Careful What You Wish For - Day 05

Story Info
Wife discovers another dark delicacy!
5.7k words
4.52
15.9k
19
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

This a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my overactive horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I write as a hobby and a distraction in this difficult COVID-19 era. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

Stay safe and share some extra love with those who need it most in these challenging times!

**********

Careful what you wish for -- Day 5: Monday

Joan woke up and turned over to look at Chris. He wasn't there and his bedside had clearly not been slept on. Again. Joan felt her eyes glazing over and tears started rolling down her cheeks. Deep down, she understood why Chris no longer wanted to sleep next to her in bed. If he didn't already suspect she was cheating on him, she definitely had treated him badly, neglected him and hurt him. She rolled up in a ball and cried. 'What have you done, you idiot?!', she thought. She had fucked this black student for 3 days straight and in the meantime, she had wrecked her marriage of 5 years! What kind of a stupid trade off was that?

Her thoughts went back to when she had met Chris at Caitlin's and John's party. She had immediately liked the easy-going manner of the man she had been introduced to by John. They had talked and laughed with each other and during the evening they had always ended up in each other's company in an almost natural way. At the end of the evening, she had found it very difficult to say goodbye! Thank god Chris had proposed to exchange telephone numbers! On her way home she had felt the butterflies in her stomach she had missed for such a long time! The next morning, she had woken up early and couldn't stop thinking about him. Then her telephone had rung and she had heard his voice again, asking if she would like to have coffee with him that morning. She had whispered 'yes' and had cried of happiness!

She remembered the six months that followed, as the happiest in her life! What had changed since then? Why was she being unfaithful to the man she clearly had loved with all her heart? 'Had loved', she wondered. She still loved Chris! Fucking Ulan had not changed that. She realized she didn't have any romantic feelings for Ulan, never had. She just loved fucking and sucking his massive black cock! She also had to admit that the sex with Ulan was so much more exciting than the sex with Chris. A huge black dick, the locations, the role-playing, the DP, they were all firsts for her and made her come like Chris had never been able to. But what if she had tried some of those things with Chris? Maybe fuck in a different location, like a fitting room, or role-play. Maybe that would have given her the same huge orgasms Ulan had given her.

Joan knew that if she wanted to save her marriage, it was time she sat down with Chris and talked. She wasn't sure if she could bring herself to admit to him that she had fucked Ulan. It might destroy the very thing she was trying to save. But she had to stop seeing Ulan and work with Chris on getting back whatever it was they had lost during the last two years.

Joan got out of bed and went downstairs. She found a breakfast plate, a knife and a coffee cup sitting in the sink. Chris had already had breakfast and had gone to the office, she realized. She would talk to him tonight, when she got home from school. Joan called upstairs to wake up Allie and made breakfast for the two of them. Afterwards they got dressed and left for school in Joan's car.

**********

Allie's day in school was pretty standard and uneventful. In the breaks between their classes, she sat with Mia and told her everything that had happened between her and Chris. She left out some of the sexual details, but Mia got a clear picture of the lewd way her best friend had spent her weekend. When Allie told her about the lube covered cloths and boots, she had discovered in her mom's sports bag, Mia agreed that there was only one explanation that made sense. Allie's mom was fucking some other guy! Mia knew Allie didn't care about that, as it only improved her changes with Chris. When Allie asked her if her mother had showed up at their house yesterday, Mia told her she had been alone at home until 3 pm. Her father had gone golfing with a couple of colleagues and her mother had gone with her friend Emma to do volunteer work at a food bank. Allie and Mia looked up the food bank on the internet and discovered it was in the opposite direction from downtown, where Allie had seen Joan coming from, while she had sat in the car at the gas station. The girls agreed Joan had been lying about her whereabouts! Allie asked Mia if she could drop her off at home. She didn't feel like driving home with her mom today. Mia agreed and Allie sent her mom a message to inform her of the new travel arrangement.

**********

On Mondays Joan didn't teach Allie's class and therefor had also not seen Ulan. That was fine with her for now. She needed to keep her head clear. Her pussy and ass still felt severely stretched from yesterday's pounding and that was more than enough distraction for her today! She had made sure she had no appointments after school hours, so she would be home early and have an opportunity to talk to Chris. Earlier that day she had received a message from Allie, telling her that Mia would drop Allie off at home. Just as she had cleaned up her desk and was about to walk to her car, her phone buzzed again. She looked at the screen and saw it was a message from Ulan.

[For you! -- U].

The message also contained a link and Joan tapped it with her finger. The video file started playing and Joan looked wide-eyed and in shock at the screen. The video showed two huge black cocks in close up, sliding in and out of a white pussy and ass. She could clearly see the pussy lips stretch as the huge cock was sliding out of the pussy. After a couple of seconds, the scene changed and she saw another huge black cock being sucked by a mouth. This scene was also filmed in close up and apart from the black cock and the white woman's mouth, nothing else was visible. Again, the scene changed. Joan gasped! She saw herself laying on top of Ulan, her body violently shaking as two black boys pounded their cocks into her! Her head was hidden in the pillow behind Ulan's face, but she recognized the hotel room immediately. She heard herself shout all sorts of dirty words at the boys, as encouragement for them to fuck her even harder! The final scene of the video took her breath away completely! In the video, she spoke to Chris on the phone! Clearly visible in the video were the two huge black cocks in front of her face. When she wasn't talking to Chris, she was sucking one of the cocks and jerking off the other. Finally, both cocks started spurting cum and in a matter of seconds her whole face was covered in black cream! Just before the video ended, she heard herself laugh in the video and tell the boys 'Holy fuck, that was fucking insane guys!'. Joan felt ashamed and aroused at the same time! The fact that she looked like a fucking porn star in the video, made her pussy wet! But she also felt ashamed! If someone else saw this video, what must they think of her? What if Chris or Allie would see her like this? It would destroy both of them!

Joan's phone buzzed again. Another message!

[Come to locker room 4 in the swimming pool building at 5 pm]

This really had to stop! Joan grabbed her bag and walked quickly to the swimming pool building, determined to tell Ulan this had to stop and he had to delete all the videos. The inside of the swimming pool building was already dark. On Mondays there was no swim training, as the teams had a swim meet during the weekend. Joan walked into the locker room corridor and stopped at the right door. She opened it and stepped into the locker room. It was empty and dark. She took a couple of steps inside. Suddenly a small light came on in the adjacent shower room. Joan peaked around the wall separating the two room and instantly felt horny!

In the middle of the shower room, Ulan was slowly fucking Ana from behind. She stood leaning against the wall with her hands placed on the white tiles, high above her head. Her back arched, she presented her pussy to Ulan, who slowly slid his massive black cock in an out of Ana's black pussy. Joan saw a small flashlight standing on the floor, pointing upwards, spreading its light along the ceiling. Ana moaned as Ulan grabbed both her tits and pulled at her nipples. The two black teenagers fucking each other against the background of the dimly lit white tiles of the shower room, looked like a scene out of some artsy porn movie! Joan couldn't keep her eyes of Ana's face and slender body. She looked like she was enjoying the slow fuck immensely!

Joan's cunt was already wet and she felt the now familiar and overpowering urge to join the scene and get fucked by Ulan's cock again! She had completely forgotten why she had come here, or that she had intended to be home early to talk to Chris. She walked slowly to Ulan and pressed her body against his side. She looked at Ana's back and stroked it with her hand. Ana's skin felt smooth and warm. She let her hand slide over Ana's tight little bum and grabbed Ulan's cock shaft. She let her hand move along with Ulan's cock, fucking Ana. While she held his cock, she looked at him and kissed him long and deep. This was so hot again!

Ulan pulled his cock out of Ana's pussy and started undressing Joan. At some point, she felt Ana behind her. Ana's arms wrapped around her and her small hands cupped Joan's breasts and started kneading them through her bra. This was the first time another woman had touched Joan in a sexual way and Joan shivered with anticipation. Ana unzipped Joan's skirt and let it fall to the ground. Ana stepped backwards and pulled Joan with her, until Ana stood with her back against the wall. She turned Joan around, facing her. Her hands were working Joan's tits again! Ulan stepped behind Joan and she felt his huge cockhead slowly penetrate her cunt. While Ulan slowly pushed his cock deeper, Ana held Joan's face, so Joan had to look into Ana's beautiful dark eyes. Then Ana bent her head forward and kissed Joan full on her lips! Ana's lips parted and her tongue slipped into Joan's mouth. Joan felt beyond horny! She kissed Ana back, swirling her tongue around Ana's, licking and softly biting her lips. Being sandwiched between this beautiful sensual black girl and Ulan with his huge cock in her cunt, gave Joan her first orgasm of the evening! She clung to Ana as her orgasm raced through her body! Afterwards, she pulled her head back and looked into Ana's eyes.

"Owww yes....kiss me again.....you're tongue feels so hot in my mouth.....owww yes, just like that....owwww Ulan baby, keep fucking me slow and deep....ohh yeah, just like that....ohhh fuck....this feels so good....ohhh yes, pull my nipples....owww god......you're both going to make me come like crazy again....ohhh shit.....kiss me Ana, please kiss me....ohhhh yeah.....aahhh....owww fuck, I'm so horny......I'm gonna come again....fuck me....yes.....ohhhh, I'm gonna come so fucking hard!"

When Joan bent her head back in ecstasy, Ana dropped to her knees and started licking Joan's clit. Joan had never experienced another woman licking her clit before! The combination of Ulan's cock sliding in her cunt and Ana's tongue licking her clit, was more then she could take! Her second orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks! It completely swept her of her feet! Her knees buckled and she could only prevent herself from falling by pushing her drooling cunt down on Ana's face hard and use her face as a stool! Ana kept lapping Joan's pussy, sucking up all the pussy juice!

Ulan pulled his cock out of Joan's cunt, turned her around and pushed her with her back against the wall. He then pulled Ana between him and Joan and pushed his cock from behind into Ana's tight pussy. Joan understood Ulan had reversed their roles and she now started kissing Ana, as Ulan started fucking her. The combination drove Ana wild and she soon pushed Joan down, instructing her without words to lick her pussy, while Ulan kept fucking her. Joan had never licked another woman's pussy, but she was so horny, she wanted to lick Ana's beautiful black pussy really bad! She dropped to her knees and started licking Ana! She tasted delicious! She licked her clit and let her tongue slide up and down between Ana's pussy lips and over Ulan's sliding cock shaft. She tasted Ana's pussy juice! Joan felt light headed with excitement! Never in her life had she thought she would enjoy sex with another woman so much!

Seeing Joan go down on Ana like that, was more than Ulan could take! His cock started spewing cum in Ana's pussy and his whole body shook! When his balls were drained, he pulled his cock out. It was covered with cum! Ana dropped to her knees, grabbed Ulan's cock and started licking it clean. She pushed Joan's head forward, signaling Joan to join her in cleaning Ulan's cock! Joan started licking along Ulan's cock, swallowing all the cum she encountered. Her tongue met Ana's and they kissed each other again, playing with the long strands of cum hanging from their tongues, lips and chins. Cum kissing Ana made Joan feel so lightheaded, she felt she was just floating in space! She didn't see or hear anything anymore that was going on in the shower room, the only thing in her mind was kissing the cum covered mouth of this beautiful and hot black girl!

Ana slid her hand between Joan's legs and rubbed Joan's pussy. Joan immediately did the same with Ana's pussy! They laughed and kept kissing each other, drooling and spitting large globs of cum in each other's mouths!

Suddenly Ana stood up and helped Joan up. She took Joan's hand and walked to the massage bench, that stood just around the corner in the locker room. She softly pushed Joan on her back onto the bench. Joan's legs were spread wide, with a leg on either side of the bench. Ana walked to where Joan's head lay on the bench and lifted her leg over the bench, 69-ing Joan! Ana lowered her pussy onto Joan's mouth and started licking Joan's pussy at the same time!

Joan felt hornier than she had ever been! Ana's black pussy rubbed over her face and she could clearly see the pink flesh inside! She licked Ana's clit and felt her third orgasm building up as Ana expertly licked Joan's wet cunt. Suddenly Joan felt a sticky hot fluid running onto her tongue! She realized it was Ulan's cum, drooling out of Ana's pussy. 'Holy fuck, I'm eating cum out of her pussy!', she thought in ecstasy! She swallowed Ulan's cum and pushed her tongue as deep into Ana's pussy as she could, feeling for more cum to lap up! Ana moaned and her hips started rocking, grinding her pussy over Joan's face. Joan understood Ana was close to coming and wanted the black girl to come on her tongue badly! She licked between Ana's pussy lips and over her clit, faster and faster. Suddenly Ana stopped rocking and at the same time Joan's face was hit by a strong jet of liquid shooting out of Ana's pussy! 'HOLY FUCK, SHE SQUIRTED ALL OVER MY FACE!', Joan thought. She lapped frantically at Ana's pussy, swallowing as much of her squirt juice as she could! The whole experience was too much for Joan! Under the relentless stimulation of her pussy and clit by Ana's tongue and feeling insanely horny, Joan had her third huge orgasm of the evening.

She lay exhausted on the bench, with Ana's pussy resting on her face. Both women were panting heavily. Finally, Ana sat up, lifted her leg and climbed of the bench. Just as Joan wanted to sit up, she felt Ulan grab her hips and pull her bum towards the edge of the bench. He lifted each of her legs with his hands and rested them on his shoulders. Joan now lay with her legs in the air on the bench, her cunt exposed and open! Ulan slid his cockhead between her pussy lips and pushed his huge cock back into Joan's cunt. She felt his whole fuck pole drilling down into her belly. He had never been so deep in her! She started moaning again!

"Ohhhh holy fuck baby.....you're so deep.....owwww fuck, yes.....fuck me....ohhh you feel so good in my wet cunt.....ohhh yes...keep fucking me, I need this so badly.....oowww god, yes....fuck my pussy baby.....ohhh yeah.....owwww yes baby.....fuck me slow and deep, just like that......owwww god, you feel so good inside me.....ohhh Ana, kiss me while he fucks me.....ohh yesssss.....owww....ahhhh...keep fucking me.....owwww shit, you're so fucking big.......owww yes....i'm cuming again.....keep fucking me, don't stop now....i need to come again so fucking badly....ohhh fuck yesss.....i've never come four times in a row....make me come baby....oooww....Ana, suck my clit...ohhh suck my clit....i want to come again!"

Ana stopped kissing Joan and started sucking her clit. Joan arched her back and moaned loudly! She felt so light headed from all the panting and moaning, she was afraid she was going to pass out!

"OWWWW FUCK, YES.....I'M CUMMING.....KEEP SUCKING.....OHHH SHIT....AAAHHHH YES, KEEP FUCKING ME.....OWWWW....I'M CUMMING!"

Joan had her fourth huge orgasm of the evening and lost consciousness!

When she finally opened her eyes again, the room was so dark, she could barely make out the walls. She saw she was alone! She still lay on her back on the bench, but Ulan and Ana had gone. She had no idea how long she had lain here, with her legs apart and her well fucked cunt exposed for anyone to see who happened to walk in. 'OMG, what a fucking thrill again!', she thought.

As she stood up, she felt liquid dripping from her pussy. She felt between her legs. Shit! A stream of cum was drooling out of her cunt! She cleaned herself as best she could, collected her clothes and got dressed. She looked on her telephone and saw it was 8 pm. Holy fuck! Fucking Ulan and Ana, she had completely lost track of time! She had planned to be home in time for dinner and to talk to Chris! 'FUCK', she thought. On her phone she saw several messages from Chris and Allie, asking her where she was. How was she going to explain her absence and not answering their messages? 'FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!', she thought and started walking to her car.

**********

When Chris got home from work in time for dinner, he only found Allie at home.

"Hey baby", he said when Allie met him at the front door.

Allie jumped in his arms and kissed him long and deep! She had been waiting all day for this moment and luckily her mother was not home yet!

"Owww, I've missed you so badly today", she told him.

She hugged him and wouldn't let go of him!

Chris laughed and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed again, like two people who are insanely in love with each other! Finally, Allie covered his face with a dozen little soft kisses and whispered in his ear.

"You are the love of my life, please don't ever leave me!"

Chris' heart skipped a beat when he heard Allie's words! 'WOW, Allie's welcome was so much lovelier than any he had had from Joan!', he thought. Joan wasn't even home yet! Why wasn't he surprised about that?

He lowered Allie back to the floor.

"Your mom could be home any second. I will quickly change into something more comfortable and then let's prepare dinner, ok?"

"Sure"

Chris hurried upstairs. He felt happy and cheerful and knew it was Allie who made him feel that way. She made him feel wanted again and he loved her for that. When he came downstairs again, he found her already in the kitchen. Without saying a word, he took her face in his hands and kissed her again.

"I love you too baby and will never leave you", he told her.

Allie's smile couldn't be bigger and brighter! They started preparing dinner. Allie set the table and at 6 pm. they were waiting for Joan to come home. Allie sent her mom a message, telling her that Chris was home and dinner was ready. At 6:15 Chris sent her a message, asking her where she was. At 6:30 pm. they both sent a message, but still received no answer from Joan.

12