Careful What You Wish For - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no idea where she is, you?", asked Chris.

Although Allie suspected her mom was maybe fucking her lover somewhere, she didn't tell Chris.

"No", she said.

At 6:45 they decided to no longer wait for Joan and have dinner. After dinner they lay on the couch together, watching TV. Allie lay against Chris' body and had wrapped an arm and a leg over him. Being together with just Chris in the house, laying like this on the couch, made her feel like they were husband and wife, instead of stepdad and stepdaughter. She had noticed Chris had stopped calling her sunshine and talked to her like to a woman, not like a child. She had made sure not to call him dad or daddy anymore. She only used loving words like honey and baby, to make sure Chris didn't see her as his stepdaughter anymore. It had all worked out so well so far! She felt really happy!

**********

When Joan parked her car in the driveway, she knew she had screwed up big time and would have to be careful not to make a mistake that would let Allie and Chris know what she had been doing until now. She had come up with an alibi story on the way home and hoped they would buy it! She got out, locked the car and went inside.

Allie heard her mother coming in and deliberately stayed where she was, laying against Chris. She was sure it would send her mother the message Allie wanted her to get! 'Chris is mine now, bitch!', she thought.

Joan walked into the living room and saw Allie and Chris laying on the couch, really close and cozy! She frowned. 'WTF was going on here', she wondered. She felt a spike of jealousy when she saw her daughter laying against her husband. She decided to immediately take control of the upcoming conversation and not wait for them to get the upper hand.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, but there was an emergency meeting at school. Something to do with a teacher being involved with a student. So, I can't say much as you probably understand. Please keep this info to yourself, it's quite a sensitive matter and could hurt the people involved and the school as a whole."

Allie and Chris looked at her without any expression on their faces. Joan felt unsure. Did they know?

"Why didn't you react to any of our messages? Why not call us and let us know you will be late? We prepared dinner for everybody and hoped we could have dinner as a family", Chris said without any emotion in his voice.

Although Joan was glad her husband and Allie seemed to believe her story, it was their lack of emotion that still worried her. It was just like they didn't care anymore. Laying against each other, they gave her the feeling she no longer belonged there, wasn't a part of this family anymore!

"There's food left over for you in the kitchen, if you want any", Chris told her, and returned his attention back at the TV.

Joan stood there, totally ignored by her husband and her daughter. She felt angry, but realized she better not stir the pot, as the whole situation could still blow up in her face then. So far, none of them had asked any difficult questions. She walked to the kitchen and checked the leftovers. She put some food on a plate and put it in the microwave oven to heat it up. She ate alone at the kitchen table. The food was actually quite tasty and good! She wondered if Chris and Allie had prepared it together. Probably not, Allie was still such a child, even though she was 20. Although Allie's pose had looked seductive, with her arm and leg spread out over Chris' body, she was just a kid and didn't know what it took to really seduce a man like Chris. No, Joan was sure there was nothing going on between the two of them and she had nothing to fear from Allie. She just needed to repair whatever was broken between her and Chris. She would start tomorrow.

She cleaned up, filled the dishwasher and left the kitchen. As she passed the living room she looked inside. Chris sat very slumped on the couch, while Allie still lay on the couch. However, she had turned around and her head rested on Chris' stomach! Again, Joan felt a spike of jealousy as she saw her daughter's head so close to her husband's cock. 'Fuck, was she laying like that so she could look at his cock in his pants?', Joan wondered. She would talk with Allie about her inappropriate behavior, after she spoke with Chris tomorrow. She would have this all sorted out in no time! And since clearly nobody suspected her of cheating, she maybe could keep fucking Ulan after all! And lick that delicious pussy of Ana again! Memories of them cum kissing, send shivers through her body.

She went upstairs and undressed in her bedroom. When she pulled down her panties, the crotch was filled with sticky cum. 'Holy fuck, Ulan has really filled me up!', she thought. So much cum had leaked out, that the crotch of her panties was completely soaked and couldn't absorb the cum that lay on top of it as a big wet glob. She touched the cum with her index finger. She licked her finger and tasted Ulan's cum. 'Owww fuck, his cum tastes so fucking good', she silently moaned to herself. She got all horny again! Without hesitation, she pushed the crotch of her panties in her mouth and started sucking Ulan's cum out of them. With her free hand she started rubbing her pussy! 'Ohhh yesss, give me your fucking cum again!', she thought as she swallowed a large amount of cum, mixed with her saliva. 'Now that's a fucking hot desert!', she thought with a smile.

She threw her panties in the laundry bin and took a shower. She put on her PJ's and got in bed. 'I bet Allie didn't have such a horny desert', she told herself. Minutes later she was fast asleep.

**********

Allie lay with her head on Chris' stomach. When her mother had walked by and gone upstairs, she felt Chris' fingers go through her hair again. She smiled. She laid her hand on his stomach, right in front of her face and slowly started stroking his stomach in a small circle. She slowly widened the circle, until her hand stroked over the front of his sweatpants. She felt his cock twitch as her hand slid over it. She moved her hand higher up his belly again and slipped her hand under the waistband of his sweatpants. Moving her hand down, she touched his cock and grabbed it.

"Oww, no underwear, you came prepared this time, didn't you baby?", she said seductively.

Slowly she started jerking off his cock in his pants. She heard Chris moan softly behind her.

"Ow fuck Allie, your mother is upstairs....ohhh shit, that feels so good....owwww fuck.....oh yes baby, jerk that cock slowly....ohhh fuck....your hand on my cock feels so fucking good!"

Allie smiled. She was so happy she could make Chris feel happy in almost every way, just like a real woman! She slowly kept jerking his cock until it was rock hard again. She let go of his cock and used her hand to push his pants down. Chris lifted his bum of the couch and she slid his pants down over his bum. His hard cock lay on his stomach. 'He's got such a beautiful, fucking huge cock!', Allie thought. She just couldn't understand why her mother would pass up on a magnificent cock like that! Allie grabbed Chris' cock again and continued jerking it off. She looked at the foreskin sliding over the purple head of his cock. She saw a small drop of precum coming out of the hole and swiped over it with her thumb. She let his cock go and sucked on her thumb, tasting his precum!

"Owwww...I love the taste of your precum honey", she said softly to Chris.

She grabbed his cock again and continued jerking it off. Suddenly she stopped and slid her head forward on Chris' stomach, until she could take his cockhead in her mouth. She turned her head back to look into Chris' eyes.

"Fuck my mouth baby, fuck it until you come! Fill my mouth with your delicious hot cum! I want to swallow your whole fucking cumload honey! I'm such a cum slut, don't you think?"

Chris almost blew his load right there and then! Allie could be so sexy, so horny and so slutty, all at the same time! She drove him crazy when she talked and provoked him like that! He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face forward on his stomach until he felt his cock slide between her lips. He held her head in that position and started rocking his hips, thrusting his cock into Allies' mouth.

"Owwww Allie, that feel so fucking horny baby.....ooohhhh shit, your mouth is so warm and tight around my dick....ooowww fuck baby, this won't take long.....ahhhh...this is so fucking hot.....oooohhh yes baby, suck it, make me come.....ohhhh fucking hell.....i'm gonna fill your mouth with a huge cumload.....ooohhh, yes baby....suck that cum out of my balls.....oohhh fuck....i'm coming baby....i can feel it coming....ohhh yesss...ahhhhh...owww Allie love, I'm going to come....ohhh yes, you're making me come in your mouth baby.....oohhhhh shit, I'm coming.....i'm coming!!!"

Allie felt Chris's cock get extra hard in her mouth and knew he was almost coming. She had loved it when he had come in her mouth for the first time, in the fitting room in the mall. She loved the taste of his cum and found it so sexy and intimate when he came in her mouth.

"Yes baby, give it to me....give me all your cum!", she said with his cock still in her mouth.

Chris felt he could no longer hold back his cum! It was just like a rollercoaster ride, once over the top, there was no way of stopping it anymore and you were in for the ride all the way downhill! Chris had a huge orgasm! His hips shook and his cock twitched as he came! He saw stars exploding in his head and couldn't breathe! He felt the cum racing up the shaft of his cock and knew it was going to be a huge load!

When Chris' cock started spurting cum, Allie tried to swallow it all, but it was just too much! Cum came pouring out the corners of her mouth and dripped on his belly. Allie couldn't breathe and almost choked! After what seemed like an eternity, Chris' cock stopped pumping out cum. Allie kept his twitching cock firmly in her mouth and softly sucked the last drops out of it. Her tongue swirled around the hole in his cock tip, sending shocks through Chris' body. Finally, she let his cock slide out of her mouth. She scooped the cum from the corners of her mouth and chin and swallowed it. She turned to face Chris and smiled at him.

"Holy fuck honey, you nearly drowned me in your cum! I love you so much baby! I want to taste your cum every day for the rest of my life", Allie said.

She turned her head back and lapped the remaining cum of Chris' stomach and swallowed it all. She then licked his cock clean and put it back in his pants. She wiggled her way up his body, until her face was next to Chris'.

"Allie baby, you're going to kill me one of these days! I've never come like that before!", Chris confessed to her.

"Really baby, not even with Joan", she asked surprised.

"Never as intense and powerful like that! You make me so horny and I want you so bad, it just blows my mind!", Chris said softly as he looked into her eyes.

He kissed her long and deep and she pressed her body against his. As she lay against Chris, Allie felt like the happiest woman in the world!

[To be continued...]

12