Careful What You Wish For - Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yessssss.....fuck me.....I want your cum now....cum inside me, fill me up!", she moaned.

Dan picked up the pace again and within a couple of minutes he felt his cum racing up his cock! Jenny felt him erupt inside of her and coating the walls of her cunt! They held each other for a couple of minutes, trying to catch their breath. Then Jenny pushed Dan away, lifted herself off the desk and pulled her leather skirt down.

"Thanks for a great fuck Dan, I needed that after today! Let's keep this between us, ok?", she said and left Dan's office. She completely forgot to ask him about the mystery woman Dan had been fucking earlier in his office.

*********

Joan still had to wait some time before she was expected at Caitlin's for dinner. She drove to the mall to get a cup of coffee. Although her anger had faded, she still felt frustrated. Initially because her revenge fuck didn't go as planned and also left her sexually unsatisfied. But as her anger faded, she also wondered why she had become so angry at Chris? After all, she herself had cheated on numerous occasions! And she had to admit to herself, she didn't even know for sure if Chris had cheated on her. From Dan's story it sure appeared that way, but she had no real proof. And Chris leaving his office instead of fucking Jenny, while they knew what was going on in the next-door office, didn't fit the picture of a cheating husband either.

The longer she thought about it, the more she convinced herself that Chris probably hadn't cheated on her. Her feelings of jealousy subsided and her spirits lifted a bit. Chris was probably still faithful to her and she loved him for it! She was once again determined to win him back at the dinner tonight! She texted Allie that she would be dropping by at Caitlin's tonight and that she should order some take-out food. Joan walked back to her car and drove off for her dinner appointment.

*********

Chris arrived just before 6 pm and parked his car in the driveway. He was welcomed by John and Caitlin and after getting drinks, they talked for a while about daily stuff. Then John told him they had heard of the problems Chris and Joan were having and offered any help they could provide. Chris thanked them. He turned to Caitlin.

"Has Joan told you anything specific about what's going on?", Chris asked.

Caitlin felt her cheeks flush. Joan had told her about her one-night stand, but Chris didn't know about that yet.

"Umm, well....she mentioned she and you seemed to be avoiding each other lately and she feels very guilty about that. She still loves you a lot Chris and she feels devastated that you two don't talk to each other anymore. Especially since you have left the house and she doesn't know where you're staying. She really misses you and wants you back, you know!"

"But did she mention why she has been avoiding me? Because I certainly have not been avoiding her! I have changed my workhours so I can be home in time for dinner and spend more time with her and Allie. I have invited her every evening for some romantic bedroom activities, but she has declined every time. I have invited her for a romantic dinner downtown and sent her a sexy gift to wear, but she never showed up and she has lost the gift! I'm pretty sure it's not me avoiding her, it's her avoiding me. And after so many disappointments, I had enough and moved out, so I could think about what to do next.", Chris said.

"What do you mean with 'what to do next'?", Caitlin asked concerned.

"Well, obviously there is something going on in Joan's live I'm no longer playing a part in. I've come to the conclusion that she either doesn't love me anymore, or that she's having an affair. I'm not happy about either option and have been thinking how to move on."

Hearing Chris talk about moving on, made Caitlin worry even more! If he considered leaving Joan, the situation was much more serious than Joan had led her to believe! And Joan also hadn't mentioned any of Chris' efforts he had just told them about. Was Chris lying, or was Joan? She knew for a fact Joan had been cheating on Chris and hadn't told him about it yet. So maybe Chris was telling the truth? She would have to ask Joan, when she showed up later tonight!

*********

When Joan arrived, she saw Chris' car parked in the driveway. She felt butterflies in her belly as she walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Caitlin opened the door and held up her hand and stepped outside herself. She almost closed the door behind her. Joan looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"What's going on?", she asked a little uncertain.

"Chris is inside and has told us about the problems you two are having. Before you go in, I have to warn you! From what he has told us, the situation seems much worse than you have told me. He has told us how he has tried more than once to connect with you. He has also told us, that he has changed his workhours to be able to spend more time with you and Allie and tried to have sex with you a number of times. But he says you have turned him down each time! And you didn't show up for that romantic dinner for which he gave you a sexy gift", Caitlin said, looking at her friend's eyes.

Joan looked down and swallowed.

"OMG Joan, it's true what Chris told us, isn't it? What have you done girl? Chris told us you even lost his present! What was it, something valuable?"

Joan felt so guilty about what she had done to her husband and tears formed in her eyes. She looked at Caitlin.

"He gave me a beautiful leather pair of panties to wear on our date", she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What happened? How did you lose them? And why didn't you show up for your date night?", Caitlin asked.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry.", Joan replied.

"Why not? What's going on with you, Joan? I cannot help you if you don't tell me what's going on! You know, Chris thinks you either don't love him anymore, or that you are having an affair? And he's thinking about moving on, Joan! About leaving you! So, you better start talking some sense, or your marriage might be over sooner than you think!"

Joan's heart skipped a beat when she heard Caitlin's words! Chris wanted to move on, to leave her? OMG, noooooo! She started crying and hung onto her friend. She felt there was no way out of this situation anymore. She couldn't tell Chris the truth! He would never take her back, once he learned how many times she'd fucked so many different men! And she couldn't tell Caitlin either!

"You have to come clean with Chris girl! It's the only way to end this twisted situation you are in!", Caitlin told her.

She pushed the door open and pulled Joan inside. She put her arm around Joan's shoulder and led her inside. As they entered the living room, Chris and John looked up. Chris saw Caitlin holding Joan, who from her red eyes and wet cheeks, clearly had been crying. Joan looked up and saw Chris looking at her.

"Hi Chris", she spoke softly, uncertain of how he was going to react to seeing her.

Chris didn't say anything and looked at her without any expression on his face. His cold stare scared Joan even more and she buried her head in Caitlin's shoulder and sobbed. Caitlin looked at Chris with pleading eyes and without making any sound she moved her lips: 'Please talk to her!'

Chris sighed, got up and walked over to Joan and Caitlin.

"Hi Joan, why don't we all sit down, ok?", he said softly.

Joan looked up at him with an uncertain smile and nodded. She dried her eyes and walked over to the couch and sat down next to John. Chris sat in a chair opposite of her, as did Caitlin.

"I'm sorry I've disturbed your evening", Joan spoke softly, looking at Chris.

"It's ok, don't worry about it", he replied.

Again, Joan smiled uncertainly. She had no idea how to continue. The plan she had devised for tonight, in which she would confess to a single bad mistake, after which Chris would forgive her and return home with her, suddenly seemed of a childish simplicity to her! Instead, she felt like the ground under her feet was giving way and she was falling into a deep dark abyss!

"How are you?", Joan asked softly, still looking at Chris.

"Sort of ok...as much as can be expected given the circumstances, I guess.", Chris replied.

"And you?", he asked.

Joan looked at him, tears rolling down her cheeks again.

"I miss you so much", she whispered.

"And I love you with all my heart", she added softly.

"Then why do you treat me like shit?", Chris asked coldly.

"I'm so sorry Chris. I know I have been a terrible wife lately and I will change that.", Joan replied.

"Where's my gift, Joan?", Chris asked coldly.

Joan's cheeks flushed and she looked down, then at Caitlin. She didn't know how to reply. Caitlin looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 'Tell him girl!', she thought. But Joan couldn't tell Chris what had happened on their date night! How she had been a more than willing participant in a gangbang, where seven horny boys had taken her any way possible and dumped a ton of cum in all her orifices! And how one of those boys had taken his leather panties gift to her, as a souvenir!

"I honestly don't know, Chris. I must have put it somewhere in the house, but I cannot find it anymore. Please believe me, I have looked everywhere for it!"

"Ok, so where were you then on our date night?", Chris asked.

"I was at the coffee shop in the mall", she answered softly.

"Why?", he asked.

"I needed time to think, about us, about how I needed to change to make things better again", she replied.

"But when I asked you that same question the other day, you said you were just driving around. So which version is it, Joan?", Chris asked coldly.

Joan had completely forgotten that Chris had asked her that question a couple of days ago and what she had answered. Her face turned beet red.

"I first was at the mall, then I drove around", she said, looking at Caitlin for help.

Caitlin had no idea what her best friend was doing. Why didn't she tell Chris what she had told her?

"John, can you give me a hand in the kitchen, dear?", Caitlin asked her husband.

"And maybe you can tell Chris in the meantime what you have told me", she said, looking at Joan.

Joan looked like a scared deer, caught in the headlights of a car at night!

John and Caitlin walked away and Chris looked at Joan.

"What have you told her, Joan?", he asked.

"That I have made a terrible mistake.....and that because of that mistake I'm so scared and I don't know how to repair all the damage I have done", she whispered.

"What mistake are you talking about?", Chris asked.

"I...ummm....well....you see....", Joan stammered.

She couldn't make herself tell him what she had done! She was so ashamed and felt so guilty, she just couldn't say the words!

"You're not making a lot of sense, Joan.", Chris said.

"I have made the mistake of.....ummm.....taking you for granted", Joan said.

When she thought about it, it wasn't a complete lie. She had taken Chris for granted. But by no means was it the whole story!

"I know I have made a huge mistake, have treated you badly and have hurt you! I feel so guilty about it, that I haven't been able to face you and talk about it with you. It totally screwed up my mind and prevented me from being intimate with you and I'm so sorry for that! But with all the time I've had to think about it, I have realized I still love you with all my heart and I miss you so badly! I wish I would never have been so stupid to take you for granted, you're a wonderful husband and a great dad to Allie. I just wished we could find a way out of this and get back together again.", Joan added.

Chris didn't believe a single word of what she had just told him! It felt like just another excuse, another curtain to hide the truth behind.

"Joan, look into my eyes, please", he said.

Joan looked into his eyes, feeling very uncertain.

"Joan, are you fucking another guy?", he asked coldly.

His use of the word 'fucking' was completely intentional. The rude question triggered an immediate response from Joan. Her cheeks flushed and she looked away.

"Ah, so you ARE fucking another guy", Chris sighed.

Joan started crying again. Chris stood up and walked to the kitchen to say goodbye to John and Caitlin. When he walked into the kitchen, Caitlin could see something had happened.

"What happened Chris, what did she tell you?", she asked concerned.

"She just told me a load of BS! Nothing truthful! But when I asked her if she was fucking some other guy, her reaction was all I needed. She does! So, I'm done with her. Thank you for your invitation, but I will be going now. I don't want to spend any more time with her in the same room."

"Please Chris, don't go yet", Caitlin begged.

She walked around the counter and took Chris' hands in her own. She looked him in his eyes.

"Joan has told me that a couple of months ago she has made a one-time mistake and she has felt so guilty about it ever since. She was so scared that if she told you, you would divorce her! She has been struggling with her feelings of love and guilt ever since and didn't know how to behave when she was around you. You have to understand that she loves you with all her heart, she really does! Her biggest fear in life, is that you leave her! Please don't! Please reconsider what you are doing! Don't throw away so many years of happy marriage! Remember how you two met each other and how she made you feel? It can be like that again, but you both will need time to heal. Please stay and talk to her, please?"

Chris couldn't tell Caitlin how much he was struggling with his own emotions at that moment. His heart was filled with love, just not for Joan anymore. His love for Allie had grown so strong, it was much stronger than he had ever loved Joan! But he could not tell anybody about it! Not yet at least!

"Come back in and please hear her out, ok?", Caitlin said and pulled him back into the living room. When they walked in, Joan looked up. Her eyes were red from crying, but when she saw Chris, she smiled.

Caitlin escorted Chris to his chair and then walked over to Joan and took her by the arm. She looked at Chris.

"Give us one minute, please Chris?", Caitlin asked.

"Sure", Chris replied.

Caitlin pulled Joan out of the living room into the main hall and looked at her.

"What the fuck are you doing? What BS did you tell him?", she asked bluntly.

"Do you realize he was about to walk out of here and leave you forever?", Caitlin continued.

"Did you tell him you cheated on him?"

"No! I can't tell him that! It would be the end of our marriage, he would never forgive me!", Joan said.

"Joan, he just told us in the kitchen that he didn't believe anything you have just told him and that when he asked you if you are fucking another guy, your reaction told him you are!"

"So, are you still fucking another guy?", Caitlin asked Joan.

"No, of course not!", Joan lied.

"You better not lie to him Joan, or he will leave you. Maybe not for your adultery, but definitely for lying to him about it!", Caitlin said.

Joan was now getting angry at Caitlin.

"Are you on my side or his? I thought you were my friend", Joan said.

"I am and as your friend I'm telling you, get your act together! You have a wonderful husband and any fling, regardless of how good he is in bed, is just not worth destroying your marriage over!", Caitlin said.

"How would you know? You probably never had a fling, or John, for that matter", Joan said.

"No, I didn't and I'm glad I didn't. And I'm sure John didn't either! We are happily married and we don't need that sort of home wrecking distractions, thank you!", Caitlin said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm just so scared and stressed", Joan said.

Well, go help John in the kitchen and I'll see if I can convince Chris to give you another chance to come clean with him, ok?", Caitlin said.

"Thanks, you are the best!", Joan said.

But inside Joan was still angry at Caitlin when she walked into the kitchen. That sanctimonious bitch, basically calling her a home wrecking slut. And she is just so happily married! 'Well, let's see about that!', Joan thought.

"Hi John, ok if I help you while Caitlin talks to Chris?", Joan asked.

"Sure....are you ok though?", John asked concerned.

Joan started crying again. She walked around the counter and flung her arms around John's neck and buried her face in his shoulder.

"No, I'm not! Please hold me!", she bawled.

John held her and Joan pressed her whole body against his. She pretended to be crying, but used it to hide the fact she was rubbing her tits against John's chest. She also pressed her hips against his and moved them on the beat of her crying. Soon she felt John's cock getting hard in his pants! Joan lifted her head from his shoulders and looked John in the eyes. She slowly bent her head forwards until their lips met! She kissed him and parted her lips, slipping her tongue in his mouth. John kissed her back and Joan immediately lowered her hand to the front of his pants and rubbed over his dick. She moaned in his mouth and unzipped his pants and pulled his semi hard cock out. She started jerking him off, while she kept kissing him with as much tongue as possible! When his cock was hard, she looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck me John...please fuck me, I need it!", she begged softly.

Joan sat on the edge of the kitchen counter and hiked her dress up and pulled John between her legs. She grabbed his cock and pulled her panties aside and pushed his cock into her hot and wet cunt. It all happened so fast, that John had hardly any time to consider what was going on! When he felt his cock enter Joan's wet pussy, he automatically pushed forward and penetrated her as deep as he could. He quickly picked up the pace and started fucking Joan, who hung around his neck, whispering dirty words into his ear!

"Fuck my slutty wet cunt John....ohhh yes....stretch my pussy with that hard dick of yours.....owww yesss...fuck me deep and hard......fill me up with your cum before the others catch us in the act.....oww...yessss....that would be a waste of a good cumload.....fuck me....make me cum on your hard dick!", Joan moaned in his ear.

Caitlin never talked dirty to him when they had sex and it turned John on immensely! He picked up the pace and started thrusting his cock into Joan's cunt as hard, fast and deep as het could! He wanted to fill her slutty pussy with his seed!

**********

Nobody in the house was aware that Mia had arrived. She parked her car in the driveway and recognized the car of Allie's mom. There was also another car she didn't recognize. She opened the front door and was about to call out that she was home, when she heard moaning coming from the kitchen. She silently closed the front door and tip toed towards the kitchen and peeked around the kitchen door. Her lower jaw dropped and she stopped breathing when she saw her father thrusting his hard cock into Allie's mom's pussy! WTF? She quickly raised her phone and activated the camera and started recording the activity in the kitchen. Wait till she showed this to Allie! Were their parents into swinging maybe? She had never suspected anything. Or were they just cheating? And where was mom? She stopped filming and silently walked into the living room. 'Chris is here too? WTF is going on here?', she thought. Chris and her mom were sitting in opposite chairs, softly talking about something.

"Hi mom, I'm home!", she said.

"Oh, hey Mia, nice to see you! How was your day honey?", her mother asked with a smile.

Her mother's reaction seemed quite normal. Did she know what her husband and Chris' wife were doing in the kitchen?

"Where is dad?", she asked innocently.

"He's in the kitchen honey, preparing dinner. We invited Joan and Chris for dinner tonight." Her mother said.