Careful What You Wish For - Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please make love to me, baby!", she added.

Chris slowly pushed his large cockhead between Allie's pussy lips. Pushing deeper into her, he felt Allie's tight pussy clamp his cock! Allie moaned loudly as he penetrated her wet pussy, deeper and deeper!

"Owww fuck Chris, you feel so good in me.....ohhh yes baby....push it in me....ohhh shit, you're so big, you fill me up....ohhh fuck.....owww your cock feels so good inside me.....owww Chris!", she moaned.

Slowly Chris started fucking her, making sure he didn't hurt her. He just wanted to give her all the pleasure he could! He sucked on her nipples as he slowly picked up the pace! Allie wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him deeper into her!

"Owwww Chris, please fuck me baby...this feels so good.....ohhh fuck....I'm going to come again.....ohhh fuck, I'm going to come on your cock baby.....ohhh...yes.....fuck me....ohhh shit, your cock just feels so good inside me.....fuck me faster.....ohhh yesssss......ahhhh....fuck me......fuck my pussy.......ohhh yes.....ohhh Chris, please come inside me....I want to feel you come inside me.....make me yours baby...ohhh fuck, I'm cumming again.....OHHHH SHIT!....AHHHHHHHHH!"

Allie clung to Chris as her second orgasm of the morning ripped through her body! Chris kept thrusting his hard cock into her, prolonging her orgasm! He felt his own orgasm building up quickly now and knew it would not be long before he would shoot his seed into Allie's belly! He pounded her deep and fast and Allie hung onto him, whimpering and moaning! Her world had shrunk to just that amazing feeling of his big hard dick thrusting into her cunt! Chris felt his balls cramp and his cum rushing up his cock shaft and thrust one more time deep into Allie's pussy and held his cock there!

"AHHHHH.....THERE IT COMES!", he cried out.

Allie felt his cock get harder and bigger inside her pussy and then suddenly it started to twitch and throb deep inside her, spraying hot cum against the walls of her birth canal!

"OWWW CHRIS...I CAN FEEL YOU COMING INSIDE OF ME!", she cried out.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. With her legs still wrapped around his back, she kept him buried deep inside her.

"Thank you so much baby, that was amazing!", she whispered with tears in her eyes.

Chris looked at her and kissed her eyes, tasting her salty tears. He tried to move, but she wouldn't let him go.

"Stay! Stay inside me, I want to feel you inside me forever!", she smiled happily.

Chris kissed her and they lay like that for minutes, enjoying their total intimacy!

"How about we open your other birthday present?", Chris proposed.

Allie smiled.

"As long as we can stay in bed, I want you to fuck me again before we have breakfast", she said with a grin.

Chris reached under the bed and took out the gift bag from the lingerie shop in the mall. He had gotten it from his car earlier that morning, when Allie was still asleep. He handed it to Allie. She smiled as she took out the leather bra and panties they had bought together as their first sexy lingerie set! She put the set on and stood on the bed, modelling it for Chris.

"You look to fucking hot in that, I'm getting all hard again!", he said, stroking his hardening cock.

"Owww, I think I'll wear this every day then", Allie laughed.

With her legs spread, she stood over his head and looked down into his eyes.

"Would you like some breakfast, honey?", she said seductively.

Chris just nodded.

Allie pulled the crotch of her leather panties aside and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Chris licked her and tasted a mix of her pussy juice and his own cum. He didn't care! He just kept licking her pussy and jerking his cock till it was hard again. He then pushed Allie over his chest towards his cock. She slid down, lifted her hips and grabbed his cock between her legs. She held it upright and slowly lowered her cunt on his cock!

"Ok baby, I want you to fuck my brains out now! Let me have it hard and fast!", she ordered Chris.

The room soon filled with the sounds of bare flesh pounding on bare flash, moaning and whimpering and a cock thrusting into a wet cunt, as Allie rode Chris like a rodeo bull! With such intensity, it didn't take long for both of them to reach their orgasms and they collapsed on the bed, sweaty and panting heavily!

"WHOLY FUCK!", Allie cried out.

Chris laughed and took her into his arms.

"Breakfast?", he simply asked.

**********

Mia had decided to surprise Allie for her birthday. She wasn't looking forward to meeting Allie's mom again, after she had witnessed Allie's mom fuck with her dad yesterday evening. But she wanted to celebrate her best friend's 21st birthday! When she arrived at Allie's, she parked her car in the empty driveway and wondered if anybody was home. Did Allie maybe spend the night with Chris in his hotel? She rang the doorbell and was surprised when Chris opened the door.

"Hi Mia, please come in!", Chris said with a smile.

"MIA!", Allie cried out from the kitchen and ran to her friend, hugging her.

Mia laughed.

"Happy birthday girl!", she said.

"Thank you so much for coming over!", Allie responded.

Then Mia held Allie at arm's length and looked at her with wide-open eyes.

"Wow girl, why are you running around in just your underwear? And what is that? Leather? Fuck girl, you know how hot you look in that? Where did you get that?", Mia asked.

Allie smiled devilishly at Mia, turned around, wrapped her arms around Chris' neck and looked over her shoulder at Mia.

"My birthday gift from Chris", she said softly, wiggling her hips.

Then she turned her head and kissed Chris on his lips, slowly and deep, lifting a knee and wrapping her leg around his legs. Chris startled! They had never kissed yet in the presence of family or friends and he was afraid Mia would not understand and tell others what she had seen! Allie sensed Chris' reaction and looked in his eyes.

"Don't worry baby, Mia knows about us! She's the only one I could talk with about what I was feeling and going through! She has known from the beginning and won't tell anybody.", Allie reassured him.

Allie kissed him again and felt so happy that she didn't have to hide her love for Chris. Chris felt somewhat relieved and responded to Allie's kiss. Kissing her so openly in front of Mia felt really good! His hands grabbed her bum cheeks through the soft, warm leather. Her tight and firm ass felt so hot in those leather panties! He felt his cock getting hard in his pants and pressed it against Allie's pelvis.

"Oww, getting horny again, are we?", Allie teased him.

She stepped aside so Mia could see what she was referring to and while she looked over her shoulder at Mia, she used her hand to slowly rub his cock through his pants! Locking eyes with Mia, Allie bit her lower lip to show Mia that Chris' cock felt really good!

Mia looked at her friend, rubbing Chris' cock and saw how it tented his pants! 'OMG, Allie wasn't lying when she said that Chris has a big cock!', she thought. She licked her lips and then also bit her lower lip. She looked beggingly at Allie, indicating she would love to feel Chris' cock herself. Allie winked at her and stretched out an arm to Mia. Mia took Allie's hand and Allie pulled Mia in for a group hug. She took Mia's hand and placed it on Chris' cock! Chris looked down and saw how Mia and Allie were now both rubbing his cock!

"Just once, to celebrate my 21st birthday, ok?", Allie said to Mia with a smile.

Mia nodded and smiled back. Allie looked at Chris to see if he was ok with it and he nodded to her. Allie smiled and kissed Chris. Then she looked at Mia and slowly brought her lips to her friend's lips. They had never done anything like this before, but she felt really horny and wanted to kiss Mia. Their lips softly met and Allie parted her lips, slipping her tongue into Mia's mouth. Mia responded and kissed her back. Their kiss intensified and soon they were munching on each other's mouth! Chris looked at the two girls making out and his cock got rock hard!

Allie switched back to kissing Chris and then pushed Mia's head towards Chris'. Mia kissed Chris and their tongues danced in their mouths! Mia felt her pussy get wet! This was quickly becoming the hottest birthday party she had ever attended! She rubbed Chris' cock and then boldly unzipped his pants, slid her hand in, grabbed his cock and pulled it out! She felt his huge warm dick in her hand and started jerking him off!

"Ow you little slut!", Allie laughed.

She too grabbed Chris' cock and both girls jerked off at the same time! Suddenly Allie pulled Mia away from Chris and whispered something in her ear. Mia laughed at Allie.

"Wow girl, now who's the slut here?", Mia whispered with a smile.

"Stay here Chris, until we call you, ok?", Allie asked and winked at him.

"Ok", Chris laughed.

The girls disappeared upstairs and Chris could hear them walking down towards his bedroom, laughing and whispering along the way. Just a couple of minutes later, he heard Allie calling him, telling him to come up.

When Chris walked into his bedroom his jaw almost dropped to the floor! Both girls lay on his marital bed, smiling at him. Allie still wore her leather lingerie set, but had additionally put on a pair of black stockings and shiny black pumps with stiletto heels. Mia wore a flimsy red lingerie set with a pair of red pumps with stiletto heels. She also wore a pair of red leather gloves that reached to her elbows. It was clear to him that the girls had raided Joan's closet! Both girls beckoned with their index fingers for him to join them. Chris dropped his pants and boxer shorts and pulled his shirt over his head. Naked he crawled onto the bed and lay between the girls.

Allie kissed him tenderly and whispered in his ear.

"I love you so much that for this one time I want you to fuck both me and Mia. After that you are only mine and I'm only yours. Agreed?"

Chris looked into her eyes and saw only love!

"Agreed!", he replied.

Mia slid down, grabbed his cock and took his large purple cockhead in her mouth. She softly moaned! Chris' cock felt so good in her mouth! For a minute she felt really jealous of Allie! 'She must be the luckiest girl on the planet to have a guy like Chris love her!', she thought. She started moving her head, taking Chris' cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until she was deepthroating him! Chris felt her throat muscles massage his cock and he knew he wouldn't last much long if Mia kept this up!

"Owww fuck Allie, Mia is sucking my cock so good, I'm going to come really fast.....ahhhh....oh fuck, Mia.....keep sucking my cock like that...ooohhhh fuck....yes baby, suck it like that....ohhh fuck....you're going to make me cum....ohhh fuck......ohh yes, don't stop.........owww fuck....suck it baby.....suck the cum out of my balls.....ohhh fuck Allie, I'm going to blow my cum down her throat......oohhhh yessss......ohh, keep sucking my cock Mia.....ohhhh fuck....you're going to make me come....ahhhhh....oh fuck.....I'm coming Mia....oh yes, I'm cumming....oohhh fuck.....I'M CUMMINGGGGG!"

Chris felt his cum race up his cock shaft and started spurting long stands of cum down Mia's throat! Mia kept his twitching cock firmly locked between her lips and swallowed every spurt of Chris' cum! Allie watched her lover unload his cumload in her best friend's throat and loved the way Chris' face distorted with pleasure and lust as his orgasm ripped through his body! Chris screamed and clung on to Allie, until his body stopped trembling. Allie looked down at Mia. Mia smiled at Allie, while she softly sucked on Chris' cock. Allie slid down and kissed Mia.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?", she asked Mia softly.

"Fuck yes! He has a beautiful cock Allie and you are one lucky girl! I'm so jealous of you!"

Both girls laughed and looking up at Chris started kissing each other.

"Girls time!", Allie teased Chris.

She bent her head down and sucked on one of Mia's nipples. Mia moaned softly and looked seductively at Chris.

"You like watching your girlfriend suck my nipples?", she teased Chris.

Chris looked at the girls and got horny again from their teasing! Allie had kissed her way down Mia's stomach and dipped her head between her friend's legs and softly kissed her wet pussy. Mia lay on her back and pulled Allie on top of her in a 69 position. She used her hands to spread Allie's pussy and licked her friend's wet cunt.

"Wow Allie, you taste delicious girl!", she moaned.

"You too and you're so wet!", Allie answered.

Soon, both girls licked each other's pussies with gusto and kept teasing Chris!

"Owww Chris, Allie licks my pussy so well....ahhh....oh yes, keep sucking my clit Allie....ohhh fuck Chris, she's going to make me come with that tongue of hers......ohhh fuck, you have such a slutty girlfriend, don't you think?....oohhhh Allie, keep licking my wet twat girl.....make it really wet, so Chris can fuck me with his big hard cock!", Mia moaned.

Hearing Mia's dirty language only turned Allie and Chris on even more! Chris' cock was getting hard again and Allie felt her orgasm building up quickly! She lowered her pussy on Mia's mouth and rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy over Mia's face. Mia kept licking Allie's clit and felt Allie was close to coming! Suddenly Allie froze for a second and then let out a loud scream and started trembling and wailing! Her orgasm was so intense, that she grabbed the sheet with her hands and sucked Mia's clit as hard as she could into her mouth! The sudden increase in vacuum power in Allie's mouth, triggered Mia's orgasm! She grabbed Allie's bum cheeks and cried out!

"OWWWW FUCKKKKKK CHRIS......YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS MAKING ME COMEEEEEE!"

Both girls collapsed on the bed and lay there panting, waiting for their trembling bodies to calm down again. Chris' cock was rock hard again and he wanted to fuck them both badly! He pulled Mia up in the bed and pushed her legs apart. He kneeled between her legs and pushed his cock into her cunt! Mia cried out!

"OWWW FUCK, CHRIS, YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG, I LOVE IT!"

Chris just started thrusting his cock into Mia as hard and as fast as he could! He just wanted to fuck both these horny girls! Mia lifted her legs in the air to let Chris penetrate her even deeper and wailed!

"OWWW FUCK....FUCK ME.....YESSSS, FUCK ME.....FUCK ME HARDER....MAKE ME COME ON YOUR DICK.....OHHH SHIT CHRIS.....I LOVE YOUR COCK INSIDE ME......FUCK MEEEEEE!!!"

Mia lay writhing under Chris on the bed, meeting every thrust of his cock with her rocking hips! Allie lay between Chris legs and could see his huge hard cock slide in and out of her friend's pussy! It was such a hot image, she automatically started rubbing her own pussy! After a couple of minutes, Chris pulled his cock out of Mia's pussy and pulled Allie on all fours over Mia's body. Both pussies were now available to him and he immediately pushed his cock into Allie's cunt. Now Allie cried out and lowered her upper body on top of Mia and kissed her best friend.

"Owww fuck...yes, fuck me like you just fucked her!", Allie told Chris.

The sight of both pussies facing him made Chris so horny, he rammed his cock deep in Allie's pussy and started fucking her like a professional porn star! He held Allie's hips and thrusted his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could! Allie's body shook violently and she let out a continuous wail of pure ecstasy as Chris's cock flew in and out of her pussy in a haze! Her cunt was on fire! She had never experienced anything that came even close to this magnificent burning sensation in her cunt and she wished it would go on forever! Within seconds she reached another orgasm and bit down hard on Mia's right nipple as her orgasm ripped through her body!

Chris withdrew his cock and stuck it back into Mia's cunt and started fucking her the same way he had just fucked Allie! Now Mia's body lay there, violently shaking as Chris gave her cunt an immense pounding! Mia started screaming as she came, but Chris just kept fucking her without any remorse! Allie looked at the expression on Mia's face and knew the bliss her best friend was now experiencing!

"She's loving it baby...keep fucking her hard and fast...I can tell from her face she's loving it....come on baby....come inside her....shoot your cum inside her.....fill up her wet cunt with your seed....shoot your seed deep inside her!", Allie encouraged him.

Hearing Allie encourage him to shoot his cum in her friend's cunt, was more than Chris could take. With a loud scream he unloaded his seed deep into Mia's belly! Mia felt his hot cum splash inside her and came again! Allie and Chris collapsed on the bed! All three were exhausted! Their bodies glistered with sweat and Chris' cum leaked out of Mia's pussy. With two fingers Mia scooped it from her pussy and sucked her fingers. Allie used two fingers to scoop some of Chris' cum from Mia's pussy and savored the taste! She just loved Chris' cum! Both girls smiled at each other and lay in Chris' arms. They both kissed Chris.

"That was the most amazing and wonderful sex I have ever had!", Mia confessed.

"Me too!", Allie moaned.

"Me three", said Chris with a smile.

"And now I'm officially dead!", he added.

The three of them laughed and pulled the sheets over them. They soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

*********

When Allie woke up, she saw it was 4 pm. on Chris' alarm clock. She kissed Chris to wake him up. Chris kissed Mia and the three of them got out of bed and into the shower. When everybody was clean and dressed again, they went downstairs. Allie looked on her phone for any messages from her mother, but there were none!

"Mom left a message this morning that she would be home by noon, but it looks like she has forgotten my 21st birthday", she said sadly.

"I'm so sorry baby", Chris said and hugged her.

"That really sucks, Allie", Mia said and also hugged her friend.

"But maybe we should feel lucky that she didn't come home! What would she have said if she had found the three of us in bed, naked?", Mia continued.

The three of them burst out laughing!

But Chris still felt angry at Joan. How could she just disappear on her own daughter's 21st birthday? It was the same situation as on their date night all over again! He texted Joan, asking her if she remembered today was her daughter's 21st birthday and asking her where she was. Both he and Allie also left voice mail messages. The three of them cuddled up on the couch with some drinks and snacks and watched some movies on the TV. By 6 pm they still hadn't heard anything from Joan. Chris had enough of it and invited the girls out for dinner. He and Allie left more text and voice messages, telling Joan they were going out for dinner.

They drove down town in Chris' car and picked one of the town's finest restaurants.

**********

When Joan woke up, she was alone and had no idea where she was or what time of day it was. Her pussy and ass hurt like hell and she found herself laying on a bed in a messy puddle of cum and piss! She vaguely remembered falling asleep with Ana, but the girl wasn't in the room anymore. From the amount of fresh cum covering her body, it was clear that numerous men had jerked off over her sleeping body! She brought her hand to her face and felt a layer of cum on it. She crawled off the bed and walked into the hallway. When she came back into the dome room, she saw that there were still lots of people fucking! It wasn't as crowded as it had been earlier that morning, but it was still a huge orgy! Joan continued towards the showers and found an empty shower stall. For the second time that day she washed layers of cum from her body! Afterwards, she put her boots and raincoat back on and walked into the main hall and left the building through the front door. She was shocked to see it was already dark outside! She located the parking lot and soon found her car. She got in, took her car keys and phone from the glove compartment and switched on her phone. The dashboard clock showed it was already 9 pm!