Careful What You Wish For - Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as her phone came back to life, numerous text messages started coming in. She saw messages from Chris, Allie and the voice mail service. She opened the oldest message, which came from Chris. As she read it, her jaw dropped and she couldn't breathe! Allie's birthday!! Today was Allie's 21st birthday and she had completely forgotten about it! She slammed her hands on the steering wheel and cried out!

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

How could she have forgotten about her daughter's 21st birthday? She had never forgotten any of her birthdays! Joan felt nauseas and panicked! She quickly opened the other messages and listened to the voice mails Allie and Chris had left her. She could hear the disappointment in Allie's voice and the anger in Chris'! Joan realized she had totally screwed up again! The last messages informed her that Allie and Chris were done waiting to hear from her and were going out for dinner, but they didn't mention the name of the restaurant. They could be anywhere! And those messages were already an hour old! Joan felt her world collapsing and started crying! How could she have been so stupid!

She changed back into her sweat shirt and sweat pants and put her boots and raincoat, still full of cum, in her sports bag. As she drove home, she was trying to think of an excuse for missing Allie's birthday. But she couldn't think of anything that would explain her disappearance today. Not that it would matter if she had. She was pretty sure Allie and Chris wouldn't believe her anyway!

When she came home, she found the house empty. She made herself a sandwich and took a long hot shower, rinsing any remaining cum from her body. She put on a pair of panties and went to bed. Lying in bed, she started crying again. She felt so guilty and stupid! She had not only just cheated again on her husband, she had now also let her daughter down! Suddenly she felt cum leaking out of her pussy and ass again! 'Holy fuck, she had been thoroughly filled up today', she thought. She stuck her fingers in her panties and felt the cum flowing out of her cunt. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked the cum of her fingers. That tasted so fucking good! Savoring the taste of some strangers cum made her horny again and she started rubbing her pussy. But her mind kept drifting back to her daughter's disappointed voice in the voice mails. After a couple of minutes, she realized she wasn't going to come and she stopped masturbating. She lay on her side and cried herself to sleep.

**********

After a lovely dinner, the three of them drove home. When they arrived, they noticed Joan's car in the driveway. Mia decided not to come in with them. She didn't want to meet Joan after what she had witnessed in the kitchen the previous day. But she couldn't tell Chris and Allie that.

She hugged her best friend and looked her in the eyes.

"Thank you so much for this wonderful day and for sharing Chris with me in the most intimate way possible. It will for always be my best birthday party ever and it wasn't even MY birthday!", she said smiling.

"I totally get now, why you have lost your heart to that guy and I know it's not just because of that amazing cock! You're one lucky girl Allie! Make sure you keep him! And if you ever have had enough of him, give me a call, maybe I'll take him over for you", Mia added with a grin.

Both girls laughed and hugged each other, as Allie's eyes grew wet with tears at hearing Mia's words of approval.

Mia then turned to Chris and wrapped her arms around Chris' neck.

"Thank you so much for taking us all out for a lovely dinner....oh yeah, and for that amazing fuck this morning", she said seductively. Then she looked back at Allie.

"Just one more, for the road?", she asked beggingly, rolling her eyes as if she meant to say 'I can't help myself'.

Allie laughed at her and nodded her head.

Mia kissed Chris deep and slowly, savoring the moment. Then she whispered in his ear.

"Please take good care of my friend. She loves you so much, I don't know if she will ever recover if you break her heart. And if you do break her heart, I'll be coming after you to make you pay!"

She quickly kissed him a final time on his lips, got in her car, said goodbye and drove off.

Chris and Allie went inside. The house was dark. Allie checked her mom's bedroom and saw she was asleep. She walked back to her room where Chris was waiting and locked the door on the inside. She undressed Chris and Chris undressed her. They lay down in bed in each other's arms and kissed for a while.

"Thank you for the most amazing birthday ever!", Allie said softly.

"I hope I haven't spoiled you now with our threesome and that just me, will still be enough for you", she added.

Chris looked into her eyes.

"You will always be enough for me! I love you more than I can put into words and our experience with Mia today was great fun, but will not change that in any way! I will always be yours!", Chris replied.

Allie smiled at him and laid her head on his chest. Soon they were both asleep!

[To be continued...]