Alene's firm, perfectly shaped buttocks.

"Not far now sweetie. I, you, this, it all feels fabulous! What a wonderful night you are giving me!" Suzie whispered huskily. Suddenly she felt her self control collapse. She knew she would explode very soon. She pushed the last 30 cm of her monster into Alene's wetness and for the first time of her life felt her balls press up against another person whilst making love.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I can't hold it in any longer! I'm going..." Suzie panted. She had been thrusting into Alene, her arms around Alene's slender waist, pulling herself as firmly against Alene's taught butt as she could. Knowing she should try to control her almost irresistible urge to ejaculate, Suzie continued to gently plunge her over engorged penis in and out of Alene in slow, controlled 30 cm deliberate thrusts. She felt her cock getting even stiffer as her heart pumped harder forcing her super sized, massively augmented cock so full of blood that the ache became a dull pain, so aroused and excited by the impossible feat that Alene was providing. She felt her seed being forced up the long urethra running up the center of her shaft. She knew she had been pouring out precum for the last 20 or so minutes as she had slowly pushed her impossibly long natural cock into Alene's feminine mound which had made the entry and long insertion a tight but intensely exciting time. As she immersed herself in the orgy of erotic pleasure that was pounding her senses, a thought entered her mind.

"I've got to try to keep control. I've just got to keep control! I need this so badly, so so badly..."

Alene was barely listening to what Suzie said. Having such a large, natural cock deep inside her inner temple was almost completely overwhelming her. It was by far the best experience Alene could imagine with anyone but her lover, Nadia. She rested her head on her soft, tender boobs and played with her rod. Alene knew the abused bed that supported her would become soaked very soon, but she didn't care. Her whole world was flooded with sensations, she felt everything, from the tip of her cock crashing the headboard, along the length of her pole to the point where it was wrapped in her gigantic, wobbling, yet delicate breasts, and down to her pussy, stretched by a perfect invader, she felt each and every millimeter of its length as it filled her to the brim. Alene lost her fight; her pussy was exploding against Suzie's pole. If Alene could look down between her breasts she would have seen a waterfall escaping her pussy and cascading down on the bed, but she was in the clutches of a monster orgasm.

Alene's orgasm didn't go unnoticed by Suzie,

"God, Alene, you're coming, I... I... I feel you around me."

The tunnel surrounding Suzie's pole contracted and pressed hard against every millimeter of the monster cock. Suddenly an understanding dawned on Suzie, she lost this battle, she is coming, right there and then.

Suzie tilted her head back, letting out a primal scream. If Alene wasn't in her own heaven she would have felt the massive rod in her exploding to its fullest, a moment before the cummy onslaught ensued. Just as Suzie's voice gave and silence almost took the place of her voice a low rumble filled the room, it came from Suzie's balls, and it felt to her like the biggest orgasm she ever had. Suzie knew her body well enough to brace herself for what's to come. First, she made sure her legs were planted strongly on solid ground. Next, she closed her eyes and focused, she knew she had a monster of an orgasm up her sleeve and wanted to make the best of it. Suzie tried to take a deep breath, but her body resisted and kept on taking sharp gallops of air to fuel her need. Suzie froze, listening to her body, waiting for it to give her a sign and it did.

Suzie was in tune with her body, the moment she felt the first contraction of her orgasm she flexed her PC muscle as hard as she could, the effect was immediate. She felt the cum rush up her shaft at unbelievable speeds, reaching her tip almost instantaneously before erupting into Alene with such an unbelievable force that she came down from her orgasmic heaven.

"I can feel you Suzie, you're really letting go... good girl." Alene's encouragement fell on deaf ears, Suzie was listening to her body so she could find the next contraction. the moment it arrived Suzie pressed like her life depended on it, the shot was so strong Alene screamed and orgasmed again, she felt the cum trying to launch her off of Suzie's cock. Luckily, her own pole was pressed against the headboard and she wasn't blasted off like a cum rocket. Suzie's pole backed and fired more strands of cum deep into Alene, each shot just as powerful as the last, and Alene felt them all...

"Wow, baby, you're amazing, I'm almost done, just a few more, just a few more..."

Suzie gasped frantically trying to get enough air into her lungs. Her titanic orgasm slowly faded, she knew it was over but was determined her last few spurts would be just as forceful as the first one. Alene came down from her orgasmic heaven, the first thing she felt were the last three blasts, they were massive compared to a regular load, but Suzie was no regular girl. Alene moved her hips to better position herself for the next round when she noticed something strange, the bed below her was, as always when she had sex. wet, but unlike always, she couldn't say it was soaked. She could feel Suzie's big load but it seemed like all her output remained inside Alene's hungry womb. She didn't have much time to dwindle on the thought because Suzie's voice grabbed her attention

"That was amazing Alene, I never thought I'd get a chance to fuck someone like you, let alone have my entire cock inside a living, flesh and blood, pussy, I'm exhausted, I have to rest."

Before Alene could protest her need for more, she felt Suzie's cock quickly sliding out of her, Suzie knew exactly what she was doing, she pulled just fast enough to arouse Alene into a final orgasm. her pussy flexed and pulsated just as the head left her gaping and cum started pouring out of a moaning Alene.

Suzie moved to the head of the bed, the only place Alene's quivering, soft boobs didn't cover and climbed onto the bed, she laid her body to rest, using Alene's gargantuan bosom as a pillow, it was warm and pillow soft, she felt the beats of Alene's still excited heart rushing the blood around her amazing body. Suddenly a deep slumber fell over her.

Suzie barely had time to close her eyes when she felt what seemed to be the world moving. She felt as if she was falling, the feeling jarred her out of her dreams, her eyes focused on Alene, she was at the foot of the bed, her cock so big it reached the other side of the room.

Suzie gasped, her tiredness forgotten. Even in her wildest imagination she had never thought that a penis could stretch past 3 meters, something she still longed for with her member but knew would kill her. The blood required to get an erection would be too much for her heart should she ever continue to grow her massive penis to that size. However Alene was much bigger than that.

The petite girl before her looked like something out of a cartoon, had Suzie seen such an image, a photograph or suchlike, she would have called it a fake right there and then. She rubbed her eyes to make sure her sight didn't deceive her, she hoped to open them and see the Alene she knew leaning against a fake plastic dick telling her it was the girls' new toy. As Suzie opened her eyes her grasp of reality became unhinged. Alene was as big as before, maybe even bigger. There was no trick, the Petite vixen was supporting a leviathan 5 meter cock and a pair of gargantuan balls to match. It took a short while for Suzie to come to terms with the sight. Open mouthed she noticed Alene was using everything she had to jerk herself off. Her hands were rubbing the very base of her cock while she thrusted her hips, smashing the head of her cock against the poor door that led to the hallway. It was as if the whole pole was alive with pleasure, Suzie watched enthralled as every now and then something seemed to distort the shaft as it pulsed up its colossal length. It reached the head which expanded to sizes Suzie had never seen before.

"Her head is thicker than me! Her whole wonderful cock is thicker than my body."

Suzie exclaimed to herself in disbelief. Suddenly She noticed a strange wave traveling up Alene's shaft. it took her a moment to understand what made the wave so peculiar, it was the fact that once it had passed up the shaft Alene's cock didn't return to its former size but stayed as big, Alene was again growing right before Suzie's eyes. When the wave reached the very tip of Alene's rod the most amazing thing happened, her cock smashed against the door, growing and growing. the sound of wood straining was heard for a moment but the cock kept pushing and pushing. With a strong crack Alene was in the hallway, growing bigger than Suzie ever imagined.

From deep inside her Suzie's vanity rose up and overwhelmed her. She was witnessing her deepest most lustful desires. She just had to be as big as Alene, she deserved to be as big as Alene. The temporary insanity of her lust made her shake uncontrollably as her still erect penis spurted cum in an uncontrolled reaction to her ambitions that she had never allowed herself to dwell upon.

"Please, Alene, please, please, PLEASE! Magic me! Make me as big as you are now! All my adult life I've worked so hard to be huge. I thought I was until I witnessed you demonstrating what being big really means..."

She tailed off, aware that she was still pumping semen from the end of her painfully hard cock. Normally composed, she had lost any sense of decorum and just wanted, needed her lust to be satiated by Alene's power to make her impossibly huge.

Alene shifted her body and her cock responded, going back into the room and then under the intense emotions that charged the room, smashed its huge obscenely sized glans against the ceiling. Alene looked at Suzie, straight into her eyes and smiled. Suzie watched as Alene let out a primal moan of pleasure, her cock pulsating wildly. Soon Suzie was immersed in a thick white goo, she struggled to sit upright as the level of semen climbed higher than the level of the bed.

"Of course Suzie love, anything you want!"

Came Alene's panting reply. Momentarily, Suzie wondered what was going to happen next. Then, just as she succumbed to her physical tiredness, a thrill ran through her as she tried to imagine the levels of pleasure to come.

neolim
neolim
271 Followers