Careful What You Wish For - Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, and dad started with the dessert!', Mia thought.

"HEY DAD, I'M HOME, YOU NEED SOME HELP WITH THE DINNER PREPARATIONS?", Mia shouted.

**********

Just as he heard Mia call him, John came deep inside Joan's cunt! His cum exploded deep in her belly, triggering a massive orgasm for Joan, who heard Mia call her dad! This was exactly the hot, slutty, dirty, perverse situation that gave her such sexual thrills and triggered those massive orgasms she had become addicted to! She quickly pushed John away and jumped from the counter. John scrambled to put his slimy dick back in his pants and Joan adjusted her dress and hair. They had just finished when Mia walked into the kitchen with a huge smile on her face!

"Hi dad...hi Mrs. Johnson!", she greeted them both. They both seemed flustered and were trying desperately to control their breathing! Mia had to hold herself in order not to burst out laughing!

"You two need any help here?", Mia asked innocently.

"Umm...no thanks baby, we have everything under control", her dad said.

'I bet you have dad!', she thought.

"Ok then. Please call me when dinner is ready, I'll be in my room", she said.

She turned around and left the kitchen.

**********

After hearing what Caitlin had to say, Chris promised her he would think about it and at least have another talk with Joan, before he made a discission. He stood up and said goodbye to Joan and John in the kitchen and left. Sitting in his car, thinking about what had happened that evening, he suddenly felt an overwhelming need to be with Allie! He decided to go home and be with her! He drove the short distance to their home and parked his car around the corner, instead of in their driveway. He didn't want Joan to see he was visiting Allie. When he entered the house, Allie lay on the couch watching TV. When she saw him come in her face turned into one big smile!

"CHRIS!", she cried out.

She jumped off the couch, ran towards him and jumped in his arms! They kissed passionately for minutes. Then she suddenly looked at him.

"Why are you here?", she asked, suddenly uncertain as to why Chris came back home.

"Don't worry honey, everything is ok! But tomorrow is your birthday and I want to be here when you wake up! And I need to tell you about what happened tonight! Can we go to your room, I don't want Joan to find out I'm actually here?", he said.

They took some drinks from the fridge and went upstairs to Allie's room She locked the door on the inside and they lay in each other's arms on her bed, while Chris told her what had happened that evening.

**********

After Chris had left, Caitlin told Joan what she and Chris had talked about and that Chris had promised her he would sit down with Joan again to talk about their problems. Joan felt happy and hopeful that all would still turn out alright! She'd almost forgotten she'd just fucked her best friend's husband in their kitchen! Only the load of fresh cum she could still feel in her pussy, reminded her of her betrayal.

After their dinner, she talked with Caitlin for a few hours. Around 11 pm. she thanked Caitlin and John for the dinner and their help and drove home. When she walked towards her bedroom, she noticed Allie's door was closed. She listened with her ear to the door, but didn't hear anything. She tried Allie's door, but it was locked. It appeared that Allie had already gone to bed and still didn't want to see her. But Joan wasn't worried about it. She was convinced that Allie would turn around, once Chris moved back in with them! After all that Caitlin had told her about her talk with Chris, Joan was sure he would!

Suddenly she realized that tomorrow morning she had to be at the address Ulan had sent her. She smiled and longed for his huge hard black cock in her pussy! She undressed and lay in bed. While she fantasized about Ulan's black cock, she rubbed her pussy. Minutes later however, she still hadn't come and frustrated she gave up. She quickly fell asleep, completely forgetting that tomorrow was her daughter's 21st birthday!

[To be continued...]